Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 06a

Story Info
Steve returns to work and who does he see there but Ms Storm.
4.7k words
4.69
59.9k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
648 Followers

Ms Storm has videotaped me begging to suck her cock, and sucking it, and letting her cum in my mouth. I have been informed that if I don't do as told, everyone close to me will see a copy of the tape. I had been made to dress rather fem and go back to the gay lounge and hang around with some sissy fag boys. I even showed off for other men and let them watch me act like a sissy. I finally got my car keys back and had made it home where I collapsed on the bed crying myself to sleep.

I wake up slowly, my mind still groggy from sleep. My mouth dry and tasting bad, I realize I still have clothes on. I look down and see the pink tshirt and it comes back to me and I sit up quickly and see the black capri pants and my mind goes back to last night. What did I do??? I move and feel the buttplug still up my ass and get up off the bed slowly.

I reach back and unzip the pants and slide them down. They stick to me in places and I realize what made them stick. I remember cumming in them and running from the bar. I look down, my smooth crotch looks so strange, my cock shriveled up from being tucked between my legs and looks so small compared to her. Thinking about how big it was and so black and I sucked it like a fag. How did this all happen?? Then remember the threats and panic when I remember that she the power to ruin my life. I got to find a way out of this, thinking about how bad it could get. Christ, look what she made me do the first time we meet. Oh God!!!

I bend over and pull the buttplug from my ass slowly. I can feel the bulbs on the dildo as I pull it out of my ass, my ass opening and closing on the bulbs. It feels so strange when its out, my ass still feels like it opened out. I quickly pull the other clothes off me and look at the clock. Oh shit, 7:00 already, I have to get ready for work. Get into the shower and try to wash all the crud off me, feeling so dirty. Feels so weird not to have any hair on my body and soap myself up good. My cock starts to respond a little as I wash it and I look at it and realize I feel embarrassed that it isn't bigger. Thinking about how I never worried about it much before but now it just seems so small.

I get out and start drying off, looking in the mirror. Then I see the hickey, its black and very noticeable. Damn, how am I going to cover that up, its too high for my collar. It looks so bad, reminding me of the checkers you see in convenience stores, white trash girls with their dirty hair and hickeys on their necks. I brush my teeth trying to get rid of the taste in my mouth. I can't believe Alex did that to me last night, that was so nasty. Get cleaned up, put a nice suit on and get ready to leave. Shake my head as I remember things I did last night, what the fuck?? Wondering if I was drugged or something. Thinking about being drugged makes me remember the pills Alex gave me and I go take two of them. I look over at the buttplug and think about what Alex said about wearing it all the time but no way am I going to wear that all day at work. Walk out and head to work.

I get to work, trying to avoid people as much as I can. I see a couple people notice my hickey but they don't say anything but the look...I know what they are thinking. I settle in, getting busy till I hear clicking high heels and I know it is the boss lady, the one I told you about before. I look up and it is her but, to my shock and horror, walking beside her is Ms Storm. I panic, dropping back into my seat, as I hear them laughing about something. They continue into her office and I hear the door shut.

Oh god, what is she doing here??? She said she wouldn't say anything if I did what she asked. Can feel my hands shaking as I reach down and open a drawer and right on the top of the papers is a pair of red panties. I shut the drawer quickly and look around to see if anyone saw anything. Then I open it up slowly and see the small note stuck into the panties. My shaking hands lift up the note and I read it: 'you bad boy, you better have these on before I leave Ms Hunters office.' Can feel my face getting red as I shut the drawer. How did she get them in there? How did she know this was my desk?

I look at Ms Hunters office and see her sitting in there and Ms Storm walking back and forth in front of her talking. Then she comes to the window and looks right in my direction. I duck down, don't know if she saw me or not. My mind goes to the panties and I know that I had better do it, so I open the drawer and take the panties out and stick them in my pants pocket and go to the men's room. I get into one of the stalls and take me shoes off, then my pants. Standing there in my jockeys, I slide them down and step into the panties and slide them up and without really thinking about it, tuck my cock back between my legs and pull them up snugly. The silky feel of them on my smooth balls is very nice. I get dressed again quickly and head back to my cubicle dropping my jockeys in the trash can in the bathroom, making sure they are covered up with dirty paper towels.

Walking back to my cubicle, I feel so self conscious, feeling like everyone knows that I have panties on now. Find the safety of my cubicle, sitting down, my mind racing like its out of control. Try to work but can't concentrate and my head snaps up when I hear Ms Hunters door open and Ms Storm walks out, not even glancing in my direction. I relax a little but jump when my phone rings. I look at Ms Hunters office and see she isn't on the phone and I feel so relieved to see that. I answer the phone. "Hello."

"Stairwell Stef, NOW!!" her voice leaving no doubt who it is. She hangs up.

I put the phone down. I look around and no one paying any attention to me and I get up and walk through the other cubicles till I reach the front door of our large office and go out into the hallway. I see the door to the stairwell and move there and through the door quickly. My Mistress is standing there, arms crossed.

"Show me Stef," she says looking down at my crotch.

"Here Mistress?" I ask.

"Yes, here and now Stef, the longer you wait, the more chance someone will walk through that door," she tells me, "drop your pants now and show me your panties."

I hesitate then do it, unfastening my pants and lowering them to where she can see my panties.

"Drop them Stef," she says and I do, them falling in a pile around my ankles. "Much better, thank me Stef, thank me for your panties," she says as she moves close to me.

Her hand is rubbing the smooth front of my panties and can feel my cock reacting to her touch.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you for my pretty panties," I tell her.

She moves her hand between my legs, rubbing my cock through my panties but keeping it tucked back between my legs. "Is this how he did it last night Stef? Is this how he touched you?"

I can't help myself and start moving against her hand. "Yes Mistress, I'm sorry," I say quietly.

"Did you try and stop him Stef?" she asks.

"No Mistress," I saw embarrassed.

"Did you want him to stop?" she asks "or did you want him to play with your pussy like I'm playing with it now?"

She is close to me know and I lay my head on her shoulder as I moan when you stroke my just right. "I wanted him to do it Mistress and I want you to play with my pussy now," I tell her as I hump her hand faster. It feels so good.

"You looked so pretty last night with my black cock in your mouth Stef, like such a pretty girl," she says quietly in my ear.

Her hand moving faster and faster on my cock, I don't know how much more I can take.

"You do want to be my pretty girl, don't u Stef?" she asks, "my pretty little sissy." Her hands making me feel so good.

I lean into her, "Yes Mistress, yesssssssssss," I moan loudly as I cum in my panties. I shoot load after load into the panties. My knees feeling weak as she helps support me with her hand between my legs.

"Good girl," she tells me, "now take those panties off, you can't go back to work with all that cum in them."

I slide off my pants then take the panties off holding them so the white glob of cum is held in the crotch of the panties. I try to hand them to her.

"No sweetie, clean them up so you can put them back on," she tells me looking at me intently.

I look at the sink but she grabs my wrist.

"Lick it all up Stef, lick all your sweet cum out of your panties for your Mistress," she tells me, "show her what a good girl you are."

I look at it then at her and realize I'm standing in stairwell almost naked and lean down and lick up a little with my tongue. It's still warm and it doesn't taste that bad and I keep licking till I have licked them clean.

"Good girl, now get dressed and put your panties back on," she tells me.

I get dressed sliding the panties back on, tucking myself back. The taste of cum is strong in my mouth and can feel the wet panties on my ass.

"You chose not to follow your instructions correctly Stef." she tells me coldly, "weren't you told to wear the buttplug at all times?"

"Yes Mistress," I tell her looking down submissively.

"There are always choices to make Stef and consequences for obeying or disobeying. Obviously I haven't made that clear enough yet," she tells me as her eyes bore holes in me.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't know you wanted me to wear it to work too," I tell her my voice sounding so wimpy.

"8:00 sharp, my place Stef, do not be late," she tells me then leaves the stairwell leaving me standing there.

I stand there shaking, realizing what I just did at work then collect myself enough to go back into the office and try to get some work done without much success. Go to lunch later and sit by myself. Have a couple of the younger girls come sit by me.

"What's wrong with you Steve?' one of them asks. "You haven't made any your sexual comments all day."

"Nothing," I tell them, "I just have some things on my mind."

"Thinking about your hot date last night," she asks.

My head jerks up, "What hot date?" I ask. 'She can't possibly know, can she?' I think to myself.

"Not sure Steve, just haven't seen a hickey like that in years," she says as they both laugh.

My face turns beet red and I finish quickly and leave the dining room. I go back to my desk trying to figure a way out of my situation. No solutions come to me and I finally force myself to get back to work trying to get my mind off of everything that has happened to me in the last 24 hours.It's almost quitting time when my phone rings.

"Ms Hunter wants to talk to you Steve," the voice tells me and I recognize her secretary's voice.

"Ok," I say nervously hanging up the phone.

I am panicking big time as I make me way to her office. Ms Hunter's secretary looks me over then tells me to go on in.

I walk into her office and she is sitting behind her desk and ignores me. I stand in front of her desk, very uncomfortable and nervous. What did Ms Storm tell her, I wonder. After a couple minutes, she looks up.

"Sit down Steve," she tells me and I sit down in the chair in front of her desk. It's a straight chair and I sit in it stiffly. "You realize that you represent this firm both here at work and when you are off work, don't you Steve?" she asks.

"Yes Ms Hunter, I do," I answer.

"How do you think that hickey looks to our clients Steve, professional?" her voice icy.

Not knowing what to say, I just stand there dumbfounded. I don't know why she intimidates me so but I have so much trouble controlling myself when alone with her.

"Don't you think you should tell your girlfriend or maybe your boyfriend how unprofessional that looks," she says.

"I'm not gay, Ms Hunter, and I'm sorry about this," I tell her, my voice cracking.

"Whatever, Steve, you never know," she says. "Some guys act so straight and the next thing you know they are prancing around in panties," she said, her voice smooth and cold.

I can feel my face turning red.

"That juvenile behavior will not be tolerated by my associates here Steve," he says, "if you can't control yourself maybe I will make you my secretary and give Jane your job." She gets up and move around her desk till she is standing right in front of me, looking down at me. "Do you think you can control yourself Steve and be a good little boy?" she says seriously.

Embarrassed, looking down at the floor, nodding my head yes.

"Look at me Steve," she says.

I look up at her, her glare cutting through me.

"Tell me Steve," she says.

"I can control myself Ms Hunter, I won't let anything like this happen again," I promise her.

"Tell me you are going to be a good little boy Steve?"

So embarrassed I look down and say quietly, "I will be a good little boy."

"I see the way you look at me Steve,"she says, "I even saw you looking at me and my guest this morning when we arrived. Do you know her?"

"No, I don't know her," I say too quickly and too nervously.

"She is a very interesting woman, called me this morning about meeting and discussing a business matter," she tells me, "a very interesting woman. We might be doing some business together. She presented me with a very interesting proposition."

Hard to breathe, my mind in turmoil. Did Mistress tell her what happened between us. Her comment about the panties has me so worried. I stand there not saying anything, so off balance.

"Are you alright Steve," she asks.

"Yes Ms Hunter, sorry, I'm kind of tired," I tell her.

She stares through me, "Maybe you need to stay home tonight and catch up on your sleep. Staying out and dancing all night can catch up with you," she tells me as she rises and moves behind me.

Her hand touches my hair pushing it back and I turn and can see her looking at the hickey on my neck.

"You may leave now, bad boy," she says smiling to herself.

I get up and leave quickly going to my cubicle. Shaking bad, she has never talked to me like that before. 'What did Ms Storm tell her,' I wonder as a chill runs down my back. I finish the work I had started and go home. I feel so lost.

I get undressed and stop when I'm down to the panties. I look at myself in the mirror. With my cock tucked back, it pushes my ball sack up a little on either side of my cock and through the panties, it looks like I have pussy lips. I reach down and rub the front of my panties and then down to my lips. It feels so good. I turn around to see my ass in the panties and like the way my ass cheeks look. My hand moves back running lightly over the pants. My eyes close as a soft moan escapes my mouth. Oh god, what am I doing??? I move my hand away and take the panties off quickly.

I go take a shower thensit down and relax as much as I can. I look at the clock, 6:00, two hours. How can I get out of this? I think and think, but no answers and I know I must go see her again. Trying to figure what to wear and remember what she said about my underwear and don't want to take a chance of pissing her off again. I get up and go rinse out the panties and throw them in the dryer until they are dry then put them on again..

I get out a pair of my jeans that fit pretty tightly and put on a black tshirt. After putting on my white tennis shoes, I sit down and try to imagine what is about to happen. Realize I'm really very nervous, bordering on scared but I know I must go. I can't let others know about me. I remember the pills and go take two more. The clock moves quickly as I pace around the room, then remember that she got mad at me for not having the buttplug on at work so I go find it in the bathroom.

I unfasten my jeans, pulling them down, then reach down and pull my panties down around my knees. I find some baby oil and lube up the buttplug then bend over and start sliding it into my ass. It slides in pretty easy and when I get the second of the four bulbs on the dildo inside me, I start moving it in and out slowly. It really feels rather good until I push harder and moan loudly as the third bulb slides into my ass. I start trying to finish but it is so tight and it hurts. Finally I just shove hard and it slides in and I feel my ass ring close down over it, holding it tight, buried deep up my ass. I moan as I slowly straighten up, it feels so big.

Time to go and I drive over to her house. Walking up to the stairs, the buttplug moving with every step, hoping that tonight will be different. April answers the door, dressed again in her maid uniform.

"Come with me Stef, you don't want her to see you dressed like that," April tells me quietly. She leads me up a staircase and into a bedroom. The bedroom is very fem, done mainly in pinks and whites. There is a flowered canopy bed with white bedposts and a makeup table in the corner. There is a 3-angle mirror in corner like you see in clothing stores.

"Get undressed, we don't have a lot of time," she tells me her voice sounded hurry and kind of nervous.

I start undressing and notice April's face when she sees the panties on me. She smiles just a little. I stand there in front of her with just the panties on. I can feel my cock responding between my ass cheeks but it always hurts when it tries to get hard, tucked back as I have it.

"Take your panties off too Stef," she says.

When I do my cock springs out and she notices how erect it is. I wonder whether she is thinking about me being small or whether she likes seeing it. She walks over close to me and suddenly her hand slaps down on my cock hard.

"OWWWWW, what the fuck," I cry out.

"If she sees you get hard, it will be much worse than a little slap to your cock Stef," she tells me, "much worse."

The pain has made my erection subside and still can feel the stinging on my cock. Damn, that hurt, I think to myself. She goes over to a dresser and opening a drawer, bringing a pair of black stocking over to me.

"Put these on, and make sure you get your seams straight," April tells me.

I have seen women put them on before and roll them up and slide them up my legs. The nylon feels good on my smooth legs especially when I smooth them out on my legs. When I get them on, I look over at April.

"Ok Stef, come stand up over here," she tells me and I go to the area she indicated. "Lift your arms up sweetie," she says.

"April, please don't call me that, I really hate it," I tell her seriously.

As she wraps a black garment around my waist she tells me, "Sure sweetie, anything you want sweetie."

I realize again that she really isn't my friend. I don't know if she even likes me. I look down to see what she put around me and realize it's a corset. I feel her starts lacing it up, it reaching down over my hips a little and coming up over my breasts. The cups look big, don't know how she could ever tighten it enough to make it look right. She is tightening the waist area, pulling the laces tight.

"Breathe in Step, take a deep breathe," she tells me and when I do she pulls the laces tighter. Its tight enough that it is hard to take a deep breathe. Then she goes back to the dresser carrying some weird looking things then I realize what they are.

"April, do I have to do this?" I ask almost pleading. " I really am not into being dressed like this.

"You be quiet Stef" you should be glad that I'm helping you please your Mistress," she tells me coldly. "Pleasing your Mistress is all you should think about Stef and if she wants you to dress in a certain way, it is the least you can do."

She then lifts one of the large silicone breast forms and puts it into one of the cups on the corset. It is huge looking to be DD or E size. Then she inserts the other one and starts tightening the top portion of the corset. It presses the breast forms up, making them fit snuggle against my chest but they look so big and they creates a lot of cleavage. She then fastens the garters on the corset to my nylons, making sure that everything is lined up correctly.

She then leads me over to the makeup chair and tells me to sit down and not say a word. She turns me towards her to where I can't see in the mirror and starts working on my face. Not sure what all she is doing but I do see the long false eyelashes as she puts them on me. After about 45 minutes, she stops and hands me a red sweater.

gbr2004
gbr2004
648 Followers
12