Steps of Sexual Learning Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance then stood behind her and applied a generous amount of shower gel onto his hands. He reached around and soaped her breasts. As he caressed them from behind she felt his thick shaft against her butt. The way he cupped, squeezed, and massaged her tits was unlike anything she had felt before. She knew then that he would become her first lover in the very near future.

"Can I do something that may seem odd, but we may enjoy?" Lance asked.

"Okay."

Staying behind her, he slid his cock between her legs with the head protruding out the front. She looked down, watched it move, and wondered how it would feel inside of her. She almost found out when the head hit the entrance to her womanhood and nearly slipped inside. Lance quickly pulled back to prevent that, and turned her to face him. He again soaped up her breasts and massaged them for a few minutes. Then he moved his hands downward and ran his fingertips through her pubic hair.

Callie could not believe how her body reacted. Having never touched herself for long, a feeling that good nearly blew her mind. Her nipples were as hard as she could ever remember, and her body tensed in immense pleasure. She knew at that time that she would allow him to do anything aside from putting his cock inside her.

"Trust me," he said. "You are going to enjoy this."

Lance inserted two fingers into the petal-soft folds of her intimate place, and started moving them around. He kissed Callie tenderly as she moaned into his mouth. Her pleasure increased, and Callie knew he was going to make her climax soon. She tried to close her legs for whatever reason, but Lance held them slightly open. He made her excitement reach extreme levels by licking her nipples as his fingers did their magic. She ached for the fulfillment he would no doubt give her.

Callie suddenly shuddered uncontrollably and let out an uninhibited cry of satisfaction as she was overtaken by her first orgasm in mere minutes. She was glad it had finally happened, and whimpered in the pleasure it provided. She also wondered why she never tried doing it for herself. Once her body shivers subsided, he removed his fingers and she could see they were visibly slick with her juices, despite being in the shower.

"That wasn't too bad now was it?" he asked.

Callie took several deep breaths, not sure what to say. It had been an incredible and pleasing experience. Her previous shyness was gone, and she felt better than ever.

"Oh baby, that was incredible. I was nervous at first being naked, and thought you may not have approved of my body between my bush being so thick and my tits being small. But what you did with your fingers was so good, and you gave me my first orgasm ever. Thank you."

Lance kissed her on the forehead and said, "Don't be silly. Your body is amazing. I would rather have a girl with natural breasts like yours instead of fake ones. Besides I have found that natural ones are more responsive to kisses. And your pubic hair is actually kind of appealing. And trust me, I am honored to be the one to give you your first climax."

"I need to take care of you now," Callie said and wrapped her hand around his cock and instinctively moved it along the shaft. The way Lance moaned let her know she was doing good. She continued for several moments until he stopped her.

"Honey stop. You have me way to close and I'd rather calm down a moment. Let's go to my room and you can do whatever you want." Lance said.

They dried off and went to his bed, and he laid on his back. She grasped his rigid flesh in her hands again and slid them up and down the throbbing shaft. She saw his eyes look into hers as his moans became louder, and took it as encouragement to continue. She had never seen a man climax, but knew about how it happened.

"I gotta try this," Callie said.

She slipped her mouth over the head and remained motionless a moment. She then guided a couple of inches between her wet lips, and wondered how she could ever get more than half his length down her throat. She sensed Lance was getting close and wondered what he expected. She was concerned that if she only jerked him off, he may be disappointed despite that being her offer. But she was unsure if she was ready to try swallowing, not knowing how it tasted or how much shot out at the moment of his eruption.

Thankfully he made the choice for her. Lance pulled her head away and pumped it himself for a few moments. Callie watched in fascination as he abandoned himself to pleasure. He pointed the head of his shaft towards her chest. Callie knew what he was hoping for and nodded in approval. Then he spilled himself onto her ebony tits and belly, and the warmth surprised her in a nice way. Callie's upper body was coated with his cum, and she actually enjoyed it.

He kissed her and said, "That was really good Callie. You did great. I figured you were unsure about letting me cum in your mouth so I decided to do this instead."

"Thanks Lance. I was wondering what to do. I liked seeing it shoot out, and there was definitely more than I expected. But I do want to try sucking you off sometime. Just not sure what to expect."

"Well you could try some now. Maybe lick a little off?"

Callie thought he had a good idea so she took his softening cock between her lips. She found the taste refreshing, and not that bad. She also scooped some from her tits and licked her fingers clean. She knew someday soon she would try giving him oral to climax. Someday.

"I like what we did tonight," he whispered in her my ear.

After a small pause, Callie replied, "I did too."

7.

Callie exited the small bathroom located at the back of the bank, and headed to the lobby. Suddenly she could tell something wasn't quite right. Then she saw the branch manager Mr Carson on the floor behind the counter. He looked at her anxiously, and Callie realized then that she had walked into a robbery. She took a tentative step back, hoping no one had seen her. Suddenly she felt an arm snake around her waist. and a hand cover her mouth, muffling the cry of shock. She felt a body press up against hers and then heard a male voice.

"Where did you come from?"

His voice was deep, and with an accent. She was unsure if it was Irish or Scottish.

Fear trickled down her back like icy rain and she felt her knees almost buckle with terror. She couldn't answer the question with his hand clamped securely over her mouth, but sensed he didn't expect her to reply.

"Now listen carefully, If you do exactly as I tell you I promise I won't hurt you."

Desperately trying to block out the panic that gripped her, she forced herself to nod in response.

"Good girl," he said soothingly.

Seeing his gun, Callie began to shake uncontrollably. She could feel her legs start to give away from beneath. But her captor pulled her towards him, holding her upright. He spoke in that almost hypnotic voice, and she realized he was trying to calm her down. She noticed the elderly bank guard and several customers huddling in a corner, hands over their heads. She noticed one gunman collecting money from the tellers. From what she could tell, they were the only two robbers.

"Easy, easy I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth in a second. Don't make a sound, just breath."

Her trembling slowed but it didn't stop.

"Now we need to get out of here. The police will arrive soon, and you're going to be my hostage."

Another wave of panic washed over her, but she tried to hide it from him. Callie squeezed her eyes shut, trying to dislodge the tears that blurred her vision. Then they were moving, his arm around her neck and gun at her head they walked forward towards the door. A few other customers were lying face down on the floor with their hands behind their heads.

A police car screeched to a halt in front of the building, and two officers jumped out, both pointing guns. The one on the left spoke in short authoritative sentences "Don't move or we'll shoot! Let go of the girl. Throw the gun down and put your hands where I can see them."

He laughed from behind her, as if the officer had just cracked a funny joke.

"Oh Fuck off, you know if either of you move a muscle I'll blow her brains out."

Callie felt certain that before the day ended, she was going to die. She tried desperately to reassure herself that he wouldn't hurt her if she did as she was told. Suddenly shots rang out from outside and both cops dropped to the ground. Callie was helpless as the man took her around the corner, and to a older model blue van. The man who had shot the officers jumped into the driver's seat as Callie was forced into the back. The driver sped off, tossing Callie to the floor abruptly. A police cruiser quickly appeared, along with another. After a chase that lasted about fifteen or so miles, the driver finally succeeded in losing his pursuers. The van headed for the turnoff up into the hills.

Her captor asked, "What are you so calm about? You could at least beg us to let you go."

"Would that work?" Callie asked, almost sarcastically.

He shook his head no.

"Then what would be the point?"

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Isis," she said, looking out the window.

He looked at her and said, "You're lying."

"Indeed I am. Why tell you my real name?"

Well then you can call me Rusty."

She saw how the man was looking at her and wondered if her blouse and short skirt may have led to him choosing her as his hostage.

The van eventually reached a dirt road turnoff. The road led steadily upwards and was completely lost in an area dense with trees. Callie knew the chances of being spotted grew smaller and smaller the further they went.

It was almost dark when they reached a log cabin. The driver stopped and Callie was led outside by the man who called himself Rusty. He handed the driver and his partner a bundle of cash, and the van sped off, leaving her alone with him. The inside of the cabin was nearly pitch black. She saw the man drop his bag of loot and kick it away, then he jerked her against him. He grabbed the gun out of his pocket, and pushed it into her neck.

"Don't move," he said firmly. "Start walking forward until I tell you to stop."

He walked with her, keeping his arm around her and the gun in her neck, until she bumped into a table.

"Stop. You see the lantern on the table?"

"Yes."

"There are matches next to it. Light it now."

He freed her arms, but held her shoulder and kept the gun in her neck. Callie fumbled in the darkness for the matches and found one. Soon the kerosene lamp flared to life, bringing shadowy light to the room. He steered her to the chair in front of the fireplace and pushed her into it. Then he backed away, still holding the gun on her. She leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs

Then he said, "Are you going to be good and sit there while I get a fire going?"

"Like I have much choice," Callie replied.

Rusty sighed and put the gun away. Callie kept her word, and quietly sat and watched as he stuffed paper and wood into the fireplace. She was afraid of the gun he had held on her, and worried about being harmed or killed. Yet she couldn't bring herself to plead for her life. She sensed that acting brave may upset her captor, which almost amused her.

Callie sensed no true violence in the man. Though she supposed he probably could become if riled. He did not seem especially gleeful about his heist. She felt the warmth of the flames rush over her, and was silently thankful for them.

The man grabbed onto her again with his arm around her upper body, resting just above her breast. Acting on what she assumed was impulse, he moved his hand down and clenched her breasts. She tensed in his arms and suddenly tried to get away. His arm was tight around her, and she had no hope of escaping him. He squeezed her breast again, and Callie felt stiff as a board.

He then roughly shoved his hand into her blouse and under her bra. He gripped her bare breast, and found her nipples. Callie wondered why she did not ask him to stop. Was is because she liked it, or perhaps was just trying to behave and not fight it. She realized he was excited just as he removed his hand from her blouse.

That night he dozed off and on in the chair in front of the fire, while Callie slept on a small sofa in the corner. She considered trying to sneak out once while he was sleeping, but had no idea where they were. Besides, he could not seem to keep still. He often paced from one window to the other, as if he were looking for something, and seemed agitated. Towards morning, she saw him drop into a chair at the table, bury his face in his hands, and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"He isn't here,"Rusty said.

"Who?"

"My friend was supposed to come and pick me up. How am I supposed to get my little brother's medicine without a way out of here?"

Callie was overcome with both sympathy and admiration for him. She understood why he'd done what he did. She again sensed he was not a violent man.

"Why did those men leave us here last night instead of staying?"

"Because I asked them to. I wanted to be alone here with you."

"Why?"

"At 1st I was going to force you into having sex with me. But I changed my mind."

"Why?"

"You seem like a sweet young woman, and I just can't make myself hurt you. My little brother is really sick from Leukemia. My friend had the idea of robbing the bank to get money to help with his treatment. We are not from here, actually live several hours away."

Callie walked over to him, and gently laid a hand on his shoulder. He took hold of the collar of her red silk blouse and slowly undid each button. Then he took hold of her bra and jerked it free of her body. Callie gasped with surprise but allowed him to pin her into the corner of the sofa. She saw his head goe down, and felt one of his large hands crush her breast. She actually felt sorry for her captor, and sensed he needed her as a lover. If only she wasn't still a virgin.

Suddenly the door flew open, and Callie saw the driver from the night before enter the room. He seemed harsh and angry. She hoped there was not going to be any trouble, and that they would let her go free soon. But then, things went bad.

"I want your half of the money," the other man said to Rusty.

"We had a deal!" Rusty shouted back.

"Well I want it all now!"

"Forget it!" Rusty yelled back. "Need some for my brother."

The other man pulled a gun, and without any warning, shot Rusty in the chest. Callie rushed to him just as he took his last breath. She was shocked at what had just happened. Her captor, someone she felt sympathy for, was dead. And she again felt fear she would die next. She realized that her breasts were still bared when she saw the other man's lock onto them.

"Don't touch me", she begged.

She wanted to pound her fists on him, but didn't dare touch him, for fear he would certainly harm her, or worse. The large man drug Rusty's body outside, and into his van. He then came back in, and looked Callie over.

"Looks like I interrupted something," he said.

"Not really," Callie responded shyly. "We were just talking and..."

"I know what you were about to do. Guess I will have to take his place."

He pushed her back against the wall and pressed his lips to one nipple. Callie tried to stay calm, and tried not to move away. She felt she was about to be raped when she felt his hand move down her right hip, and under her skirt.

"No!"

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

She was naked from the waist up. She pleaded again, and knew he could hear the panic in her voice. The man's hand begin to wander under her skirt and against her panties as he continued to ignore her protests. Callie's mind was trying to think of something to say or do that would stop what was surely about to happen. She dreaded the thought of him touching her secret place. Her hands were weak and trembling, and she wasn't strong enough to push him away if she tried.

Knowing the inevitable was going to happen, she threw her head back over the arm of the couch, so he could not see her face, and squeezed her thighs shut. But that proved to be a waste of time because the man easily spread them apart. Slowly, he trailed his tongue up her chest, pausing at the base of her neck. He made sure she knew how excited he was by placing her hand on his crotch.

Callie started to feel dizzy, and her heart wouldn't stop pounding. She was startled when she felt his tongue on her throat. He had removed his shirt without her knowing. She felt his bare chest against her breasts, and didn't realize the waistband of her skirt was loose. She felt his hand move down into her opened skirt, and a surge of panic shot through her. Again, she tried to push herself up away, but his teeth dug into her throat, and her muscles turned to water.

She held her breath as he slipped his hand into the top of her panties, and into the thick patch of curly hair. She wanted to keep her thighs crossed tight, but knew there was no way resist his strength. Her legs started to shake. He kept her legs opened enough to let his fingers slip into her.

Against her will his touch was turning her body to jelly, and her breath came in gasps. She was having a hard time being still, her breath was coming in little gasps. The man worked his way back down her body with his tongue, until he was just above the waistband of her skirt. She felt his fingers leave her, and hoped he was giving up. His hands gripped her skirt and pulled it down over her hips. Desperate to stop hum, she lunged.

Unfortunately, he was as quick as a cat, and when she was nearly to her feet, he grabbed her lower legs, and she lost her balance. She fell across the sofa, and felt him move towards her. He placed both arms around her slender hips so that she could not rise up, and crushed his face into her belly.

Callie knew it was pointless to struggle any longer. He would not stop until he took what he wanted. And she also knew that fighting him any further would only result in loss of dignity. Her fears increased when he ripped her panties away, leaving her fully exposed. It was a shock when she felt his fingers slip into her. She knew he wanted her to feel good, and wanted to not allow him the pleasure.

His fingers left her, and the man rid himself of his jeans. Now he was as naked as she was. He wrapped his arms around her hips and rolled her off of the couch, and onto the wooden floor of the cabin. Callie was on her back with his body on top of her. The head of his erection pressed into the thick pubic hair. She knew he was going to take her virginity when he scooted down, and positioned himself between her thighs. She knew that at any second, he would penetrate her with one savage thrust.

"Get off of her now!" she heard a man's voice say. It sounded familiar, but with everything that was happening, nothing was certain. She wondered if Rusty had not died, and was trying to save her.

The man rolled off of her, and Callie was excited to see U.S Marshal Lance Jacobs just inside the door, gun drawn. Her would be assaulter quickly reached for his gun, but was shot in the shoulder by Marshal Jacobs. Before he could be cuffed by a State Trooper, the man put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Lance took Callie in his arms, holding her trembling body close. She had seen two men die, and he knew what she must be feeling. She started to cry uncontrollably, and her body shook even more. He wiped the tears from her face and kissed her softly.

"How did you find me?" she finally asked.

"We got a call about an hour ago from someone saying they saw a van driving fast and erratically about a mile from here. It matched the description of the bank getaway vehicle, so we got a State trooper helicopter in the air. Once he spotted the van, we searched the area until the copter reported that the van had parked at this cabin. And here we are."