Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 02

Story Info
Stevie is taken to Ms Storm's house.
2.4k words
4.39
83k
13
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

In Chapter 1, Steve met an older black executive lady online and agreed to meet her at a gay bar even though he is totally straight. He finds her very intoxicating and asks her if she will be his Mistress. They leave the bar and head to her place to get to know each other better.

*

Really felt that I was in way over my head but didn't want to walk away from this. She really was beautiful and I had never been with a black girl before. I looked at her again, having to look up, she was at least 6" taller than I was with the heels she had on. "My car is behind the lounge Ms Storm", I tell her.

"We will walk, I don't live that far from here," she tells me as she takes my hand.

We start walking down the street and I'm feeling very subconscious with the situation. Not used to being seen with a black woman and I felt so small as she almost seemed to lead me down the sidewalk, her heels clicking loudly. As we walk, two young men holding hands were coming towards us on the sidewalk. They stop when we get close.

"Hello Ms Storm, you look beautiful tonight," one of them say.

Ms Storm stops beside them, "Thank you Bobbie. How are you two tonight?" she asks.

"Just hitting all the spots, Ms Storm, trying to be bad boys," the other one says in a really faggy voice. "Who's the hot boy? Don't think I have seen him before."

Laughing, "Behave yourself Andrew. This is Stevie and Stevie is straight. He wouldn't be caught dead sucking a big cock, would you Stevie?"

I see both of them looking me over. Feel so embarrassed in the white jeans and the cutup tshirt. Sure I must look like I'm gay. "No," I say, "not my thing, I much prefer women like Ms Storm." See them smiling as they look at her then back at me.

"Too bad honey, you would make such a pretty boy," Bobbie says. "We got to go, drag queen show at the Mystique. We don't want to be late. Come on loverboy, lets get going," and they take each other hand and start walking down the street.

Feel my face getting red as they talk about me like this. Feel her squeeze my hand and start leading me down the street again.

"They are such sweet boys, Stevie, I think they liked you," she says looking over at me. "But they aren't cute as you Stevie, you really are lovely."

She stops and turns towards me, "I'm so glad that you decided to come with me Stevie. It was the right decision, Steve," she said and leans over my kisses my lips softly. "Your Mistress will know what is best for you and if you trust me, your life can be so exciting. That is what you want isn't it Steve? Someone to help you make important decisions and help you become all you can be."

I'm torn between wanting to get away from this situation, that it's too much too soon, and wanting so much to spend some time with this hot older woman. Her calling me lovely, what's with that, I think. I can't imagine what fucking her would be like or having those red lips sucking my cock and cumming in her mouth. I look up at her, "Yes Ms Storm, I think it's what I want."

"Then let your Mistress show you the way Steve," she says and leads me down the street again.

We come to a large stone house and she turns and leads me up the sidewalk. The house looks very expensive. There is a tall stone wall surrounding the house and when we reach a metal gate, she presses a button and the gate opens. She leads me on up the long sidewalk and as we approach the door, it opens and she leads me in. A blonde girl, maybe 5" and slender, is holding the door open and closes it behind us. She looks to be around 21 and is dressed in a maid's uniform. The skirt is very short and held out by petticoats. She has black thigh high seamed nylons on with unbelievably high heels. She has to almost stand on her toes and I can't believe she can walk in them but she seems to be able to comfortably.

"This is April, my maid," she says, "she is not allowed to speak without permission and I mean my permission Stevie. April, go get us both a cognac and bring it to the library."

April walks off and I can't keep from watching her walk away. She is very pretty with long straight blonde hair almost to her waist. Thinking how I would love to see her ass if she would bend over.

"Do you think it's right to look at another woman like that when you are with me?" Mistress asks. Her look leaves no doubt about the seriousness of the question.

"No Ms Storm, I'm sorry but she is very pretty," I tell her hoping she isn't too mad at me. Then she turns and stomps off, "Follow me," she says not even turning towards me.

We go into a large room that obviously is the library. She stops in front of a large black leather chair, "Come here Stevie," she says standing there.

I go over in front of her and see her looking down at me, its rather intimidating. "Stevie, if you want a pretty little girl like April, then you should get you ass out of my house right now. Is that what you want?" her eyes glaring at me.

"No Ms Storm, I am really sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I really like women like you, really," trying to sound as apologetic as possible.

"Women like me or me Stevie, do you want to be with me?" she says.

I hear a noise and turn and see April come into the room. She stops when she hears Ms Storm talking to me and lowers her eyes submissively. I turn around quickly towards Ms Storm again hoping my look at April doesn't make her madder. When I look up at her, I know she noted my glance at April. Her eyes seem to bore into me and I look down not being able to keep eye contact with her.

"I want to be with you Ms Storm, please," I say.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Mistress, Stevie?" she asks.

"I didn't know you wanted me to call you that all the time Mistress, I'm sorry," I tell her feeling like I'm under assault.

"Well you better start paying better attention then, don't you think Stevie boy? And, I'm sorry, might work with slutty girls like April but it doesn't work for me. You owe me an apology and you will it apologize to me properly. I want you on your knees in front of me now," she says her voice firm and serious as can be.

I can't believe what is happening but don't want to make anything any worse than I already have. Seems like I can't do anything right at the moment. It wouldn't be so bad if April wasn't standing there watching but I find myself looking at the floor and before I can think anymore I slowly go to my knees in front of her.

To embarrassed to look up, I start, "I'm so sorry if I did anything to upset you Ms Storm..."

SLAP!! Realize that she just slapped my face hard. It really stings,my cheek hurting some.

"HOW DID I TELL YOU TO ADDRESS ME???"

The pain in my cheek very evident, "Mistress, I'm so sorry if I did anything to offend you. I really am trying to do the right thing. I know I shouldn't have looked at April like I did. I will try to pay attention better, I just want to please you Mistress, please," I tell her, feeling so strange like I'm almost going to cry.

"Stevie, do you feel your apology was adequate?" she asks me, " and look up at me."

I look up at her, her looks so intoxicating. "No Mistress," I say so embarrassed to have this all happening in front of April. What she must think of me.

"I don't think its adequate either Stevie," she says, " stand up in front of me, put your hands to your sides and leave them there." She sits down in the big black leather chair.

I stand up in front of here, not knowing what is going on but its seems like it's all out of my control, that the right thing to do is what she tells me to do. I jump a little as her hand comes up towards my belt and then grabs the belt. Without saying a word she starts unbuckling my belt. Then she unfastens my jeans and unzips them. They are tight but she works them over my hips and pushes them down. So embarrassed but not about to say anything to piss her off more. Can feel April's watching us. I have a white pair of jockey shorts on under them.

"Those shorts are disgusting, how can you wear something like them?"she asks me.

"It's what I have always worn Mistress, I can get some other ones if you want me too," I tell her.

"You will definitely not wear anything like these again Stevie, not ever. I can't even touch those disgusting shorts. April, come over here and pull them down," she says in a commanding way.

I'm so embarrassed but don't move and I feel April move up behind me and then her hands on my waistband and then she pulls them down to where my jeans and shorts are both down almost to my knees. My cock is not hard as all and it's very embarrassing to have them both see how small it looks when its soft.Wanting to cover it with my hands but resist the temptation.

"Are they clean?" my Mistress asks April.

Can feel her moving my shorts around so she can check. Talk about embarrassing, know my face is beet red.

"No Ma'am, there are some small brown stains in them," April tells her.

"Noted," she says, "April you may resume your position." She walks back towards the door and then stops facing us.

Thinking I better get the fuck out of here, this is getting so weird. About that time, I feel Mistress grab my arm and pull me over and start pushing me down till I'm down low enough that she then pulls me over her lap. She pulls me up till my head is hanging over one side of her lap and my legs on the other, held together by my jeans. My cock rubs across the nylon on one leg and then she stops me when my cock is between her legs but it just barely reaches to where her legs meet each other.

"You must learn what happens when you don't pay attention or do what I say Stevie," her voice low and sultry.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Four swift blows to my ass cheeks, very hard, shocking me. I can't believe how much it hurt.

"You must learn to obey Stevie, do you understand?" she says.

"Yes Mistress, I understand," I tell her.

WHACK

Oh God!! My ass feels like its on fire.

"No Stevie, I don't think you do," she says.

Then she grabs my arm and twists it behind my back and starts spanking me. Over and over, her hand spanking me so hard. Slowly moving the spanking till both cheeks feel on fire. Kicking my legs as she spanks me but it doesn't deter her and by the time she stops, I'm crying hard. Sobbing loudly as she lets me lie there.

"Now I think you understand Stevie. Do you think you can be a good little boy now?" she says matter of factly.

Sobbing loudly, wiping away my tears with my other hand, "Yes Mistress, I will be a good boy and do what you say. Please don't spank me anymore. I will be good, I promise."

She release my arm and pushes me off her lap slowly. My cock is still very soft and looks so small. Now be a good boy and clean my shoes Stevie, they got a little dusty walking home, " she says, her voice now soft.

I look at her heels confused on what she wants. Reaching up wiping more tears away.

"With your tongue sweet boy," she says softly.

I look at her heels then lower my head till its near the floor and she slides her foot out towards me. My head goes to the toe of one heel and I bend down and kiss it. Can not believe what I'm doing but when I hear her voice telling me to lick it all clean, I start doing it. Her patent leather shoes shine when it gets wet and I start trying to get it all clean. After I have licked most of it, she raises her foot and brings the heel to my lips.

"Suck it for me Stevie," her voice almost hypnotic.

I take it between my lips suck it into my mouth. Think about April watching me but don't stop sucking on it till she pulls it from my mouth. Then she lifts it higher to where the sole of her high heel is in front of my face. I can see the dirt particles on the sole. I look at her hoping she isn't serious.

"Clean it for your Mistress."

I hesitate for a minute then lean forward and lick the sole a little. Can feel the dirt in my mouth but forced myself to swallow it. She stares at me as I clean the whole sole till its spotless. Then she pulls it away, and slides her other foot out and the whole process is repeated.

"Very good Stevie," she says as she pulls the other heel away. "I told you when you were good you would be rewarded," her voice so sexy. "Do you want your reward?"

Thinking maybe I will get to at least lick her pussy for putting up with all of this. My mouth feels gritty and my ass still feels like its on fire

"Yes Mistress, please," my voice breaking a little. "Please."

My Mistress stands up leaving me kneeling at her feet. "Take him to the guest bedroom and prepare him April." Then she walks out not even turning to look at me.

Find out his reward in Chapter 3

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers