Still Sneaking Out the Back Door

Story Info
Nearing 50, Joan finds herself recreating her youth.
2k words
4.28
27.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joan Miller looked out the kitchen window in hopes that she would be having company, with even the Jehovah's Witnesses being a welcome diversion from the boredom, the irony of how at 48 her life had come full circle from when she was a teen was not lost on the woman. She had come a long way, she thought as she looked at the rusted out swing set somehow still standing out in the yard, yet hadn't gotten anywhere.

Joan was back living in the home she grew up in after finally giving up on a loveless marriage and the mental and physical abuse that came with it, and while she claimed her returning was to help her aging mother out, it was also born of necessity because she had few other options since his worthless spouse had taken everything of value.

While waiting for her gentleman caller to appear, Joan recalled back when boyfriends would be sneaking around back there and she would go out and have fun in the barn with them. If her mother had ever found out she would have been furious.

Joan's father had figured it out though, but told her that while he understood all about being young unfortunately he would have to tell Mom what had been going on behind their backs.

"Unless..." her late father had suggested as an alternative, and from then on the signal to go back to the barn came from inside the house instead of outside.

"If Mom only knew," Joan mumbled, but when she saw her gentleman friend working his way around the back after parking the county dump truck somewhere down the road, Joan wondered whether her mother might be even more upset about what she did in the barn with Neville than what her husband had done back then.

Neville would not have been considered a proper suitor by Mom's standards, she mused while drying her hands and getting ready to sneak outside. He was coarse and crude, not particularly handsome and only wanted one thing, and had made that clear from the start a couple of months earlier.

***

The county worker had been picking up branches and bags of leaves that Joan had put by the side of the road, and after they exchanged names and greetings the husky man in the well-worn wife-beater said, "I don't know what I'd like to do more, fuck you in the pussy or the ass Joan."

Just like that. The words rolled off his tongue without the slightest bit of shame, and after she recovered from the shock she asked the burly middle-aged man whether he said that to all the woman he encountered during the course of the day.

"Just the ones I want to fuck," was his reply.

"I bet you get slapped a lot," Joan told him.

"Some, but I also get fucked a lot," he candidly replied, and then he held up a beefy black hand and said, "It don't rub off on you, if that's what concerns you."

"It's not that," Joan said, partly telling the truth.

"Husband inside?" he asked while nodding towards the house and the ring still on her finger.

"My mother," Joan answered. "I'm not - it's a long story but the ring is only on because it's the only jewelry I own."

"Couldn't get mine off if I wanted to," Neville said as she showed the gold band embedded in the thick black finger. "Your Mama, you think she'd be upset if she caught you sneaking a Negro inside?"

Neville's teeth glistened as he comically drew out the word "Negro", and Joan had noted that while he was grubby his smile was brilliant and contagious.

"Can't sneak nothing past her in the house, black or white," Joan told him. "I used to have better luck back in the barn."

"Ever meet any black boys back there?"

"Around here?" Joan chuckled. "I think you might be the first black face I've seen in years."

"Then I'll be your first."

"What makes you think I'm going to meet you back in the barn?" Joan said with a shake of the head.

"I have a gift. I can sense when women want it, sometimes even before they know it themselves," Neville said. "Woman that need sex as bad as I do."

"You prey on the desperate and lonely types? Joan wondered aloud. "Us damaged ones?"

"We're all damaged, aren't we darling?" Neville purred as he looked around the sparsely populated area. "If you're worried about the truck, I'll take it down the road and work my way back there so if you have nosy neighbors..."

"Are there any other kind?

"I'll be back there in about 5 minutes," Neville told her.

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you Neville?" Joan said as he climbed in the truck.

"Yep," he responded, but Joan wasn't back there in 5 minutes. It was closer to four.

***

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Joan said as the county worker came in the side door of the ancient barn which looked like the next strong wind would take it down.

"I'm glad you are though," Neville said as he approached her, their size difference even more apparent close up with the man probably 6'2" or so and maybe over 250 pounds, dwarfing the 5'3" woman even though she was starting to get a little chubby. "Damn you looking good."

Joan knew she didn't look that good anymore but when he took her in his arms and kissed her she didn't care because it sounded so good, and his embraced felt like King Kong as embraced her while his tongue slipped between her lips.

"Wish I came by a little earlier in my route," he apologized as he stepped back and peeled the grubby shirt over his head, exposing a husky upper torso with man boobs not much smaller than her own that were sprinkled with a mixture of silver and black curls. "Might be a little funky."

Joan had sensed the aroma, and while it was pungent it was also stimulating in a way, the fresh sweat mixed with testosterone much more appealing than her ex's stench he got from sitting around drinking, and the evidence was when she jumped back into his arms before the shirt got tossed aside.

Joan's fever set the husky man back on his heels for a second as the divorcee smothered him with kisses all over his face and neck before going down to his chest and sucking on his plump nipples.

"Guess you don't mind a funky man," Neville chuckled as the woman leaned him against the wall and nibbled his nipple while squeezing the other one, and when Joan kissed her way to the side and lifted his beefy arm to nibble his armpit he moaned, "Damn."

"You want it bad, don't you?" Neville purred in her ear as she kissed the kinky and salty curls under his arm while she frantically undid his belt, and after the work pants dropped to the dirt Joan tore at the boxers while falling to her knees.

The thick semi-erect cock that was under Neville's belly waved in the woman's face before Joan grabbed it by the shaft, causing the foreskin of the coal black organ to slide back a bit to expose the tip of the black cherry colored head.

"Oh yeah," Neville sighed as he watched Joan open her mouth wide to take in the plum-sized knob while she tried to get her hand around the stump. "You like the big dicks, don't you honey?"

If she could have talked she would have said that she didn't know because this was the first she had experienced, with Neville's cock being a bit longer and considerably thicker than what she was used to, and she struggled to get her lips down much past the knob as it stiffened. That didn't matter though because Neville was soon fully engorged and pulling off her clothes, not displeased by breasts that were smaller than her hips and a waist that was thick, and he seemed very excited by the dense jungle of untrimmed curls that filled her delta.

"Oh!" Joan moaned when his meaty black paw reached down into the thicket and a thick digit entered her sex, and as he worked his finger inside of the middle-aged woman she writhed into him, desperately kissing the man. "Please."

"Never keep a lady waiting," Neville chortled as he looked around the barn, and when he spotted a dusty workbench in the back and led Joan back there, old memories of over 3 decades ago washed over her.

Then as now Joan felt hands reach under her arms to lift her up onto the platform, and she was looking down when the county worker brought his swollen ebony spear to the lips of her pussy, rubbing the fat knob up and down when Joan put her arms around the man's broad shoulders and braced herself.

Neville's massive cock hurt a lot since nothing larger than her fingers or the handle of her hairbrush had been in there in for many years before Neville, but Joan gritted her teeth and buried her face in the man's neck as he slowly penetrated her. Gentle at first, as Joan because grinding into Neville his thrusts grew harder and deeper, causing the creaky wooden table to protest being used once again.

"That's it Joan," Neville snarled as he pushed Joan away a little and put his hand on her throat, not choking but showing who was in command. "Take it all."

Soon the sounds of the table were drowned out by their grunts as the man drove hard and fast, both of their bodies soon slippery with sweat ass the workbench slammed into the back wall, and then Joan came, her orgasm so intense that she feared she might blackout, and a minute later she came again, albeit a much less intense orgasm than the first.

Neville showed no sign of slowing down, as although Joan hated to say anything she had to whisper that she couldn't take much more of this.

"It's been so long for me," Joan told Neville, and then to soften the sting she added, "You're so big babe I can't take it."

Joan squirmed out of his grasp and down to the dirt floor on her knees, grabbing the slippery cock coated with her juices, and while working the shaft with his spinning fist sucked on the end of the throbbing tool until her jaws ached before she felt his fists grab her scalp as his knees bent.

He grunted an unnecessary warning before ejaculating and although Joan choked a bit she let his sap spurt down her throat and he was drained. Only then did she take the flaccid hose out of her mouth, and Joan used both hands to milk the rubbery organ until Neville reached down and helped her to her feet.

"Sorry about that," Joan told Neville as she brushed off her knees but he brushed off the apology.

"Think I was a little rough," Neville admitted. "Got a thing for hairy pussies and yours really turned me on."

"First time that came in handy," Joan admitted.

"Lunch time is over," Neville sighed as they got dressed.

"As usual if you're ever in the mood again," Joan suggested. "Maybe I'll get the courage up to let you do the other thing you wanted. One of these times I'll let you try no matter how impossible it seems."

"That's an incentive," Neville chuckled as he patted Joan's butt, and they kissed at the door before she peeked out to make sure her mother wasn't looking out the back door before they came out into the light.

"Bye," Joan said as Neville walked away, and as in a little discomfort she waddled towards her house she still couldn't believe what she had done once again, but had no regrets even though the idea that she was at the whim of this laborer's desires hurt a little..

"Best sex I ever had in the barn," she snickered under her breath.

****

Thank you for reading.