Steps Taken Ch. 04

Story Info
Their final day and night together brings surprise.
8.1k words
4.73
97.3k
82

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sleep was deep and waking up I took stock of what had happened over the past couple of days. The first night in the new house I had gotten to see Erica playing with herself while her mother got me off. The next night I had incredible sex with Jackie, and then the following night with Erica. Part of me never wanted my father to come home if this was what it was going to be like.

Looking beside the bed I picked up the silky pair of panties Jackie had left under my pillow the previous night with the note attached, showing that she knew what was going on with her daughter. It remained to be seen if she was going to be mad or just ignore it and continue as if nothing had happened. Bringing them to my nose again I inhaled her scent. It made my cock stiffen slightly just remembering the way her hot body looked when she was riding me.

"David! Breakfast!" I heard a call from downstairs that jolted me out of my fantasy. Of course – it was a long weekend and today was a holiday as well. I quickly pulled on some clothes and walked downstairs to see both Jackie and Erica cooking breakfast and dancing to music in the kitchen. They seemed to be in really good spirits.

"Hey there sleepy head!" Jackie was wearing a simple satin pajama set that draped her frame nicely. "The girls thought that they might take care of breakfast today." I glanced over at Erica, who was standing at the counter wearing a simple pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. I relaxed because it seemed like they were both in good spirits and nobody was in the mood to disrupt that with any kind of awkward conversation.

"We're planning on having a pool day if you want to join us." Jackie mentioned. "One of my girlfriends is going to come over later and Erica is going to have a friend for dinner as well. You're welcome to join us." A house full of beautiful women by a pool on a sunny day and they thought I wouldn't want to be there all on my own. I almost laughed. I thought about my fraternity brothers back at school who probably would have cut off a finger to be here to hang out with me today.

We chatted and ate and I found out all about the wedding plans coming up in a couple of months. Erica was going to be the maid of honor at their wedding and was excited about the typical wedding things like dresses, flowers and music. After a really nice breakfast Erica announced that she was off to the gym. I decided not to join her this time so that I could be alone with Jackie. We needed to have a conversation about the night before.

I knocked gently on Jackie's bedroom door once Erica had left.

"Come in, David." She said. I opened the door and was treated to quite a sight. Her voluptuous body was encased in a bathing suit, but it was a one piece style. The top had a zipper in front that was undone just enough to show most of her large breasts. The bottom was cut perfectly to frame her round ass cheeks. Her large breasts were barely held by the cups of her top and she was standing in front of the mirror turning to be able to see herself.

"What do you think?" She said. Naturally I was almost speechless.

"It's...nice." I croaked. Immediately all of my thoughts about not wanting her flew out of my mind.

"I don't know..." she said almost absentmindedly. "Maybe the other one." Quickly her hand moved to the zipper of her top and peeled it down, allowing her breasts to spring free. They barely moved due to their firmness and it was delicious torture watching her peel the bathing suit slowly down her body, ending with her bending over to give me a clear view of her ass as she stripped it off and threw it on the bed.

She grabbed a small piece of material off of the bed and slid on a skimpy pair of thong bikini bottoms. Again, it was like she was deliberately going slowly to torture me. As she grabbed the top and started to tie it up around her breasts she spoke to me, jolting me out of my stare.

"My friend Sarah should be here soon. Did you want something?" she asked. The top she was putting on barely covered her breasts and her nipples were already hard. Did I want something? I wanted to throw her down on the bed and fuck her. My cock was already responding in my pants to her body blatantly naked in front of me.

"I thought maybe we should talk about last night." I stammered. "I mean..."

"You mean the fact you fucked Erica?" the bluntness of her voice was shocking to me. Tying up a sarong around her waist, she walked towards me. Her flat stomach and gorgeous eyes just added to the effect of her body on me. Her breasts bounced slightly and I could see her hard nipples right through her bikini top. With her hair down around her shoulders she was one of the hottest older women I had ever seen.

"Jackie...I didn't..." I stammered. The words I wanted to say jumbled in my mouth.

"What? You didn't mean to fuck my daughter? Do you remember what happened the first night you were here? I found you watching her naked and got a handful of your come." Erica's show had been too much for me that night and Jackie had certainly helped me out.

"Yes, but then..."

"Then we had an amazing evening together. I still get wet thinking about it. You were a perfect gentleman." She gave a shudder and suddenly I noticed how close she was standing to me and caught the faint scent of her body lotion. She was close enough to just reach out and touch and my hands were screaming for another handful of her breasts and pussy.

"And then I got to watch you fuck her last night." I was surprised. My brain had been entirely focused on the incredible sex I was having with Erica, but I had no idea that we had an audience.

"What...what do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. Those panties I left under your pillow were soaked for a reason. Just like you watched Erica that first night, I watched the two of you after finding out you weren't in your bed. That cock was just as hot going into someone else as it was going into me. It was all I could do not to walk in and join the two of you." Her eyes flashed with desire.

"Join us? What do you mean?"

"David...haven't you figured it out yet? Didn't Erica tell you that she and I share everything?" I nodded.

"Well maybe later you'll find out exactly what that means." She leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips. "Mmm..." she reached down and placed her hand on my cock, which had grown just from seeing her in the bikini she tried on. "I think you might need something here."

She suddenly yanked my shorts down and my cock sprung free. Grabbing it with her hand she leaned in and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth and pushing me back against the door frame. She dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I bet you would love to fuck these big tits of mine, wouldn't you? Does my boy want to slide his cock in between Mommy's tits?" Reeling from the feeling of her body again, all I could do was nod and groan agreement.

She pulled her bikini top down around the underside of her breasts and gently maneuvered my cock into the space between them. Looking up at me from her place between my legs, she slowly let a trail of spit slide out of her mouth and fall onto my cock, lubricating it further with her hand. The underside of my cock was rubbing gently against the soft skin of her firm breasts.

She leaned in further and was able to squeeze me between her chest and started to slowly slide up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Mmm...this cock is just so spectacular. I can't wait to feel it fill me up again baby..." she moaned, looking me straight in the eyes. The conversation about us fucking had quickly turned the way I was hoping it would. "I think I need some lotion on me. Do you want to cover Mommy's tits with some lotion? Give it to me baby...yes..." She started to slide faster. The friction was perfect and just the sight of her eyes and her large breasts wrapped around me made me explode quickly.

I grunted when my orgasm hit and pulled back a bit, letting my cock free of her breasts. With the first hard spurt I covered her breasts and neck and then continued to paint another shot in between her large mounds. Her tongue licked her lips as she moaned, watching me shoot onto her hot body.

"Hello!? Anyone home?" A voice suddenly came from downstairs suddenly as the front door opened. I immediately stiffened and quickly pulled my shorts up with a still shocked expression on my face. Jackie just giggled at my feet and quickly kissed my softening cock.

"Hi Sarah! Just getting ready, I'll be right down!" She stayed on her knees and I got to watch her rub the streams of my come into her skin slowly. It made her dark skin glisten briefly. She stood up and winked at me.

"Thanks for the lotion. I might need some more later though. Come down and join us by the pool." She adjusted her top, walked to the bed and picked up a towel, kissing me lightly on the cheek as she left the room. I heard her greet her friend downstairs and they walked into the kitchen, chatting at top volume.

So all that had happened was that I found out Jackie knew I had sex with her daughter, and she didn't seem to care. In fact, she seemed to want me even more. And all this talk about sharing had me confused. Did they share my father as well? This whole thing was really strange.

Still, the day promised to be pretty amazing. I was at a house soon to be surrounded by women both young and old. Also, there were worse things than being able to ogle Jackie in her tiny bikini by the pool knowing that her breasts were well oiled with my recent load.

I changed into some board shorts and after a while headed downstairs and out the back door. Jackie was reclined on a lounger looking absolutely spectacular under the sun.

"David! Come and join us! This is Sarah." She said, indicating the woman lying beside her. Sarah lowered her sunglasses and gave me a long look. She was a petite blonde with small breasts and short cropped hair wearing a simple one piece suit.

"Wow, Jackie you weren't kidding." She smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I said with a smile.

"She told us you were in good shape. If I had a cabana boy that looked like you I'd never leave my house." She laughed.

"Come and join us." Jackie said. "But I have to warn you, we're planning on putting you to work." She waved a lotion bottle at me.

As I had already said to myself, there were far worse ways to spend a day. I grabbed a chair and as we sunned ourselves we talked about Jackie's business, and I learned more about Sarah. She was part of the wedding party of the upcoming wedding as Jackie's bridesmaid so most of the talk centered on that. An hour had passed in the sun and Sarah grabbed the lotion bottle, waving it towards me.

"Oh, cabana boy? You have a client in need of your services." The two of them giggled.

My cock stirred in my shorts thinking about getting lotion of another kind on any part of these women. I stood up and took the bottle, indicating to Sarah that she should sit up.

"Do my shoulders first." She said. Turning her back to me she slid the straps of her bathing suit top down on either side. My hands started at her neck and worked their way down and across her shoulders. I also traced my hands down her arms and she shivered. After a few minutes she was giving light moans when my hands moved up and down her neck. Slowly the top of her bathing suit had inched lower, just shy of exposing her small breasts. I decided to be bolder and moved my hands around to her chest.

"Mmm..." she said. "I guess I need full coverage." She lowered her straps even more and her small pert breasts popped into view. She had small nipples that were rock hard. I looked over at Jackie who was pretending to have her eyes closed. Moving my hands lower on Sarah's back, I took advantage of my position and then slowly slid them around her body to cup her breasts in my hands covered with lotion. Her back arched into me when I did that and she moaned louder when my fingertips brushed her hard nipples.

"You need to really cover me all over." She said. Without pulling her top up she lay forward on the lounger and gave me a view of her tight ass. Beginning at her calves I squirted lotion up the back of her legs. She shivered. Starting to rub up her legs I gently slid my hands up the backs of her thighs and stopped just short of her ass. When she felt my hands stop she turned and gave me a look that told me I could continue.

Not needing any more encouragement I put lotion on my hands and placed them firmly on her ass cheeks, sliding them across. It was firmer than I thought and the line of her suit barely hid her pussy, which became more visible as I separated her cheeks. I was sure she could feel my hardness rubbing against her leg.

As I moved my hands higher I could feel her breathing get a bit faster and her legs started to squirm, which were definite signs that she was getting horny. I turned to look at Jackie again and saw that she had her eyes open and a hand moving slowly between her legs and was watching me massage Sarah's ass. She smiled at me.

"God, Jackie." Sarah said. "I could get used to this. Now I'm jealous you get this boy all to yourself." She smiled at me, still on her stomach.

"Actually, he already helped me earlier." Jackie laughed. "You guys don't think I haven't put him to work, do you?"

"Well..." Sarah said. "I know another way you can get to work, cabana boy. We need some margaritas out here!"

Walking inside and pulling out the blender I poured a generous portion of alcohol into the blender to see what might happen if these women got a nice buzz going. Jackie and I had enjoyed quite a bit of wine on the night we had together. Holding a pitcher I walked back out onto the patio. Sarah had turned over but hadn't bothered to pull her top back up so her small breasts were exposed to the sun. Jackie had also removed her top while I was inside.

"We hope you don't mind some topless sunbathing." Sarah said.

"I'm the luckiest cabana boy in the city right now!" I returned with a smile.

As we sat there and continued to sun ourselves, I couldn't help but position myself so that I had a good view from the front of both women. Watching these two lying there mostly naked with their breasts in plain view just made me wish that I was bold enough to take my flirtation to the next level. Even their pussies were nicely outlined in their bathing suits. My cock was in a state of semi hardness the entire time fantasizing about having both women in a hot threesome servicing me right there by the pool.

After a few more rounds of drinks we were all feeling very good. I headed inside to replenish the pitcher and poured another generous amount of alcohol into the blender. As I turned the blender on after a few seconds I felt a pair of hands encircle my waist and caress me through my shorts. Turning around I was not surprised to see Sarah, still topless with her bathing suit top around her waist in front of me with a hungry look in her eyes.

"I thought I might...help you out?" she said, gently stroking me through my shorts. "Want to go upstairs and fuck my brains out? I'm so horny I could scream. Feel how wet I am?" She pulled my hand to the crotch of her suit, which was damp with lust. When I started to rub her there she moaned and pushed her crotch into my hand.

"Jackie's right outside...probably not a great idea." I said, although my hand betrayed my words by sliding her suit bottom to the side and one of my fingers easily slid inside her pussy. She moaned again.

"Okay then you can just fuck me right here. I don't care if she sees us. I'm just so horny..." She was really bold and obviously extremely turned on. Her pussy was soaking my hand as I gently slid my finger inside her. When I added a second finger she shuddered and leaned against me, fucking my hand gently. From where we were I could keep my eye on Jackie on her recliner through the window while I fucked her hot friend with my hand.

Just then we heard the front door open. I quickly removed my fingers from her pussy and she grabbed both sides of her top and slid them back up so her breasts were covered. I could see the obvious disappointment in her eyes. I quickly looked to see if there was a wet spot on the front of my shorts. Sarah quickly moved away from me across the kitchen.

Erica walked into the kitchen. Trailing behind her was a girl who, if I didn't know better could have been her twin sister. The other girl also had long black hair but was a bit bigger than Erica, with larger breasts. She had the same pouty lips and narrow hips, but her ass and breasts more resembled Jackie.

"Hi guys!" Erica said. "I see the party started without us!" Sarah greeted her and gave her a strong hug, then gave me a smile and grabbed the blender. When she did so she had to reach across me and her breasts brushed my hand.

"Hi. I'm Rachel." Erica's friend said, holding her hand out. She was dressed in a long summer dress just like Erica was wearing but just filled it out a bit more. Both of them looked very cute. I took her hand and gave it a light kiss. She giggled.

"Oh, that's soooo chivalrous." Erica punched me on the arm. "I hope you made enough drinks for everybody." We all walked out onto the patio where I noticed Jackie had also pulled her top back up.

The only problem was that Sarah continued to drink. After dinner she announced that she wasn't feeling well, probably due to a combination of too much sun and the alcohol. She needed to go home, but obviously couldn't drive. Erica volunteered to drive her home because Rachel had to leave anyway. I was happy about the situation because it allowed me to be alone with Jackie.

Once they left we started to clear up the dishes. Jackie was still dressed only in her skimpy bikini and the thin wrap around her waist and it was hard for me not to just throw her over the counter and fuck her hard right there in the kitchen. I was incredibly horny from all the gorgeous female flesh around me all day and the encounter with her and her friend. Her round ass was teasing me every time I watched her move, and all I wanted to do was bury my face in it and then fuck her from behind. But I wanted to find out about what she meant earlier about her and Erica.

"Jackie? I need to ask you something." I said with a serious tone. "You know that Erica and I...were together... last night?" She nodded. "And it doesn't matter to you?"

She took a deep breath.

"Listen, there is something you need to know." She began the story. "A few years ago there was a really troubled street kid that I found squatting in one of the houses I was selling. She was from an abusive foster home and didn't have anywhere to stay, but seemed like an okay kid and just needed help so I told her she could stay with me for a while to get back on her feet. I got her back into school and after a couple of months passed we both agreed it was better if she lived with me." I was wondering where the point of all this was going.

"What does this have to do with Erica?"

"After a long time, it just seemed natural to start calling her my daughter."

My mind raced. Did that mean...?

"Erica isn't actually your daughter?"

"No, she's not. I know she has some issues still but she's the closest thing I'm ever going to have at this point and I love her dearly. She's a great kid, doing well and I'm proud to be the one taking care of her. She's really turned her whole life around. I asked her a while ago if she wanted me to adopt her but it wasn't necessary. She's called me Mom for years now."

"But after you and I...and then you saw me with her..." I stammered, still trying to make sense of it all.

"You're a good kid too. She could do a lot worse than hook up with the son of the guy I'm marrying. It just means we can be one big happy family. Your father and I have an arrangement where it's don't ask, don't tell. In fact, if I was going to have sex with anyone he would probably be happy I was keeping it under our roof." She laughed.