Steve's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldman2fl
wldman2fl
16 Followers

She reached down between us and freed my cock. It was becoming hard again just from her light touch. I was whipping her nipple back in forth in my mouth and that was turning her on, too. I had to be careful about how crazy I was with her breasts because they were still a little tender from the mauling I gave them last night and the last thing in the world I wanted was to leave a mark on them for her to go home with. Nevertheless, I licked and sucked them to full attention without making them too red.

My hand was roaming all over her wonderful body just trying to make a memory of how she felt and smelled and tasted now. Her hand was gripping my crank and she after she rolled towards me some more and put her leg over me again. She began rubbing the tip of my cock lewdly around her slit. She was looking me in the eye as she was doing this, I think, to see if she could make my head explode. She kissed me and I wondered what she was thinking now. We stared at each other and stopped moving at all. She gave a little shudder and threw her arm around me and hugged me hard. I'm not sure what that was all about but it meant something and it touched me that she cared that much.

She relaxed her grip and kissed me again, then said: "Steve, make love to me, now. Please."

This time was going to be different from the other sex we had had; this was tender and soft and the last time we'd be with each other now—maybe forever.

She pulled me on to her and spread her long legs to make room for me. My cock was bumping into her pussy, trying to get in. She raised her knees a little, which tilted her hips up. My dickhead needed only a little nudge to part her vulva and rest just inside her hole. She raised her knees some more and pushed towards me to get more dick inside her. Two or three inches glided into that warm heavenly place. I just held myself there while she kind of rotated her hips around my rod. When she moved first one foot up around my waist and then the other, she was able to pull me in tight and deeper as soon as she could get comfortable with the size.

I closed my eyes and was savoring the sensations my dick was sending to me. Her sleeve was slick and almost oily feeling as I started to piston slowly in and out of her. I was holding myself above her so I wouldn't crush her and I was barely able to lean down and pluck a nipple into my mouth which made her arch her chest up to me for more. We were starting to move together doing that animal dance that was from the most basic instinct.

Her breathing was coming faster and my thrusts were reaching the limits of controllability. Her feet were clamping on my ass pulling me deeper with each pounding move I was making. We were moving as a single machine. Somebody was standing on the accelerator now and we were going at each other a maximum speed. She started to stiffen and tense up and I knew she was about to come again. Her head went back and she stopped breathing while I continued to pound my full length into her. Then she just gasped and that was the signal I'd been waiting for. I gushed more hot sperm into her and stuck it as high in her pussy as I could reach. I added more shots to the scalding confines until I was absolutely well spent and empty. I know I groaned and gasped as I came inside her.

When we rolled onto our sides to breathe we were clutching and hugging each other. I still had my cock in her and was moving in and out a little but I had to stop because I was completely done and exhausted. I pulled my shrinking dick out of her and brought an amazing amount of liquids out with it. We made some joke about who was going to have to sleep in the lake we'd made.

We did sleep then, still tangled up in each other. We had coffee and Danish sent up for breakfast and we sat out on the now infamous balcony to watch Biscayne Bay come to life as the sun came up. Showering was quiet and subdued because we knew we were down to less than two hour before we left for the airport to go back to the "real world." I was ready to go back to my room to pack and she stopped me at the door. "Kiss me now and don't come back. I won't tolerate a messy goodbye and I can't deal with you coming back for a little while, so just do it. Go. Don't make me any more crazy."

That last hug as kiss lasted for a full minute. Even now I can taste her and recall her scent. Our company is very big, global,in fact, so now I'm working on ways that are going to make me need to go to Atlanta or developing the need for me to travel for "special service" requests that she is going to have to supervise.

wldman2fl
wldman2fl
16 Followers
12