Sticky Moments

Story Info
Three people get hot in a club.
1k words
3
42.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...the bar so busy and we needed a few drinks so Megan came to give me a hand -- the club was packed, we'd been dancing for hours and it was so hot.

The bar itself was mobbed, 4 deep all the way along as we started to queue and more joining all the time. Megan got in front of me and I could see that where her dress cut away at the back, her skin was shining from all that dancing and the heat of the club. I slipped my hands around her waist until my hands were holding her hips and gently pulled her back into me so that I could feel the heat of her body. Smiling, she turned and responded by clenching her cheeks and grinding her arse up and down against me. Her pussy was so hot I could feel her lips almost kissing me through the material of our clothes as my cock started to twitch in response.

As the crowd moved, I was no longer directly behind her; instead slightly to the left, which meant that, my hand was now rubbing her arse where my cock was a minute ago. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at the bar, trying to work out how long it would be before they were served, so I slowly slid my hand down Megan's thighs until I could feel her skin just above her knees, where the dress stopped. I defiantly heard her moan as my fingers moved up and down inside her thighs, gently brushing the dampness of her knickers each time. I turned my hand over so that my palm was facing upwards, I could feel her hand slip between her legs and move the sticky material to one side and immediately, two of my fingers slipped inside her pussy.

She was so turned on, as a gap appeared in front of her at the bar she almost didn't move, I pushed my hand harder against her, fingers as deep as they would go and forced her forward so that her body was almost pushed right up against the bar. Megan started to move her hips back and forth, fucking my fingers with her dripping pussy, it was so hot and wet in there that I knew if I could rub her clit with my other hand she would cum in seconds.

The crowed around us moved again, and suddenly my fingers were pushed into her even harder by a thigh pushing against my hand, Megan was almost bouncing against the pressure on her lips, I turned to see who was next to me and saw your face looking down at my hand and then up in to my eyes. It was impossible to do very much without my hand coming out from between Megan's legs all coated in her juices plus your leg was pretty much keeping my fingers well and truly in place.

In way of an explanation I smiled and shrugged at you, I wasn't sure if you actually knew that my fingers were inside of her, your thigh pushing them even deeper inside, but you certainly knew that Megan was rubbing herself against my hand because you could feel the rhythm of her pussy pushing back against you. Without saying anything, you looked forward again, I could feel your thing moving against my hand, the pressure increasing as your body shifted slightly until I felt the back of my hand rest between your legs. With a wicked smile on your lips I felt you move your groin up and down against my hand, fingers still deep in Megan, now fucking her to the rhythm of you crouch pushing against me.

Megan could feel the heat of your pussy too, she turned and looked strait at you, in to your eyes and licked her lips. I felt her pussy gush as she pushed her arse back, her cheeks now rubbing against your thighs -- looking forward again I could hear her breathing get louder and louder as you rubbed harder and harder against my hand, fucking her with your thighs.

As a gap appeared next to her at the bar, you slipped in allowing me to slide back in behind, my cock was so hard now, it was so difficult not just to undo my zip, slip it out and into that dripping pussy. Instead my fingers slipped out of her, and up slightly on to her clit -- it was so big and hard, as my fingers brushed over it I felt her body tremble in anticipation. Just then I felt you too, your hand had slipped up the front of her skirt and your fingers brushed mine as you sort to find that pussy you had been almost fucking a minute ago. I knew this would make her cum, I slipped my fingers back into her pussy and felt yours rubbing against her clit, I could feel her body shaking now as your fingers rubbed back and forth over her, making that ache multiply until I actually felt her pussy get even hotter and wetter just before she silently came again and again.

I pulled my fingers out of her, I could still feel you gently rubbing her lips, coating your fingers in her creamy juice -- I quickly raised my hand to my mouth so I could taste her wetness, following my actions you do the same. The barman was in front of her, and some how she managed to order the drinks we needed -- I could feel the tension build as you two both smiled at each other, neither of you saying anything. The drinks were in front of her now, as she turned to pass some to me she frowned and said she'd forgotten something -- pushing past me she asked if I could get the rest. By this point the barman was serving you, I turned again and instantly find my self pushed up against you -- my still hard cock pushing in to your back...