Still Compelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stood, neither Amanda nor Chris bothered to put his cock back in his trousers, and Amanda held onto it and led him into the bedroom by it, her small hand grasped around it with at least three inches still showing.

Amanda took the lead, telling Chris she wanted to see him strip for her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned back on her arms so that she was reclined but still sitting and from there she had a ring side seat of him standing in front of her.

Chris started removing his clothes. First his shirt which he pulled over his head. Next he kicked off his shoes and pulled his socks off as well. His trousers were next and he undid the button and slowly slid them down his thighs. There had been no need to undo the zipper as Amanda had left it undone after playing with him in the lounge.

With his cock still semi-erect, Amanda beckoned him to step forward, and as he shuffled forward she spread her legs to allow him to move in closer. As she did this, Chris saw Amanda was wearing stockings and suspenders. He couldn't quite see her panties, but just the sight of her sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs apart and clad in stockings and suspenders caused him to begin to harden again. That and the fact she was looking at his cock with a look of hunger in her eyes.

With Chris now directly in front of her, Amanda pulled his trousers and jocks down further, and Chris stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. He was now naked as he stood there, his cock almost fully erect now.

Amanda grasped his hard penis in one hand and his balls in the other. She went to work on him, licking up and down his length, her tongue teasing the glands below the head of his cock, her fingers lightly tickling and teasing the underside of his scrotum, and she was rewarded with him exclaiming out loud.

'Ah, fuck yes!! God that feels so good! Don't stop. God, you don't know how good you are at that. That feels incredible.'

He placed his hands on either side of her head and slowly rocked back and forth. Amanda let him set up a rhythm and he face fucked her for several minutes, lost in a world of pleasure.

Eventually he stopped and pushed her back on the bed. As she fell backward, her arms went above her head and she lay stretched out, her breasts standing proud, her nipples erect and showing through the material, her legs still spread with Chris still standing between them, stopping her from closing them. As she fell back, her leather skirt rode up her thighs a little and Chris could see her lace panties now.

Amanda kicked of her shoes and pulled her legs back. Chris grabbed her by the ankles and stuck her foot in his mouth, sucking her toes through her stockings, and it was Amanda's turn to moan. He released her foot and she brought both of them together in front of him and wrapped his cock between the soles of her stocking clad feet. Teasingly she used them to masturbate him. It was awkward as she had never done this before, but Chris helped by holding her feet together around his cock and he rocked back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of the tunnel formed by the pads of her feet and he looked down at her, her pussy spread wide and covered only by a thin piece of lace.

Pulling her feet up to his mouth again, he once again sucked her toes, first one foot and then the other. He pulled her legs wide apart, holding her ankles, and he gazed upon her with undisguised lust in his eyes.

Reaching down, he pulled her panties off and stared at her smooth shaved cunt. This woman was truly a sight to behold. He could see her quim was glistening with her excitement, and unable to stop himself from touching her, he ran a finger up the length of her slit until he reached her clit. Using just the tip of his finger he circled it causing it to harden and protrude from it's hood.

Involuntarily, Amanda spread her legs wider, displaying herself to him. Chris fell to his knees and covered her sex with his mouth, lapping and sucking her, causing her to moan and whimper. She grabbed her own legs inside her calf muscles and pulled back and apart and was now fully exposed.

Slipping a finger just inside her, he continued to lick her as he started to torment her. She started to buck her hips in an effort to force more of his digit inside her, but he held back, knowing it was building her passion. Instead of pushing his finger deeper as she wanted, he used a second finger and then a third to tease the entrance of her tunnel. Within seconds, her juices were flowing, and as he pushed all three fingers into her as far as they could go, she climaxed, covering his fingers with her wetness. He covered her pussy with his mouth and she closed her legs around his head, at the same time placing her hands on the back of his head to ensure he didn't move or pull away as her second orgasm followed the first.

When Amanda had come half way back to earth she relaxed her grip setting Chris free and he climbed onto the bed and fell between her legs. He lay on top of her and kissed her passionately, and she returned his kisses with enthusiasm. As he continued to kiss her, he slipped his cock inside her, burying himself to the hilt. Once again, Amanda wrapped her legs around him, this time encircling his waist, crossing her ankles behind his back. They kissed again as he lay buried inside her.

He rolled, and Amanda ended up on top of him, straddling him. She unbuttoned her shirt allowing Chris to feast his eyes on her breasts and nipples. Maneuvering himself into a sitting position with Amanda's legs now out straight, she sat in his lap with his cock still deep inside. She leaned back, offering her breasts to him to play with, and as she did her shirt slid down her arms bunching around her wrists. She grabbed hold of his ankles and he grabbed her breasts. Grasping her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he rolled and pulled on them, making them rock hard. He continued to pull and torture them, being almost brutal in his assault, and Amanda cried out in both pain and pleasure, but she did not ask him to relent. Instead she started to slowly rock back and forth, riding his cock, grinding herself onto him. Still he tortured her. He pulled up on her nipples, lifting them up, supporting the weight of her breasts by them, and then he started jiggling them at the same time.

Still bent backward and still holding onto his ankles with her breasts still thrust up and at him, she cried out again, moaning and pleading with him to stop.

"No more! Please, no more! Stop! Stop!" she cried, but at that moment she came again.

She threw herself forward, taking Chris with her. Now he was lying on his back and Amanda was straddled him, her breasts hanging in his face. He reached for her nipples again, but she begged him, "No more!" and he relented. He knew when enough was enough.

Instead, he grabbed her arse with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her arse and pussy to anyone should they have been standing there watching. He thrust up into her, and she pushed down onto him.

"If I had a friend standing at the end of the bed right now, they'd have a fantastic view," he told Amanda.

"It'd look horrible!" she exclaimed, aghast.

"Nope. Not to anyone else but you it wouldn't."

"Well, thankfully there's nobody there," she giggled.

But with that thought planted, they both quickly built up to a smashing climax, Amanda rode him hard and fast, rocking back and forth, doing all the work with Chris holding her arse cheeks apart. Once again, Chris noted how turned on Amanda was by an illicit idea.

As they lay in each other's arms half asleep, Chris mentioned it again.

"But if there had been someone there, if someone had been watching you, say a complete stranger, someone you had never met and would never meet again......wouldn't you like someone to watch you? Or maybe you'd like to be tied helpless and have someone look at you, lust after you as you lay there defenseless, knowing if they wanted to they could just take you."

"I don't think so. And anyway, you could never tell whether you would meet them again or not. And I couldn't live with that."

"But the idea excites you, doesn't it?"

"Maybe, but it was just a fantasy," she said. "There is no way I could actually do something like that, and there is no way that I could go through with it, the chance of being discovered would be too great. No, I don't think so."

But Chris's mind was already at work.

12