Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 09

Story Info
Steves feminization continues.
6.9k words
4.66
73.5k
20

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
649 Followers

Steve had a very bad trip back to her apartment. First it was the black cop who stopped him and used him like his bitch. And, then before he understands all the implication, he has promised to be a sissy whore for him. Then the vice detective who has decided that he will make Steve suffer if he can't control himself and not be a whore. Then, so much worse at work, as he is basically demoted to a secretary and humiliated in front of everyone at work. Ms Hunter has big plans for Steve.

I sit on a commode, tears running down my cheeks, sobbing quietly. How can I go back out there? I get the sobbing stopped, wiping my face. As I look around in the cubicle I see it: 'For a hot BJ, call Steve and my work number. I will meet you here.' Oh god! Oh god!!! I get up and get out of there moving quickly to the sink and throw cold water in my face. I have to go out, I think, trying to working up my courage. I look at myself in the mirror, I can do it, and I walk briskly to my desk, sitting down and keeping my eyes down. I hear whispering and giggling.

I open my desk drawer to figure out where everything is, and when I do, I see the magazine. 'Huge Black Cocks,' lays on top of everything in the drawer. I hear everyone in the other cubicles laughing as I shut the drawer. My face feels on fire. I set there just staring at the desk in shock when the phone rings, and I snap out of it, and answer the phone. "Hello."

"Hello, who is this?" a female voice asks of me.

I sit there a few seconds thinking how I should answer. "This is Stef, may I help you?" I answer feeling I had better do things this way.

"Oh hello, Stef, I thought it was a girl on the line, this is Terri," she says. "Will you be a sweetheart" she asks "and bring me some coffee, I'm trying to get settled in."

"I guess I can Terri," I tell her.

"Its Ms Terri to you, don't make me tell you again," she says sounding like a real bitch. "I like mine black, kind of makes me like you, don't u think?" she says sarcastically, "now hurry your little ass up and get me my coffee."

I get up and go get a cup of coffee. I can see others watch me as I take it to Terri's cubicle. As I arrive they sit back down and I'm standing there in front of Terri. I hand her the coffee. "Here Ms Terri," I say to her.

"I like it in here Stef. It's not an office but I still have a little privacy for a change," she tells me. "Anne said she likes a lot of things about me so I'm hoping to keep impressing her and earn myself an office soon. I learned a lot as her secretary, about what she likes in people," she lectures me. "I'm sure she will teach you a lot of things, Stef."

I stand there not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing how much I resent her.

"You agree that I am more competent than you are, don't you Stef?" she asks me. "You always let the people we are trying to impress run all over you. I know you know I deserve this job more than you ever did, don't you?"

How I would like to tell this bitch off but I remember what Ms Hunter told me and know what that might bring. I look down and tell her, "Yes, I guess so."

"Look at me and tell me," she says her eyes cold burning into me. I always knew she was an ambitious little bitch, the way she would suck up to Ms Hunter was sickening at times.

I lift my head and look at her, she has such a smug look on her face, as she leans back in my custom black leather seat that I paid a lot for. "Yes Ms Terri, you deserve this job more than I do," I tell her.

She stares at me. "Show me your panties, Stef," she says.

"Ms Terri, I..." I start to say.

"Now, or shall I call Anne?" she says coldly.

I react even from her using Ms Hunter's first name, I would never have addressed her as Anne. I reach down and unfasten my slacks, unzip them and open them to where she can see my pink panties.

"Drop them and lift up your shirt so I can see them better," she tells me.

I do as she says, feeling so foolish standing there in front of her like this.

"Turn around slowly" she tells me. I do it trying not to get my legs twisted in the slacks around my feet. "Your cock must really be as small as they said," she tells me as I turn to face her again.

I stand there, my face red, wondering who told her what.

"Get dressed and get your sissy ass out of my office," she says turning her chair away from me ignoring me.

I get dressed and go back to my desk. Start relaxing after sitting there for a while with nothing bad happening. I answer the phone and do the things that I've watched the young secretaries do. The rest of the day is going alright and it's almost time to go home when my phone rings and Ms Hunter tells me to come into her office. My nervousness returns as I enter her office.

"Stef, I heard about the writing on the wall of the stall," she tells me. "I know you are a horny little slut, but that is just not acceptable."

"Ms Hunter, I didn't write that there, someone else did and I hate it," I tell her, sounding so whiny.

"Whatever, I just can't have you sucking off most of my staff or nothing will get done, so the only cocks you may suck in your little stall there will be the black men who asks you," she tells me sounding so serious. "If any of your requests come from others than blacks, they will be politely declined. You will tell them your Mistress only lets you suck black cock. Do you understand Stef," she tell me standing in front of me defiantly.

"But Ms Hunter, I don't want to suck any cocks at all, really," I tell her, trying to sound so sincere.

"Sure you do Stef, I have seen they way you look with a black cock in your mouth," she tells me "and I really doubt there are few things you want as much as black cock. When a black man asks for your mouth, you will do as he requests but I don't want any fucking going on in there."

"But Ms Hunter," I plead with her, "can't I do it somewhere else, everyone can see who goes into that bathroom.

"Yes they can Stef, look there is a man going in there now," she says.

I look at the bathroom door through her window and see a black janitor walk into the bathroom. He looks to be about 30 and is well built.

"I told him you would be right in Stef," she tells me, "you don't want to keep him waiting do you? Now you be a good little girl and go take care of his big black cock."

"Please Ms Hunter, please don't make me do this, please," I beg her.

"Now Stef or I will lead you over there myself for everyone to see," she tells me and I can tell she isn't kidding.

I walk out of her office and as discretely as I can make my way into the men's room. I see him standing outside the stall, then go into the stall when he sees me come in. I walk over to the stall and he has his pants down, his cock semihard hanging there.

"Come on faggot, get it in your mouth, I don't have all day," he tells me, from the sound of him, he isn't very educated.

I get down on my knees in front of him and turn and try to shut the door but he won't let me shut it.

"Told you I didn't have all day, bitch," he tells me, "knowing anyone can come in and see you sucking black cock will motivate your faggot ass to suck my cock good, now get that fucker in your fag mouth," he tells me roughly.

I lift my head and take his cockhead in my mouth and start working the head with my tongue. Oh, it so smooth and hot. Start sucking it into my mouth, moan like a little sissy as I lick my tongue under his cock head. I forget where I'm at and just start sucking his cock. It fills my mouth as it gets harder, wider, stretching my lips to keep my mouth around it. I take it out and smear the juices all over my face.

"What a faggot you are, sucking my black cock right where you work," he tells me. "Must be hard when everyone knows you have a thing for black cock."

I just look up at him and kiss his cockhead, licking all around it then shove my head down on his cock, seeing how much I can get into my mouth. Moaning on it, trying to make you feel the vibrations as I push it against my throat and have trouble taking it. I reach up and take his hands and pull them to the back of my head. He knows what I need and starts pulling my face onto his cock, forcing it down my throat, not stopping when I gag till he has it deep in my throat.

He pulls my head off his cock, letting me get a breathe before he shoves it deep again. He doesn't talk to me or anything, just starts face fucking me. It's like he is using my head to masturbate himself. He goes faster and faster till suddenly he pulls my head hard burying himself deep in my throat, then feel his cock swell and feel his hot cum in my throat. Then he pulls out some, feeding my mouth, and then the last couple spurts goes on my face.

"That was good bitch, you will be seeing more of me," he says as he wipes his cock off in my hair. Then he gets up and moves past me and leaves the restroom.

I remain on my knees, thinking about what I just did. I know the others will know what I just did. Its so embarrassing having to face them all, I wish I could just quit but I can't let my family know this about me. Realize someone might come in and see me like this and I get up quickly and move to the sinks and look in the mirror. There are several strands of cum on my face, a little dripping from my chin. Can see where he smeared his juices in my hair. The taste of his cum is so strong in my mouth. I think about how I acted with him, how once I saw him, my only desire was to suck his cock and make it good for him. What is wrong with me??

I lean down and splash water on my face washing it all off. I splosh a little water around in my mouth but the taste of his cum remains in my mouth strongly. I have to wet my hair some to get the cum out of it and when I try to comb it, it still looks wet and anyone would be able to tell that I have had to wash it a little for some reason. As I stand there, I close my eyes and I think about what a nice cock he had, then shake my head, making me stop thinking about that. Its wrong to think like those thoughts.

I leave the restroom, don't see a lot of people noticing but when I turn to other side I can see Ms Terri leaning against the wall. She mouths a word to me and its not hard to tell what she said. 'Cocksucker.' I move back to my desk and see that its time to leave so clear off my desk and head home.

Thankfully, I have a quiet night to recover from the unbelievable last couple days of my life. I go to the bathroom and decide maybe a bath would feel good so start running myself a hot bath. Then I wonder if my ex left any bubble bath and I look in the cabinet and find some. Soon, I'm soaking in a hot bubble bath. It feels so nice and relaxing. As I lay there, I look down at myself, contemplating what has happened to me in the last 48 hours. Lying in a bubble bath, shaved smooth, thinking about the janitor and what a big cock he has. I reach down and start rubbing one of my nipples. It feels very sensitive and soon I'm laying back pinching my nipples, pulling them out till a moan escapes my mouth. Soon, my little cock is rock hard and I just have to play with it till I'm about to cum then I stop myself. It doesn't seem right to do it without permission.

I have a quiet night, take my pills, and get a good nights sleep. For the next couple days, no one bothers me at work. I have to figure Ms Hunter told them something or I'm sure someone would have been giving me a bad time about something.

Finally it's Friday and I'm at work again, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, I hope. It's about lunchtime and I'm sitting there working when I see someone heading for the desk.

I look up and see that's it Alex from the gay bar. And god, look at him. Tight, hip hugger jeans cling tightly to his hips and a baby blues short sleeved shirt, unbuttoned and shirttails tied together around his waist, expose his midriff. He has feminine looking sandals on with large hoop earrings in both ears. He couldn't have looked more like a flaming fag if he tried.

"Hello Stef," he says and I remember how lispy he sounds. Hoping no one notices but I hear a little buzz and people lifting up to look over their cubicles ever so often.

"Hello Alex," I say embarrassed to be talking to him.

"Please call me Alexis, darling," he says, "its so nice to see you again."

"What are you doing here?" I ask him trying to sound like I want him to leave.

"Ms Storm sent me," he tells me, "I have permission for you to take a long lunch and we are going shopping. We have to buy you some clothes for the weekend sweetie."

"Weekend?" I ask her.

"Oh yes Stef, Mistress wants you to spend the weekend with her," he tells me. "Now let's go tell Ms Hunter we are leaving."

He walks over to her door before I can stop him and opens it, "Hello Ms Hunter," he say in his faggy voice.

"Oh hello sweetie, come in and bring Stef with you," she says.

I follow him in and as we stand in front of her, he grabs my hand and won't let me pull mine away.

"Will you look at you girls, don't you look so nice together," Ms Hunters says and I feel embarrassed that she thinks that I'm like him. "Where are you taking her Alexis."

"Oh the usually places, plus we are stopping to see George," she tells him.

"Make sure you get her some new panties, I'm so tired of the ones she have been wearing," she tell Alexis. "And get her some nice thongs, she has such a pretty little ass."

So embarrassed to have her referring to me in feminine tense.

"Yes doesn't she," Alexis says looking back behind me and giggling like a little girl.

"You girls run along, just get her back by five," Ms Hunter tells us. "I have a client that's going to be here then that would like to meet her."

"Have I met him?" Alexis asks her.

"No, he is a new customer and I'm trying to land a big deal with him,"

"Ok, we will be back by then," Alexis tells her and then he drags me from the office. I see several people watching us walk from the office, Thank god, he let loose of my hand before we left the office.

We leave the building and go to Alexis's car and get in and drive off. Both of us quiet until we are on the road to somewhere.

"How is it going Stef?" he asks me. "Are you ok?"

I break down and start crying. "No, I'm not alright," I tell him.. "I have lost all control of things. Someone is always telling me what to do and I never seem to be able to say no or I know things will get worse for me." I'm sobbing loudly, embarrassed to be crying like a sissy but I can't help it, my emotions seem to get the best of me lately.

"I know sweetie, it was hard for me at first too, but Ms Storm does know what is best for you," he tells me sounding so sincere. "She showed me what I am and now I understand my position."

"But I wasn't gay and didn't want to be gay," I tell him, "I thought I was just going to meet with a dominant woman and be her slave for the night. I wasn't looking for a life change."

"I know honey, but Ms Storm saw you for what you really are," he tells me, "and you really should be more thankful to her for helping you. Sometimes, you can be such a whiny person."

Feel like I'm being scolded and wonder how we got to that. Am I really like that, I wonder.

"I want you to behave yourself today Stef," he tells me. "I do have to report your behavior to Ms Storm when I see her so please behave yourself and be a good little girl."

"I'm not a girl," I tell him realizing I was almost yelling at him

"Are you going to behave yourself Stef, or do you want me to drive to Ms Storm's right now?" he asks me. I can tell he is getting mad. "Answer me Stef."

"I will behave myself Alexis," I say feeling like I got out of line.

"And you will be a good little girl for me today?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"Say it Stef," he commands.

My face gets red as I do as he says, "I will be a good little girl today."

"Then start talking like one," he tells me and I answer him in my feminine voice. "That's better Stef, that is how you are expected to talk while we are out shopping today. Do not disappoint me."

We drive on in silence, figuring he is taking me to some place that sells clothes for crossdressers but then realize he is heading for the main mall. He pulls in and parks. I look over at him, hoping that he won't make me do anything too bad in the mall.

As we get out, he comes around to me and sticks his hand out to me. Its so hard for me to do but I let him take my hand in his and he leads me to the mall. Can see people staring at us and know what they are thinking about us. 'Look at the two faggots holding hands.' As we walk, I see him looking over at me.

"Smaller steps, Stef, and let those hips of your loose," he tells me. "See that young girl ahead of us?"

"Yes," I tell him as I look at the teenage girl in her short skirt. I watch how her ass moves from side to side. I try taking smaller steps but it doesn't seem to help much.

"Place your feet more in front of each other as you walk Stef," he tells me.

When I try that, I can feel the way my ass starts swishy and figure that is more like what he is talking about, but know I must look really faggy walking like that. "Do I have to do it like that now Alexis?" I ask him, trying to sound like I'm pleading.

"Of course Stef, that is how you should walk at all times," he tells me. "It is so much more attractive for you. Ah, lets look in here," he says as he leads me into a store for teenage and college aged girls. We start looking around and he leads me into an area of girls slacks.

We need to get you some new work slacks," he says, "the ones you are wearing to work now just don't do anything for you." She grabs a pair of black slacks from the rack. "These should be able the right size," he tells me. "The dressing room is over there," he says pointing to the changing rooms.

I take the slacks and head there but there is a teenage girl there with the keys.

"May I help you?" she asks.

Embarrassed I answer her "May I try these on?"

"You know those slacks are for women don't you?" she asks. I nod my head and she giggles as she hands me the keys to a dressing room.

I go back to the dressing room and try them on. They zip up on the side but they are the right size. The cut of them feels so different as I feel them hug my ass and the legs are cut so much slimmer. I jump as I hear the salesgirl knock on the door.

"Your boyfriend wants to see them on you," she says giggling as she moves away.

I work up my nerve and walk out of dressing room area, see the girl staring at me smiling, then I see Alexis out front. I walk over to him.

"Those fit nicely Stef," he tells me as he leads me over to a 3-way mirror and make me look at myself. The pants give my ass such a different look. "Young lady, would you come over here?" he says to the salesgirl. When she walks over he asks, "Doesn't her ass look much nicer in these slacks."

She giggles, then tells him, "Yes, they look perfect on him, oops, her."

Can see in the mirror how red my face is and see a couple teenage girls watching from back in the racks. Alexis comes up and runs his hands lightly over my ass.

"Yes, I agree," Alexis says. He takes my hand and leads me over to an area of tops and picks out a pink short sleeved sweater. "She loves pinks, don't you Stef," he says to the salesgirl.

"Yes," I tell him so embarrassed.

"Go try it on and lets see it looks," he tells me and I take it from him and go back into the dressing room and put it on. I look in the mirror in there and see how much different my body looks in the clothes. So hard to walk out but I do it and see them standing by the mirror. I walk over to them, so embarrassed.

"She looks so good in pink but....," she says, then go over and whispers something to Alexis.

"Yes, you are right," Alexis answers her, "will you help her with it?"

gbr2004
gbr2004
649 Followers
12