Still Horny The Morning After Ch. 01

Story Info
Carmen is left wanting more.
1.8k words
4.23
42.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning Carmen was still in disbelief that she had sex with Greg last night. Even more so, Carmen was amazed at how much she enjoyed it and the way it happened. She felt so sexy, by completely submitting her body and her mind to his will.

Carmen was in the elevator on the way up to her desk. She was wearing a tight red ribbed sweater, a short white skirt, and white heels. She began to think about the idea of giving herself up to the first man in the elevator to try to pick her up. Her nipples began to harden and she felt a warmth and wetness in her pussy. She stood in the elevator patiently waiting and hoping that one of the well-dressed men would make a pass at her.

By the time the elevator had arrived at Carmen's floor her nipples were visible through her sweater and there was a wet spot in her panties but nobody had made a pass at her. Carmen had already developed the reputation of an ice queen, and none of the men were in mood to be rejected and berated first thing in the morning.

Carmen sat down at her desk and logged onto her computer. Starting blankly at the monitor she realized that she was too aroused to get any work done. Carmen rose from her desk and went to the ladies room. Carmen took a deep breath and leaned forward over the sink. When she lifted her head and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she noticed her erect nipples trying to poke out of her sweater.

She stepped back from the sink and brought her hands up to her tits. She began to seductively sway her hips and pinch her nipples. She danced for herself just as she had danced for Greg last night. She remembered feeling Greg's hands on her hips as she was grinding her pussy against his long hard cock. She slipped her hand inside her skirt and felt that her panties were soaked.

Carmen leaned back against the wall and hiked her skirt up around her hips. She pulled her panties aside and slid two fingers up into her wet aching pussy. She moaned at the touch of her fingers, desperately wishing that they were Greg's cock inside of her. She rapidly thrust her fingers into her pussy, bucking her hips against her hand as she finger fucked her cunt.

As she was nearing her climax she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and focused on her clit. She squealed from the delight she felt by stimulating her clit. She began to moan louder and louder as her knees grew weak, until finally her orgasm shook her whole body. Had she not been propped up against the wall her orgasm would have knocked her off of her feet.

When her breathing returned to a normal pace Carmen stood up and walked back to the sink. She washed up and fixed her clothes. Carmen walked back to her desk still hoping that one of the men in the office would be brave enough to hit on her, this time they would most certainly not be disappointed. Nobody had approached her and she sat back down at her desk, a bit more relieved but still hungry for cock, and she wanted to give herself up completely to any man that would take her.

When she logged back onto the network she found an email from Greg asking her if she had any weekend plans. She replied to Greg that she would do whatever he wanted her to do for the weekend. Greg wrote back to her that he would make sure that she had an amazing weekend with him, but she would have to wait until after work to find out details. Five o'clock could not arrive soon enough, as Carmen waited seven hours to find out what Greg had in store for her.

Greg was standing over her desk at 5:00pm. "Let's go" was all that he said.

They rode the elevator down to the parking garage together without touching or speaking. Greg and Carmen lingered at the elevator as it emptied out and everyone else went straight to their cars. When they were practically alone Greg said "I'll walk you to your car."

Carmen headed to her car and Greg walked behind her. "Damn you look very sexy today," he said as he ogled her body.

"Thank you," she replied with a sultry smile.

Carmen reached her car, unlocked the door and sat down inside, wondering why Greg had not said anything about the weekend or tried to do anything physical with her. Before Carmen could start her car Greg leaned in and began to tell her about his weekend plans. He told her to pack some very sexy clothes, for a two-night stay. He would be picking her up at her place at 8:00pm and they would be staying at a casino about an hour from the city. Not only that, but Greg also told her that he would have a surprise for her when they got there.

Greg leaned in to kiss her goodbye. Carmen willingly accepted his lips and opened her mouth to his tongue. Greg's hand found Carmen's breast and he pinched her nipple through her sweater. Greg broke off the kiss and sent Carmen home to pack for the weekend, telling her to save some for later.

Carmen drove home with a smile on her face and wetness in her pussy. She felt like a slut, and she liked it. She felt sexy, and desired, and despite the fact that she was willing to do anything to man that properly expressed his desire for her, she still felt that she had control over men.

When she got home she undressed and went to take a much-needed shower. As she was rubbing the soap over her tits she remembered how Greg's hand felt on that very same breast a short while ago. Her pussy was aching, and she began to rub her clit in the shower. Her fingers felt nice but what she really wanted was Greg's long, hard, thick cock inside of her. She decided not to finish herself off in the shower. She made sure that her pussy was completely shaved so that it would be smooth and enticing to Greg.

When she finished her shower she went to her closet to figure out what to wear. For tonight she chose a short, tight black dress, with stockings, garters, and stiletto heels. She opted not to wear a bra or panties. For the other days she packed a white satin blouse and a pink open neck shirt, red and white mini skirts, a white lace teddy, some thong panties, and black stiletto heels.

After she finished packing Carmen prepared her makeup. She made herself up to look drop dead sexy, and she looked like an exotic hooker. She pulled her long black hair straight back into a tight ponytail, and then she was all set to go. At 5 minutes to 8:00pm her phone rang. Greg said that he was almost there and asked her to go downstairs to wait for him.

Greg pulled up a minute before 8:00pm. He took a moment to admire Carmen when he stepped out of the car. "Perfect" was the only word that he uttered.

He took her bag and placed it in the trunk, and then he took her by the hand, opened the door for her and guided her into the car. "I can't wait to share my surprise with you" he said. Carmen sat quietly waiting for him to put her sexy body to use. She couldn't help but notice that Greg had been hard from the moment that they got into the car.

Once they had reached the highway Greg said, "I've been hard ever since you got into my car, how about a blowjob?"

Without saying a word Carmen placed her hand over the bulge in his pants and then pulled down the zipper. She leaned over and rested her face in his lap. She helped him pull down his pants and pulled his cock from his boxers. She ran her hand up and down the length of his shaft twice and then licked the glistening drop of pre-cum from the head of his cock.

She took the length of his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She ran her tongue along the length of his shaft with the motion of her head. Greg moaned "yeah baby, oh yeah, that's it suck my cock."

Carmen perched her lips about halfway down the length of his cock and applied sucking pressure while rolling her tongue around the head of his cock. "Oh that's so good, don't stop I'm going to cum" Greg moaned.

When Carmen heard those words she began to suck with more fervor. Carmen felt his cock throbbing under her tongue in her mouth. Moments later Greg came, erupting into the back of her throat. Carmen did her best to swallow every last drop, and then licked what was left off of his cock.

Tasting Greg's cock and swallowing his cum left Carmen's pussy soaked and aching to be filled. Because she wasn't wearing any panties Greg could smell her arousal in the car. Carmen wanted to cum so badly but she wouldn't do anything until Greg asked her to. "Look I can't pull over right now so why don't you just pleasure yourself for now" Greg said to her.

Carmen leaned back in her seat and propped her legs up on the dashboard. She hiked her skirt up around her waist. She spread her legs as wide as she could to give Greg the best possible view of her pussy. She slipped two fingers inside her pussy and let her head fall back as her fingers moved in and out of her pussy.

"I want you to tell me about it baby, since I can't be between your legs and feel your pussy I want you to tell me how it feels" Greg said.

Carmen began to moan, "my pussy is so wet, oh god, its wet and I want your cock inside of me so badly, and I want to feel your cock fill my pussy." "Oh ooh oh," she continued to moan, "I want to squeeze my pussy around your cock, and I'm squeezing my pussy around my fingers wishing it was your cock, I'm so wet, it feels so good."

"Oh Greg I need your cock inside my pussy." Carmen started to squeal loudly and she started to rub her clit with her other hand while she fingered her pussy. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked her juices off of them. "I want you to make me cum Greg, I want to cum all over your cock, feel it so deep inside me, oh god so deep inside me." She squealed "oh god, oh god, oh yes I'm Cumming" as her body shook from her climax.

Greg was even harder now than he was when Carmen was sucking on his cock. The only good news was that they were only about ten minutes from the hotel...