Stepsister's Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... god, brother-yes..." Marie gasped.

John developed a pattern on his sister's ever wetting pussy. He would swipe wide circles on her clit until she bucked and trembled, then he would slip a line finger down the length of her hair slit and dip the tip of his finger inside her hole. Pumping the first inch of his finger in and out of her hole until her grunts and groans became wild and loud, then he would repeat.

"Ohh, god yes-yess ohhh my god..." Marie would cry out as she spasmed.

The teasing pleasure became too much for his younger sister and with surprising strength and assertiveness, she pressed on her older brother's chest, rolling the muscular man onto his back as she scrambled to her knees. Throwing a leg over his hips, she straddled him as she bent over, desperate to get his tongue back in her mouth. Their kiss was more ravenous now. Marie moaned as their lips met and his hands gripped the back of her neck and ass with a rare assertiveness for him.

Marie's cheek reddened as she panted between kisses, her hips ground on her brother's hardening member in his pants. Untying a knot of string at the neck of her dress, Marie raised up and pulled her dress off and over her head. John used the moment of space to untie his pants and struggled to slide his briefs and pants down below his massive, throbbing erection.

When he laid back and watched his sister toss her dress to the grassy hill beside them, John's eyes struggled to focus on anything but his sister's beauty. Her perfectly sculpted naked body loomed over him as her ample breasts swayed with her every movement. Her body contrasted with the reds and magenta in the sky behind her as the sun kissed the horizon of trees behind her. She pulled her long auburn hair to one side of her shoulder as she blushed and smiled down at the way her brother looked up at her. John's hands met Marie's sensitive ribs half way as she leaned forward and gently slid his rough hands down her sides.

John's fingers slid down her backside, parting her ass cheeks as she grabbed each of them and squeezed. Marie gasped as her palms pressed down on his flexed, swollen chest muscles. Her wet pussy lips teased circles around the tip of his shaft. John's body, without thought, raised his hips and pulled on her hips to be inside her. Marie's mouth hung open in a perpetual gasp as the bulb of his thick cock pierced her tight lips as she worked her hips lower on him.

Feeling the moist warmth of the inside of his sister's tight pussy engulf the head of his cock, John groaned as Marie released a jagged moan.

"Oh, god! I-" The words caught in Marie's throat as she held her breath while lowering on her long and thick older brother.

The warm, wet feeling of her tight pussy engulfing his head was intoxicating. The feeling made John's eyes roll into the back of his head as his sister raised and lowered on him. Bit by bit she raised and lowered on his shaft, itching lower each time.

"Oh, Ahh ahhhh!" Marie's moan turned to a different pitch as there was an edge of pain in her voice. John froze.

His eyes were wide with concern as he looked up at the beautiful woman with a puzzled face. She bit her lip as she managed her emotions. Taking deep breaths in through her nose and out through her mouth, Marie focused as she rocked on him again.

Slowly at first, she pressed her hips down his shaft and he felt her warmth swallow more and more of him until she fit almost his entire shaft inside her.

"Oh.... God, yes..." Marie groaned as her body convulsed on him. Her breasts jiggled and swayed back and forth above him.

Reaching up, he took her breasts in his palms and massaged them carefully. He pinched and flicked her nipples hard and watched her eyes roll back as she continued to familiarize her pussy with his cock.

She bit her lower lip hard and looked down with a hooked smile in the corner of her mouth. Laying her chest down to his, John wrapped his arms around his sister's voluptuous body as she mashed her breasts against his chest. Between panting breaths, the siblings kissed a long and deep embrace that seemed to expand and encapsulate all of John's world. The intensity and passion he felt his little sister pass to him grew his cock hard and flexed it tall inside her dripping pussy.

"Mmm- ohhh," Marie moaned between kisses.

John's hands slid the length of her body before rounding and gripping her curved ass. With firm hands, John slowly pressed down on her hips and felt him penetrate her deeper.

"Oh yes, baby," Marie cooed. "Ahh gah..."

Marie's ass raised and lowered as he pulled her up and down again and again. The deeper his cock penetrated, the more he saw Marie squint and the louder she moaned.

"Oh god! Don't stop. Don't- don't stop, yes!"

Without realizing it, their pace had picked up considerably. John's hands squeezed on her ass cheeks, making her squeal as he pulled her ass down on himself over and over. Pressing his feet down into the grass, he bucked his hips up into her. His sister raised up, flicking her long hair high and up over her shoulder as she rode him harder.

Set against the red and purple setting sky, John watched his sister's curvy breasts bounce in circles up and down as she fucked him. His hands slid down to her meaty thighs as she ground her pussy into his cock. Gripping her hips, he slammed her body down on his as he flexed his body high, spearing his cock deep inside his sister's pussy. The squishing sound of his throbbing cock slipping inside her gushing pussy lips became the loudest sound in the wilderness beside the calm water and setting sun.

Watching her tits clap and swing up to her chin with every thrust became too much for him. John's cock flexed to full strength as Marie's breathing became wild and panted.

"I- I- I- can't- I... oh, god," Marie squealed. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna.... Oh god, baby, you're gonna make me orga- ahh"

John couldn't resist any longer.

Marie collapsed onto his chest as her body spasmed and her muscles twitched. "I'm- oh god!" she screamed.

John's hands slipped against his sister's lower back and pressed down on her ass cheeks as he continued to stuff her pussy with each thrust, repeatedly.

"Ah ah ah ah ahhhh!" Marie cried.

John gritted his teeth as he felt his cock shoot warm strings of cum deep inside his sister's pussy. Her tight lips milked him dry as her spasming body slowly rode his shaft.

"Oh, John, yes... Oh..." his sister cooed. "Oh, brother, please, just stay there... just stay here with me..."

They laid in the grass beside the water's edge, naked and with his cock resting inside her. The moment didn't last nearly as long as they wished. John loved the feeling of his little sister's delicate body resting in his arms. But the sun had set and darkness was falling on them.

Chapter 6

John

It was dark by the time John and Marie returned to the house. Father would be upset, but one of the small positives of having a father who was always in a foul mood was you never really noticed nor minded when he was upset. The man was only a problem when he was drunk, which he was just the night before, so it would be another week or two before he would have recovered enough to be drunk again.

John smiled over at his little sister as they walked. Her skin was as ghostly white as her dress as they walked under the rising moonlight. She smiled back and reached out, taking his hand in her as they walked down the gravel driveway. There was a feeling in his chest that he couldn't describe. In all the years on this earth, John had only isolated himself and ironed his emotions to the world. The quiet boy wouldn't interact with anyone beyond the essentials, but for the first time, he felt a sensitivity. Almost like it was an open wound. John had exposed himself to another for the first time in his life. It was an unnerving but pleasant feeling.

For just this moment, he felt safe.

They took the last turn at the rotting wood fence and turned to face their house. The lanterns lit up the various windows of the house as the black night choked the outside. John froze a dozen yards from the front porch when he heard the clash of wood smashing against the wall. Marie's body neared his as her grip tightened on his hand.

John flinched at another booming sound of wood snapping and glass breaking. The second sound helped him home in on where the sound came from.

It was his bedroom.

Through the curtain, John could see the faint light of his father's lantern in his bedroom and the whirling motion of items being tossed about in his room.

"Goddang, whores!" His father shouted, the drunken slurs clear in his words. "Shoulda killed the lotta ya!"

"John," Marie gasped as she cupped his biceps. "My underwear. Was it- did you leave it in your room?"

John's eyes widened as he realized what Marie already had. His father had found her dirty underwear stashed in his dresser. Fear clenched his chest. The man he was suddenly hidden behind the boy he felt to be. Marie looked up into his shaken expression and could see him. She could see his vulnerability.

He's going to kill me. Father's going to kill me.

The reality settled in on John's mind as his feet felt like concrete blocks. Immovable and buried in the dirt.

"Where are ya boy!" His father shouted and slammed a door open. "You outside?"

"John," Marie whispered. "John!"

Marie reached up and took John's face in his palms, turning his gaze to her's.

"John, listen to me," she said. A calm control was in her voice. "Do you trust me? Do you trust me??"

John was so confused by the question. His mind was focused on the terrifying inevitability of pain about to come his way. He barely could respond to her left field question.

"Y-yes, yes," he stuttered.

"Follow me, come on!"

John didn't understand what she was saying or doing, but he heard the front door to the house explode open just as Marie's fingers intertwined with his. Pulling him by his hand, John lurched into a clumsy run, following his little sister towards the barn.

"Hey, boy! Get back here!" His father's shouts were drowned out by his stampeding feet thundering down the porch stairs.

John's mind flashed back to when he was a child and he was chased down just like this. Only that time, John had tripped in a pothole and fell into the fetal position. His father took off his belt and whipped his back where he laid for what felt like hours. He remembered the feel of the metal clasp on the belt digging flesh from his back with each strike. He remembered hearing how hard his father panted after finally stopping.

At the jarring recollection of the memory, John nearly gave up his run. The fear of what was about to come was too much. But Marie pulled harder, guiding him inside the barn. She opened the gate and freed Jonah, a black stallion John often rode, and Marly, a red-haired mare Marie, was close too. The two horses called and snorted at their friends' unexpected arrival.

Few people can ride a horse without a saddle, but both John and Marie had done so with Jonah and Marly for years. It wasn't a typical ride; they more did it as a challenge to themselves. The horses required no instructions or prep before the run. The pull on the hair along their neck and the feel of John swinging his leg over his back were all that Jonah needed. Marie and Marly were the first out of the barn, quickly followed by John and Jonah.

John clenched his knees tight around the side of the horse to stay upright as they rode down the gravel road. From the darkness, his father's hands swiped at John's leg and missed. Riding hard away from the farm his entire life was built from, John kept sight of Marie as he followed her with nothing but his horse and the clothes on his back.

12