Stick Together

Story Info
Master has new punishment for badly-behaved sub.
1.9k words
4.02
34.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know, my love, you have had a few problems recently, but you really must control that temper of yours. Because everyone thinks your antics and teasing are such fun, you get away with an awful lot. But this time you have gone too far. This time I have had complaints. This time several people have said that you have gone too far. Anything to say?"

"No Master," she replied, head bowed.

"You don't deny any of it?"

"No Master, I’m sorry. I know I've got a bad temper, but..."

He interrupted, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Punishment, Master?"

"Punishment.”

"Yes, Master."

"Now, I want you to go in your room and put on your shortest skirt and a tight top. Off you go."

"Yes Master." She turned. "What will you do to me, Master?"

"That is for me to know and for you to learn. Now go, and don't take too long."

Less than five minutes later she was back, the hem of the skirt at the tops of her thighs and the top showing her midriff to just below her breasts. She noticed that he was gently tapping a paddle against his thigh. "Turn away from me, touch your toes," hew told her. She did as she was instructed, her hands reaching her feet and her legs straight. She felt the skirt ride up at the back and was glad she had put on her new tiny black panties because she knew her Master liked them.

He put a hand on her thigh, just above her knee and slowly drew it up the inside between her legs, across her crotch and onto her bottom, insinuating his hand under the fabric of the panties and onto her bare skin. "And what are these?" he asked, pulling at the panties. "My new sexy panties, Master," she replied, that naughty edge still in her voice. "I thought you’d like them."

"I do like them," he replied, and she smiled to herself. "They're very sexy, my pet. Trouble is, I said skirt and top, I never said anything about underwear, did I?"

She swallowed hard. "No Master. Sorry Master."

"What did I tell you to wear?"

"Skirt and top Master. Shall I take them off?"

"No!” He paused. “Stay EXACTLY as you are."

"Yes Master," she started to reply, but was cut short as the paddle descended on her bottom. Instinctively she straightened, until his words stopped her again. "I said stay EXACTLY as you are! When and if I want you to stand I shall tell you. When, or if I want you to take them off I will tell you." The paddle descended once more, bringing a gasp and a squeal.

"Now stand," he said softly.

She stood and waited for whatever was next. "Over to the table, now. Take off your top and bend face down over it, feet on the floor."

She pulled her top off as instructed and was glad she had decided not to wear a bra. Going over to the table, she lay across its top, aware again that her skirt revealed all. He told her to stay like that while he went to the kitchen to find something, warning her that this was not the time for any mischief, and reinforcing it with a sharp smack on her buttocks.

An unfamiliar stern edge to his voice told her she should stay where she was and do as she was told, so when he returned she was exactly as she had been left. In his hand he carried a jar of syrup. He told her to stand as he took off the lid and poured it slowly over the table top, making sure the entire area was covered. "Back down, now," he said. She was about to protest but was cut short by a sudden and rather exciting kiss. When it was over she did not resist as he pushed her down to the table and onto the cold and sticky mess which stuck her breasts and nipples to the surface.

He told her to put her arms straight out towards the far edge of the table, and then proceeded to tie them to the table legs so that she was pulled tight across the table top. When she was secured, he put his hands in the syrup where it had flowed by her side and massaged handfuls of it into the girl's back, not like being massaged with oils, since it was sticky and clung as if not wanting the caress to be broken. When he reached her neck, she felt the syrup sticking her hair down. Then his hands were gone, and she sensed he was standing back to admire what he’d done. The sensation was nothing like she had ever experienced before, and she was delighted a few moments later to feel her Master's tongue on the back of her neck, slowly licking down to the base of her spine. She was told with a laugh how sweet she was, then he was gone. She heard water running as he washed the syrup from her hands.

This was a new sensation. She’d had her hands tied before, but the fact that she was stuck to the table somehow amplified her capture, almost as if she had been glued down.

On his return, he moved behind her and put his hand straight to the girl's pussy, pressing through the material of her panties with long and agonisingly slow strokes, gradually zeroing in on her clitoral area, but stopping well before she was ready to come. Finally he pulled the now damp panties to one side and pushed two fingers knuckle-deep inside, bringing a stifled moan from the girl. When he had fully explored her, he took his hand away and brought it round to her face, telling her to clean the fingers.

As soon as he was satisfied his fingers were all clean, he strapped a ball gag in place, cutting off any further possible protests, after which he disappeared from view once more. She felt his fingers in the waistband of her panties and in moments they were gone, soon to be followed by the skirt, so she was stark naked. Next she felt first one ankle, then the other being secured tightly to the table legs until she was unable to move, but as if to make sure, he passed a leather strap under the table and secured her waist tight down.

Without warning the paddle descended once more, as if to remind her she was a target who could do nothing to avoid her punishment. She gasped into her gag at the suddenness of it and braced herself for more, yet no more came. Instead she felt a cold and clammy sensation as he poured half a bottle of some kind of lotion over her bottom. It tickled as it slowly ran down over her cheeks and onto her pussy before his hand started to smooth the liquid into her bottom and thighs. The lotion was as slippery as the syrup was sticky, and she was feeling wet in more ways than one.

His hand was moving up between her legs now, gradually smoothing the oil into her labia and then inside her pussy. She felt completely liquid, as if she could accommodate anything inside her at that moment. She felt two fingers slide into her, and at almost the same moment his thumb slid easily into her anus, squeezing the thin wall of flesh between his fingers and thumb.

His other oily hand went to her clitoris. She did not know whether she was allowed to come, but the question was rather academic because there was no way she was going to be able to stop herself. In moments she was there, pulling uselessly against her bonds and trying as best as she could to thrust against the intrusive fingers.

Half way through her orgasm his fingers were gone, leaving her to ride out her orgasm against thin air, until once more the paddle connected, intensifying her climax until she became dizzy.

It took some minutes for her to come round enough to realise she could hear a female voice in the room. She immediately wondered who it was who had witnessed her punishment, then other noises made her realise it was only the TV. Her Master was sitting watching television. What was the idea? Was she so uninteresting that television was more important? Except she knew, of course, that this was part of her punishment, to be left in this position, wet, tired and sticky, for as long as he desired to leave her there. This was her punishment and she loved it. The television was not there to watch, merely to tell her that he had no intention of releasing her yet.

As she waited she tried to imagine the sight she presented - her straight legs, tied at the ankles, and her bottom and pussy widely exposed. She could feel trickles of wetness on her thighs, whether from the lotion or from within her she neither knew nor cared. She experimented with trying to free her hands and feet, delighting in the knowledge that she could not. She was dribbling round the ball gag, but again there was nothing she could do about it. Apart, that is, from simply lay there and await whatever came next. Was he watching her? She hoped so.

So she waited. She heard him move every so often, sometimes laughing at the TV. He went to get a drink from the kitchen, offering her none, and returned to sit again. And every so often he would remind her of her position with a few words, a caress, a kiss on the cheek or a sudden strike of the paddle, all carefully spaced out so that she never knew what would be next or when.

Later - much later - after so many caresses, so many smacks, he appeared in front of her. She strained up to watch as he undressed and reached behind her to unstrap the gag. Once it was gone he grabbed a handful of the girl's hair and pulled her mouth roughly over his cock. He quite simply used her, thrusting towards her face and pulling her head exactly where he wanted it, with her tongue desperately trying to extend to somehow repay the pleasure of her submission.

Eventually his urgency got too much. One hand held her head, while the other used the paddle on her bottom to occasionally remind her to give him the oral climax he sought. As it arrived the paddling stopped, his thrusting stilled as he pumped his ejaculation into her mouth. Then they were both relaxed, the calm following the storm.

After a few minutes, he untied her. She rose from the table with a funny hissing sound as if the suction of the syrup was reluctant to release her, then stood and stretched her limbs, feeling like a gooey mess, her legs shaky. "Come here," he said, pulling her into a kiss which meant their naked bodies were pressed together, the syrup sticking them. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I think we need a shower, don't you? But before we do, tell me... will you misbehave again?"

"I'll try to behave, Master, honest I will."

His hand moved to caress her breast. "Did you enjoy your punishment, my love?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Master."

"Then I repeat, will you misbehave again?"

She smiled. "Oh yes Master, as often as I can."