Stepping Over The Line Story 01

Story Info
Vacationing couple take their marriage to a new level.
7.7k words
4.4
95.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers

Part One

Hearing Chad grunt, I looked to my left knowing that he couldn't hold back any much longer. My wife Tina was staring up at me and the look in her eyes told me what I already knew. They were going to win the bet. I could see the little smile in her eyes as she worked her finger up into Chad's ass. I knew this would be the final straw that would start Chad cuming. This little trick never failed to bring me to climax when she used it on me. Her throat started working as she tried to keep pace with the amount of cum that was rushing into her mouth. Chad was thrusting his hips forward in time to each grunt

"We need proof." I gasped, sounding like a man who was on the last leg of a marathon. "We need proof." I repeated as my own cock pumped in and out of Jean's mouth.

As I look back on this night I'm still a little hazy and very surprised as to how we had reached this point.

Tina and I were on a ten day vacation to Hawaii. We had met Chad and Jean on the beach in front of our hotel the second day of our trip and we all seemed to get along very well right from the start. Jean and Chad were both teachers as was Tina. It seemed I was the only one who got tired of the teacher talk. But it gave Tina someone to hang with while I surfed. We had dinner together a couple of times and went on a tour together, most days the four of us would hang together at the beach.

The second to last night of our stay Tina and I ate dinner at the hotel restaurant. Afterwards we went out to the deck overlooking the ocean where we ran into Chad and Jean. They had been there awhile and were on their third cocktail. We could tell that Jean was already pretty drunk. As Tina and I were finishing our first drinks, the wind, although nice and warm, started blowing very hard off the ocean.

After about three minutes of fighting to keep her hair out of her face and her dress from blowing up around her waist, Tina jumped up and said, "Why don't you guy's come up to our room. We can get out of this wind and have a drink up there; it'll be a lot cheaper then the bar anyway."

Getting up out of his chair Chad said, "That sounds good. I'll stop by our room and grab the deck of cards and we can continue are game."

All through the week as we sat on the beach we had been playing different card games. We played hearts, crazy 8's, and a few others to past the time while sitting in the sun, when not reading or dozing.

Tina and I had paid the extra money for a mini suite, so we had a large room with a bedroom that was off to the side, a small living room and a kitchenette with a table and chairs, perfect for playing cards. We made drinks for everyone and sat down to play.

After four or five hands of hearts, Jean who smoked went out on the deck to have a cigarette. Tina went to use the restroom and I headed to the kitchen for fresh drinks. Chad was checking out our video camera that we had hooked up to the TV. Earlier in the day Tina and I had been watching some of the footage I had taken of the tour the four of us had booked together. Chad called over "Hey, you mind if I watch the video from our tour up to the volcano from yesterday?"

"No, go ahead. Just hit the rewind button and push play. It should be all set to go."

After a couple of minutes I heard Jean say as she came back in from the deck. "What are you watching?"

"I don't know but it looks like their tour was a hell of a lot better then ours."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, overhearing them. I walked into the living room carrying the drinks just in time to see Tina on the TV screen; she was wearing a French maid outfit and lowering her pussy onto an eight inch dildo that was mounted to the coffee table by a suction cup. The French Maid outfit, I had bought for her on her last birthday. Although she says that it was more of a gift for me. That outfit turns me on to no end. She knows that any time she wears it she can get me to do most anything she wants.

I walked over and quickly turned the TV off. "Tina will kill me if she sees that you were watching that."

I had been pestering Tina to wear the costume and put on a show for me while I videotaped it ever since I had first seen her wearing it. She finally granted me my wish two nights earlier; it must have been the Hawaiian air or something. She even went one better by suggesting she use the dildo.

"Watching what?" Tina said as she walked into the room.

"Nothing! Chad just wanted to see the video from our tour yesterday."

"Oh, let's watch it. I didn't get to see much of it earlier I was so busy trying to get ready for dinner."

Before I could say anything she picked up the remote and turned the TV back on. Seeing what Chad and Jean had actually been watching, her face blossomed into the deepest blush I'd ever seen. Snapping around to me, and in a voice so low it was almost a growl she said, "You let them watch this!? This was supposed to be just for you. How could you do this?"

"I didn't do it! Chad wanted to see the tour video and rewound the tape too far. I didn't know what they were watching till I came back from the kitchen. Plus I don't think they saw much more then your butt before I turned it off. In fact they've seen a lot more since you turned it back on."

Realizing that the video was still playing, Tina turned, and watched for a moment, picked up the remote again and turned the TV back off.

Seeming to be snapped back to the present, Chad tore his eyes from the black screen. "Come on, don't be like that. They didn't see that much."

"I saw enough to know I'd sure like to see the rest," Chad said as Jean reached over and playfully punched him in the arm, "How come you never give me a show like that?" Chad asked as he playfully pushed her back.

Now it was Jean whose cheeks were red, "You never know what you'll get unless you ask you know you know."

Tina looked at me and said "God, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe you didn't erase that after we were done. I need a cigarette. Jean, could I bum one of yours?"

"You haven't smoked in years."

"Yeah, but I haven't been this embarrassed in years either."

Both girls got up and went out on the deck to smoke.

Chad was still staring at the blank screen, seeming to still watch my wife in his minds eye.

"Wow! Do you guys do things like that all the time?"

"No, and now that we're in our fifties, we've slowed down a bit. But when we do have sex it's still great. Tina and I have had a great sex life for all twenty five years of our marriage. It seems we've tried just about everything two people can do."

Now I was a little embarrassed, talking this way with a guy who I barely knew and had just witnessed my wife doing something that she had done even for me, only a few times. But I also felt proud that my wife could turn another man on to the extent that Chad obviously was.

Chad gulped the last of his drink and held the empty glass out to me, "I think I'd better have another, if you wouldn't mind making it?"

I picked up all four glasses and headed to the kitchen. A moment later Tina joined me, speaking in a low voice so Chad and Jean couldn't hear her. She hissed, "God, I can't believe they saw that."

"Oh, don't worry so much, it wasn't that bad. After all, we'll never see them again after Saturday anyway." I kept mixing the drinks, "Plus, its kind of funny what it did to Chad, I don't think he'll ever be the same. When they go back to their room and have sex tonight, and I know Chad will, even if he has to have sex with himself, he'll be thinking of you, that's for sure!"

"You really think so?" For the first time since the video episode started Tina lost that upset look that was in her eyes. Now it was replaced with something else, a look of excitement. A moment later she confirmed this when she whispered, "Yeah, I guess it actually was kind of a little turn on. And you're right; we'll probably never see them again."

I could tell that she was trying to talk herself into something. She grabbed her drink and drank half of it in one long gulp, "You know, maybe we should let them watch the rest of it. It might be interesting to see how they respond, or for that matter how you respond to then watching it."

I wasn't sure what to say. Having another man watch my wife ride an eight inch dildo to orgasm, some of the shots being very close up, seemed kind of strange. All of a sudden the woman who was too embarrassed to talk was the one pushing things to the next level.

"Come on," she said, "You're the one always talking about another man or woman being with us. This would be like the next best thing."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I reached over and brought my left hand up under the sundress she was wearing and cupped it between her legs. I was taken aback by how wet her panties were.

"It would appear that having them see your show is more then a little exciting. How far.....?"

Before I could finish the question Jean called from the other room, "Hey, what are you guys doing? We need those drinks, plus my husbands' brothering me."

I removed my hand; we picked up the drinks and walked to the couch where Chad and Jean were sitting.

"What's he brothering you about?"

"He keeps insisting I put on a show for him like you did for John."

Chad said, "Don't listen to her, she's drunk."

"I may be drunk, but I still know that I've never done anything like that before, although it did look kind of fun."

Tina picked up the remote and flipped the TV back on. "Well, you guys might as well see the rest. You can tell us what you think," laughing she says, "If you like it enough, maybe John and I will go into business making sex movies."

Sitting back down, I asked, "Are you sure you want them to see the whole thing?"

"Sure, why not? They get to see me; they should get to see you in all your glory."

We watched in silence as Tina continued to bring herself closer to orgasm on the TV screen. As her body started to stiffen with the first waves, the camera moved to the other side of her and jumped around for a few seconds before settling on a side shot that is back lit. A moment later I entered the frame with my cock sticking straight out in front of me. Tina says something to me, but the volume on the TV is turned down so we don't hear what it is.

She pull's the dress down off her shoulders exposing her breasts. She sits up straight, her body rigid, and throws her head and shoulders back, leaving us with no doubt that she's climaxing. When I enter the frame, I step forward and pump my shaft, one long milky stream after another shoots out and lands on her breasts, the last splashing on her dress. After one final pump I step back out of the frame and the camera turns off.

Jean finally broke the silence, leaning forward so she could talk to Tina around Chad, "That was fantastic, I never thought I'd say this about a woman, but you looked so sexy, and letting John do that to you at the end was so erotic! I almost imagined that that had been me. Chad's never done anything like that with me."

Are you saying you'd let me?"

"Yeah, I might if you'd ask nice. We always seem to do it so normal."

"I never ask because I always figure you'd just say no."

I took a sip of my drink and told Tina, "Oh oh, it looks like we might have started something."

It seemed like Jean had all of a sudden come to life, she kept asking Tina one question after another, "Was that a real orgasm or did you fake it because you knew John was videotaping you? Did that dildo feel real, do you think you could tell the difference if you couldn't see what was in you, you know a real one from a fake one?"

"Oh, for sure that was a real orgasm, it was really intense, having John tape me made it even more intense, and yes I think I can always tell the difference between a fake one and John's. But sometimes a vibrator can be almost better. You can control how deep it goes and the rhythm and it never runs out of steam." Looking at me laughing, she squeezed my knee she said, "But I'd never trade John's in, I've become way too attached to it."

"Gee thanks, that make's me feel better."

Chad piped in, telling Jean, "I'll bet you couldn't tell the difference."

I think that he was still trying to egg her into letting him see her use a dildo on herself. I really didn't think he had to do much convincing. I figured that at this point she was willing to try anything with him.

Surprising me once more in a long night of surprises, Tina said in a quiet voice, seeming to almost hope we wouldn't hear, "I'll bet you one better." We all quit talking so we could hear what she was saying, "I'll bet that if we covered your eyes, you guys wouldn't be able to tell which of us was sucking your dicks."

Once again Tina's cheeks blossomed into a bright red. Jean's were a close second. My wife seemed to be taking this to another level. We had always talked about how exciting it would be to involve another man or woman in our love making, but it was always after a bunch of drinks and in the privacy of or own home. While we had ourselves in a state of arousal, it was fun to talk things like multiple partners and stuff, but I know neither of us thought that we would, in reality actually ever do anything like that.

Now talking to Jean Tina said, "Heck, how bad could it be? They probably won't last three minutes anyway."

Calling my wife's bluff, I told her, "All right we'll take that bet! I took a Viagra before dinner in the hopes you and I would be having sex tonight, so I know I can last three minutes. What do you think Chad, you in?"

Chad, sitting there dumfounded just shook his head up and down.

Still, deep down I thought that my wife was just playing with us, so I made it sound like we could do anything we wanted if we won, still not thinking Tina and Jean would go through with this.

"If Chad and I win we get to have you two do anything we want, no questions asked, alright."

Tina moved over, put her head together with Jean and they sounded like schoolgirls as they whispered and giggled about what the two of them would want from us if they won.

"Ok, it's a deal. But since what you want seems to be just about anything, we'll leave our winning request open the same way; we get to have you two do whatever we want you to for us. Ok?"

"You got it."

Tina went into the kitchen and returned with two dishtowels. She told us both to stand up and tied the towels behind our heads, covering our eyes.

*

Part Two

This is how I come to be standing, looking over at my wife, whose looking back at me with another mans cock unloading it's sperm into her mouth. When my cock was first enveloped by the unknown set of lips, I had cheated and removed the towel from my head. There was no way I was not going to witness this and it really threw me for a loop when I removed my blindfold and saw that they hadn't taken their own husbands.

We had now reached the final stage.

"We need proof!" I gasped, even though I knew Chad had already been cumming for the last few seconds and we'd lost the bet. I can see where some of his sperm was seeping from the corners of Tina's mouth as she continued to swallow, trying to keep up with Chad's still flowing member.

As if I really did need any more proof that Chad had cum, Tina slid his still twitching shaft from between her lips, opened her mouth and showed me the load of cum that Chad has just deposited there. Knowing that she probably swallowed most of it already, I'm amazed at the amount pooling on and around her tongue. As she tilts her head forward to give me a better view, a little rivulet runs from the corner of her mouth, down her chin, and just hangs there a long moment before dripping onto her dress.

This is too much. I grab Jeans head with both hands and start pumping, knowing I will not make it to three minutes either.

Jean, sensing I was about to erupt, grabbed my cock and pulled it from her mouth. She jerked my saliva coated shaft with her hand, aiming it at her wide open mouth. The first string of pearls jetted straight onto her waiting tongue, she closed her mouth to swallow and the second string hit her chin and cheek. She slid the tip between her lips and sucked the last drops from the little opening, and then rubed my quickly softening dick against her face, smearing the sperm that coats her cheek, chin, and lips all around her face.

Two minutes, forty-eight seconds have elapsed.

"Was that ok? Is that how they'd do it in the movies?" Jean asked as she let go of me.

Chad and I slump back down on the couch, while Tina and Jean head for the bathroom to clean up.

"My God, did that really happen? I can't believe it! I've only cum in my wife's mouth twice in the eighteen years we've been married. Now she makes you cum all over her face after knowing you for only a week. I don't believe it. And Tina, Jesus, Jean has never, ever given me blow job like that. I've never cum that hard in my life."

"Believe me, that was awesome, Tina lets me cum on her breasts once in awhile but I've never cum on her face like that. That was unreal. And you say you've never done that with Jean? God, I can't believe that was the first!"

Before we can expound on our wives oral qualities any further, they walk back into the room.

"Ok, it's our turn. I hope you guys are ready."

"What do you want?"

Jean walked over, picked up one of the towels that had been thrown on the coffee table and said, "Tina gets to go first. She wants to be blindfolded while you guys lick her one at a time. She wants to see if she can tell you apart."

Chad and I got up from the couch eager to grant this wish, we watched while Jean covered Tina's eyes with the blindfold. As Tina leaned back on the couch, she bunched her dress up around her waist exposing the panties she was still wearing. "I think one of you guys should help me off with these."

"Chad, why don't you go ahead?"

"I'd be honored."

He stepped between Tina's legs and took hold of her underwear at the waist. She lifted her hips off the couch as Chad slid them down. Here was another of those moments that will be with me forever. My wife, blindfolded, laying back as another man removes her underwear and exposes her pussy which no one but me has seen or touched like this in twenty five years of marriage. It appears that she has turned into that woman that every man fantasizes about. A wife that will not only do what her husband wants sexually, but does it because in her moment of sexual excitement she needs it as much or more then he does. She has taken on the role of the perfect wife on the outside, but a true slut on the inside. My lust for her has never been at a higher level. I think I would let her have or do anything at this moment.

"Somebody please do something before I lose my nerve." She's now lying back holding her legs up in the air and we all have a clear view of her wide open vulva. The surrounding lips are opening like a flower in spring showing the pink inside.

So that she will be unsure of who will be going first, I say, "Lets flip, heads goes first."

When Chad looks at me, instead of flipping, I nod toward Tina and spread both hands towards her, giving him the sign to go ahead. He looks down at my fully exposed wife, and then turns to Jean, who also nods, giving him the ok. He drops down to his knees and lowers his face to Tina's pussy, the instant he makes contact she moans.

"Jean says, "Remember three minutes." I get Jean's attention and nod toward the kitchen. We both move in there so we can't be heard.

"Are you ok with this?" I ask.

"Ohh yeah. How could I not be? This is the most exciting thing I've ever seen or done. God, I can almost cum standing here just thinking about it." With this she looks down and blushes, "I'm sorry, I've never talked like this to anyone before, especially a strange man I hardly know."

jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers
12