Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers

Mom was completely devastated for some time. Despite the lack of physical intimacy in the last years of their marriage, she loved him totally and completely. According to my mom, during one of their many conversations held while he was slowly fading, he told her he knew, or at least strongly suspected that she had found a lover. And apparently he was okay with it. As she explained it to me later:

"Jennifer," he told me, "I've noticed how much happier you've been the last couple of years. You're still a young woman and I know you have needs that I wasn't able to fulfill. I want you to know that it's okay if you've found someone to fill those needs for you. You always gave me everything I needed and that's all I could have ever wanted. Please don't feel bad about anything you've done to keep yourself fulfilled."

Mom never actually confirmed to dad that she had found a lover, let alone letting him know it was me. But his approval meant a lot to her and did alleviate a lot of the guilt that she felt on occasion.

At my father's urging, Jasmine and I got married the summer between our junior and senior years. She got her degree as well, a bachelor's in English, and she was working as a substitute while looking for a permanent position in one of the nearby school districts.

We hadn't planned to get married until after we graduated but his passing, and the advice that he gave me, caused us to reconsider our plans. He started getting sick about 2 years after the events of the story I just told and they found cancer in his lungs. He was never a smoker but he got it anyway. He passed just after New Years the following year, just as the second semester of my junior year was about to start. It was during one of my last conversations that he made his position known. He just laughed when I talked about us being too young.

"Son, your mother was 19 when I married her and neither of us ever regretted it. I was coming off a bad divorce and wasn't even looking for someone, but I decided to take a chance. You love that girl, son, and she loves you. I know it as sure as I've ever known anything. Grab a hold of her and don't let go."

My only regret was not making the decision to propose to Jasmine and schedule the wedding before he passed. I guess I thought there would be more time.

Jasmine and I continued living with mom and Suni, though it wasn't long after dad passed that we sold that particular house. It held too many memories for mom to be happy there any longer. In the new house, Jasmine and I took the master bedroom while mom and Suni each had their own rooms.

With Jasmine gone, Neil and Hannah's marriage started to show some cracks. It wasn't so much that they suddenly disliked each other, but there just didn't seem to be any reason for Neil to stay home. He enjoyed spending time with Hannah but had done it more for the family experience than anything. After Jasmine moved out, he started spending every weekend with his boyfriend, and Hannah started spending most of her free time with us.

That led to exactly what you would expect. With Jasmine, Hannah, Suni, mom, and me under one roof, there was no shortage of sex going on. I'd say every night there was some combination of naked bodies in someone's bed. Aunt Joanie was an occasional visitor as well and we made the most of her visits.

But as time went on, the generational gap became more apparent. More and more nights would find me with Jasmine and/or Suni, while my mom and Hannah would spend the night together. No one was surprised when they decided to get their own place together, and even less surprised that they were sharing a bed.

That was my destination for this weekend. Periodically, say every 4-6 weeks or so, mom and Hannah (more often mom than Hannah) would be in the mood for some, um, male attention. We would make arrangements for me to spend the weekend with them, and jasmine and Suni would get some time for just them. Jasmine enjoyed these weekends, saying it gave her and Suni the chance to enjoy each other without 'that big dick of yours intruding on us' (her words). Considering what I got the rest of the time, there was really no room for me to complain.

Over the years, I've fathered 4 kids.

The first was to Aunt Joanie, and Juliet recently turned 8. My uncle is under the impression that he is the father, but DNA shows otherwise. This was payback for his ongoing affairs with a string of office assistants over the years.

Jasmine gave birth to Sage a couple of years later. She's almost 6 and smart as a whip.

Suni then gave birth to a daughter she named Stormy (yeah, I know) and she just turned 3 and a half.

Finally, Jasmine hatched Lily just over a year ago.

All of the kids stay with Aunt Joanie on these special weekends, so our time can be maximized.

Suni and Jasmine have each indicated they want one more, and I see no reason to deny them. We're one great big happy family, and continue to believe the more the merrier. Suni and Jasmine have already told me they plan to raise their girls to love their daddy above all other men, and that no man deserves their love (or their virginities) more than I do. I have a feeling I'm going to be exhausted for years to come.

*****

Fin

Author's Note: So, there you have it. It can be exhausting constantly writing stories full of drama and emotion, of conflict between a husband and a cheating wife. So I decided to just write a story that was fun and everyone was okay with what was going on. And once I decided to do it, I then decided to OVERDO it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers
12