Steve's Bi Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm cumming too!" moaned Paul, and his cock began to pulsate in Steve's ass. Steve's sphincter tightened around the throbbing meat, milking the giant shaft as Paul unloaded stream after stream of steaming hot cum into Steve's ass. Steve came too, blowing his load into his girlfriends mouth. His cock throbbed and nuts tightened as he blew another giant load into the back of her throat. She tried to swallow the warm sperm, but it was so much that it came dribbling out of her mouth. She took her mouth off and another jet of cum hit her in the face. Paul continued fucking Steve's ass with his slowly softening cock, and then pulled his pole out of the stretched asshole.

"Let me see that abused little ass hole of yours." Sindy announced to Steve.

So Steve turned over on all fours positioning his pummeled ass strait up in the air. She looked at the gaping hole oozing cum down his crack and trickling down his thigh.

"Oh wow that's hot!" she remarked to Steve, "your ass has been reamed out!"

She bent down, and putting a hand on each one of his ass cheeks, and then positioned her tongue over his mistreated little hole. She dove in with her tongue tasting the hot cum that poured out.

"Mmmm this is good. Paul your cum tastes sooo wonderful all over Steve's asshole!"

Paul smiled as he stood watching, while stroking his glistening semi-hard. Sindy ran her tongue all down his ass crack lapping up all the leftover cum that dribbled out. Steve relaxed his ass enjoying her soft tongue on his gaping hole.

"So was it as good as you hoped?" Paul asked.

"Absolutely!" Steve and Sindy announced together.

12