Steve Gets Roasted

Story Info
Steve get's taken at both ends! (MMM)
1.5k words
4
79k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Gets Roasted

Steve sat behind his desk, absent mindedly flicking through his work emails. His desk was at the back of the office, the monitor facing towards the wall, this gave him privacy that he greatly appreciated, especially as he liked to spend a lot of his working hours downloading the latest movies and watching them whilst pretending to work. He took a sip of his coffee and as he put the cup back down, his mobile phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out, the little email icon showed up in the top left corner. He pressed into his email client and there it was, his evenings entertainment: a cock in his mouth, and a cock in his arse. He looked longingly at the picture attachment, the two men in it, only their middle sections visible, had beautiful cocks. One was shaved clean the other as nature intended. The shaved man had the bigger cock, not just in length but in width too. The natural man's cock was probably about an inch shorter from what Steve could make out, and a good deal thinner. Decisions, decisions... which one where? After his encounter with Duncan the previous week, Steve thought it would probably be best to have the bigger cock in his mouth and the smaller one in his arse. They could change it up, he thought, after a while.

"What'cha got there?" Melissa said as she came through the door to the right of Steve's desk.

"Tonight's entertainment!" He paused, she began to speak but he cut her off before she finished the first syllable, he knew exactly what she was going to say -- can I watch? "The answer is no, Lissa, is Mike not giving you enough?"

"That boy is filling me nightly, and well.. don't ask where I've just been, but," she huffed breath into his face and grinned.

"You stink of cum! You dirty fat slut, you've just sucked Mike off in the toilets!"

"Jealous? And yes I am, and fucking proud of it!" Lissa grinned again, taking hold of the stomach flab that protruded over the top of her jeans and wobbling it. "Still, I'd like to watch you properly..."

"Lissa, I'm not comfortable with that!"

"Well, I'd let you watch me n Mike fucking!"

"I've no doubt of that."

"You could join in, Mike's cock tastes divine, and it fills me tight."

"I can't believe that your cunt is still tight, Lissa."

"Fuck you," she said with a smile, "I bet your arse is pretty much a crater by now. How many times a week you getting it?"

"Five, six... um... every night, sometimes twice at the weekends, both days."

"Dirty boy." Lissa walked off back towards her desk.

Steve replied to his email, told them his address and what time to be there. He saved the image from the email and sent it in a text to Lissa with the message '...and this is what I'm getting tonight.'

Minutes passed by when Steve's phone went off with a text from Lissa that simply ready 'lucky cunt!'

Eight O'clock arrived, Steve sat back on his sofa, not long now he thought. At five past eight, a knock came at his door. He opened it and there stood the two men from the picture attachment in his email. "Come in, please!" Steve said,

"Oh we intend to," said the taller of the two men, They walked into the living room. "Here?" The shorted one said.

"Sure," Steve said, eagerness beginning to show in his voice.

"I'm Frank," said the taller man, "and this is Bill."

"Hi, hi, I'm Steve," Steve said nodding to each in turn.

"Take your clothes off," Frank said.

"And get on your hands and knees," Bill said, finishing Frank's sentence for him.

Steve did as he was told. As he undressed, Frank and Bill removed their trousers. Frank, the one with the shaved cock, went behind him. Bill put his cock into Steve's face. "Open wide, boy!" Bill said with a hint of menace in his voice. Steve did as he was told. Bill put his cock into Steve's open mouth, as he closed his lips around Bill's meat, Frank started to lick his arse hole. Steve licked and sucked at Bill's cock, feeling it growing in his mouth. Frank tongued at his arse-hole and started to finger him, gently pushing one inside to begin with then roughly forcing another in. Steve's mouth clamped down around Bill's cock, but he was careful to avoid putting his teeth on it. Bill pulled his dick out of Steve's mouth and Steve lapped at the end of it, circling the tip with his tongue before hearing Frank count to three and then pain? Pleasure? Both! Frank's massive cock, Steve estimated eight inches, rammed it's way home into Steve's arse as Bill thrust his own cock, all seven inches, right to the back of Steve's throat. The pair fucked Steve in unison, both pulling out and thrusting themselves back in at the same time. Frank placed his hands on Steve's hips to balance himself, Bill took hold of the back of Steve's head, tangled his fingers his hair and gripped on tight.

This is heaven! This is sex, no fucking, this is being fucked! Oh god, I love cocks, I love how they feel in my arse and in my mouth and I'm definitely loving how it feels to have one in each at the same time! Steve thought to himself. Frank took his left hand off of Steve's hips and reached around and began to toss him off. Frank's hand went at the same speed that they two men were fucking him, still in unison. Steve felt his balls tighten, then he came, floods of hot sticky cum shot from his throbbing cock and splattered over his living room carpet, his mouth widened off of Bill's cock and he screamed in ecstasy. "Oh fuck, fucking..." he began to pant before Bill pulled his head back to his cock and demanded "Suck my fucking cock, you little queer." Steve closed his mouth around Bill's cock again, sucking it hard, his tongue dancing over the shaft inside his mouth.

At the back, Frank began to pick up speed, his huge cock pummelling Steve's arse-hole. Frank licked Steve's cum from his hand before putting it back on Steve's hip. "Whoo! Take this you little faggot!" Frank's thrusts became harder and harder as he reached orgasm. Steve felt hot loads of cum shooting up inside him. Once Frank had pulled out, Steve sat up grabbed at Bill's cock with his hands and started to wank him fast whilst licking and sucking on the tip. Frank moved around next to Bill. He grabbed the top of Steve's head, parting it from Bill's cock and put his own in in it's place. "Lick it clean now, don't waste a drop of my cum, bitch," Frank said. Steve licked all the cum from the end of Frank's cock, sucked at it hard, bringing it back to life. He released Bill's cock from his hands and started to jerk Frank, he could clearly feel the life returning to fill those eight inches of pleasure.

Bill went around the back, licked Steve's arse-hole a few times to remove the remainder of Frank's cum before sticking his own cock up into Steve. Bill wasn't taking any prisoners, he fucked Steve's dark place like it was the last fuck he was ever going to get. His face contorted and he let out a scream, followed by a "oh fucking hell yes!" as Steve felt another wad of cum shooting up inside him.

Frank's cock was hard again and Steve continued to wank and suck at it. He took it from his mouth, spat on the end and rubbed his saliva around with his hand, coating Frank's big dick with it. Bill came around behind Frank and started to lick his arse-hole, Frank groaned as his friends tongue played and poked around his opening. Steve looked up at Frank's face as he sucked his cock, Frank looked down at him, patted him on the head and then thrust the full eight inches down Steve's throat, unleashing another wave of cum.

Once he had recovered from his second orgasm of the night, Frank told Steve to sit on the sofa. He and Bill then went to work getting Steve's cock hard again. Their tongues explored Steve's flaccid cock, licking the shaft and head and each other, French kissing with Steve's flaccid cock in between their mouths. It began to grow when Bill put it all in his mouth, closed up real tight and sucked it as hard as he could whilst Frank licked Steve's balls. Bill released the cock from his mouth and began to run his hand up and down the shaft, twisting slightly at the top, rubbing Steve's tip with his thumb. Steve moaned and came, Bill caught most of it in his mouth, and then Frank sucked the rest out before the two kissed hard, sharing Steve's cum between them. Frank then got up and kissed Steve full on, letting him taste his own cum.

They sat on the sofa for a while kissing and touching each other. At nine Frank and Bill left.