Steve and the Widow Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve gets engaged and keeps the widow.
4k words
4.49
66.4k
21
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

Another Friday sunset and Laura, a few minutes out of the shower ahead of Steve, popped a bottle of wine and made her way out on to the patio. She placed the glasses on the coffee table in front of the wicker settee. They didn't set in two chairs anymore. Either she sat in his lap, or she cuddled up next to him on the settee. Filling the glasses, she straightened up. Steve stepped up behind her and kissed her on the neck. He cupped her breasts through her robe and whispered in her ear, "How are my favorite toys?"

Spinning around in his arms to face him, she cooed, "Waiting for you to play with them." Dropping his hands down to grab her ass cheeks, he drew her up off the floor and kissed her with a long french kiss. As they kissed, he moved to the settee. When their lips parted, he swung her side to side, caught her behind the knees with one arm and sat down with her in his lap."Whee," she squealed as they went down on the cushions. Laughing, she gave him a little kiss. She then reached over a brought up a glass of wine for him and then reached out and brought over hers. Raising her glass, she purred, "A toast to you," clink of glasses, "A toast to me," clink of glasses, "A toast to us." clink of glasses. They talked for a few minutes, then taking another sip of wine she purred, "I wanta romp tonight."

Steve took a sip of wine, smiled and said, "Oh ho, my little Laura wants ta ride this cowboy, doesn't she? Hummm?"

"Yesss." she hissed and took another large sip of wine, "Like a buckin' bronco. Yeah, I wanta ride you cowboy, like a Brahma bull at the rodeo."

"Laura, Laura, my sweet little Laura. Life with you is one long event. But, I love it and I love you."

She sat her wine glass back down and took his out of his hand. Setting it down next to hers, gave him a kiss and purred, "I love you too. Annd, I wanta screw around, I wanta romp in the bedroom. I'll go turn on the hot tub. Then we'll go up stairs and play ride'em cowboy and cowgirl. Then come back and finish that bottle o' wine out in the hot tub." She flicked his nose with her finger, "Then.., we can go back upstairs and screw around some more."

He stood just inside of the patio door, waiting for her. When she came in she said "Last one in bed is a rat fink." and took off running. He tackled her just before the king sized bed in the master bedroom, and they rolled into the bed together. She laughed and giggled as he tickled her unmercifully. Rolling onto her back, her robe fell open, revealing her whole body. As he pulled off his tie shirt, he looked her over and thought, "Maybe it's just naive me, but it seems that her regular one hour a day work out on the exercise machines downstairs and almost daily sex, sometimes two and three times a day, had tightened up her body and made her look so radiant." Anyway he wanted to look at her, to him she was beautiful, sensuous, even sexy. Pushing his shorts off his ankles, he could not wait to get his twenty five year old cock up inside her sixty year old pussy.

With one hand up over her head and the other on his chest, she moved up and down on his cock as fast as she could, squealing, "Yeah, cowboy, we're doin' it now. Yeehaw, Fuck me cowboy, fuck meee goood, yahoo."

Watching her big tits bounce around, he helped her with his hands on her hips, "Yeah, do it cowgirl, ride that cock. Ride it, girl!"

After her orgasm subsided, she slowed down, "Fuck this mare, cowboy. Fuck this mare from behind and into another orgasm. Take a firm grip on your favorite toys and fuck me good, cowboy."

He said in a "John Wayne" imitation "Weell little lady, ya gotta get in position.".

Laura rolled off him and crawled up onto her hands and knees. He came up behind her and slipped his cock in to the hilt. Reaching around to her chest he gripped her breasts. Eight or ten fast strokes sent her into a wild, screaming orgasm, "Yeah do it. Fuck this old mare. Yeah, fuck'er right, fuck'er good. Oh yeah, Ohhh, Ohhhhh yes Stevie, that's so damn good."

----------------------------------------------------

Laura did a "Merry Widow Waltz" around the kitchen as she prepared breakfast. After they had romped in the bed until after two am, they had slept in until nine, late for both of them. As Laura put the finishing touches on breakfast, expecting Steve downstairs any minute, she heard the house phone ring. She answered it using the phone in the kitchen, "Hello."

"Hi gramma, it's Julie." came the voice over the phone. It did not entirely sound like her. Her usual exuberant tone of voice had the distinct under tone of a frightened little girl. "I received a letter and a call from the Special Ed. department of Santa Clara city schools. They have a position for me. So, I'm here at the Philly airport waiting to board a flight to San Francisco. I couldn't get a flight into San Jose."

"But Julie?!? Your dad called a couple of days ago to check up on me. He went on to say that some guy from one of the well to do families back there had asked for your hand in marriage."

"Not gonna happen, gramma, not gonna happen. I'll tellya all about it when I get out there." She then gave Laura the Airline, flight number and arrival time. "Gramma they are calling my boarding group. Hold for just a second." As she walked down the boarding tunnel, she said very emphatically, "I'll tell you what I do want to have happen! I wanta become Steve's wife! I wanna be Missus Thorton. He's the only man on the face of this earth that I wanna marry. Can ya help me out here, gramma? Hold on for a second, I haveta get my carry on up over my seat." Sitting in her seat and fastening her seat belt, Julie continued. "Gramma? In no way do I wanta interfere with your relationship with Steve. Hopefully, I can enhance it." Laura wasn't sure what she meant by "enhance", but she wasn't at all shocked or surprised. Julie had handled it just the way she would have. Laura was proud of her favorite granddaughter.

All she could get out was, "We'll see you in San Francisco."

"Thank you gramma. The flight attendant is telling us to turn off our cellphones now. Talk to you later."

--------------------------------------------------

Standing in the baggage claim area designated for Julie's flight, Steve asked, "Well, didn't Julie's dad tell you a couple of days ago that she was about to get engaged to a guy back there?"

Laura had not been able to find the words to tell Steve that Julie wanted to become his wife. That she was taking a job here in California to get away from the guy back east and be close to him. So, she simply answered, "She told me that the engagement was not going to happen. That she was going to take a teaching position out here."

Steve rubbed his chin, "Hummmm, OK."

Laura glanced at him and thought, "That hand gesture and verbal response is exactly what my Bill would have done when he felt things just didn't add up, there was a lot more to the story, or both."

-------------------------------------------

Laura, Steve and Julie went from the airport to the little sandwich shop in Redwood City that they went to when Julie came the last time. During lunch she filled Steve and Laura in on how her life would be very controlled had she married the man in York. That her future mother in law dictated what she would wear to most events. Especially those held at her future in-laws mansion. Even to the extent of taking Julie out and buying her an outfit for a certain event. That his mother would most definitely be there to help select the rings. Julie reached over and placed her hands over her grand mother's wrist, "I would like you to be there with my betrothed and I, but nobody else." She went on to tell them how her sister showed up separated from her husband, with pending divorce. So, she gave her sister her apartment. Then caught the train to Philadelphia so they would not find her and talk her into staying.

------------------------------------------

A warm day in the South Bay, Steve walked a few paces ahead of the two women on the way to the car so he could get the air conditioning started. Julie, walking arm in arm with her grandmother, asked, "I take it that you haven't found the opportunity or the words to tell Steve that I want to be his wife?"

Laura gave her a gentle but sly smile, "No, my dear, I haven't. I really think that you will have to do that yourself."

"Yeah gramma, probably better that way. Can you help me set the stage?"

As they neared the car, Laura said, "When we get back too the house, take Steve for a walk into the deep back yard. Show him where you and the others useta play. The tree house that your grandfather built is still there. I can still remember your father standing up in it like the king of everything. Your uncle Andy could hardly climb the latter. Anyway my dear, open up to him back there. Tell him how you feel."

"Good idea gramma. I knew you would come through for me. I love you."

Laura opened her door, "I love you too, Julie."

----------------------------------------------------------

As Steve and Julie walked the forested paths of the estates's deep "backyard" he asked, "How much land is here?"

"My grandpa told me once, I think it's about sixty acres or so. Twenty are flat, most of it runs into the hills and is forested like what we are in right now. It's kind of a fan shape."

They walked on in deeper into the forest and she pointed out places where she and her siblings had played when they were sent out here spend their summers with gramma and grandpa. They came to a place where a tree had fallen a few feet from them. Sitting down on it, she said, "Time for a little break."

Leaning against another tree a few feet from her, he said, "So, ya bailed out on that attempt to cage you up. I'm sure it is exactly what your grandmother would have done."

Julie laughed, "Yes, I'm sure you are right about gramma. And, caged is a good way to put it. When I returned home, I felt like a bird that had escaped her cage. Then for some strange reason, returned to it. So, the little bird seized the first chance she had to escape it for good."

"Right on, it was a gutsy move. But, knowing your grandmother like I do and how much you are like her, I'm not surprised."

Julie stood up, thinking, "Now's the time, now or never. Just get it out there. It's supposed to be the man that asks, but here it goes..." She placed her hands together in front of her. Placed her feet together, looked Steve in the eyes and stated, "There is only one man on the face of this earth that I want the share my life with until I die! I wanta be Missus Thorton. I wanta be your wife Steve, nobody else's. Just your wife... I love you Steve, I really do love you."

Taking one step toward her, he said so very softly, "Marry me, Julia Anne."

Julie did not even know that he knew her middle name. That he used it told her that he cared, a lot. She threw herself into his arms, "Yess, yes." Kissing him, she pulled back a few inches, "Yes Steven Thorton, it will be my pleasure to spend the rest of my life as your wife." She slipped back down to her feet. Arms still wrapped around each other, "And my love, you don't haveta stop doing what you are doing with and for my grandmother..., Ah, until she can't do it anymore... Ahh, I don't really know much about what you two do, 'cause I've never done it before. But ahh, I promise I won't get in the way. I ahh, wow.. I love you Steve, unconditionally. I will accept your relationship with my grandmother. I ah guess I ah, I'm the only other person that knows..."

Steve placed a finger over her lips, "I love you too, Julie. And yes, I do very much wanta be your husband until I die.." He kissed her, "Thank you for accepting my relationship with your grandmother. It has made her a very happy widow, when it could have been very difficult for her. And, no doubt, I have really enjoyed our relationship."

Steve and Julie walked back the house, hand in hand, to tell Laura and make plans. As they past the pool and spa, Julie asked, "When did you start loving me?"

"Well, I became very interested at the airport when we picked you up. But, Laura is the first time I've ever really loved anybody. So, due to my inexperience, I let you go home before I realized that I did love you. Then, Laura told me that you were to become engaged. I felt, well it was hard to say. Just that I felt like I let something very, very valuable slip right by me. The day after you left, I tried to call or write. But, I just didn't know what to say..."

They stopped just past the pool. Not releasing his hand she stepped around in front of him smiled gently, "I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I thought that it would be a good idea if I were introduced to the man I was gonna marry. But, when I was here with you guys, I just couldn't get the words out."

He looked at her for a few seconds, "I love you Julie Ann. But, there something you must know about me and love. Women in general for that for that matter. Everything I know about love and women, I've learned from your grandmother."

She giggled, "It's nice to know that my husband to be learned everything he needs to know from his brides grandmother. I've had men draw me into love just to get my virginity. They weren't successful. Then others, like this recent affair, just because I fit in a certain dress size, present well and apparently appear quite submissive. I have loved only to have it shattered by another woman because she would spread her legs when he wanted. I guess I'm an old fashion girl, but I'll spread mine for my husband as often as he wants and give him as many children as I can..."

He gathered her up in his arms and kissed her. When he let her slip back down onto her feet, he said, "Let's go tell Laura."

Laura's eyes twinkled and sparkled when Steve and Julie told her the news of the engagement. With a broad smile, she said, "This all calls for a celebration. Let's go out to dinner, some place nice. But first..." she held up one finger, "First, we haveta go ring shopping. It's all my treat."

Steve protested, "But, Laura that's a lotta money.."

She laughed and said, "Don't worry about it, lover. You know I'm a wealthy old broad."

Steve gathered her up in his arms and retorted with, "Your not an old broad, but thank you."

Without leaving his arms, Laura reached out and drew Julie over to them. She purred, "I love you two people, I really do. Now, let's go find some rings, then get some dinner."

The second mall, third jewelry store, Julie lead the way to the wedding ring sets. Once there, one particular set caught her eye, "Oh, Oh, look at that set right there!" she exclaimed, rapping her finger on the glass counter top.

The jeweler approached them and asked "Can I show you something in a wedding set?"

A very excited Julie bubbled, "Yes, yes you can. Third line down, second from the left."

The jeweler removed the rings from their tray. Separating them, he handed the engagement ring to Julie. She immediately slipped it on her finger. He went on to describe the quality of the main stone in the ring on her finger, "It is right at one and a half carrots, very, very slightly included. Which means that you would have to put the stone under a microscope to see its flaw. The cut is magnificent and it is almost colorless, or a white diamond, as we call it. It is a high quality stone. The small diamonds around it and on the wedding band are all of a high quality, too. All the diamonds are well documented by a reputable grading service."

Julie, totally taken by the ring on her finger, asked, "What do you guys think? Steve? Gramma?"

As Laura answered, "There lovely my dear, simply lovely." Steve noticed the high four figure price tag hanging on the wedding ring and thought, "It'll be a long time before I can afford to spend anything like that on her, even on payments."

Julie shocked him out of his thoughts with, "Steve?"

"They're beautiful my love. But, what I think isn't really important here. They both go on your finger. So, you are the one that has to be happy with them."

Julie smiled at her fiancé. Then turned to the jeweler, "There are simply beautiful. Best we've seen tonight. I really like them."

As Laura pushed a credit card across the counter the jeweler reached into the case next to the wedding sets and drew out a tray of men's wedding bands. Noticing that Steve's only jewelry was a watch, he said, "Sir, you appear to be a man that wears jewelry only when it has some purpose, some meaning." He drew out a band that matched the wedding set, "We include a man's band in the purchase of this set." Steve slipped the ring on his finger. While the wedding set was a little loose on Julie, the man's band only made it past Steve's first knuckle. The jeweler drew out a ring sizer and jotted down their ring sizes on the sales order and said as he picked up Laura's card and the rings, "I can have the engagement ring sized while I run the card. Then, you can come back tomorrow for the wedding bands."

An excited Julie exclaimed, "That'll work!"

-----------------------------------

Laura brought them to a steak house where she was known. So, at her request, they were given a candle lit table in a secluded section. Three glasses of Laura's favorite Cabernet Sauvignon wine made conditions just right for a guy to give a girl an engagement ring. However, first Steve proposed a toast, "Here's to three best friends. That our friendship will always stand firm, come what may." the three glasses clinked together.

After they had all taken a drink, Laura said, "That was beautiful Steve, well said." Julie echoed Laura's comment.

Steve sat down his glass of wine and said, "Let's order dinner. Then we'll deal with a certain ring."

Julie beamed, "OK."

With the ring on Julie's finger and their dinner served, Laura's cellphone rang, "I know who that is. I turned this monster on for the first time today as we entered this place." She said as she drew the phone out of her purse. "Hello son."

"Mother! Is Julie there?"

"Yes she is, son. Julie is sitting here with me in your dad's favorite steak house."

"She's suppose to be back here ring shopping."

"Well son, she's been there, done that. I'm sitting here looking at her left hand. It's adorned with about a carat and a half rock that is magnificent in the candle light."

"What are you saying mom? That Julie's engaged to someone out there? Mahm?"

"Yes son, that's exactly what I am saying. She is now engaged to Steven Thorton. A man that I have rented a room to this summer. He has been working for Gus Dietz until he returns to Cal Poly for his senior year. Gus says he's a natural, just like your father."

"Mom? I don't know what's going on here, or what I am going to tell Ed Wakefield. Geez mom, why didn't she say something to us? Well anyway, plan for us to be out there this Christmas. We definitely want to meet this guy that sweep our daughter off her feet. And mom? We'll talk some more about this.. Oh, and mom? Ask Julie to call her mother."

-----------------------------------

Julie laid in her bed that evening, too keyed up to sleep. She just laid there gazing at the ring on her left hand. Then she whispered, "Julia Ann Thorton, Julia Thorton, Missus Thorton, Julie Thorton. Julie Ann Thorton. That sounds soo good. Oh, Oh, Missus Steven Thorton." she giggled and kicked her feet up and down several times under the covers. Then she finally drifted of to sleep.

In the master bedroom down the hall, Laura stood in the center of the room in a "baby doll" nighty with no panties, waiting for Steve to come out of the bathroom. When he emerged, he swept her up off her feet and carried her to the bed. This was something only Steve had done to her. One evening, after they had finished a bottle of wine, he threw her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to bed, her upper body dangling down his back. He slung her onto the bed and promptly ravished her body and she enjoyed every second, immensely. They would explore the internet together and he would do to her what he knew she found exciting. His attention made her feel not so much younger as simply vivacious, invigorated.

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers
12