Stiff Your Server

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say that your debt is paid" she commanded. "Say it fuckers!"

"Yes" they both mumbled, the debt was paid indeed.

Abbie grabbed her cellphone and sent a text. She directed the duo to kneel on the floor next to the bed. She said she'd be right back and left to go to the front door. She returned shortly with two of our cooks who evidently were waiting out in their car for her text.

Abbie announced that now the boys would have to watch while two real men fucked the white girl properly. She had two belts in hand and proceeded to bind their hands behind their backs. This would guarantee that the boys wouldn't be able to jack off while Abbie was tag teamed by the two black cocks that were now exposed and bigger than all of the white boys in the room. I thought to myself, now this is impressive. I settled in with Robby to watch the fun.

Abbie still showed great expertise swallowing both of the beautiful black cocks with ease. William and James fucked her silly. The next hour was a white slut getting it the way every white girl needs it.

Tommy and Kenny could just watch with their hard on's unattended to. I took care of Robby's hard cock sucking him off and swallowing his delicious goo. He rewarded me with an intense kiss making me melt in his arms.

Once Abbie was done with the BBC, she dismissed them both, her belly full of black man cum. "See you fellas at work" she said with a wink.

"Now what to do about you two" she teased. "You want to come don't you both?"

"Yes please" they begged.

"Will you do anything for me?" she asked.

"Yes, anything!" was their desperate reply.

She grabbed Kenny and dragged him up to the bed, "Lie down!" she commanded. He did as he was told. Hands still bound behind his back, dick sticking straight up in the air.

Now for Tommy, she pulled him up and directed him to straddle Kenny's face, his balls dropping onto Kenny's mouth making him tea bag Kenny. Tommy did as directed and Kenny willingly took Tommy's huge balls into his mouth sucking them like a good little cuck.

"Now I want you two to suck each other off, you said you'd do anything and this is what I expect bitches!" she said in her best domme voice. They did as directed and were quickly sucking each other as best they could in a forced 69 position. She grabbed her phone and began to film the act. The rest of us had agreed to no phones but Abbie wasn't part of that agreement.

"Show me the cum before you swallow it or I'll make you suck each other again" she demanded. They did as they were told. Abbie filmed these two straight guys sucking each other off and swallowing each others sperm. I was so hot that I came. Of course Robby was rubbing my pussy, that might have had a little to do about it. Once they were done Abbie sent me the video for proof that Robby's debt was paid off. Wow, she was good.

Abbie came over and whispered to Robby, "Too bad you didn't get to taste this eh?"

She gave me a tender kiss and went out to the kitchen to get a drink. She waited for Robby and the boys to leave to protect me from any mutiny that they might have been planning. We spent the next hour enjoying each others' bodies until we had to shower and go to work. I so wished that she would take me to be her slave.

Work was so much more enjoyable that night knowing that I got to keep my tips and didn't have to prostitute myself out that night. Both Abs and myself got special expedited service from a couple of cooks. They had perma-grins each time we approached the kitchen area.

There is a time when it's okay to stiff your server. Stiff cock that is.

12