Stewardess in the Good Old Days

Story Info
Meeting a stew leads to up-the-skirt photo shoot.
1.7k words
3.71
58.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dior11
dior11
33 Followers

In the early 1970s, before pantyhose replaced stockings, I had a neat experience on a local commuter airline. Shortly after boarding one morning, I seated myself in an aisle seat where I knew I would have a nice view of the stewardesses. On this flight, there was one particularly beautiful stew--a Chinese woman in her mid-20s, about 5'7", trim, and slender legs. Her name was Lynn. Her uniform consisted of an off-white, knee-length dress, coffee-colored hose, and 2" heels.

As Lynn walked down the aisle checking to see whether everyone was seated properly, I couldn't take my eyes off her tightly-fitting dress that showed a hint of what she wore underneath. She must have had a thin slip, or no slip, because her white garter straps and dark stocking tops, as well as her panty lines showed through. The bumps of her garter tabs were quite visible against the smooth surface of her dress.

Whenever she reached up to check the overhead bins, her dress rode up to reveal the dark tops of her stockings, but not quite her thighs. When she walked past my seat, I made sure my arm stuck out a little on the armrest. Sure enough, her nylon-clad leg brushed against my arm, sending an electrical charge up to my head. Mercifully, we took off shortly after.

I chose my seat well. She sat up ahead in the stew's chairs facing the rear. I had a clear view of her as she sat during takeoff. The gorgeous view of her legs sheathed in coffee toned nylons sure beat the scenery outside. As she crossed her legs and recrossed them, I could almost hear the distinct sound of nylons. There were many tantalizing views of her stockings as her dress rode up enough to provide glimpses up her thighs.

In the middle of the short flight, she came down the aisle serving juice, soda, and water. As she approached me, the plane must have hit an air pocket as it dropped suddenly, sending Lynn tumbling backward onto the aisle. She couldn't keep her balance and fell on the floor, legs splayed all over--with all the drinks spilling onto her. For a moment, she sat bewildered with her left leg stretched out, her right knee up, and her thin white dress soaked through.

I unstrapped my seat buckle, got up, and walked toward her, when we hit another air pocket. I fell forward and ended up with my head between her legs, driving up her dress hem way beyond her dark stocking tops. My left hand rested on her right leg, while my right hand was on her left thigh--right on her white garter straps. I looked right into her sheer white panties, the fair skin of her upper thighs exposed above her long, sheer stockings which extended way up to her crotch.

When I saw the distinct light edge of her dark stockings, I knew I had a rare treat. She was wearing those old Hanes stockings, the sheer non-stretch kind that's hard to find today. I also recognized the color--Gentlebrown--a dark brown, like coffee, but not quite as dark as Barely Black. Gentlebrown just happened to be my favorite color, next to South Pacific, a suntan color, Barely There, a light tan, and Town Taupe.

This was heaven! Her thighs were firm and the feel of the Hanes on her legs was just terrific. The nylon surface was silky smooth and glistening with liquids.

Of course, I took my time getting to my feet, then helping her up. The feel of her nyloned legs, soaked through all the way up, was just incredible. She looked quite embarrassed, to say the least, as she sheepishly thanked me while pulling herself together.

Trying to bring her dress hem down didn't help her modesty as the wet fabric clung to her legs and revealed her fine undergarments like an x-ray. The line band at the top of her Hanes nylons clearly showed through the thin off-white dress, as well as the dark welt. Lynn was too upset to notice that her white garter straps and shiny metal garter clasps could be easily seen through the dress as well, as if she was being x-rayed!

Lynn quickly retired to the forward cabin where she dried herself off with a towel as well as she could. I didn't see her again until just before landing, when she came out and seated herself again. Her white dress was still damp and didn't hide her white garter straps and dark stocking tops very effectively.After touching down and docking, I made sure I was one of the last ones to deplane so that I could have a word with her.

As I approached the exit door, I smiled at her. Lynn had her hands clasped in front of her dress, as if to hide the white garter straps and stocking tops. Lynn smiled back as she said, "Thanks for helping me out back there. I've never had an experience like that." I replied, "Same here." What an understatement! Now was my chance. I calmly said, "Have you done any modeling? I'm a free-lance photographer and would like to do some portraits of you."

Lynn replied, "Well, not really, but I've been thinking of going to modeling school and could use a portfolio." I said, "Well, it just happens that I do portfolios." We exchanged phone numbers and promised to get in touch with each other. I reached out to shake her hand, and when she also reached out, the front of her damp dress was exposed, revealing again the garter straps and nylons. "It was great to meet you," I said with a dry throat. "I'll call you soon."

After a couple of weeks, I called Lynn and set up a shoot. I went to pick her up in my VW bug. When she came to the door, she was wearing a yellow dress and 2" leather heels. Having come prepared, I had a pair of Hanes off-black stockings with me.

Casually, I asked her if she wouldn't mind trying on the stockings to complement her dress (black and yellow look nice in color). Without any hesitation, Lynn stepped back into her home and kindly obliged. Fortunately, the 9 medium fit her nicely, perhaps a bit on the long side. But that was fine, as I later found that the stockings extended almost to her crotch and matched her black garters perfectly.

Once a beauty contestant at the local college, she was absolutely breathtaking in her yellow dress and black nylons. Satisfied with her outfit, she got into my bug. She commented, "These nylons feel really nice! It's the nicest nylons I've ever worn. Thanks!" We drove off to a nearby park with a running stream and waterfall. Along the way, I couldn't help looking down at her lap and admiring the visible bump of the garter straps and clasps on her dress. The hem rode up a little revealing the sheer nylons, but not high enough to show the stocking tops. That would have to wait.

When we got to the park, being a weekday, there was hardly anyone there to bother us. We had the whole park to ourselves. From the parking lot, we walked down toward the stream on a little path. There was a boulder and nearby large tree which I started with for background. I had a flash along for fill light, in case it got too dark in the shade. This was fortunate, for it was a bit dark to otherwise get details in the shadows.

As she sat on a boulder, I worked around her, posing her in various positions, getting her relaxed. Gradually, her yellow dress hiked up bit by bit, exposing her dark stocking tops. Eventually, her garter clasps showed above her hemline. I was getting more and more excited at the possibilities.

We moved on to the tree which had large surface roots extending out in several directions. Standing on the root, she went through various poses--some with her arms extended up and behind her head. I noticed the higher she held her arms, the higher her dress hem hiked up. I had her look off to the side so she would be less aware of where I was shooting from.

I got a series of shots from a low angle, revealing the full length of her nylon covered legs, black stocking tops, garter straps, and sheer black panties. I moved in closer and closer with my 35mm wide angle, until I was a foot away from her legs. One of her garter clasps had unhooked, so I was able to get shots of her stocking tops, the garter clasp hanging, and her black-panty covered crotch. I was almost beside myself, feeling light-headed. With a wide-angle lens, I was so close to her stocking tops and sheer panties that I could almost smell her crotch. If I only dared to reach out and feel her stocking-covered legs all the way up—but I behaved myself, not wanting to push myself too far.

A little later, I had her sit down on a low boulder. I asked her to relax by taking off her shoes. She obliged. Now I had a clear shot up her legs sheathed in ultrasheer dark nylons with her stocking-covered feet in the foreground; the reinforced heels and toes came out clearly. I had her stand so I could get full-length shots of her with the off-black nylons. Throughout the entire session, she didn't seem to mind the poses at all. I wonder if she was aware at all about the kinds of shots I was taking. Eventually, I ran out of film--both slides and black-and-white. Regretfully, I drove her home, but I had a treasure trove of up-the-skirt shots of stocking-clad legs, a stocking lover's wet dream! To this day, I have kept a couple of dozen shots recorded on Kodachrome which preserved the colors perfectly. With a new Nikon scanner, I can preserve the images indefinitely. Now that nylon stocking sightings are so rare, the images are even more irreplaceable.

We had another shoot a couple of months later after she was really satisfied with the nice portraits I had taken (she never did see the contact sheet or full set of slides), we arranged another shoot at her home. Unfortunately, she wasn't wearing stockings this time, just sheer dark pantyhose. I still managed to get a few-up-the-skirt shots of her dark hose showing her colorful panties underneath, but somehow it wasn't as satisfying.

dior11
dior11
33 Followers