Steven's Commencement Ceremony

Story Info
Faculty room gals train first year teacher.
3.9k words
3.85
12.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just getting set to warm up a quick dinner on a Friday night in my new apartment when my supervising field experience teacher buzzes my cellphone.

"Hey Marcia, what's up?"

"Steve, you have the Edutech Form 1011 template for next week's standardized test, right?"

"Um, I thought you have it. let me double check."

I fumbled through my shoulder bag and had most of the kit but part was missing.

"We must've left it in the classroom."

"Well, I'm going away for the weekend. Can you get hold of it and text me when you do. We'll be in deep doo-doo if other faculty or some kids gets a hold of that stuff."

"Right, I'll head out and grab it."

That's all I need I thought, with a first year history teaching gig lined up for me in the newest building in the district and all ready to graduate with my state teaching license. A state exam scandal is all I need right now.

"Don't worry, Marcia. It's probably in the desk drawer. Heading out now. I'll text ya. Enjoy the weekend!"

"OK, thanks, Stevie. Seeya, Monday."

I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed back to the junior high. I was sure Marcia and I had divided everything just so, to prepare properly for orientation quiz day but I must've missed something.

I shaved about a third off the twenty five minute ride there and ran hurriedly huffing and puffing toward the science lab classroom that Marcia shared at the end of the day with math teacher Debbie Olson during the final eighth period of the school day. I figured everyone but the janitors had left for the weekend and hoped Mrs. Olson or anyone else hadn't seen anything left behind. Dora, the cheery night crew maintenance lady laughed and said, "Hey, you should be home! It's the weekend!"

"Forgot something," I muttered, smiling slightly.

"Oh," she said, dutifully reaching for her utility keychain to quickly unlock and open the door for me and then resumed her rounds down the corridor.

I rushed in, flicked on the front set of ceiling lights and was shocked to find the rear lights already on and Debbie Olson still there with someone! Debbie lifted her head up slowly, sitting behind one of the back tables, as Betty Parker, our supervisor of instruction, leaned back and turned to see who came in.

"Don't you ever knock?" she boomed.

Uh-oh, I thought, this is not good. Both women were barefoot and the scarves, collars, etc. that they wore for school business attire all had a kinda slack and unbuttoned look. Debbie reached down to fumble for her shoes and her long salt and peppered brunette tresses hung loose about her shoulders, which was out of character for her. She was quite attractive and shapely for a woman in her mid fifties but always had her hair up and pinned tight with that kind of mysterious naughty librarian look. She was recently widowed and due to retire this year so maybe they were talking personnel business?

"I need to get something I said," heading quickly to the desk drawer up front.

The supervisor, a leggy athletic blonde who supposedly had had many careers ranging from nursing to coaching to school administration, smoothed the back of her skirt en route to pulling herself together as I retrieved the template forms.

"Forget something?" looking down disdainfully as she pulled her eyeglasses from a blouse pocket.

"I'm good," I replied hurriedly, "Have a good one, see you Monday."

I noticed Debbie leaning back to take a deep breath and so I inquired, "Are you all right, Debbie?"

She tiredly smoothed both hands against her cheeks and brushed back the hair, "I'm fine," she replied quietly.

Betty placed her hands sharply at her hips almost rolling her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder at Debbie.

"See you Monday," Debbie smiled slightly.

"Bye."

"Good night!" Betty barked back at me as I exited swiftly.

I texted "Mission Accomplished" to Marcia before driving home. After settling in for the evening after a tense afternoon I eventually received a call from Marcia. She was calling from her weekend lake house that she'd still been trying to manage to hold on to during her recent divorce.

"Thanks, Steve. Got everything OK?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah, what?"

"Debbie was still there when I went to get it."

"Oh." she said somewhat surprised.

"And so was Betty Parker!"

"Oh, Ok."

"Yeah."

"What? Did anyone say anything?"

"No, it's fine."

"Right," she replied sounding a bit annoyed.

"Have a great weekend, Marcia."

"You too. See you Monday. Bye bye."

I spent a pleasant weekend with parents and brother and sisters helping finalize getting a few things done in the apartment. On Monday, everything was rush rush to get the orientation test kits out. Marcia looked all tan and glowing from her lakeshore weekend, and, being the ever capable conscientious student educator mentor, cheerfully and quickly assisted me with the preparations and then left to proctor at another test center location.

"Seeya at lunch, Stevie."

Betty sternly patrolled all the hallways and exam sites in her usual efficient manner in a belted blue pantsuit and braided blonde ponytail. She smiled politely at me and asked me how my weekend was as we crossed paths during a fifteen minute break, so I begin to feel less awkward about that recent thing between us.

As usual, I joined Marcia for lunch at a much less crowded teacher break room leaving just us two at our table along with a few other faculty members. It was always pleasant working with her and, I might add, she was quite attractive in a mid-thirty-year-old TV weather gal kind of way with a soft flowing medium length mane of light brown hair. Her usual business attire and matching pumps flattered her well-toned slim, yet curvy body.

Debbie, who normally ate lunch alone in the science room to catch up on school paperwork, quickly came in and out to heat up tea in the microwave. But much to our surprise she now rocked a new much shorter haircut. It was almost sassy punk-like, at least for a woman in her mid-fifties, and nicely framed by some largish silver hoop ear rings. We both effusively praised her new look and she nodded and shyly smiled, "Thank-you," before leaving.

Moments later, just before the bell, Boss Betty sprang into the room. Standing behind me, while lightly rubbing my shoulder, she inquired how our day went and dropped a couple of brightly colored computer office printed announcements in front of us. Marcia cheerfully grinned up at her as she walked out and then proceeded to unfold and read the announcement.

"It's a Celebration! Come celebrate Debbie Olson's journey toward a golden future and then stay to wish Steve Jenkins good luck as he starts his new career!

Place: Riga's Boathouse

Time: This Friday from 6:00 pm until whatever...

Comfortable nautical attire recommended."

"Well, well," Marcia leaned over the table excitedly, "That's a nice place. An old dry-docked tugboat or something. Although I thought it was under new management. I can drive us there from work. You could use a designated drive just this one time," she winked.

"Ah, Ok. Cool. Gee thanks", I replied somewhat perplexed at her unusually friendly demeanor this afternoon.

"No problem. You've earned the congratulations. So long as you don't keep losing any important papers," winking again, sassily.

Marcia and I arrived at the dock to find the place almost deserted, except for Betty's car and a few other people who must be working there. Apparently our event was below deck of the "faux" yacht. I had changed into bermudas and a no tuck chambray short sleeve shirt and boat shoes but Marcia said she could change out of her work clothes there and headed around the back with a large bag of things to set up for our party. Before heading in, she grabbed a leftover fortune cookie out of the glove compartment.

"Here," she smiled, "The first part of the surprise."

I read it and ate the cookie before walking down to the docks.

"Willing submission to to an inevitable outcome transforms distress into unparalleled ecstasy."

Betty stood behind a well-stocked bar in a large room laid out with luxury steamship decor and furnishings. To the rear was a large semicircular coach with a big upholstered ottoman table at its center. There were ocean portholes with curtains and nautical wall hangings: oars, anchors, ropes, life preservers, etc. I sat at one of the tables on a swivel chair as she approached me in one of her trademark pantsuits and handed me an open bottle of beer.

"Are you ready?" she asked smiling slyly, stroking my shoulder.

"Uh, I guess so," replying rather befuddled about it all, particular wondering about the weirdness of so few of us being there.

I took a huge swig of beer and set it on the small round table.

"Here, you need this," she said, placing a thick fake soft leathery plastic or vinyl hood over my head to blindfold me.

"Now no peaking allowed or else", she giggled and gently spun the swiveling bar stool round and round.

"I need to check on the girls," she said as she headed down a hall to the right toward what seemed to be a kitchen and some rest rooms.

Marcia's strange fortune cookie still on my mind, I complied with Betty's instructions for a moment while recovering from her dizzying spins and fumbled blindly toward the table to grab a few more swigs of beer. I could hear the women chit-chatting and laughing very exuberantly, and at one point, recognized Debbie's voice saying something like "Help me with this corset."

My blindfold was actually a hood with a flap over the eye holes, fastened at the temples by velcro. After a bit, equal parts frustration and fascination got the best of me and I quietly lifted up the flap to see what was going on. Just then Debbie poked her head around the wall, shouting with a grin,"Ah uh uh! I thought we said no peeking?" and slipped back into the ladies room.

I fumbled at the eye flap as now Betty dashed out barefoot half dressed in a loosely hanging white buttoned outfit. She placed the flap back over my eyes, spun me a couple more times and then grabbed my wrist behind me, binding them together with thin but snug plastic straps.

"Make it easy on yourself AND us, and do as we say for the rest of the evening. Relax!" I heard her say amid the clanking of metal chains and, SWIX! a metallic collaring ring clasped around by my neck as she dropped the chain to the floor and locked it down.

I felt myself being led to the back couch by the three women arm-in-arm and securely chained. I heard Marcia on my right arm giggling and noticed she smelled heavily of cheap shopping mall parfum as Betty nudged me from behind and bent me over the cushiony upholstered center table section of the half circle sofa. Marcia gently lifted the hood from my head, cheerfully exclaiming, "Surprise!" as she took her place next to Debbie in front of me. They were dressed in exotic cosplay fashion, as if at some kinky Halloween party. Betty slipped off my boat shoes and pulled my shorts and underwear down toward my ankles. She handed my chain to Debbie and then sat next to the two of them and got ready to speak:

"This is the commencement ceremony for the final phase of your training. For the rest of the proceedings you will address us as Mistress Betty, Mistress Debbie, and Mistress Marcia."

All three of them wore wigs and colorful make up with rouge cheeks and thick eye cosmetics. Betty was done up like a head nurse in uniform white and medical trim. Debbie was dressed very school-marmish looking dark blue and white polka dot dress with Victorian-style high lace collar. She looked very shapely with a prominent bosom and curvy hips, I assume due to that corset. Her wig was gray and done up similar to her trademark bun, previous to her new hairdo from a few days ago. Marcia wore a short bobbed shiny black geisha like wig with bangs, similar to "nurse" Betty's, which was blonde. The tawdriness of Marcia's attire seemed powerfully enhanced by the smell of her cheap parfum, her very short clingy black leathery sleeveless dress voluptuously exposing her delicious cleavage.

Betty pulled up the chain and took her place behind me and asked softly but firmly, "Do you understand, Pet?" She slipped off my shorts and underwear and tossed them aside and pulled the chain taut.

"Uh, yes, I answered."

Betty tugged on the chain and gave my right buttock a hard slap with the palm of her hand.

"Answer properly, Pet."

"Yes, Mistress Betty."

Marcia winked at me, licking her lips and rubbing at the ankles above her black strapped open toe high heel shoes. She snuggled close to Debbie, who rubbed her knee, nudging and tugging against the short skirt. Marcia appeared to be wearing no underwear. Debbie kissed Marcia on the cheek, glancing aside at me with a smile and asked, "Isn't she such a hot little whore?"

I said nothing and received another slap from Mistress Betty.

"Yes, Mistress Debbie."

Marcia smiled at me, crossing and re-crossing her legs to give me a brief glimpse of dark pubic bush. This got me slightly aroused despite my unnerving predicament.

"Someone give me a hand here!" Betty ordered as I felt her hand caress my buttocks and ease down and around to firmly grip my sack and briefly stroke the semi-hard shaft.

"Spread your legs."

Marcia walked behind me to assist while Debbie stood up, turned her back and said laughing, "And someone needs to attend to my corset," as she started to unzip her dress down to the tight lace-up retro-look corset with high black lace-up leather boots with wood block heels. She continued preening and primping, swaggering and slowly turning in front of me smoothing her hands over her hips and round ass, looking like some sort of frontier Wild West saloon madam.

Meanwhile, Marcia and Betty continue to work me from behind. I felt the two pairs of hands fondle my ass and scrotum, liberally applying all sorts of powders and lotions. I heard Betty snap on medical gloves while Marcia, smiling deviously, stood along side me unfolding various thick fabrics and undergarments pulled from a carryall bag.

I felt a mixture of shock and uneasy excitement as Betty pulled a round brass-like object that was slightly tapered to a round point, sort of like a brass door knob. Marcia pursed her lips together in a look of slightly mocking tenderness as she positioned my genitals to allow "nurse" Betty easy access. She slid the knob gently but firmly up my ass, while Marcia expeditiously folded the diaper over me. Next came the pair of mistress hands pinning me together followed by brightly colored panda printed plastic pants.

They undo my wrists and place me down in front of Debbie who looks down at me over her shoulder smiling, "Be gentle with the boy," she said, "I've got plans for him. Come undo me dear."

I reached up to undo the laces on her corset, bewildered by uncertainty and the queasy sense of fullness in my lower extremities. "Quickly, dear," Debbie admonishes with a smile and nods to her cohorts, whereupon Betty pulls out her phone and winks, "Yes, hon, there's an app for that!"

Betty swipes at the phone and via remote control she produces a distinct shock wave that seems to shoot up my spine! I quicken the pace as Debbie bends forward to help me ease her out of the corset.

"Do I have a great ass or what?" as she kicks off the corset and wiggles her backside against my face. She turns and places her hands against her naked hips, the look on her downturned face expecting an answer, "Well?"

Betty administers another slightly stronger shocking sting. "Yes, Mistress Debbie," I reply.

She eases forward, turning and writhing, "Kiss it, lick it, my boy," and I obey. She's quite feisty, I admit to myself, and rather well-muscle-toned for a middle aged woman and she swings her leg over my head and guides my face toward her hungry love pit. "I bet you're hungry aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Debbie."

They slide a bowl of assorted sliced fruits, sweets and berries toward me and Debbie motions for me to place it on the floor between her spread legs. Marcia sits alongside Debbie and tugs the chain to guide me to kneel over the bowl before them.

Betty excuses herself to exit to the ladies room and hands the phone to Marcia who then picks up the bowl so she and Debbie can help themselves to some fruit. Marcia presses her hips seductively against Debbie's naked body and they tongue kiss each other hard. Marcia devours a red raspberry while Debbie reaches into the bowl for a dark one and massages Marcia under the miniskirt with it before offering it for me to eat.

"Lick it nicely first," Debbie orders. I find it odd and strangely exciting that she has a green and orange fiery dragon tattoo with the head leering down toward her well manicured dark pussy and a curvy winding tail pointing down diagonally toward the cleft of her buttocks. She sure seems like a kinky old broad I think to myself. They both poke and prod at the phone, giggling as they send shockwaves across the width and breadth of my ass and up and down my spine, bringing me almost to the point of cumming. They alternate picking up the fruit from the bowl on the floor with their toes and offer it to me to lick and suck obediently at their feet.

Marcia starts shoving Debbie playfully and laughingly massages the dragon tattoo. "Time to feed that lizard," she laughs, "Get your ass, up you old whore," and smacks Debbie's ass to get her up on her haunches. Marcia tugs on the chain and stands beside me as she slides fruit slices, nectarines, and the like into Debbie's pussy and strokes the hair on back of my head as I lick at and awkwardly swallow the fruit treats. At this point I am feeling spent and confused and yet excited at the way Marcia takes charge of things, "Uh, ah, no hands allowed!" she chides me.

Just then she strokes my shoulder to position my torso upright and onto my knees as we watch Betty come out of the ladies room, barefoot and minus her nurse uniform bottoms, now sporting a large bright blue strap-on dildo, "Who's up?" she says in a demanding voice.

They all leer at me as Marcia cups her hand affectionately around my chin and jaw and nestles my face against her smooth, firm thighs. She flicks furiously at her smartphone sending strange, dull, wide spreading shockwaves through my pelvis and lower back, causing me to unexpectedly lose control of my bladder!

Marcia, obviously having no pockets in that clingy, skimpy, sexy mini dress tucks the phone in her bosom and points at Debbie sprawled naked on her stomach on the couch.

"I think ole Debbie there could use a good fuck! And I need to deal with our little pet here who seems to have misbehaved and needs his diaper changed, doesn't he?"

She smacks me firmly on the butt and I answer to her satisfaction, "Yes, Mistress Marcia," feeling that I would rather deal with her than with Betty.

Marcia strokes my face lovingly as we start to watch Betty mount Debbie from behind. Betty firmly scoops up Debbie's ample breasts from underneath and enters rhythmically yet forcefully as Debbie arches her neck forward to let out a throaty groan as her tongue circles sensuously about her lips.

"Let's go. Up, up," Marcia orders. She tugs gently on my chain collar as we now walk upright together into a lavishly appointed ladies restroom with potted plants all around, floor to ceiling mirrors, towel racks, and a plush couch in a waiting area.

"Lay down on here while I take a pee break," she says smiling, "And I have a little something to relax us after a rough night."

I wait for her and hear her light up a joint in the stall, the sweet smell of weed wafting into the room. She laughs as we can still hear the moaning sounds of passion coming from Betty and Debbie down the hall. She emerges from the stall with the joint and gives me a few puffs as she goes to the sink to ready towels and wash clothes to clean me off.

12