Steve's Weekend With Damon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad you were satisfied. May I have my reward?

Damon patted his lap. Steve climbed up and lay across it. He counted out ten spanks as Rick and Kevin watched, amused.

Damon said, "Now crawl over to the corner and stay there on all fours, facing the corner."

"Yes, Sir."

The others went back to their conversation, talking and laughing. It was hard for Steve to keep awake after his exhausting day. Eventually the party wound down and the guests got up to leave. At the door they looked back at Steve and shook their heads in amazement.

"OK, time for bed," Damon said after they were gone.

They went into the bedroom. This time Damon tied the rope loosely around Steve's neck. He looked down at Steve. He wanted to pick him up and hold him and kiss him, but he knew they'd both enjoy the weekend more if they kept to their dom/sub roles throughout. Steve caught the look and understood. They both smiled. Damon got undressed and turned out the light. Steve was out cold almost immediately.

Steve woke to Damon's voice saying cheerfully, "Time to get up, asslick." He groggily opened his eyes. The sun was up. Damon was lying on the side of the bed, his morning hardon jutting out over the edge in Steve's direction.

Damon gestured toward his cock and said, "First, take care of this." As Steve got up and went to work on his cock, he continued. "When you're through down there, we'll have breakfast. Pancakes, I think. Then you'll finish your painting, and after that the lawn needs mowing. Then lunch." His voice was starting to waver as the blowjob was taking effect. "We'll go over the rest later." He leaned his head back and enjoyed the feeling. In about a minute he felt it coming. He didn't thrust or grab Steve's head, he just let it spurt into his mouth. Steve liked it that way. When a guy plunged in too deep, he didn't get to taste the sperm. Damon pulled out and got up while Steve crawled to the kitchen.

He took a shower as Steve cooked breakfast. When they ate, Damon made Steve put extra syrup on his own pancakes. Since he had to eat with his fingers, his hands and face became a sticky mess.

After breakfast, Steve started in on the painting. Now that the prep work was done, the second coat went a lot faster. When he finished, he cleaned up the brushes and rollers and put everything away. Damon inspected the results and administered his reward.

"OK, now the lawn. You just have to do the back. If you did the front, everyone would see, and you'd be arrested, and then who'd make my lunch?"

It was a decent sized lawn and there was some trimming to do first, around the edges and along one wall. When he got to the actual mowing, he glanced up. In a second-story window of the house next door, a middle-aged woman was staring at him, wide-eyed. "What's the matter," he thought, "hasn't she ever seen a naked guy mowing the lawn before?" He tried to pretend she wasn't there. He was done in less than an hour. Damon came out and administered his second reward of the day. It occurred to Steve that it was the first time he had ever been spanked outdoors.

Damon said, "OK, time for your shower. Get down on your knees in the middle of the lawn, with your hands behind your head." He turned on the lawn sprinkler and went inside. For 15 minutes Steve was sprayed with icy water. Luckily, it was a warm day and he was in the sun. He closed his eyes to keep the water out, but at one point he opened them and looked up at the neighbor's house. The woman was still there, looking at him, now seated in a chair by the window. He couldn't tell for sure, but he thought it looked like she was masturbating. He closed his eyes tightly.

Damon came out and turned off the sprinkler. He looked at his watch and said, "I think you have time to wash the car before lunch. You'll have to do it in the driveway, so I'll get you something to wear." He went inside and came out with a skimpy pair of nylon running shorts and a pair of scissors. He cut out the built-in supporter and tossed them to Steve. He put them on. They were too small to begin with, and without the liner they couldn't begin to cover him. If he pulled them up all the way, his dick and balls hung out the bottom. If he pulled them down enough to cover his genitals, half his ass showed. He did his best to strike a compromise. He looked like a sleazy male prostitute. Damon backed the car out of the garage and showed Steve the supplies. He wouldn't have time to wax it, just wash, rinse and dry. As he worked, every time he stretched, his balls were exposed. The shorts were scarcely better than being naked. A few people walked by, but he kept close to the car as they passed, and he didn't think they noticed. When he finished, he went inside and Damon gave him his reward, with the ridiculous shorts pulled down just to his thighs.

Steve made hot turkey sandwiches from last night's leftovers for lunch. Afterward, Damon looked at his watch and said, "I've scheduled something for 4:00. That gives you time to do the laundry. There should only be enough for two loads. Be sure to sniff each pair of underwear before you put them in. While the machines are going, you can shine all of my shoes. After that, there are some weeds in the garden, and the roses need to be trimmed. Be careful with the roses, you wouldn't want to prick your prick. When the clothes are dry, iron my shirts. If there's time, iron my underwear."

At about five minutes before 4:00, Damon called out from the bedroom, "Crawl in here." He was on his computer. There was a webcam pointed at the bed. "Get on the bed, on your stomach, with your head turned toward the camera. I've arranged for some of my online buddies to watch us. They probably spread the word. I have no idea how many people are watching." Damon got up and walked to the bed. He got undressed and squirted some lube on Steve's ass. He spanked him hard and then mounted him. As he plowed into him, Steve instinctively buried his face in the crook of his arm, embarrassed. Damon grabbed his hair and forcefully turned his head back toward the camera. He fucked him fiercely, plunging deep with every thrust. When he was ready, he pulled out and jerked himself for the last few strokes so the audience could see him come, just like in a porn movie. He shot load after load onto Steve's back. When he was done, he scooped up the cum and smeared it on Steve's face, for all to see. Then he rolled Steve onto his side so his cock faced the camera.

"Now jerk off. When you come, catch it in your hand and show it to the viewers, then lap it up." Steve was so on edge by this time, he came after about ten strokes. He shot huge wads of thick, creamy goo. As ordered, he held his hand close to the camera, then moved his head in close so they could get a good view of him slurping it up.

Damon looked at the camera and said jokingly, "That concludes our program for tonight, folks. I hope you enjoyed the show." He turned the camera around, and shut off the computer.

He leaned over and kissed Steve. "It's over now. You'd better start getting ready to leave. Your clothes are in the bathroom."

Steve showered and dressed, then joined Damon in the living room. Damon asked, "Was it OK for you?"

"It was fucking fantastic."

"I'm glad. It was fucking fantastic for me, too." There was an awkward pause.

"Uh, can I use your phone to call a cab?"

"No need. I hired a limousine to take you to the airport. It's waiting outside. Also, I found your ticket in your clothes and bumped you up to first class for the trip home. And I got you this for you so you'll have something to remember this weekend by." He tossed him a small package wrapped in plain brown paper. "Don't open it now."

"Thanks. And don't worry, I'll remember this weekend!" They both laughed.

"Now go home and rewrite your story to include everything you've done here, then post it online so everyone can read it."

"Will do."

"One last thing. Give me a kiss goodbye." Steve walked over to him and leaned toward his face, but Damon held up his hand. "Not there." Steve knew what he meant. He stepped behind Damon and got down on his knees. Damon pulled down his pants and bent over. Steve spread his cheeks, took a last deep whiff, and kissed the puckered hole. Damon pulled up his pants. As Steve got up, Damon said in a kind and loving voice inconsistent with his words, "Now get the fuck outta here." They smiled at each other and Steve left.

In the car, he opened the package. It was an elegant 18k gold Tiffany watch, engraved on the back, "To Steve from Damon."

12