Stepsister Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom came home and caught them, can they get out of it.
5.5k words
4.51
135.8k
151

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
288 Followers

Kelly remained frozen in the doorway, her mind racing, trying to figure out how to handle this. One part of her was telling her to call her husband, and tell him to come home right away. But another part of her still transfixed on her stepson's limp dick, realizing that even though it was soft, Tim's dick was bigger than his dad's.

Tim pushed, a limp Jenna off him, sitting up and looking at his step mom. He had no clue on how to explain what Kelly had caught them doing, because she had just seen him cum in her daughter.

Kelly had a terrified look on her face, watching Jenna lie on her side, in a fetal position. She saw her daughter's pussy lips swollen and puffy, and protruding from between her legs, and a trickle of Tim's cum leaking out, and running down her ass cheek.

The woman stood there, wearing a dark blue, knee length skirt, matching blouse, midthigh length dark nylons, and high heels. Her pussy was beginning to tingle, staring at her stepson's dick, glistening with the mixture of juices from Jenna and him.

"Hi mom," Tim said, knowing he was in big trouble. Yes Jenna was part of it as well, but he should've stopped it. He saw the look on her face, and realized she didn't know what to say.

Jenna finally lifted her head and looked at her mom, "hi mom," she said, still a little out of breathe.

Kelly looked at her daughter, then back at Tim, still speechless. She slowly pulled her cell phone out of her purse, and started dialing her husband's, John's, work number.

"Wait mom, what are you doing?" Jenna exclaimed, quickly sitting up and getting off the bed.

Kelly looked at her daughter sternly, "calling your father."

Jenna's bikini top was hanging loosely from her neck, doing little to cover her tits. Her pert nipples exposed directly to her mom.

Jenna and Tim looked at each other in fear, then back at their mom. They both knew they needed to stop her from calling him, but didn't know how

Jenna quickly got up and ran to her mom, trying to grab the phone, "no mom, don't!" Jenna yelled, trying to wrestle the phone away.

"Jenna stop, I'm calling him, go to your room, put some clothes on, and wait there," Kelly said sternly, pushing Jenna away.

Jenna looked back at Tim with a pleading look. Tim shrugged his shoulders, knowing that it didn't matter, his dad was going to find out one-way or another.

Jenna looked back at her mom and smiled slyly, thinking she had a way to get out of this, "mom wait, can we talk about this?" Jenna asked softly.

Kelly looked at her daughter, putting the phone by her side, "what is there to talk about?"

Jenna's smile widened, "about what you caught us doing."

Kelly had a confused look on her face as she listened. "What you saw is not Tim's fault, it was mine," Jenna said.

Kelly chuckled uneasily. "What does that have to do with me calling your father, and why don't I believe you? He's the boy here, all he thinks about is having sex, and should know how sick it is to have sex with his own sister."

Jenna looked at her mom in shock, "mom, we're not brother and sister, we're stepbrother and stepsister."

Kelly shook her head, "it is still sick."

Jenna became frustrated, "why is it so sick? We're a woman and a man, doing what comes natural."

Kelly glared at her daughter, knowing Jenna had a good point, but it still didn't do much to calm her down. It still felt wrong to her because Jenna and Tim had grown up together.

Kelly looked back at Tim, he was still sitting on the bed, his feet were flat on the bed, his knees bent, and his legs spread slightly. His limp dick was hanging down, still 4" long and 2" in diameter, her pussy tingling a little more as she looked, licking her lips in lust.

Jenna noticed her mom looking at Tim's limp member, and swayed her body nonchalantly, "what is so wrong with it momma?"

Kelly looked back at Jenna, her mind going from what she had just walked in on, and the size of her stepson's dick. A part of her saying it was wrong, and another part of her was wanting to feel his dick inside her.

It had been over a week since Kelly and John had sex. That was normal though, only having sex on the weekends, but they didn't have any last weekend, so as she looked at Tim's dick, her pussy was beginning to itch for something to fill it.

Kelly stared at Jenna, "its wrong because you guys didn't think about what could happen from it."

Jenna looked at her mom, puzzled, she knew what could happen from it, she could get pregnant. Jenna quietly said, "that's ridiculous mom, I know what can happen, I can get pregnant." Jenna took her mom's free hand and held it, "look mom, I know what we did should've never happened, but it was my fault because I seduced him into doing it."

Kelly gave Jenna a confused look. She didn't know what to make of what her daughter just said.

"I asked him to rub suntan lotion on my back, and while he was doing it, I asked him for a full body massage," Jenna continued. "I wanted him to be my first, because I know he is the only guy that cares about me," Jenna finished.

Kelly still looked confused, "that doesn't explain how you were the one that seduced him."

Jenna let out a long breathe, "when his hand moved between my legs and closer to my slit, I made him touch me there. It felt so good though mommy."

Tim looked up at them, realizing Jenna was trying to take the fall for this. While some of what she said was true, but she was also lying about her making him touch her pussy.

Kelly opened her mouth in a gasp, not sure what to say to her daughter. She could not believe her daughter would do something like that, but also knew her daughter could do it.

Jenna smiled at her mom, remembering how her mom was staring at Tim's dick earlier, and she had a devious thought cross her mind. She motioned her mom closer and whispered, "I bet you would like having his hard dick inside you too."

Kelly quickly jumped back in shock, not believing what she had just heard. Jenna is her sweet and innocent little girl, and now this little girl was suggesting that she have sex with her stepson. Yes her pussy was itching to feel a hard dick inside it, but she had no intent on it being Tim's inside her. Kelly vigorously shook her head at Jenna, looking at her daughter sternly.

Jenna grabbed her mom's hand and pulled her closer. "Yes you would, I saw how you were looking at it, you want inside you," Jenna whispered bluntly.

Kelly became horrified by how her daughter was talking, realizing that Jenna wasn't so innocent. Kelly looked at Tim, who was still sitting on the bed, quietly looking at them, then back at her daughter.

"That's even more wrong than you and him doing it," Kelly whispered back, surprising herself that she was talking to her daughter about this.

"No its not mom, he's not your son, he's your stepson," Jenna responded.

"But I'm his dad's wife," Kelly said, almost biting her tongue in shock at what she had just said. She didn't think she was considering having sex with her stepson, and after saying that she realized she was.

Jenna scoffed at her mom, becoming more brave, "but look at how big his dick is, its huge. Plus I won't tell anyone, it'll be our secret mom."

Kelly knew Tim's dick was big, and would fill her pussy fully, but she felt uncomfortable with this. It wasn't so much that it was her stepson, it was more about cheating on her husband.

Jenna looked at her mom with a wanting look, hoping her mom would go with this. Jenna was hoping her mom would do it, so then maybe she would have a chance to get Tim's dick back inside her.

Kelly pulled away from Jenna, and slowly started walking towards Tim, deciding she couldn't resist the urge. "So my daughter tells me that it was never your idea, is that true?" Kelly asked Tim sternly.

Tim looked up at Kelly, slowly shaking his head, "not all of it."

Kelly glimpsed at his dick, stifling a moan of lust, then looked back at his face, "what do you mean, not all of it?"

Tim grinned slightly, "she didn't make me touch her down there, other than that it was true."

Jenna ran up on the other side of the bed, "but I didn't stop you when you did."

Kelly looked over at her daughter, then back at Tim, feeling her pussy beginning to get wetter, thinking about what she was about to do. "Well did you like being Jenna's first?" Kelly asked, starting to unbutton her blouse.

Tim looked at his step mom, amazed at her change in tone, and didn't seem angry with him. He noticed her unbuttoning her blouse, moving away from Kelly, nervously. "Yes I did," he answered softly. He did enjoy having sex with Jenna, and couldn't deny it.

Kelly smiled at him as she finished unbuttoning her blouse, and pulled it open, revealing her white bra covering her tits. Tim nervously swallowed a lump in his throat, looking at his step mom's chest. "Do you like them Tim?" Kelly asked, swinging her body, causing her tits to shake.

Tim sat there speechless as Kelly removed her blouse and let it fall to the floor. He slowly nodded, but a little unsure of what was going on now.

Kelly smiled wider, reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra, "may be this'll help."

Kelly dropped her arms, allowing her bra to fall down and she dropped it on her blouse. Kelly held her arms at her sides, her tits sagging slightly, her pert nipples sticking out from the middle of her tan areolas.

Tim again nervously swallowed a lump in his throat, looking at his step mom's naked tits. He could not believe this was happening, first he had had sex with Jenna, and now his step mom was stripping in front of him.

Kelly grinned at him, "so do you like my juicy tits?"

Tim slowly nodded, his step mom's tits were the biggest he had ever seen naked, and he did like looking at them. His dick began to rise again, staring at her exposed tits.

Jenna looked at her mom in shock, not believing that her mom was doing this, she was going to have sex with Tim. She stared at her mom's tits, amazed at how big they were. She felt her pussy tingle a little, licking her lips as she stared at her mom's fat nipples. She didn't know why this was exciting her, but felt her pussy tingling again.

Kelly moved towards Tim, her tits swaying as she climbed onto the bed next to him. Tim kept his eyes locked on her tits, lying down on her back next to him, her tits hanging a little to each side of her, showing a valley in the middle of her chest. Kelly smiled at him and asked with a sultry voice, "do you wanna play with mommy's boobs?"

Tim looked up at her in shock at what she had just said, swallowing hard as he licked his lips, looking back down at her fat nipples. He nervously rolled to his side to face her, his dick now semi hard again and smacking against her leg, slowly reaching his hand out towards her right tit.

"Yeah Tim, I won't bite you," Kelly moaned, seeing his hand shaking, the closer it got to her tit.

Kelly reached across her body and grabbed his arm, pulling his hand to her tit. When Tim's hand touch her tit, Kelly moaned and shoved her chest up into him.

Tim nervously squeezed her tit, feeling how soft it was. He groaned, his dick beginning to grow even harder.

"Do you like how mommy's boob feels?" Kelly asked sensuously.

Tim looked up into her eyes with lust. He slowly nodded, while lightly fondling her tit.

Kelly smiled at him, grabbing his growing dick with the hand closest to him, and lightly squeezed it. "You're so big, you're going to even stretch me open," Kelly groaned, stroking him slowly.

Tim looked back down at her tit, opening his mouth wide as he held her nipple out. He moved his mouth over it, and sucked it into his mouth.

Kelly arched her back, pushing her chest into his face, moaning louder and squeezing his dick harder, "oh yeah, suck on my tit, mmm."

Jenna was watching them, mesmerized by the scene. Watching her stepbrother suck on her mom's nipple, his hips slowly gyrating on the bed, groaning as he sucked and fondled her mom's tit. She felt a twinge of jealousy, watching her mom arch her back, and urged Tim on, "oh yes Tim, that's it suck my nipple, mmm you're turning me on Tim ."

Jenna moved to the other side of the bed, trying to get a better view. She saw her mom's hand wrapped around the shaft of Tim's dick, slowly stroking it. Her mom's hand looked small compared with the size of his dick.

Jenna looked down at her mom's other tit, watching it sway and move, her mom getting excited. Jenna's pussy tingled more, staring at her mom's fat nipple. Jenna knew what her own tits felt like to touch, but she suddenly felt the urge to touch her mom's.

Kelly was looking down at Tim, sucking on her nipple, not paying any attention to Jenna. Her excitement growing, and her panties getting wetter.

Jenna hesitantly reached out and covered her mom's nipple with her hand, feeling it poke into her palm. Jenna lightly squeezed her mom's tit, marveling over how soft and squishy it was.

Kelly jumped a little when she felt the hand on her other tit, having forgot that her daughter was still there. She looked up at Jenna and smiled, "mmm, you wanna play with mommy's boobs as well sweetheart?"

Jenna gave her mom an uneasy smile, not sure why she was doing this, but enjoying feeling her mom's supple tit. She lightly squeezed it and rubbed her hand against the erect nipple.

Kelly enjoyed the kids playing with her tits, stroking Tim's dick faster. She patted her other hand on the bed, smiling at Jenna, "lie down honey."

Jenna looked at her mom in shock, here her mom had thought it was sick because she had sex with Tim, then she thought it was sick to have sex with her stepson. Now her mom wanted her to lie down next to her. She hesitated a bit, looking at her mom, her hand not moving now.

Kelly moaned, looking back down at Tim sucking on her nipple. Tim had pulled back a little, twirling and twisting his tongue around her nipple. Kelly arched her back higher, moaning, "oh god Tim, you know how to get me all hot, mmm."

Tim moved his hand from her tit, still teasing her nipple, sliding his hand down Kelly's smooth stomach. He wanted to see how far his step mom was willing to go with this.

Kelly sucked in her breathe, feeling his hand slide down her stomach, and stopping just above the waistline of her skirt. She knew he was seeking out her slit, and thought about helping him, but let him go on his own

Jenna watched Tim move his hand towards her mom's skirt, realizing he was enjoying himself. She finally drew up enough nerves and slowly climbed onto the bed next to her mom.

Kelly looked over at her daughter with lust and smiled, "that's a good girl sweetheart, see I won't bite."

Jenna smirked slightly, lying down on her side next to her mom. She looked at her mom's nipple up close, it looked plump, about the size of a dime. She held mom's tit in her hand, slowly leaning over and wrapping her lips around the nipple, sucking lightly.

"Holy fucking shit," Kelly cried out, when she felt her daughter suck her nipple into her mouth.

Tim rubbed Kelly's stomach, just above her skirt, side to side, slowly edging his hand under the waistline. He could feel the warmth coming from between her legs, feeling her excitement.

Kelly found it hard to control herself, wanting to reach down and force his hand towards her pussy, showing him how wet she was. But she resisted the urge, letting him take his time.

Tim moved his hand further under the waistline, feeling the top of her panties. He returned to sucking on her nipple, biting it lightly, and stopping his hand and moving it inside her panties. He felt a small strip of pubic hair just above her slit.

Kelly was holding her breath in anticipation. She moved her hand away from Tim's dick, and put her hands on the back of Jenna's and Tim's heads, pulling them harder into her tits. She felt Tim's hand brush across the top of her slit, and moaned, "oh yes, keep going."

Tim slowly moved his hand further down her pussy, his middle finger running down the middle of her slit, feeling her wetness. He groaned into her tit, pushing his middle finger into her entrance, her pussy lips splitting open and accepting him. He pushed his finger into her pussy, feeling it suck his finger in, almost begging him to go deeper. His dick throbbed against Kelly's covered thigh, slowly moving his finger in and out of her pussy.

Kelly squeezed the back of their heads, gyrating her hips into his hand. "Oh god, oh god," she whispered, her breathing becoming ragged.

The attention her nipples were getting, and her stepson fingering her pussy was driving her closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum already, don't stop, don't stop," she cried.

Tim tried to pull away from her nipple, but Kelly held him tight, arching her back even higher. He could feel her pussy getting even tighter.

Kelly felt her orgasm coming quickly, moving her hips faster into his hand. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, ohhh mmmyyy gggoooddd yyyooouuu'rrree making me cum," she cried, her orgasm rushing through her. Her pussy contracted around his finger, sucking on it hard, and let go of their heads.

Jenna and Tim looked up at their mom as she came. "Yeah, that's it cum for us, show us how you like to cum," Tim groaned, quickly moving his finger in and out the inside her pussy, hearing her pussy make squishing noises, her juices soaking her panties even more.

"Wow mom, you're cumming huh," Jenna excitedly chirped, watching her mom writhe around on the bed.

Kelly's back fell back to the bed, her orgasm continuing to course through her, causing her body to shake in aftershocks. She covered her eyes with her hand, breathing heavily, "holy shit, I needed that." She lightly groaned when she felt Tim remove his finger from her pussy, feeling empty again. She dropped her arm to her side in exhaustion, opening her eyes and looking at the two kids looking at her. "Oh my god, thank you guys, I needed that," she said, smiling.

Tim returned the smile, tugging at her skirt, to pull it down. He was ready to get his relief now, and thought that's what she wanted.

Kelly slapped his hand away, "what do you think you're doing Tim?"

Tim looked at her in shock, "well I thought we were going to have sex now."

Kelly looked up at him sternly, "oh no, not that, if anything I'll give a hand job to return the favor, but that's it."

Tim's look turned to disappointment, looking at Jenna, then back at Kelly.

Jenna butted in, "but mom you promised to have sex with him."

Kelly looked at her daughter sternly, "I never promised that."

Jenna shook her head slowly, "but you let him play with your boobs, and finger you, but won't let him have sex with you?"

Kelly shook her head, "I told you, that is wrong and sick."

Jenna was becoming more frustrated now, "but mom, that's like teasing him, and not giving him any relief."

Tim looked at Jenna in shock, surprised by what she was saying. While she did have a point, it surprised him that she was pushing her mom to have sex with him.

Kelly also realized this, looking at Jenna in shock, "why are trying to help him out?"

Jenna let out a deep breathe of frustration, "mom, I saw how you was eyeing his dick earlier, you know want it inside you."

This shocked Kelly and Tim even more, looking at Jenna in awe. Kelly knew her daughter was right, she did want to feel it inside her, but was having second thoughts about it now.

Kelly looked over at Tim, looking down at his erection, it was sticking straight up, a hint of precum leaking out. Her pussy tingled again, noting that his dick was a lot bigger than his dad's. John's dick was a little under 7" long, and was nowhere near as thick as Tim's. She looked back up at Tim, then back at Jenna, "okay, I'll do it."

Het3000
Het3000
288 Followers
12