Steve's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
How it happened by accident.
6.3k words
4.36
95.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers

My name is Steve and I had to tell someone this story:

I'm a field service engineer in charge of trouble-shooting major accounts in the northern parts of the US. I live in and work out of Minneapolis. When I got an invitation to attend a major convention in Miami, in January, I was really tickled.

I had been freezing my balls off up there and getting to go to Miami for a week, even if I had to be working the convention booth, was a wonderful break. Sunday night was arrivals for our team and we had a group meeting where we got introduced to each other, got our assignments and did the rest of the nuts and bolt stuff that goes with working a major show like this. Our crew came from all over the country and included some heavy hitters from sales, marketing, research and tech support. I knew some of the people from my years in my position and some of the others I knew from reputation or from our teleconferences that we did occasionally. I knew one of the 4 women there with us, Bonnie, from working with her via the teleconference route on a couple of problem accounts. I'd never seen her "live" until now. She had always been sitting at a conference table when the camera was "on" and she was not quite as I had imagined her when I finally saw her.

Bonnie was in flat shoes and still must have been almost six feet tall. She was wearing a conservative travel outfit that barely suggested her femininity but something about her had my senses twitching. Being about 6'2" myself, I have always preferred big, athletic women. She was wearing very little make-up and really didn't need any, in my opinion. Her hair was fairly short and curly but business-like and she carried herself with a lot of confidence. I was trying like hell not to stare at her and be a "pro," too.

Monday was very busy as we were sweating to get the large booth set up and prepped for the opening evening event. There was swearing, hammering and crisis management activities as the details had to come together to make this ready to go. When we finished with the booth we all ran to our rooms to get out of construction clothes and into business suits for the two hours we had to do that night.

The doors opened on time and we braced ourselves for the 2,000 plus attendees that always swarm the exhibit floor on the first night. Tonight was supposed to be just a "teaser" to let the techs and supervisors have a peek at all the equipment we had brought with us. It was an incredibly hectic two hours that stretched into almost 4 hours by the time the room cleared out and we cleaned up to be ready for the next time.

Tuesday morning was a golf outing and we had reserved 4 carts to pair our golfers up with clients we wanted to get closer to. My guy from Buffalo never showed up. I think he missed his flight because of weather. I was sitting in my cart when Bonnie walked up. She was carrying a lightweight travel golf bag filled with Ping irons, Callaway woods and looked like she knew what to do with them. She explained that she hadn't really signed up for our little outing because she hadn't thought she wouldn't have time, but things opened up and here she was. The other carts were full and when I told her my story about the MIA from Buffalo, she asked if I would mind letting a "girl play with me?" I don't know if a double entrendre was meant, but I almost choked and said "That would be just fine."

I was noticed a few things about her: She was forty-something years old, I'd guess, and looked very nice dressed in a golf shirt and shorts. She had a big smile when you could make her grin; and now that I could get a good look at her in casual clothes, I could tell she had a pretty big chest. Finally, at nearly six feet tall, she had legs that went all the way to the ground. Really nice legs.

We were playing a "best ball" format that emphasizes having some fun rather than the pressure of a highly competitive atmosphere. There was one of our marketing guys in the cart ahead of us and he was really working on a lab director who was putting up with the constant chatter. I think he was silently wishing the marketing weenie would drop dead.

Anyway, Bonnie and I were just chatting and hitting as our turns came up. I had said something about how cold it was up north and she had said she was glad to be here to just get away from her regular life for a little while. I said that she sounded very serious and she said the pressure had been pretty high the last couple of months.

Each of us would regularly be the "best ball" and we were having a good time in the great weather. She became our designated putter because anything in the 15' to 20' feet range she just cleaned up. Her drives were usually down the middle of the fairway and about 190 yards long. My drives were a lot longer but often wound up in a different zip code. We were talking about our view of our jobs and I said candidly that I was spending more and more time cleaning up the bull shit that sales created. Bonnie gave me a high-five and said:

"I spend most of my day trying to keep the corporation from going to jail because of stupid, fucking "tweaks" that marketing tries to put through after the product has been approved and launched."

I was kind of stunned that she would say "fucking" but I got the point that she was very passionate about her work and the level of responsibility she had. After we had broken "the F word barrier", I found out she could swear like a guy and was good at it.

We finished up after almost 5 hours on the course. I told her I had had a great time and hoped we would meet sometime during the rest of the week. She said she enjoyed it, too, but said she was committed for dinner that night with a hospital manager and a couple of the other "big guys".

Wednesday was grueling. The doors to the exhibition floor opened at 10:00am and the work really began for us. You had to be on your feet, working the crowd all the time. The level of technical expertise varied greatly among the attendees and you never knew when some PhD. was going to appear and need info for some research paper he was doing.

However, let me say something about conventions like this: There are really only two kinds of people who come to these things: (1)Men and (2) women. During the working hours, these people are professional (mostly) and are touring the booths for truly informative reasons. However, when the hospitality suits open, new agendas emerge. There is so much energy and sexual tension, you can cut it with a knife. An old friend of mine called it "he'un and she'un." You get the drift. These people work under a lot of stress and responsibility. When they get a chance to cut loose in an anonymous environment, they act like their names changed to "John Doe and Mary Smith." Plenty of the people are looking to hook up for a short relationship and some risqué excitement. It is best described by that "What happens here, stays here" mode of thinking.

The displays and demonstration session ended at 6:00 and we were all mentally wound-up from the constant stress of the presentations that we did. A bunch of us were going to the bar as soon as possible to sooth the pain in our feet and legs. Bonnie said she was going up to her room to ditch the heels and make some calls and would meet us down there.

There were five of us that went to the bar and pounded down about three Stoly's pretty quickly. We decided that we'd better get to dinner before we fell over so we chowed down in the hotel and then went back into the lounge for an after dinner toddy or two. The place was starting to fill up and at 9:00, a one-man electronic band started.

He was actually pretty good. The technology of how they do all that track-over music amazes me but he had a good voice and he wasn't playing elevator music. Pretty soon people were up and dancing so I grabbed Bonnie's hand and said to "Get up and get with it."

Even though the lounge was a "target rich environment", the other three guys said they were going up to the hospitality suites for some free booze. We just laughed and went back out on the dance floor and were having a great time with each other. We had talked about our jobs, people we knew, our families and kids; all that kind of stuff. I had always thought she was a real ball buster from the reputation she had but, I think she was just trying to do a good job. Now that I'd gotten to know her from golf and down here in the bar, she was funny, ironic and, after 3 hours of drinking, looking very good.

We had been dancing and drinking on and off as the music continued. This set was "oldies but goodies" and we jumped up and started doing the bump, the twist and some of the other outrageous moves that luckily didn't draw too much attention. Then he started playing a slow song and we just naturally came together and danced. I pulled her a little closer because I liked the feel of holding her and it gave me the opportunity to enjoy the sensation of her body. This was the first time I had really touched her and it was one of those "light bulb goes on" moments.

The dance ended but then he started playing another slow song and this time when I pulled her to me, I put both my hands on her waist so she had no place to put her hands but up on my shoulders. She didn't resist and rested her head on my shoulder and held me firmly. This felt good and I confess that she started giving me a hard-on. I know she felt it, too. I was a little nervous because I know that relationships in the office can be a flaming disaster but I was living in the moment and since she didn't push away from me, I started having a fantasy that featured her.

We had danced our way over to a corner of the floor and as I held her, I put my nose in her hair and inhaled. I put my lips right on her ear and said:

"You smell wonderful."

I guess she was very sensitive because she just shivered a little and said something like:

"Ummm."

Now I could feel her nipples pushing through her Oxford cloth shirt. I knew that I had pushed some kind of button with her and I wanted more. I was feeling pretty daring but I knew there was a high "risk-reward" component. In her position, she could crush me like a bug if she felt like I treated her badly. The devil in me was winning the battle...I pulled my head back from her neck like I was going to say something to her but when she looked at me, I brushed her lips with mine and then watched to see what she would do.

She looked stunned that I would do something crazy like that and acted like she was trying to say something to me but nothing came out, so I kissed her again; a little more firmly and I pulled her a little closer. When she kinda kissed me back I felt like Superman. I kissed her an third and fourth time and her response was stronger with each kiss. I said I wanted to do some more of this but here was not the place. She was hesitant but finally nodded her head so we went over to our deserted table and got our things and headed for the elevator.

I was buzzing at what was happening here! I was headed up to my room with a woman who was both arousing as hell and intimidating, too. I could tell she had some reservations about this escapade and I was not going to press her to go any further than she wanted. I just hoped I was going to be charming, persuasive and up to the task of making this worth her while. I was already beyond my wildest dream; This was crazy wonderful.

When we got to my room I didn't turn on the light because the room was filled with the neon glow of the Miami skyline. We took off our jackets and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I think she was trying to re-group and think about the situation she was getting herself into. I did not sit on the bed or anything as obvious as that; I was on the couch pretending to be looking out the window at the skyline. When she came back and sat down next to me and I knew that I was going to be kissing this wonderful woman and hoped I was bringing my "A-game."

If she was nervous, she didn't show it. I put my arm around and said something like:

"Where were we?"

Then we both moved our heads and savored that first REALLY naughty kiss in a compromising setting. We started necking and pretty soon I ran my right hand down her side and pulled her thigh and leg closer to me. I held my hand there on her leg and then started stroking it up and down from behind her knee to as high as I dared up her thigh and closer to her butt. On one of those trips I risked going all the way up until my fingers slipped under her high-cut panties and I was holding her butt and pulling it even closer to me. As she moved onto me, I let my hand trail down her crack until I think I was right at the tip of her pussy . This made her squirm and clench her ass together like she didn't want me to do it so I moved my hand back up but still held onto to her ass. A minute or two later I did it again; my fingers moved up over the smooth skin of her muscular butt and then another light trip down her crack to her warming pussy area. This time she didn't squirm so much and didn't clench up.

I moved my fingers a little in that hot patch of skin. I could feel wetness and I pushed just the tips of two fingers in that crease. I thought that going any further just now would be pushing too fast, so I moved my hand around to the front of her thigh and nudged it a little to get some access to her front. She moved a little voluntarily and I nudged a little more until I was able to run my thumb up her inner thigh and up to where I could feel her underwear starting. There was no way I was going to just grab her pussy now but the thought if it was setting me on fire.

She began un-buttoning my shirt, which really surprised me with her boldness and I saw it as a go-ahead with my activities which I was beginning to think of as foreplay to real sex. In my wildest dreams this didn't happen. Especially with this woman, but here I was, moving my hand up her side to gently cup her breast. I just held it to see what would happen but she had her hand inside my shirt and was rubbing her fingers through my hair and playing with my nipples. I don't particularly like that but I wasn't going to stop her now and it was actually making them hard and sensitive.

I was just skimming my finger tips over the front of her shirt and she didn't stop me. At any time she could have blown the whistle on this but I think she was going to let this go a little further. I started un-doing her shirt and then pulled it mostly out of her skirt so that I could palm her tits and begin to tease her nipples like she was doing to mine. Her nips were hard and pushing out through this very thin bra she had on. I don't know what it was made out of but it wasn't a padded or push-up bra. The cups were made out of a single layer of something that felt like silk and formed a pouch that her big tits completely filled. I pulled on those nipples, left and right. That was great but I wanted some real skin contact so I said to her:

"Please, take it off." She only needed one hand to un-snap the front of the bra but she just left it hanging there over her breasts. I guess she was still hiding them a little but when I didn't immediately start sucking on them, she pushed my head down from her neck and guided me. I got the message and started licking the nipples gently. I had my hand on her breast all the way at her chest. I gently pinched the base of her breast and then pulled it toward the nipple. This was pushing all the blood to the end of her tit and I knew it would make those nipples even harder and more sensitive. Maybe that wasn't fair but I wanted to give her every reason to let me go on.

Her breasts were very sensitive and I continued to alternate my kissing, milking and sucking between her neck, ears and each breast. I took as much of her right tit into my mouth as I could cram and applied a lot of suction to it. Then I started whipping her nipple back and forth with my tongue. She moaned and I think she had an orgasm just from that! I kept that up and went over to the other breast for the same treatment.

At some point her hand wasn't on my chest any more and she had dropped it into my lap. I don't know if she meant to or not, but she was touching my dick. I had been careful not to be shoving it at her all the time we were making out. I was still in that "no pressure" mode but when she caressed my cock and moved her hand a little back and forth I was feeling like I wanted to rip off my slacks and really give her something to get hold of.

But I didn't. Instead I went back to work on her thighs and crotch. This time when I ran my thumb down her inner thigh she moved her butt a little and eased her legs apart a little more. I trailed my fingers down her inner thigh and then brought them back, prying her legs apart as I did it. She let me higher and I was now touching her panties. Oh, how I wanted to rip those off and chew her pussy but I felt like there was a bigger payoff if I could be patient. Besides, I was having the time of my life.

I ran my fingers up and down the fabric covering her cunt. I could feel that she was getting wet and she would squirm or wiggle when I started letting my fingers creep into her crack. I really didn't try to diddle her clit now, but when I'd breeze over it, she would push her pelvis up as if trying to get more contact. I started playing with her pussy lips. I'd take each one between my thumb and finger and pull it out and rub my fingers together. I'd tease each lip and then pinch them both together and then rub them against each other. She was pushing up onto my hand and moaning into my mouth and really jacking my dick through my pants.

I finally reached all the way up under her skirt and snagged the top of her panties and started pulling them down. She could have stopped this major move but she raised her ass up off the couch and help me wiggle them over her butt and down onto the floor. Now I had total access to her married pussy and I was going to savor every moment of this.

I started again running my fingers from the bottom of her slit to the top, not penetrating more than part of one knuckle. She was wet and slick and with each slide up and down, I was getting into her deeper until I finally slid a finger all the into her pussy. I started working it in and out and I curled the tip of my finger to rub deep inside her. She was focusing on my finger and was barely rubbing my cock anymore. I pulled out of her and slid up to her clit, which totally set her off again. I rubbed her clit only a few times when she stiffened, held her breath and then came powerfully.

I kept gently rubbing up and down her slit while she calmed down. She eventually reached over and tried to un-buckle my belt but was having difficulty getting that done with just one hand. I stood us both up to make it easier. She got my pants off, just letting them fall to the floor while I stepped out of them. I ran my hands up under her shirt and worked the material, including her bra, over her shoulders. Then I pulled her close to me and reach around behind her to unbutton her skirt. It joined her panties on the floor.

We were standing there hugging and exploring each others bodies with our hands and tongues. I still had my boxers on until she ran her hands down my back and got her fingers under the elastic. The started pulling them down over my ass. My hard-on was raging and I thought she would maybe suck it for me. Instead, her wrapped her hands around it and slowly, oh so slowly, jacked me back and forth while kissing me deep and long. It was very sexy and I honestly could have come right them just from the mental fucking she was giving me.

I couldn't take this any longer, so I walked her over to the bed and got on first. I pulled her up on top of me so she could be in charge and do whatever she wanted without me pressuring her. She crawled on top of me and seemed to be thinking about something but then started kissing me again. My dick was pinned between us and the pressure on it was getting a little uncomfortable. It was dripping pre-cum on our bellies, which was kinda sexy but I really wanted to let it taste some amazing married pussy.

wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers
12