Still Respectable People

Story Info
Sequel to Respectable People.
8.3k words
3.14
29k
12
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda attached the wire from her camcorder to our big flat screen TV while I was paying the delivery guy from Dino's.

Finished with the hookup, she took the box of pizza from me and put it in the warming oven to keep hot. She then suggested I make us another cocktail.

"Tom, maybe you'd better make them double strength this time." I looked at her quizzically. She added, "especially if you are going to react like you did that time on Hogback Mountain."

I really didn't need that warning; I was already in a state of mild shock and knew it showed.

I handed her a fresh martini and sat down at our kitchen table, then looked over at my lovely wife of over twenty years trying hard to understand what she had done.

"So, you left your job at the Denver library today and drove nearly up to the Wyoming state line to meet the man who raped you last summer?" I asked.

"I'm going to explain that Tom. It certainly wasn't something I wanted to do. I was very reluctant and ready to back out right up to the last minute. I hated the idea of doing it but I felt I had an obligation to you. I'd made up my mind that it was the best way to get you interested in life and sex and me again. You were depressed and needed sexual stimulation.. I had to do something shocking to get us out of the doldrums we had fallen back into. Can you understand that?

"Well in a crazy sort of way I suppose I can, but why didn't you tell me what you were thinking of doing?"

"Tom, I knew you wouldn't even consider such a thing, your male ego simply wouldn't permit it!"

"Yeah, I guess you are probably right!"

" I didn't go into this lightly! Finding a way to help you with your erectile dysfunction is something I've agonized about for weeks. Together, we discussed or tried all sorts of sexually exciting ideas. We tried making our own porno movie. I wore all kinds of sexy outfits for you. Remember when you wanted me to wear that skimpy little red dress without bra or even panties to your golf club? You perched me on a bar stool and I crossed and uncross my legs with all your buddies watching me. They all got good glimpses of my bare pussy. I know I had them all panting. It's lucky I wasn't gang banged! But it worked wonders for you later that night, you nearly wore me out.

I even agreed to get into wife swapping with Ted and Sandy from our country club.

Ted has always looked at me and Sandy was hot for you, She and I are old school mates and we talk very freely to one another. Sandy said she and Ted had tried swapping several times a month with another couple a few years ago. She enjoyed it, said it was a lot of fun, and it really pepped up their marriage. She likes you and immediately agreed to do it. She told me to just work out the details with you and tell her when. But, you ruled the whole thing out because you don't care for Ted and didn't want him to have sex with me.

At one point I even thought about making up a fictitious story about having an affair to make you jealous and to get you excited. I didn't, because you are just not jealous natured and the faith you might lose in me could hurt our relationship.

All together we have tried almost everything kinky a man and a woman can possibly do and I had run out of ideas!

"Back before Christmas I went to see a psychiatrist, Doctor Riley. I needed help in dealing with this. I told him what happened last summer up on Hogback Mountain.

He was quite interested in your reaction to the event and also my response to the rapist.

Dr. Riley said I should put aside any guilt I was harboring. The pleasure I admitted feeling during intercourse with the rapist, even though initially done against my will was not that abnormal under the circumstances. Especially for a highly sexed and experienced woman. Richard had been a big, aggressive, alpha male who was intent on having sex with me. My arousal had became an almost involuntary physical reaction for me once the concept of violence or danger had passed.

Dr. Riley thought you seemed unusually broadminded in your understanding of my part in the event. He said the immediate sharp increase in your libido right after and continuing later indicated a tendency toward voyeurism. He also thinks you are obsessed with me, have me up on a pedestal and view me as a "hot trophy wife." However this could definitely work very favorably in my plans to create ongoing arousal for you to stimulate our sex life.

He said it was obvious that you got a kinky thrill watching me being fucked by another man. Who the identity of the other man was and most other details were of little importance. It was my interaction in the sex act that fascinated you. Dr. Riley told me that a high percentage of men secretly fantasized about this sort of thing from time to time. He suggested I should go online and look up "wife watching" to see just how popular this is.

The main thing for you was seeing me, your woman and exclusive sexual property enjoying full sex with another male. It confirmed your view of me as being super sexy, and a "hot wife." You were enthralled at seeing and hearing me building up to an intense orgasm, the wilder the better.

On Hogback Mountain there was no jealousy involved as one would usually expect in most men. I was forced into it. Well, at least in the beginning I was. You also were sure that with my strong sex drive I could not resist responding to the physical effect of being penetrated and taken by a virile, masculine stranger. You knew I had no affection for the man that was fucking me. My having some pleasure was O.K. under these purely erotic circumstances.

Kissing him would have been unacceptable as it would have indicated affection. You consider that to be reserved for you alone. Most women, me included, would have trouble understanding how sucking another man's cock can be condoned but not kissing.

The rape on Hogback Mountain gave you an intense vicarious thrill. Although your voyeurism is considered a perversion he thinks it is fairly harmless as long we both accept it and you feel secure in my love for you and vice versa. He said it probably wouldn't harm our relationship for me to play this role again in your fantasy if I really don't mind doing it . Beside helping your E.D It could even broaden our mutual love and understanding.

I outlined my plans to the Doctor for making the sex movie. He listened carefully and did not disapprove. His opinion was that it could be beneficial and have a good chance of working in our case. However, he did warn me that there was some risk of jealousy and future mistrust if I exhibited too much fondness for my film partner.

He said I knew you much better than anyone and I had to make my own decisions on how far I could go regarding the making of this film."

At this point I had to interrupt, "So then Brenda, after going through all these preparations you phoned this brute up in the Medicine Bow Mountains and got him to screw you again, this time on camera?"

"Tom, stop the sarcasm! This is hard enough for me! But yes, I guess that's about what happened.

I spoke to Richard a couple times on the phone and we agreed to meet each other about half way at Wellington, Colorado. I made a reservation at a motel and we met this afternoon."

"Did you tell him why you were meeting him?"

"Yes I did, the first time we talked. He laughed, said he knew I had hot panties and bragged that he knew I would eventually want more of his big cock. I thought this was being rude and he needed to be set straight. I told him I could get better than him anytime I wanted right here in Denver. I surely didn't need to drive seventy miles to find a stupid arrogant male with a big prick and no morals.

I told him the only reason he was going to get lucky was because I needed to make a film to excite my husband and he was the Devil that we both knew."

He said he didn't take you for a wimp or a cuckold when he met you. So why did I think that would spice things up in our marriage?

I explained that my husband wasn't either one, but I was told by the psychiatrist he did have strong voyeuristic tendencies and was obsessed with me."

Richard said, "I don't blame him for being obsessed with you, I think I would be too if I had a beautiful sexy woman like you. But what in hell does this voyeuristic thing mean?

I laid it out for him, "Tom is sexually stimulated visually like all men. He gets excited and horny looking at naked women or watching people fuck, for real or in pictures.

However, when he watched you raping me on Hogback Mountain his obsession with me made it extremely intense for him. He became so aroused he was frantic to make love to me immediately afterward and this has lasted for over five months"

Richard said, "Hell, he sounds perfectly normal to me. But I take exception to your saying I raped you! I just gave you what I knew you wanted the first time I laid eyes on you. You needed a big cock and a good hard fuck so bad any red blooded man could easily see it "

"Yes, that may be true, but you got what you wanted through the use of force! Respectable People cannot condone that sort of thing, and you committed a criminal act."

"Ok, I get the picture, you want to jump start your husbands libido by making a fuck film with me. Tell me your plan!"

Tom interrupted again, "O.K. Brenda I get the picture, go on with your story, you drove up to Wellington today and met him at the motel, what then?"

"I told the library I had a doctors appointment and could only work a half day. It was an hour's drive up there and I registered at the Holiday Inn then went to my room. I phoned Richard on my cell and gave him the room number. He said he was driving and only a few minutes away.

I freshened up, turned down the bed to expose the white bottom sheet for good contrast lighting then set up the camcorder on a small mini tripod and placed it on the dresser. I checked the picture and saw that it fully covered the king sized bed as well as the doorway and about half the room. It was set to record by just pushing a button on the little remote.

There was a knock at the door and I started the recording. I left the camera running and went to answer. You can watch the video stored on the camera and it will show you what happened."

"Frankly, I'm a little tense right now Brenda. I think we should eat our pizza first, don't you?"

My suggestion seemed to startle Brenda from her thoughts for a moment. She was obviously ready to continue the story further but frankly, I needed time to think before hearing and seeing what I knew was going to be explicit details.

I swallowed the last of my martini without further comment, thankful for the warm fuzzy feeling that had begun to lower my tensions.

We sat at the kitchen table and quietly ate the pizza. Both of us agreed we'd had enough liquor. The pizza was good, and later I helped with the simple clean up and took the trash out. Brenda tidied up and moved to the living room couch. In a few minutes I followed and sat beside her taking her hand in mine. She turned and I met her intense gaze. She said, Tom, please kiss me and promise me that no matter what you think of this you will always love me. What I did on this film I did for you, for our love, and for our happiness.

I kissed her and told her that I would love her forever no matter what and held her tightly to me.

She picked up the remote control and the film began. The camera was well placed and the lighting was good. Brenda walked to the motel door fully clothed wearing the pink business suit I had bought her just before Thanksgiving. She looked ravishing.

Suddenly she hit the pause button and stood then said, "Tom, I'm going to let you watch this without me right now. Jerry had his hip operation this morning. My daughter in law phoned me on my cell early and said he had gone through it all right but was in recovery. I haven't talked to her for nearly eight hours now. I believe it would be best if I went to the rear bedroom to call the hospital while you watch. I'll come back later. I hope you find it hot and exciting. Here's the remote."

Although I knew she was anxious about her sons operation I could see she did not want to sit beside me while her fuck film was running for the first time.

I pointed the remote at the screen and hit play.

Richard walked in like he owned the place. Brenda greeted him with a quiet "hello Richard" spoken in a little girl voice.

He shrugged off his heavy jacket, tossed it onto a chair and boomed, "Hi gorgeous, how about a little kiss?"

Without hesitation or a reply he grabbed her in a tight embrace and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. Even in her high heels she had to reach up to hug his neck. She had her back to the camera and I could see his big rough hands sliding down her hips to cup her soft buttocks.

The kiss went on for minutes; he pulled her short skirt up revealing taupe stockings held up by a white garter belt. Her hot pink panties tastefully matched the suit.

He brazenly kneaded her soft ass like it was bread dough through the sheer nylon fabric.

They broke the kiss for a moment and he pushed her hair aside with his nose. She looked toward the ceiling with pleasure and he sucked her neck. I heard her moan with enjoyment.

I was sure it would be the first of many moans to come before this tape reached it's end.

He reached down and un-buttoned his Levis, letting them slide down to his knees. His big meaty shaft was fully erect and curved up under his belly. My loving wife reached down to grasp it in her dainty hand with it's delicate painted nails. She was barely able to wrap her fingers around it's girth. Then she squeezed it tightly causing him to groan into her neck.

"Want a taste of it?" he asked.

Without hesitation she dropped to her knees before him in the middle of the room. One hand reached under to grasp his nut sack with it's heavy load while she pulled back his foreskin with the other.

The head was beet red, nearly the same shade as her carmine lipstick. Her tongue flicked the little piss hole a few times before she took it all in her mouth.

"I'd almost forgotten how good it felt the last time you sucked me Missus Baker. You really do like the taste of a man's cock don't you?" In answer Brenda bobbed her head and mumbled an "unnh huhhn" into his crotch.

She was barely able to get all the big prick head in her mouth and although I couldn't see it I knew her tongue was busily polishing the underside of his knob.

He looked directly into the lens of her video camera and as if suddenly remembering something pulled his cock loose. The break in suction made an audible 'plop'.

"This is no good Brenda! You can't make a decent movie with a camera just sitting off in one corner of the room!

Still on her knees she looked up surprised. "What do you mean?"

"You said you wanted to make a movie for your husband, not just get a distant recording from one fixed angle. You told me what you were trying to do and I wanted to help you in every way. So I brought along a professional cameraman."

"You did what?"

"I brought this friend along that knows everything there is to know about cameras and photography. He was a professional cameraman on channel 11TV a long time ago.

Just a minute, he's waiting outside in the parking lot."

Ignoring her bewildered look and without waiting for an answer Richard turned,

pulled his jeans up and opened the door. "Hey Lippy, wake up and get on in here!" he shouted.

"But Richard!" She began to protest as the door opened and a man entered.

"Close the damn door Lippy, it's freezing out there!" Ordered Richard.

The camera revealed Brenda's astonishment as she looked in recognition at the old balding man with bow legs and a pot belly standing before her.

"Mrs. Baker this is William Lipe who you might remember from last summer. He is the owner of Bills Hamburger joint and an experienced cameraman."

Brenda turned in fury, "Richard are you out of your mind? You want me to have sex with you while he watches us?" She almost shouted.

Lippy was the first to answer, In a high pitched screechy voice he said, "Now, now missus Baker calm down. I really am a retired cameraman. Believe me you need my services if you want to make an interesting movie to take back to your hubby. I do know what I'm doing. I'll be way back from you and using zooming techniques and angles to enhance the action. You won't even know I'm here once you get started."

"He's right Brenda, you have gone to a lot of trouble for your husband. It would be a shame to take home a mediocre film that would bore him after all your personal sacrifice and effort."

"You won't hear me utter a peep." Added Lippy, reaching for the camcorder mounted on its mini tripod.

He turned it over in his hands making the picture go askew and commented. "This is a model SR12 you have here. It's just about the best equipment you can buy next to a professional grade unit! This cost you a lot of money I'll bet."

Brenda calmer now, answered. "It was a gift from Tom, my husband. He would only buy me the best."

Richard said to Lippy "You probably remember her husband Tom, You fried them a couple of burgers last summer at your place. Her husband is totally besotted with her and loaded with money. He'd do almost anything to make her happy."

Lippy, camera in hand walked to the far corner of the room and in a tone of congeniality ordered, "O.K. you two lovebirds let's get started."

Richard walked to the bed and stripped off his clothes. Brenda, unsure of what to do, hesitated for a long minute deep in thought, then shrugged and surrendered without comment. She walked to the closet, carefully removed her pink suit and hung it up.

Lippy zoomed in on her as she took the jacket off and stepped out of the skirt. Finally she turned back. She was dressed only in bra, panties, and stockings held up by a white garter belt. Lippy focused on her face then panned downward. He slowly zoomed in on her breasts, down over her belly and upper thighs then in closer to show the panty crotch. The resolution was so fine it showed a few black pubic hairs peeking out of the leg elastic.

Lippy was doing a good job as cameraman.

She walked over to Richard sitting naked on the side of the bed. His eyes followed her hungrily. Standing between his spread legs she loosened the catch of her brassiere and let it fall at her feet.

Richard stared at her medium sized drooping breasts with their oversized hard nipples now level with his face. He said hoarsely, "My God those are beautiful."

"You like what you see?"

"I want to suck 'em" he answered.

"Why don't you take off my panties first? She asked.

Dutifully, he stuck his big fingers in the waistband and pulled downward. As he awkwardly drew them over her knees his eyes were only inches from her black bush.

Brenda, playfully reached out with both hands and suddenly pulled his face hard into her groin then teasingly rubbed it into her sex. She chuckled and asked; "Is that what you've been wanting, big boy?

In answer he straightened and took as much of her left tit in his mouth as he could get. Reaching around he grasped her ass with both hands and with fingers spread wide squeezed hard and pulled her tightly to him. The camera zoomed in for a close up of the soft flesh of her plump buttocks being forced between his strong fingers. The pink panties fell from her knees down to her ankles. She daintily stepped out of her high heels and pushed the panties aside with her foot.

Minutes passed and Richard sucked first one then the other nipple. Brenda had her head back looking at the ceiling. She began to squirm and make little noises of passion deep in her throat. I knew she was in ecstasy as she felt the mammary nerve stimulation of his relentless sucking going downward deep into her pussy.