Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 04

Story Info
Stevie's must learn to obey.
3.5k words
4.59
61.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

In Chapter 3, Steve found out that Ms Storm was not all she seemed. When he saw her cock, he couldn't believe it. He really wanted to get away from it but was securely bound over her ottoman, raised to where his head was about waist level to his Mistress. The distaste he had always had for the gay scene made him want to escape from the situation he was in, but when he looked at her, and forgot about the cock that hung between her legs, did he really didn't want to leave?

I knew I was alone with her now and my mind was running 100mph. How could I do this, I can't suck a cock, I really can't. "Please Mistress, I have made a mistake and I'm so sorry. I can't do this, I really can't. Please just let me go. Please???" I say knowing my pleading must sound so pathetic. How did I let myself get put into a situation like this. Can feel tears running down my cheeks.

"Of course you can pretty boy," Mistress tells me as she lifts my head up till im looking right at her cock. "See how nice and big its getting for you," she says as she slowly strokes it.

I can't help but look, it being right in front of my face. Its so big, guessing it to be about 9" long and thick. The head is a deep purple and as I watch, I large drop of precum forms at the piss hole.

"It's for you sweetie, lick it off for your Mistress," she says her voice smooth and comforting.

"I can't, I can't Mistress," I beg off from having to do it.

SLAP!!! Realize she let loose of her cock and slapped my cheek hard as she holds my chin up. It really stings.

"Look up at me Stevie," she commands. When I do, she asks, "Do you think that you can tell me you can't and I will just forget about it? Is that what you think?" her voice now cold and almost scary.

"No Mistress, please I'm so sorry, I just didn't know I was getting into anything like this, the punishment and having to do fag stuff," I tell her trying to sound sincere and humble.

"Well sweetie, you are into it, and whether you like it or not, you will stay in it till I decide you may leave," she says as she releases my chin.

My head drops down and I see tears drip from my cheeks to the wooden floor, pleading "Please, please..." my voice choked away by my tears.

"Look up at me sweetie," she says softly.

I look up at her, she really is beautiful im thinking when... SLAP. Her hand slaps my other cheek hard. My head snaps to the side, not believing she did that. It really hurts, my face stings, thinking I can taste blood in my mouth. Looking down at the floor, my sobs seem loud in the quietness of the room.

"Look at me again slave," her voice so cold.

I know she is going to hit me again if I do. "Please don't Mistress, please don't hurt me," I plead. I hear her move from in front of me, down my side and then behind me. So scared, I try turning to see what she is doing but she moves out of my field of vision. Then I feel her hands on the back of my thighs and moving up till I feel her take my balls in her hand.

"You must learn to obey your Mistress slave," she says calmly. "When you disobey and do not do as I command, you must learn that you will be punished."

I feel her hand start tightening on my balls, starting to make them hurt. Then feel her start pulling them back between my legs, the pain getting worse.

Her voice smooth as she talks to me. "Slave, you have so much to learn," she says as she jerks my balls back hard, twisting and squeezing them so hard.

"SCREAMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS," the pain unbelievable, feels like she is crushing my balls. She releases them, the pain diminishes but not much. Never have felt pain like that before. Feel like I'm about to throw up.

I hear her heels, so loud, as she moves in front of me again.

"Look up slave," she commands.

I look up, can feel how red my face is. Tears running down my cheeks as I sob loudly. As I watch her she moves over to a table and picks up a wooden ruler. She moves back in front of me and I stare at her as she starts slapping it into her hand as she stares at me.

"You must learn to obey slave," she says. "The lessons must show you that disobedience is much worse than to obey, no matter the command. Do you think you can learn that slave?" she asks.

I nod my head yes but as she moves past me, she pushes my head down to where I'm looking at the floor again. She is moving behind me again and I start struggling as hard as I can to get loose but can barely move. I'm so scared and tighten up when I feel her hands on my balls again. "NO, NO, NO MORE," my begging frantic as I feel her pulling my balls down and then gripping above them, holding them out, stretched tight in my ball sacs.

CRACK!!! The ruler strikes me right on the balls.

"SCREAMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!!! My screams fill the room. The pain is unbelievable. Feel her release my balls and move back in front of me. Can hear her as she sits down in the big black leather chair. I'm crying hard, my sobs fill the room. The pain in my balls is beyond what I have ever imagined. She sits there not saying anything as my sobbing continues.

"Stevie, I really don't like to have to treat my slaves like that but they must learn," her voice calm like she is lecturing me. "One minute you are begging to suck my cock and then when I come over and offer you the honor of worshiping it, you tell me that you can't do it. Do you think that is proper behavior for a slave?" she asks.

Shaking my head no, still sobbing loudly, wishing I could at least rub my balls to try and ease the pain.

"Answer me slave," she says.

"No Mistress," I get out between sobs. Hear her get up and watch as she moves to the bathroom, coming back with a washcloth. She starts wiping my face, the cloth nice and cool. I try to stop sobbing and get my tears under control and am pretty successful.

As she wipes my tears away and lets the cool cloth soothe my face, she asks "What would have been proper behavior slave?"

Looking down I say quietly, "I should have licked your cock Mistress."

She moves back to her chair and sits down, laying down the cloth. "Would you like to lick it now slave?" she asks.

I nod my head yes, then remember, "Yes Mistress."

"Look at me Stevie," she says. As I look up at her she says, "Stevie, you must convince me that you don't need another lesson. If you can convince me that you really want to suck my cock, another lesson might not be necessary," she says coldly.

So scared, not wanting to endure pain like that again, I begin, "Mistress, please let me suck your cock. I really want to suck it so much," I tell her as I look at her and lick my lips as sexy as I can. Your cock is so big and so black and I really want to be a cocksucker and learn to worship your black cock. Please, please Mistress, please let me suck your wonderful cock."

I feel so humiliated and can't believe what I'm doing but don't want to take a chance of angering her again. I tighten up in my bindings as she rises and moves toward me. I stare as she moves closer.

"Did I tell you to stop Stevie," she says very quietly.

I look at the cock in front of my face as she starts stroking it. "Please Mistress, please get it nice and big. Please stroke it and let me see your juices again, please," I say broken for the minute. "I want to taste it."

"You want to do this don't you Stevie, you aren't being forced to do it are you?" she asks.

"No Mistress, I really want you to make me your cocksucker, I want to see what it tastes like, I really do," I plead with her. She takes a long stroke, squeezing out a large drop of precum.

"Your tongue, Stevie, stick it out for your Mistress," she says, her voice smooth and silky.

I open my mouth and stick my tongue out. When I do this, she moves forward just a little and wipes the drop of cum off on the top of my tongue.

"Taste your Mistress, slave," she says.

The taste of her cum is strange, not bad, just strange and when I put my tongue back in my mouth, I can feel the smooth texture, not really slimy like I imagined.

"Do you want more Stevie?" she asks.

"Yes Mistress," I tell her and she moves forward and I stick my tongue out and start licking all over her cock head. Its warm and so smooth. I keep licking all around it as she moves a little closer running her hand through my longish hair.

"Do you like it sweetie?" her voice she smooth and sexy. I nod yes and she asks, "Do you want more cock Stevie?"

I keep licking her cock head, feeling out of control, but wanting to keep doing it. Occasionally I can taste the precum in my mouth. I nod yes and I feel her move closer and her cock slides between my lips. I have to open my mouth wide to let it in and feel my lips stretch around it. Her hand feels so good in my hair, so soothing. Her hand is gentle but slowly pulls my head forward till her cock fills my mouth.

"Use your tongue sweetie, make your Mistress feel good," she says.

I let my tongue lick the underside of her cock, hear her moan so figure I must be doing ok. Feel her hips moving slowly, letting her cock slide in and out between my lips. When it is almost out, I lick her cock head and then tighten my lips around her cock and suck her back inside. It feels so strange I'm thinking when she pulls it all the way from my mouth. Realize I'm looking up at her, my mouth still open, a little spittle flowing from the corners of my mouth.

"You want some more sweetie?" she asks.

I nod my head yes.

"Ask me properly Stevie," she says.

"Please Mistress, let me suck your cock some more," I tell her.

"You are so pretty with a black cock in your mouth Stevie," she tells me. "Do you like my black cock?" she asks.

I look down embarrassed, "Yes Mistress."

"Do you really want more Stevie?" she asks, "do you really want to be my sweet cocksucker?"

Tears forming in eyes as I realize what I'm doing and saying but can't help myself. "Oh yes Mistress, please," I say.

She reaches down, lifting my chin till I'm looking at her again. "Tell me what you want to be then Stevie," she says.

Humiliated, I tell her, "I want to be a cocksucker Mistress."

"And what do you want Stevie?" she asks.

"I want your black cock in my mouth Mistress, please," I tell her looking at her then opening my mouth wide.

"Good girl," she says as she moves forward and lets me on her cock again.

I suck it in and start sucking her, wanting to make it feel so good for her. I moan as she slowly slides it in and out of my mouth. Hearing her use of the work 'girl' but really doesn't register, just know that I want to suck her cock some more. I try taking it deeper in my mouth but gag on it and pull my head back.

"Easy sweetie, we will teach you to take it all," she says, her fingers running through my hair, "but not today. Just suck on my sweet black cock and you will receive your reward."

I suck on her, using my tongue, feeling it fill my mouth and then out then sucking it back in, can feel some slobber running down my cheeks as I suck on it like I can't get enough.

"You are going to be such a good slave for me Stevie, I'm going to take you to special places in your mind and in my world. You just must trust me," her voice very soothing as I suck her.

After sucking her for quite a while she slowly pulls it from my mouth. My chin and lips soaked with my juices as I look up, my mouth still opens.

"Keep it open sweetie," she says as she strokes her wet cock just inches from my mouth. "Do you want your reward now?" she asks.

It only takes me a minute to realize what she is asking. Oh god, I can't, I'm thinking as I hear her voice.

"Open your mouth wide sweetie and stick your tongue out," she tells me.

I do as she says not really realizing I have a choice, seems like I should just do as I'm told. She start stroking herself faster and in a short time hear her moan and realize what is happening. Suddenly, feel hot liquid in my mouth and realize that she just shot cum into my mouth, then feel it shoot again, more in my mouth and on my tongue. Try to move my head but her hand grips my hair tightly not letting me move. She keeps coming, more going into my mouth, and feel it being sprayed on my cheeks and then all over my face. It feels hot and feel it running down my cheeks.

"Keep your mouth open cocksucker, remember from the bars, you never swallow without permission," she says rather coldly now.

Can feel and taste the cum in my mouth, feel like I'm about to be sick but control my impulses. Realize I just let a man cum in my mouth and on my face. Oh god, and I sucked her cock. Feeling so humiliated, not believing what I just did. I'm not gay, I'm not, I think then feel some cum run from my open mouth down my chin. The taste of cum so strong in my mouth.

"You may swallow now cocksucker," she says.

I start swallowing it, almost gagging. Finally get it down and then lower head and start sobbing. She lifts my head and takes her cock and starts smearing it on my lips.

"Clean my cock slave, clean it good," she commands, her voice cold and controlling.

She rubs the cum on the end of her cock on my lips till I lick it clean then she rubs her cock on my face, wiping off the cum on my cheeks and chin and bringing it to my lips and making me lick it off. Its so embarrassing and humiliating.

"You are going to be a good slave Stevie, I will be seeing you again soon," she says coldly and turns and leaves the room.

I lay there strapped down over the ottoman, cum still on my face, the taste of cum in my mouth, and my balls aching. I lay there for over a half hour starting to get scared that I will be left there for a long time. Still sobbing a little and know my face must be covered with tears and cum. Then I hear the door open and when I look up April is coming into the room. I look down at the floor, the humiliation of it all.

April is in her maids outfit again. "Look at you, are you alright?" she asks. "My, my, Stevie, what have you been doing?"

She moves beside me and starts running her fingernails over my ass cheeks softly. "Tell me Stevie, tell me," she says almost giggling.

"None of your business," I tell her. Her hand moves to my balls and she takes them into her hand and squeezes softly. I moan from the pain of my still very sore balls.

"Maybe you didn't hear me properly Stevie boy?" she says and squeezes harder, "don't you dare get smart with me, you little faggot."

"I'm not a faggot," I yell at her.

"Oh yea," she says and goes over and picks up a remote and turns on a tv. When it comes on, I see it looks like a video and realize that what I see is a picture of me tied up on the ottoman. "This looks interesting," she says going over sitting in the chair.

I watch, stunned on what I'm seeing. The video starts where I was begging to suck Mistress's cock. It didn't look like I was being forced or punished, but just looked like I really wanted to suck cock. You could not tell in the video that I had been crying. I continued watching, hearing April making nasty remarks and giggling as she watches. It looks so strange watching that big, black cock slide in and out of my mouth. The part where I was calling myself a cocksucker was so embarrassing and April clapped when I did it. I couldn't tear my eyes away when she started cumming in my mouth, then on my face. She really came a lot, even April was quiet as we both watched intently. I felt so humiliated and dirty.

"Mistress like to video stuff to make sure slaves behave, she really doesn't want to have to send them to your boss or parents if you just behave," she says.

I'm stunned. "She wouldn't do that would she?" I say panicking.

"Not if you do as you are told Stevie," she tells me, "but if you don't, I guarantee she will. Now would u like me to let you loose?"

"Oh god yes, my balls are killing me," I tell her.

"That is your fault," she tells me coldly. "Tell me what you are and I will let u loose," she tells me almost laughing, "a hint sweetie, it begins with 'f' and ends in 't'."

What a bitch, I think but want to get loose so I do say it. "I'm a faggot," I tell her.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" she asks. "You look like are really love her black cock," she says as she releases me.

I stand up, my legs weak.

"You better go wash the cum off your face faggot," she says laughing, "I will get your clothes."

I go wash up, rinse my mouth out but still have the taste of cum in my mouth. Go back into bedroom as April is bringing my clothes back. "April, those aren't my clothes," I tell her.

"They are now, now get dressed, I have to leave soon," she tells me and leaves.

I look at the clothes, picking up a small black pair of pants. 'What the fuck,' I think. I start pulling the on. Realize they are ladies capri pants. The material is stretchy and fits me skin tight. They just come down a couple inches below my knees and I look down and see my smooth legs. The zipper is on the side and I zip them up. Start to holler for April but realize it won't help. Look at front of pants and can see my cock outlined perfectly, very visible. I can't go out like this then think about tucking cock back between my legs, and when I do that, you can't see anything. Then pick up a pink tshirt and slip it on. It's cut off exposing my midriff and when I look in mirror see 'STEFF' written on front of shirt. OH SHIT!! Only other clothes is a pair of pink tennis shoes like young girls wear. I put them on and look at myself in the mirror.

"Could I look more gay." I say out loud.

"No, I don't think so," April says laughing, having slipped into the room.

"Your keys are at the bar, Alexis has them," she tells me.

"Will u give me a ride April, please." I plead, "I can't go out looking like this."

"It's only a few blocks, the walk will do you good, must keep you faggot boys in shape," she says smiling at me. "Mistress told me to tell you to do as Alexis tells you to do, she will be checking. Now go, I have other things to do besides babysitting faggot cocksuckers." She then leads me to the front door, pushes me out and slams the door behind me.

I turn around. What do I do!!!!

Find out in chapter 5

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers