Stevie's Coming Out

Story Info
He loves dressing up, things move on when he is discovered
3k words
4.43
63k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Early Days

I couldn't believe my luck, alone at last with weeks of fun time ahead of me now, my cock stirred at the thought as pictures filled my head , visions of silk and lace washed over my overactive young mind causing an eruption in my hand. The warm spurts of my cum soaked my eager fingers and seeped into the panties I had always been so careful not to stain, this time however was different there was no need to panic, no rush to clean up, I was alone and free to enjoy the posy orgasmic state as I allowed the warm spunk to soak through the sheer material of the panties hitherto only worn by my sister,

I rolled off the bed and shakily stood up, the feeling of the wet panties uppermost in my senses, closely followed by the taught pulling of the suspenders that held the dark stockings against my thighs. My cock now soft but encased in the sheer nylon of my sister's panties felt wet and so good, revelling in the experience I walked to the bathroom to clean up. Usually I would have cleaned up in my room, but now I was alone in the house and no prospect of being caught so I took my time savouring the freedom.

My mother had left earlier that morning for a business trip abroad, she was going to be gone for 4 weeks at least, almost all of the summer holidays, my sister was out of the country travelling and my father well he left a couple of years ago. Now I had the freedom and opportunity to pursue my favourite pastime and having free access to two wardrobes full of clothes and many sets of underwear from both my mother and sister I was intent on making this time count.

I stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my poorly made up face a little girlish anyway, maybe with some guidance would look quite passable. I cleaned up and went back to my room where I dressed in my normal clothes as usual. It then hit me that I didn't need to dress this way if I didn't want to, so I started to peel off my clothes again , this time I went into my mother's room to look for an outfit.

My hands shaking, my knees weak as I went through her underwear drawer, fingers sensing every silky pair of panties, the soft satin, the lace edges and panels, each bra, under wired fine lace cups, filled my senses with excitement. Then I uncovered the suspenders! I had found these before but never got to try them on, there were several different sets all with matching bra and panties, another drawer was filled with stockings and tights, all so flimsy and silky smooth even found a few pairs with seams too. It was all too much my young cock was rock hard again I slipped onto her bed and stroked my cock slowly as I rubbed her silky undies over me, my cock started to erupt, streams of my cum spurting over my naked chest, never cum so hard before. The power of my orgasm draining me as I lay back and dozed off, sated for now.

I was shaken from my post orgasmic stupor by someone knocking at the door, the persistent knocking seemed urgent and in need of attention. I rolled from the bed and stood up. My knees still a little weak, hurriedly I grabbed a dressing gown from the hook on the back of the door and hurried down the stairs. I tied the dressing gown round my waist as I went, it was when I reached the door that I saw I had grabbed my mum's dressing gown. I could see a large figure through the glass, a voice called out. They could see me also so there was no turning back now. The white satin dressing gown suddenly seemed very short and feminine and the prospect of someone seeing me wearing it was scary but at the same time a strange thrilling. A surge of excitement coursed through me giving me the adrenalin surge to open the door slightly.

Standing there was our neighbour, Dr Peters, he was retired, in his early 60s, tall with silver hair and piercing blue eyes. A ruggedly handsome and fit man with the body of a man half his age.

"Hello Stevie, everything alright? Your mum asked me to drop by to keep an eye on you make sure you were ok while she is away."

"Er thanks Mr Peters" I stuttered, peering round the edge of the door trying to hide myself as much as possible. Still in a daze, I felt his eyes wander over me taking in the details of the short white satin dressing gown that I had wrapped round myself.

"She asked me to take a look at your boiler too, seems it has been playing up recently, so may need an expert to fix it."

With that he stepped through the door, he was taller than me, maybe best part of a foot taller, I am only 5'4". He looked down at me smiling as he brushed past, I could smell his aftershave, it was intoxicating and only added to my excitement and acute embarrassment.

"If you make the tea I won't be a minute Stevie." he called as I looked at him head into the utility room.

I found myself caught, do I go and get changed quickly or do as he asked, it seemed more natural to go to the kitchen and make his tea. As I walked I felt the silky satin of the dressing gown gripping my hips adding further to my excitement. As I stood in the kitchen I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement knowing Mr Peters was in the house with me dressed this way. I wished I had been wearing panties too I suddenly thought, it shocked me that I was thinking along these lines now, for so long I had been dressing in secret now it seemed that I wanted to have my neighbour see me like that. The pictures in my head sent a shiver through my body, and an involuntary twitch in my cock brought me back to reality.

"Seems the boiler is not firing up Stevie, I will get someone in to check it over."

Hi voice was right behind me, I turned roused from my daydream as he reached past me for the mug of tea, his hand brushed across my chest the lightest of touches grazing my nipple sending an electric shock through me, again that slight twitch under the dressing gown made me blush.

Mr Peters' smile seemed to reassure me in some way as he sat down, his eyes taking in my smooth thighs as I leant against the worktop. I could feel him looking, his eyes burning through the thin satin material, I felt almost naked but I was loving the attention of this older man.

"Why don't you come and sit down Stevie." he indicated the chair in front of him.

Nervously I sat down trying to keep the hem of the dressing gown rising as it was so short, it stopped a few inches from my now slightly aroused cock. I held my hands in my lap trying to conceal it, again he smiled at me.

"What have you got planned for the next few weeks Stevie?"

"Nothing much just going to chill out at home."

"Well your mum said that if you were at a loose end and wanted a change, you could come along with me. I am off to a campsite in a couple of weeks or so. It's only for a weekend but there are lots of things to do and I am sure you would be occupied and have some fun."

"Well I don't know really Mr Peters, can I think about that and let you know?"

"Yes of course Stevie, just let me know OK, it's not for three weeks anyway so plenty of time."

Again he looked at me his eyes taking in my smooth thighs as we chatted, I had very little body hair and what there was of it was very fair anyway.

"If you are going to sunbathe Stevie, then make sure you moisturise afterwards, look after your skin it looks so smooth you want a nice tan but don't get burnt, a young girl needs to look after her skin."

The use of "girl" seemed accidental but he had done it deliberately, testing my reaction, for my part I hadn't noticed it, until later.

"Yes of course Mr Peters I will take care."

He put the mug down and rose to leave, he stood over me looking down smiling again. Looking up at him I felt so in awe of this big tall handsome man, my brown eyes wide with a special arousal.

"I thought I saw your sister the other day, is she back from her travels?"

"Er, no she is still away, Australia now, won't be home for another 2 months".

"Really? I could have sworn I saw her in her bedroom when I was in the garden this morning, still must be my eyes playing tricks on me." he smiled at me a sort of knowing smile.

Inside me my stomach churned, the realisation I had been seen shocked me, yet aroused me, urging me onwards, I tried not to blush but it was no use my face reddened, I could feel the heat coming from it I thought I was going to faint.

"Anyway whoever that vision was she looked gorgeous to me." He turned to leave, I followed him to the door and he left. I fell against the wall , my heart thumping from the excitement, I looked down and saw my small cock sticking out from the dressing gown, I reach out grabbed it and started to stroke it quickly, in seconds I spurted a stream of spunk over the floor.

Cumming so quickly took me by surprise, how turned on I was and how powerfully I spurted shocked me. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up again, I couldn't understand how I had managed to cum 3 times so far today, I decided to take a bath and reflect on the day so far, maybe get my head around Mr Peters and how or why he seemed to get me so turned on.

I ran the bath watching the water slowly rise I caught site of myself in the mirror, there was a likeness to my sister, we were almost the same size she is 2 years older but physically we were very alike.

Slipping into the bath, the warm water rejuvenating as it caressed my skin, the bath oils made everything smell sweet and refreshed. I used the soft scrubber to massage my skin, making it tingle and feel so alive. I soaked for a long while luxuriating in the warm sensual bubbles, caressing my skin like a layer of silk. As the water started to cool I got out and wrapped a towel round myself as I had seem my mum and sister do the large fluffy white towel covering me from my armpits to my thighs, I slipped on a pair of low mules and wandered into my bedroom, my mind filled with excitement and some anxiety that I had been seen and furthermore that I had let Mr Peters in while I was wearing a short satin dressing gown! I was convinced he knew that it was me he had seen through the window, the thought of that excited me. Also he was not repulsed and seemed to be rather matter of fact about it, that is if he really had worked it out. The thoughts whirring through my mind until I couldn't make any sense of my situation, I decided to get up and dress.

The earlier excitement had been satisfied although as soon as I looked through the drawers in my sister's room that familiar heady sensation started to fill me again. I had decided I would dress every day while I had this opportunity so I selected a flared navy skirt and white blouse with white lace bra and panties, I was tempted to slip on mum's stockings but decided that would be for another time. My legs were already smooth and after moisturising looked very sleek, a pair of 3" black strappy heels completed the look, my hair was already almost shoulder length so I teased it into a style, added some make up and looked in the mirror pleased with the result.

I walked round the house feeling wonderful, excited and so natural in my outfit, catching my reflection in mirrors and windows pleased me even more.

Over the next couple of days I dressed every day, becoming more used to the feel of the various outfits and walking constantly in heels made me feel even more femme, it seemed to become more and more natural for me to dress all the time.

It was the fourth day of my dressing as I sat at my sister's vanity mirror brushing my hair and applying make up when I saw him looking, I froze. I couldn't move then he raised his arm and waved. I shook all over, he had seen me for sure! What do I do? I sat fixed, lipstick in hand looking at Mr Peters looking at me. Without conscious thought my arm seemed to lift itself and wave back!

Oh my, what have I done! I thought does he think its me or my sister, confused I ducked away from the window on my knees I crawled to the bed out of sight of the window.

How could I be so stupid? I had gotten careless, now what do I do? What if he calls round again? My mind awash with questions as I shook with anxiety, or was it excitement?

For the next hour I was constantly on edge, every noise had me running for cover in case I was found out, curiously what I didn't do was take my female attire off, it just didn't occur to me as an option. Slowly I started to relax and carried on around the house, as I was making myself a coffee I heard the front door open.

"Hello it's only me Stevie."

It was Mr Peters! How did he get in? I froze in the kitchen as I heard his heavy footsteps coming closer .My heart thumping in my chest as my breathing became faster, I was starting to have a panic attack! Gasping for air now feeling light headed then as Mr Peters entered the kitchen and saw me, I fainted, he ran to me catching me before I hit the stone floor, lowering me gently.

I came round after a few seconds, he was sitting next to me on the floor wiping my forehead with a damp cloth. I could smell smelling salts too, as I came round looking into his blue eyes I realised I was still dressed.

Mr Peters saw the look of panic in my eyes.

"Its OK Stevie, really it is, you fainted is all, and everything is fine"

He held me in his arms, his soothing voice calming me, yet my mind was racing,

Why wasn't he saying anything about how I was dressed?

"I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks on me the other day Stevie, I know what I saw. I thought that's a gorgeous looking young girl but I didn't realise it was you until I saw you in that dressing gown the other day. It fitted you perfectly by the way, and the way you walked in it was so natural like you had done it before, it was obviously your sister's or your mum's but I didn't want to scare you by saying anything at the time."

I didn't know what to say, he saw my mouth move but no words were forming.

"Its OK really it is, I rather prefer you like this than like before."

His smile filled me with something I had never felt before, acceptance maybe? Of who I really am?

Mr Peters stood up, held out his hand, I took it as he guided me to my feet, as I stood in front of him looking up into those blue eyes I felt like a real girl suddenly.

"I am sorry Mr Peters, it's just that I .."

Mr Peters put his finger on my lips.

"Its really OK Stevie, I like you like this. Definitely brightened my day so don't worry about it anymore if you want to dress like this all the time then that's OK with me."

"You mean you don't think I am a freak or anything?"

"No of course not, as I said I rather like it, in fact I like it a lot."

His arm was now wrapped round my shoulders reassuringly.

"I will leave you to it, I only popped in to leave a note for the Boiler repairman, he will call later today, Oh by the way in case you were wondering, and your mum left me the key I forgot to mention it the other day."

He saw my mouth open and close, no words again.

"He will be calling around 3 today so make sure you don't faint when he is here, he will be in for a treat seeing you dressed like that, a gorgeous young girl making him tea too."

Still in a state of shock I watched as he turned and left, his words left me confused, repairman calling later, dressed, gorgeous young girl ....... Gorgeous??

I sat and thought about what had happened , Mr Peters had caught me fully dressed and seemed to be cool about it , in fact he likes me like this, he also said if I wanted I should dress al the time too. Now there was another man coming who if I had the courage I would allow him to see me dressed also, but did I have the nerve to do it?