Stiff Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to feel the many expert hands caressing her body. This time the main concentration was on her legs. She could feel the exquisite touch of their fingers from her feet and ankles all the way up her legs to the backs of her thighs.

The many caressing touches that she could feel seemed to move up from her feet in waves. Each time they moved up they would reach just a little nearer to her exposed bum cheeks. Nearer and nearer each time until very soon the first fingers actually touched the naked flesh of her buttocks.

The sensations that these expert hands were giving Mary were wonderful. With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken Mary could feel her sexual arousal increasing minute by minute.

Although the main concentration of hands was still around her upper thighs and bum, Mary started to feel other hands caressing her neck and back.

One by one she felt the fasteners of the corset top being expertly undone.

At the same time more hands were unfastening the suspenders.

Still with her eyes closed and the spell unbroken she felt her self being rolled over onto her back. A momentary feeling of vulnerability filled her senses as she realised that her corset top was completely undone and, she sensed would very shortly be removed!

She felt the straps being lowered over her shoulders. She instinctively raised her arms to help and the corset top was then swiftly removed.

Mary gasped at the sudden realisation that she was now almost naked, dressed only in the black lace 'G' string panties and the black stockings. Her naked breasts now displayed for the men.

The delicate touches of the expert fingers swarmed all over her body once more. She enjoyed the wonderful sensations filling her senses as the finger tip caresses swarmed in waves over her. Sometimes concentrating on the exposed soft flesh of her upper thighs above her stockings and then on to her belly.

Mary could feel her breasts responding to her arousal and felt flattered as she heard many comments like, "Look at Mary's sexy nipples and how erect they are becoming!"

Each time the swarm of fingers moved up over her belly, they would get a little closer to her breasts. The anticipation of feeling the fingers touch her breasts for the first time was starting to drive Mary crazy with lust and desire. She could feel her nipples standing pert and erect, aching to be touched and caressed.

Just at the moment when she felt like shouting out for them to please touch her breasts, the first set of fingers brushed lightly over her nipples. It felt like an electric shock as waves of pleasure radiated outwards through her body. Soon it felt as though many sets of fingertips were brushing over her excited nipples. Sometimes she felt them being playfully pinched and at other times she felt the whole breast being squeezed and massaged by expert hands.

Mary actually sighed out loud as she felt a mouth descend on one of her nipples and begin to lick and suck it. Her sexual arousal was reaching new heights, as she became aware that a few of the hands and fingers were still caressing her lower belly and the tops of her thighs.

Although she could still feel an expert mouth and tongue on her breasts, Mary could feel the main swarm of hands and fingertips starting to concentrate once more on her belly and thighs.

Every touch of her thighs and belly seemed to focus Mary's mind onto her pussy. She could feel that she was already very wet and aroused and was increasingly yearning for the first contact.

With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she willingly let them lift her knees and open her legs. With her legs in this position it felt as though even more sets of fingertips were able to caress her upper thighs.

By now the caressing was getting very close to her pussy. The fingertips on her belly were now regularly exploring just under the waistband of her panties, reaching under and lightly touching and stroking her pubic hair. The fingertips that were caressing her thighs were now regularly moving up and touching the sides of the small triangular patch of black lace that only barely covered her pussy.

Mary jumped a little as she felt something metallic and cold touch her hip. With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she realised it was a pair of scissors!

She felt them cut through the flimsy fabric and then, moving to the other side, she felt them cut through again.

Those same horny feelings of vulnerability and lust swept through her body again as she realised that at any moment the flimsy covering of her wet pussy would be removed and she would be revealing her wet minge to their collective lustful gaze.

Mary had never felt so full of wild lust as she anticipated her final exposure.

She felt the strong hands parting her legs a little further. Her knees were bent up and out and somehow the small piece of black lace still just about covered her wet minge.

She then felt someone grip the cut waistband gently and pull it down. She felt the narrow string part being pulled out from her arse and was suddenly aware that her minge was now completely exposed.

She heard them comment as her shaved minge came into view. Comments like, "wow Mary has shaved her pussy."

And, "look how sexy her cunt looks without any hair!"

With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she gasped as the first of the fingers brushed over her wet minge. The tips of the fingers just brushing very lightly over her wet lips, barely touching her but sending waves of pleasure through her lust filled body.

The mouth was still busy on her breasts, sending wonderful sensations through her as it expertly sucked and teased her stiff nipples, alternating between her breasts.

Mary could now feel many fingertips between her open thighs. They all teased her with feather like touches.

With her legs opened wide and feeling fully aroused, Mary could feel that her wet minge was open, showing the delicate folds of sensitive pink flesh within. The teasing fingertips were swarming all over her minge, exploring the outer perimeter of her wet lips. Mary also became aware of other fingertips between her legs lightly brushing over her anus!

She no longer felt any inhibitions or shyness; her only thoughts were of lust and sexual desire.

With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she wondered where Richard was. She wanted to look and see her lover amongst the men. She wanted to see his smiling face and the lust in his eyes but she did not want to break the spell.

She felt a little disappointed as she felt the mouth on her breasts pull away. Both nipples suddenly felt cold as the warm wet breath of that expert mouth abandoned them, just leaving saliva in a wet film over them.

The initial feeling of disappointment was rapidly replaced by wild anticipation as she felt the warm breath on her minge! Was it the same man who had left her breasts a moment ago?

The fingers that surrounded her open wet minge started to gradually disperse. Some returned to her breasts whilst others caressed her ears and neck.

Mary felt the warm breath even closer to her minge now and then the wonderful sensation of a long tongue delicately licking her wet hole from one end to the other. She almost screamed in ecstasy as she felt her minge start to be licked and caressed hungrily.

She could feel her legs being supported by many hands as they held her wide open for the man between them to have full and easy access to her.

As well as licking around her swollen wet minge lips he would randomly push his tongue inside. Mary could feel her sexual arousal growing and growing and knew she would soon cum.

With her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she felt the waves of pleasure start to build in her body as expert hands and fingers once more caressed her breasts, the mystery tongue hungrily explored her minge and a naughty finger started to tease her anus.

The finger that teased her anus had initially just circled around it, occasionally brushing directly over it. Now, it was almost permanently touching that tightest of holes, moving in small circles, stimulating her even more.

Mary could feel some other movement between her legs and was tempted to open her eyes to see. However she remained with her eyes closed and the spell unbroken as she suddenly felt cold lubricating jelly being applied to her anus. She realised now, without looking, that this man who was giving her so much pleasure with his tongue, was also teasing her arsehole with one hand and squeezing lubricating jelly onto her arse with the other hand!

Mary felt her orgasm start to build and gave another moan of pleasure as the tongue pushed deeply into her hungry minge. Almost simultaneously she felt the naughty finger enter her arse! Not very deep, maybe up to the first knuckle joint. Soon the man had his mouth firmly clamped over her minge, sucking and slurping as though he was eating her. All the time his finger was exploring her arse. Mary was aware that now and again he would briefly remove his finger as he squirted more of the lubricating jelly into her.

She was starting to cum and she could feel herself starting to lose control. The waves of pleasure, at first just small and pleasant, built up and up until she screamed uncontrollably as the small waves added together into one huge feeling of ecstasy. As she started to scream uncontrollably the finger eased its way fully inside her arse adding to her huge orgasm.

After what felt like an eternity Mary felt the orgasm start to subside and almost simultaneously she felt her self being rolled over once more onto her front. The naughty finger still deep in her arse!

As she lay on her front her legs were still partly open and she was enjoying the feelings that the naughty finger was giving her.

She felt someone lower themselves down on top of her.

Mary felt the finger slide out of her arse and for a moment she felt empty. More lubrication was applied to her arse and with her eyes still closed and the spell unbroken she felt something larger than the finger start to press against her arsehole.

Mary of course knew it was a cock and she could sense its urgency as it pushed and pushed to try and gain entry. Gradually she felt her arse start to stretch, accepting the swollen head of this stiff cock.

She thought how familiar this sensation felt and became aware of hot breath in her ear.

There was a momentary stab of pain as the cock pushed further inside her.

Mary opened her eyes and broke the spell.

She turned her head to the side and saw Richard's smiling face. "I love you my darling," he said, "and I am now going to fuck your arse!"

Mary felt confused because there was no sign of the other men. Maybe she had dreamed the whole event in her head as Richard expertly seduced her and activated her wild side.

The only fact she knew for sure was that she desperately wanted Richard to fuck her arse.

He started to lick and nibble her ear as he resumed the gentle but firm push with his stiff cock.

Mary made herself relax the muscles in her arse and as she relaxed she felt Richard's stiff cock gradually push further and further inside.

Soon he had all of his cock inside her and they both lay perfectly still for a while savouring the unique feelings that they were experiencing.

Mary thought how huge Richard's cock felt as it stretched her, filling her with his manhood. She had always been amazed, ever since the first time, at how it excited her pussy to have Richard's cock in her arse. The two holes seemed to be linked and both gave her pleasure.

Richard was savouring the wonderful feeling of having his stiff cock gripped so tightly. Feeling the warmth of her tight muscles gripping him.

Very, very slowly Richard started to fuck Mary's arse. At first just moving his cock in and out by about an inch or so. As he felt her becoming accustomed to it he started to increase the depth and speed of his thrusts.

Mary was soon starting to reach another orgasm as she felt the urgency of his stiff cock in her arse. Richard reached under her and roughly held her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples as he thrust into her. Mary could feel the urgency of his breathing in her ear and felt his whole body tense as he thrust as hard as he could. Suddenly she heard him give a low moan of pleasure and felt his warm spunk fill her arse.

His thrusting started to subside until eventually he just lay on top of her with his cock still buried in her.

Mary could feel his cock start to soften and as it did she could feel it start to slip out. Eventually it 'plopped' out of her arse and she could feel its wetness against her thighs.

They lay together for a while, savouring the magical moment.

The other men were never mentioned again and Mary is still uncertain if they ever existed.

12