Steve's Dirty Thoughts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda increases her speed, and Amber moans louder and louder as she gets deeper and deeper in her wet creamy pussy. After a while, Linda grabs her hair and starts fucking harder as Ambers moan gets louder.

"You think Daddy will get hard again?"

Amber manage to moan out before telling Linda to stop.

"I'm getting close to squirting, mommy, and I wanna squirt on you. Can I?"

Ooo, believe me, daddy's cock will get hard again. Just catching my breath.

I look over to Kavitha and Steve and he's fucking her from behind as well, Kavitha turned to face us, eyes closed but her huge ebony tits are bouncing as well, her mouth open as Steve pounds his cock deep down her sexy mouth.

For a minute there I realize that this truly is a fucked up scenario and to be honest, at least three other neighbors could be watching us as well.

As I look at Kavita's hot tits and her face, I say to Linda, loud and clear:

"Linda show them how it's done, fuck the filthy whores pussy. Fuck the cunts pussy hard, grab her hair and go deep. Slap her ass hard, so it tunes red. And then again."

Kavita opens her eyes and bites her huge sexy lips.

"You like mommy's strap-on, bitch?..." I turn to Amber, grab her face and force her to look at me. Those eyes.

"Your dad would fucking kill me if he even thought that I wanted to fuck you, but you certainly are a little whore, he should only know.."

"Yes, daddy, mommy fucks me good," she manages to say between gasp of air as her pussy is being manhandled, hard.

"I want to be your fuck toy, daddy. Please daddy. I want you to fill all my holes with your cock."

"Honey, slap the bitch, make her remember this moment."

Mommy slides one finger into Amber's tight little ass as she moans and arches her back.. and slaps Ambers ass with the other one. I hear a loud slap and then an:

"Ahhhh, awww."

"You like it when mommy fucks your dirty little pussy, slut?"

I can hear Kavithas moan as Steve pounds her pussy, and that she begs him:

"Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me like Steve would."

SMACK

Another slap on Ambers ass.

Unable to hold it in anymore, all of sudden I hear a huge scream from Amber.

"Mmm daddy.. can't take it anymore. Daddy.. Mommy's cock feels so nice. Dadddyyyyy.."

Linda fucks her ravage pussy hard and has one finger deep down in her ass.

SMACK

I can see in Ambers' face that it hurts.

Seeing and hearing Amber come and squirt over and over again, hearing her scream out her huge orgasms, not only makes me hard again, but it makes Kavitha come as well.

- Mommy, ohhh Mommy.." Amber pant between her breath.

"Why don't you invite the neighbors over?" she manages to whisper between breaths.

I wave to Steve and Kavitha.

"Steve, come and join us. This little fucking bitch needs more."

Kavitha nods. Stand up and jumps the fence like it's not there, followed by Steve, with his huge boner. Linda keeps pounding away. Steve walks up to Amber and politely asks if she wouldn't mind blowing his cock, as Kavitha pushes me to the ground and quickly straddles me. Her wet pussy is big and hairy. Ver, very hot and sexy. Always loved hairy pussies myself. Now I understand where Punith gets all her pubic hair from.

Fuck, her pussy is so big, wet and warm.


Amber looks up at Steve's his massive, veiny cock,

Then she looks at me and answers Steve's question:


"No, I want you in my ass since daddy won't take it."

Fuck that. I quickly throw Kavitha off my cock, stand up and walk up behind Amber.

"Sorry, Steve." I slap Linda's face and ask her to please move; it's my turn, she move away, she knows I'm a man on a mission.
Amber willingly spread her asshole wide for daddy.

SMACK. Her ass is bright red, and I can see that it has to hurt her.

"Here's daddy honey." I slap her cheeks with my hard cock a couple of times again, she beg..

"Daddy fuck my filthy ass, daddy, please."

I slap her ass bright red and finally enters that nice tight asshole. She moan with pleasure

As my cock dig deeper and deeper into her widespread asshole, a very sexy scene is played out in front of me.

"Spread your legs you little slut.. I want to see that cunt of yours."

Linda forcefully pushes Kavitha down and spread her legs wide apart. Linda starts to finger her wet, hairy cunt. Her dark pussy lips hide a pink inside, very hot.

Linda pushes her fingers into her pink cunt and immediately locates her g-spot.

Kavitha can't help it; she let out a loud moan as the spasms of an orgasm overtake her once again.

Linda removes her fingers, and pop them into her mouth.

"You taste delicious" she murmurs.

Linda is kneeling down fucking the shit out of Kavitha; I can see white cum sipping out of her sexy pussy. Linda laps the remaining cum and her tongue glides over her clit repeatedly.

Another orgasm hits Kavitha as Linda nibble her swollen clit. Steve lifts Linda's ass up in the air, spits in his hand and rub his saliva in and around her ass; he also laps some juice from her pussy to lubricate her asshole. Linda bucks her back, like she was telling him to fuck her. Steve looks over to me. I smile and nod my head.
I watch as his huge cock enters my wife and it turns me on. Linda stops licking Kavitha´s pussy for a second to fully enjoy this moment.

Linda still has her strap-on cock on, and she tells Kavitha to turn over and slide down a bit. She wants to fuck her as well. Before I know it, the huge toy cock has entered Kavithas asshole, and Linda is now fucking an asshole and getting hers hammered at the same time.

Steve slaps her ass a couple of times, not as hard as we did on Amber, but her ass turns red.

After some time. Linda showed away Steve's cock. Unstrap her toy cock and grab Kavitha's ankles, spread her legs apart and straddles her, so their pussies meet, and they rub their pussies together for a long time, we both watch them as I fuck Ambers sweet, asshole.


I slide out and put my cock in her pussy; there is a very distinct clucking sound when I fuck that juicy pussy. Back in the asshole, and then I go back and forth.

Steve looks lost he's just sitting next to the ladies watching and jerking off his cock.

"Steve come her."

I pull out my cock and move away and nod to Steve to take my place. Steve gets the point and moves in behind Ambers wide open asshole.

"Spread your asshole, you little slut.. - I want to see that huge asshole of yours." Steve's got the hang of it.

Amber grunt as Steves's thick cock bottomed out inside her and begin to thrust his dick in and out of her bottom, both hands now mauling her tits which overflowed his grip.

"Daddy... Mommy ..."

Steve has told me in confidence that he has enjoyed Amber 'prancing" around with her small, perky tits and that tight teen ass stuck so far out, wearing next to nothing by the pool with our daughter. We actually talked a lot about that and how either of us would mind fucking that little slut.

Wonder if he has the same thoughts about my little Grace?

All of a sudden, the very unpleasant thought that Amber could actually be my daughter comes to mind again.. And then he would have his thick cock in my daughter's ass. That would never happen.. I quickly get rid of that sick idea in my head.

"We all know she's a pretty little whore. It won't surprise me if she's a cum slut and whore and really loves a huge cock up her ass."

Steve was probably right, well at least about the enjoying getting ass fucked part.

Sweat is dripping off Ambers back and bum cheeks, fuck, she's hot.

"Her asshole is fucking wet and nice," Steve said as he pounds you and the sounds of ass fucking is clearly heard.


Linda and Kavitha were in their own little world, pussies rubbing back and forth, I couldn't take my eyes off Kavita's hairy pussy...

Me standing there with a huge boner, wanting so bad to lick her wet cunt. Turned over to Amber and Steve again.

"Steve, get off, my turn."

He looks at me and really don't want to exit, I roughly force him off, got behind her, both her hand widening that butthole. Huge. I once enter her asshole, fuck it's wide now, but I can feel the sphincter tightening around my cock.

"You're such a natural butt slut, does your dad know?"

"Don't... don't tell Dad! He'll want to put it in my bottom too!"

Of course, he would, fucking dirty, nasty sleezeball.

"We're gonna fuck this slutty, tight ass every chance we get. Well, I say tight, but it opens up so fucking sexy when my dick's push into it, I got a wide cock, but this cunt can probably take two cocks in the ass, can't you, slut.

"Steve and I are gonna have so much fun with you."

Steves foul language surprised me.


"A tiny little slut with a sexy fucking face and a big fat ass that's begging for dick in the ass. Steve, I've died and gone to heaven."

"Please don't tell him!"

"Okay, okay, he would kill anyway. You gotta be really good, though."

"I will!"

I'm fucking Amber's ass so deep and hard now that she's struggling to draw breath. Her face is burning, and her wanting ass cheek is almost bleeding.


Steve is standing right next to me with his huge boner, slapping Amber's face and kept on talking dirty to her:

"Your ass was made to take cock. And you were made to take cock in your ass, Steve, let's see if both our cocks can fit in this whores ass, come on."
But he never waited for an answer; I just kept fucking like this was my last day here on earth.

"All your friends look at you and think: fuck, what an ass whore. I'd love to bend her over and give her one up the butt. Face it little slut, that's your purpose in life.

To take guys' dicks up your ass and have them fill it up with cum.

You're an anal cum dump. That's all guys want from you. To use your hot fucking ass to get off. It's okay, though, it's a good role to have, and you're already fucking excellent at it. You're so pretty, and you're such a great ass fuck."

"Steve, what the fuck, shut up."

"You're a born natural. More than that, I'd say you're the best ass fuck I've ever had, by a long, long way. You're a perfect anal only girl."

"STEVE."

"Mmmm. Really? Thank you . . . That's nice. " Amber can't help it but feel complimented and kinda proud of being so good at it.

I remember Amber from when she was, maybe 16, and how much her figure have blossomed since then. Her breasts and bottom were always falling out of things, and sometimes she caught me staring at her with a strange look on my face.

Her mom and dad (my best friend Danny) couldn't afford any new clothes (or so Danny said), so she had to make do with what she had. At least her nipples and pussy were usually covered; they were the most significant bits.

I remember her squeezed into a tiny crop top and a pair of booty shorts she'd had since she was 14-15 that very tightly outlined the contours of her butt, yet were also thankfully stretchy enough to get on and off without too much trouble.

That's the first time I thought of fucking Amber.

I remember once saying:
"Hey, You look hot."

"Thanks, Daddy," (that's the first time that she called me that)

She blushed, obviously just realizing what she said.

"You're just saying that because you're horny," My chin dropped, didn't expect that.

"Hell, nooo, buuut, you are very hot. AND my daughters best friend AND my best friends daughter."


Steve told me to get off, his turn and it wasn't long till
I heard him make a loud, guttural sound as he releases himself inside her ass.

Amber twitch, and a glob of cum drip out her asshole.

"She's pretty, like in an elegant kinda way and she certainly knows how to fuck, she's an awesome little whore Steve, isn't she?"

"Thank you," Amber reply, not sure what to feel or think about the comment.

Linda licks Kavithas asshole in front of me, and then all of a sudden, she slaps Kavitha ass hard, The slap came down with such a force that her skin burned hot, and then again, Kavithas skin broke. A third and I are sure Kavitha feel the pain in even the deepest and darkest corners of her body, but her pussy was getting wet too.

Her pussy became wetter with each spank. The fourth one was when she screamed the first time, not able to handle it. And the fifth and sixth stroke numbed her completely.

"Good girl, delightful little slut you've got here Steve. And your daughters best friend at that. Good job, Steve."

The sound of the slap against the skin had already brought Kavitha to the edge.

She loved the sound and clearly, the painful sensation.

The flesh was sensitive, and even the slightest touch must have hurt.

Kavitha fell down with her upper torso to the floor, but her ass was still in the air, receiving the slaps from a perfect angle. Her pussy still made it clear it was what she wanted.

Her ass for throbbing and she itched to touch her clit.

Fuck, that is hot, she's never shown that to me. Linda is fucking hot when she's this.. this horny, or beastly.

My cock firmly in my grip, as Steve licks the last of his cum from Ambers asshole, but we're both watching the scene in front of us.

Amber grab my cock and starts pulling on it slowly.

Linda glanced over and saw Amber wrapped around my big cock. It was a similar size to Steve's, maybe not so thick, but slightly longer (I hope), she smiles and then returns to Kavitha.

Steve come up close behind Amber, and she can hear his heavy breathing getting harsher as his limb cock slap her ass.

Kavithas ass is bright red with strips of dark red in then, Linda moves her fingers in and out of Kavithas soaking wet pussy, with force, curling and scissoring her hole open.

We can all smell Kavitha's heavy arousal; tears turned into moans and pleas.

"Harder, harder, faster."

Linda's fingers slid in and out of her at an admirable speed, and soon she found a spot that made Kavitha lose her breath.

She continued fucking her with her fingers until her white juice were actually running down her wrist, as Amber saw this she started to jerk me off even harder and soon got on top of my cock, still watching Linda and Kavitha. Slowly she starts to fuck my hard cock.

Linda hasted her motions, and the three fingers went in knuckle deep as Kavitha exploded, bucking and squirming. Fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, wet sounds echoing from her soaking pussy. All of a sudden I was Linda's whole hand slowly slide all the way in. Her whole fist was deep inside Kavitha's hairy pussy.

Kavitha was squirming and panting, and after her second and then third orgasm, she begs Linda to please stop.

After a while, Kavitha was able to stand up, looks at Amber and tells her to please come with her. To my disappointment, she blindly let go of my cock and stood up. Kavitha takes Ambers hand and leads her over to the outdoor kitchen table.
Throws everything on the floor and tell her to lay down on the table.

She carefully positions her on the edge of the table.

"Steve come here."

I look at Linda, and we shrug our shoulders, what the fuck is happing now.

Steve walks over, and Kavitha places him between Ambers' thighs, she obviously wants him to lick her warm, moist pussy. She pushes his head down to her pussy, but he has to stand up, with his ass up in the air.

What happens then, is something I will never forget.

"Linda, come here, honey."

"Bring your strap-on cock."

She obediently obeys her request and then they help each other to strap to toy cock on her again.

"Linda. This is very important. Ok?"

"Yes.."

"Linda. Fuck Steve. Yes, Linda fuck him in his asshole."

"Steve, are you a good little boy?"

"Yes, I'm am, mam," he replies.

What the fuck, what's going on here.

Kavitha spits in her hands, got some juice from her and Ambers pussy and rub it on / in Steve's asshole.

I could feel my cock throb, mainly because of Kavitha's dominant and exotic way.

I started to grab my cock again, started to pull my skin up and down my shaft, slow and very deliberate.

"Steve, Mommy wants to fuck you."

Smacking Linda's ass.

"Linda, I'm not gonna tell you again. Fuck him."

"Ohhh yes, please! Fuck my asshole..." he mumbles from Ambers pussy.

"You shut up," and with that, she slaps his ass so hard that he makes a sound.

A painful sound. That hurt.

Kavitha spread Steve's legs to expose his hairless ass, he settled into a standing doggy position, arching his back, but still licking Ambers sweet pussy. Probably afraid of the next slap.

Kavitha slid a finger inside Steve's ass and started to work them in and out slowly, then another one.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh thank you! Oooooohhhhhhhhh thank you! mam"

Steve lick Amber's smooth bald pussy. I can see her pink, parted lips between Steve's tongue working her clit. He licks and suck on each lip and then starts to lick that hot clit in small little circles.

"Ohhhhhhh daaaadyyyyy,, Pllllllllleeeeeeaaaasseeee"

She grabs the back of Steve's head and force his face into her pussy and bucked until the wave or hurricane in her tight little body overwhelmed her and head thrown backward and with a long moan, she comes all over his face.

Meanwhile, Kavithas fingers are guiding the big black strap-on dildo into Steve's asshole.

"Oh it's hard - it's so fucking hard. Mammmmaaaaa." he screamed.

Steve strain to open his legs wider and I can see by the look on his face that this was a challenge.

"Yes, that's good. Do it, Mama. Do it to me. Fuck me! Fuck me with your cock! Fuck meeeee!"

His words louder with each second and each pump of the black rubber that was invading his manhood.

"Yeeeeeeessssssssss aaaaaaaagggggrrrrrhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkkkkk aaaarrrrrggggggggggggghhh!"

Again and again, the pleasure waves crashed over him like an endless break crashing to the shore. He can't speak, just scream and moan. His head is still in a licking position, but he's so into getting fucked, he's not even close to Ambers pussy.

Fuck, I don't want that, I think to myself.

Kavitha slaps his butt once again, this time very hard. She fucking turns me on.

I need to fuck her.

My hand works furiously on my shaft, and it's harder than when I was a teenager.

I wanted more.

I want to be inside Kavitha

I stand up, walk up to her, shoves her forward and slowly enter my cock in her throbbing pussy.

"Oh, babe, that is so good babe," Kavitha whispers in my ear.

Linda has stopped pumping and is resting inside Steve, his ass muscles contract on the big, black, thick toy penis that still was deep inside Steve's well-plugged pleasure tunnel.

"Play baby! Play with your clit for me." Linda tells Amber.

Her hand went straight to her pussy, scooped up some of her pussy juice and started to rub her clit soft and slow to start with, then she starts to tear into it, rubbing her clit hard and fast, face now full of concentration.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuckkk! Oooohhhhfuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!"

"Mommy that's good. Am I a good girl Mama?"

"Yes, baby. You're Mamma's good girl." Linda replied.

Amber swiftly turns over so that her face is now directly under Steves hard cock and her head is tilted backward at the end of the table. She grabs Steve's cock, and slowly he eases his way forward so that she can take his hardwood deep down her throat. But, he had to ease in there, so that Linds didn't slide out of his asshole.

Ambers fingers continued to work her clit as the pleasure of unbounded lust blow up inside her.

Linda started to work the dildo back in and out of Steve's asshole again as Steve's cock dug deep into Amber's throat. She fucks his asshole for a while, all the way to Steve's crescendo and he shoots out his saggy cum once again, sweet, salty, saggy cum shooting down Amber's throat, She gags, cum drips out of her mouth and ends up either in her hair, eyes or the floor.