Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers

After several minutes of this Suni's panties were soaking wet, and the furry little spots between her pussy and thighs had poked out a few times. I had taken advantage of the opportunity and run my fingers over them, and now it was time for the final act. I slid my fingers inside the leg elastic and ran my fingers along her wet slit, causing Suni to shudder noticeably.

At this point she closed her eyes and I was getting no more than perfunctory attention from her hands. I slid a fingertip inside her and used my thumb to knead her swollen clit, and she started moving her hips in rhythm. Her panties were making things a little more difficult, but I was afraid if I stopped she'd decide we'd gone too far and put a stop to things, so I said nothing.

With a change in position I was able to work a second fingertip inside her, which made Suni gasp just a little bit. She was totally ignoring me at this point and I was okay with it, feeling like I owed her for having left her hanging the last few nights, even though I realized she probably wouldn't have been open to this before tonight.

"Take my panties off, Stevie."

Her words pulled me out of my thoughts. I took my fingers out of her and grasped both sides of her panties as she lifted her hips to allow them to slide off more easily. I was awed by the breathtaking sight of my twin sister naked before me. She was incredibly beautiful. I was already aware that she had a more voluptuous figure than Jasmine but seeing her nude really brought the fact home.

Soon I was slipping the entire lengths of my index and middle fingers inside her tight pussy, with my thumb continuing to work her pleasure button. Suni started undulating her hips just a bit, then reached between her legs and put her hand on top of mine to make sure I was maximizing her pleasure. Her breathing caught in her throat and she let out a sharp scream.

"Eeeehhhh gaaaahhhhhwwwddd," came the nonsensical sounds as the came and came hard. Her thighs flexed, and her torso shook for several seconds as the climax worked its way through her body, and finally she was still. Totally still. I waited a few seconds but my concerns grew.

"Suni, are you okay?"

She languidly lifted her head and looked at me.

"I've never been this good before in my entire life. That was amazing. All the blood rushed to my head and I got kind of dizzy for a minute. I didn't know it could feel like that."

"It doesn't always so enjoy the memory of that one while you can."

"Oh, I will, I will. Give me a minute and then I'll take care of you."

And she did.

*****

End Chapter 1

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers
12