Still the Biggest Chocolate Cock

Story Info
Icarus cums to understand his vanilla cream cunt addiction.
5.6k words
4.34
23.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers

New Orleans conjures many fond memories for Jennifer. Her first time partying in the French Quarter ended with her riding the biggest chocolate cock she's ever seen. Never before had she cum so many times with such force; she squirted everywhere, soaking her enormous lover. Alas, her time in heaven ended the next morning when she returned to Nashville.

In Nashville, she was a third-year student at Southern Grace University. Her father was the school's Minister, so she was expected to be the perfect Christian schoolgirl. After New Orleans, she had to hide her sluttiness, which was increasingly difficult, as her pussy stayed wet all the time.

Every night, she snuck off campus and went to nearby bars and clubs, looking for guys to fuck. What she found was minor fame, participating in slutty events where dozens of guys fucked her mercilessly. Her reputation even made her famous on campus, earning her a spot on the cheer squad; yet, no dick could satisfy her like her chocolate New Orleans lover.

Back in New Orleans, her big dick lover, Icarus, was going through the same thing. No matter how many women he fucked, he couldn't satisfy his lust either. All he could think to do was throw sexier parties, many of which turned into full-on orgies. Even after fucking all night in an orgy, he still craved Jennifer.

Much like Jennifer's experience, he got involved in slutty events, hoping to attract sexually experienced women. Although his parties achieved slutty grandeur and drew a more sexual crowd, none of the girls there ever satisfied him like Jennifer. After a while, he decided to hunt Jennifer down and fuck her again.

All he knew about Jennifer was her name, physical appearance, and the fact that she went back to Nashville. With little to go on, he hired a private investigator, who found the right blonde in only four months. When he finally had the correct Jennifer's address, he arrived in Nashville that same day.

That night, their football team won the championship, so the entire campus was partying. He got there just in time to see part of the football team lighting a huge bonfire. After hours of looking around and asking people if they knew Jennifer, he finally got a tip that she was at a house on the edge of campus.

He rushed to the house, finding the door off the hinges and open to anyone daring to enter. Like all Christian parties, there were drugs and alcohol everywhere. It felt more like one of his parties, giving him a hint to where Jennifer may be. He knew that upstairs was probably reserved for sex.

As soon as he moved toward the stairs, a drunk, horny freshman approached him, wanting him to take her upstairs and fuck. When they got to the top, she grabbed his crotch, wanting to feel if he was hung like the rumors suggest. He throbbed his raging hardness in her hands, never revealing she wasn't the one making him hard.

He dropped his pants and let the drunk redhead stroke his hard shaft. She kissed him, moaning in his mouth while stroking his thickness between her legs. While keeping an eye out for Jennifer, he pushed the redhead against a wall and pressed his body against hers.

She squealed and giggled as he lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. The redhead stopped him before he thrust into her quivering cunt and tried to slip a condom down his shaft. The condom barely fit, tightly squeezing his girth, but he pushed into her pussy anyway.

She screamed and grabbed his shirt as his cock pushed against her pelvis. Her stomach bulged as the fat monster made her cum. The redhead wrapped her legs around his hips and rocked her cumming pussy on his throbbing dick.

"Please..." The redhead begged as Icarus thrust into her cumming pussy. "Slow! Slow!" she begged. Her hips violently trembled, shaking her entire body. She pulled on his shirt as her pussy convulsed harder. "Fuck me, papa! Fuck me!"

She opened her legs more, and he shoved his entire length into her box, resting his bush against hers. Her pussy quivered harder, vibrating uncontrollably as warm juice trickled down his shaft and down his legs. He pulled out of her spasming pussy, letting her cum juice drip onto his shaft.

"No more," she admitted in defeat.

Icarus stepped away from her as she pulled her skirt down and slowly walked away, nearly stumbling every few feet. While watching her slut-walk downstairs, two high brunettes walked over, entranced with his raging cock. One pulled his shirt off while the other pulled the little condom off.

They played with his naked body, getting him to ooze precum into their mouths. Before cumming on their pretty faces, he heard, "Fuck this pussy!"

Immediately, he recognized the soft moans of Jennifer riding a hard cock. He followed Jennifer's moans, leaving the two brunettes begging for dick. When he finally found Jennifer, she was bouncing reverse cowgirl style on some large football player.

Her eyes were closed as she tried pushing the protected cock against her hot spot. Icarus stood in the doorway, unnoticed by either of them, watching his sexy blonde twist and grind on the struggling cock. The guy underneath her begged her to slow down but lost control anyway.

"What the fuck," Jennifer barked, turning and looking at the convulsing guy.

"I can't help it," he groaned.

"We just started. Learn to fucking control yourself."

Without making a sound, Icarus walked into the room and pulled Jennifer off the spasming penis. He pressed his lips against hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth. Before she even realized who he was, she kissed him back, hoping he'd fuck her better than the last guy. When she remembered the taste of his lips, she kissed him harder.

"Where did you come from?" she eagerly asked. She put her hands on his face and kissed him again. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't go another day without your pussy." He pulled her left hand away and kissed the inside of her palm. "What's this?" he asked, nodding to the engagement ring on her finger.

"He's rich, and my father likes him."

"Do you like him?"

"Did you see how fast he came? End of story." She yelped as Icarus's dick tapped her pussy. "I've missed your dick so much." Her pussy lips opened, wrapping around his veiny shaft. "Did you miss this pussy, baby?"

"More than you can ever know." He picked her up and laid her on the bed next to her spent lover. "I never wanna go another day without fucking this pussy," he groaned.

"That's so romantic," Jennifer giggled. She opened her legs and wrapped her feet around his legs. "Holy shit, I forgot how fat your dick is," she laughed.

"I didn't forget how tight your pussy is," he replied.

The big guy next to them came back to life. "What are you doing?" he screamed. He watched his fiancé's open legs welcome a big chocolate cock. "Jennifer, please stop," he started to cry.

Jennifer put her hands on Icarus's shoulders as his hard cock slid into her tight entrance. Icarus was so eager to feel her pussy again; he ignored her grip and pushed his whole dick inside her before she was ready. Her slick pussy watered around his cock, squeezing and quivering against his veins.

They both groaned in hot agony as she came the hardest she'd cum in over a year. He put his hands on her waist and held her while slowly thrusting his hungry cock into her cumming cunt. She dug her nails into his shoulders, clawing around to his chest and down his abs.

"Fuck, this cock is big. I'm cumming again..." She yelled, letting Icarus's cock gently push into another orgasm. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy!" she moaned as he picked up the pace. "Ah s-s-sh-shi-shit!" she cried out as her pussy gushed around the jostling cock.

The big guy next to them started crying harder, shouting at Icarus. His shouting attracted a crowd; many spectators rushed into the room, filming with their phones. They all started cheering and laughing at the big guy's little cock size compared to the one splitting Jennifer in half.

"Isn't that your fiancé?" someone in the crowd shouted. "His big dick is fucking the hell out of her."

"Hey man, fuck you!" the big guy yelled. He reached over and pulled the engagement ring off Jennifer's finger just as she exploded again, splashing him with squirt and sweat. "Fucking dumb slut," he yelled before getting up and running out of the room.

It'd been so long since they fucked like this, but their bodies quickly harmonized. Icarus rocked and thrust with rhythmic accuracy while Jennifer bounced and curled, absorbing every impact. She grabbed his tight ass and pulled his thrusts deeper, slamming his cock into the back of her pussy.

"Aw, fuck I missed this choco dick so fucking much!" Jennifer's back arched, and she squeezed Icarus's ass cheeks harder. "Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck this little cream pussy!" She begged for more as her pussy gushed and convulsed on his thrusting rod.

Every few thrusts, her pussy exploded, igniting her insides and making her scream. He used his entire length to bounce her ass off the bed and slam her back down. The room filled with the sounds of their wet slapping and aggressive moaning.

In the heat of passion, two police officers barged into the room and pulled Icarus off of Jennifer. They wrestled him to the ground as Jennifer's fiancé covered her body with a blanket and pulled her out of the room. He'd called the police and her father, who was waiting for her downstairs.

Icarus was taken to jail and charged with trespassing, resisting arrest, indecent exposure, and attempted rape. After weeks of being locked up and questioned repeatedly, Icarus was released and told to leave Nashville immediately. He chartered a plane back to New Orleans but snuck away to see Jennifer before going.

She'd gotten in just as much trouble with her family and the school. The party was swept under the rug, but they Jennifer used to make an example. The school publicly humiliated her, making her walk to class in nothing but skimpy lingerie while wearing a two-sided sign that read "I'm a filthy slut! Rape me!"

When Icarus found her again, she was crying in the bathroom. With little convincing, he persuaded her to run away with him to New Orleans. She snuck into her dorm, packed her things, and ran away to her new home at his party-crazed house.

Once back in New Orleans, their focus shifted from getting away to throwing another wild ass party. It took less than a day for him to get his team back together and set up another party. Jennifer was barely settled in when his bartenders and staff arrived and started setting up.

"You ready for a wild ass party?" he yelled.

"Fuck yeah, I loved the last one," she screamed, just as excited. "What's this one's theme? Please tell me it's something really sexy; borderline nasty and pornographic."

"It's a Rated XXX party, purely pornographic, baby. Everyone's dressing like pornstars, and we're gonna be playing porn on all the TVs and projected it on the walls. There's even a special stage where people can make their own porn."

"Ooh, can we make one. I've always wanted to star in a porno."

"Fuck yeah; I'd love for people to see me fucking this sweet pussy."

"And I'd love to show people my sweet pussy gushing on this big cock."

He toured her around the house, showing her all the decorations, photo booths, all the porn they'd be playing, where all the TVs were, which walls would have projections on them. Her favorite part was the porn stage; a neatly designed area with a bed, couch, and some chairs. It even had its own cameraman.

As the sun started going down, he took her upstairs and helped her pick an outfit. She didn't bring any clothes nearly slutty enough to pass as a pornstar, so he let her pick something out of his closet. His closet was filled with costumes for parties, most of which were for overdressed hot female guests.

His large, luxurious closet had shelves and racks full of outfits and accessories. He sat down on one of the recliner chairs as she walked around the island dresser, looking over all the female costumes. She modeled herself in the mirrors, deciding what kind of outfit would best accentuate her figure.

While watching her undress, he admired her curvaceous body. Her perky C Cups perfectly jiggled above her thin waist. Her flat stomach widened into bodacious hips that split into two thick thighs and toned legs that flawlessly showed off her bubbly ass.

Her naked cream-color figure shined under showroom lights, making her long silky blonde hair and neatly trimmed bush glisten. She looked back at him with her powder blue eyes and flashed a grin while sliding a tiny thong up her legs. Next, she put on a pair of black jeans short shorts, exposing her thong once her pants were buttoned.

Still showing off for him, she slowly picked out a top, letting her soft pink nipples harden as she brushed through all the fabrics. She decided to wear a tiny red bikini top that did little to stop her tremendously hard nipples from showing through. Her socks and shoes, she grabbed while strutting toward her lover.

He reached up and tried to grab her, but she pushed his hands away and sat in his lap. His cock throbbed in his pants as she shoved her tongue into his mouth while running her hand up his shirt. She pulled him out of the chair and nudged him toward the showroom part of the closet.

He waited for her to put her low rider socks and shoes on before stripping naked. First, she noticed his long, natural hair; it wasn't braided like last time. It dangled in front of her face, seductively hiding his bright hazel eyes. The Lobo-like face tattoos made him look dangerous but in a sexy way.

Her eyes trailed down his neck and chest tattoos, admiring his chiseled frame. His tattooed and bulging biceps and forearms hung from his powerful shoulders, which led her eyes across his inked chest and down his inkless abs. She counted more than six as she followed the raging muscles to his dangling dick.

His hips bore a tattoo belt that wrapped around his ripped body. The two powerful thighs flexed, showing off their tattoos and drawing her eye off his herculean cock. He slowly slid some shiny black booty shorts up his muscular legs, bouncing his throbbing dick as he wiggled the shorts onto his ass.

Her eyes zoomed in on his hardness, intrigued by the ribbon tattoo that wrapped around his girth. She didn't remember that tattoo, so it must've been new. He pulled his shorts over his cock before arranging his dick down his left leg. His shorts were so short; three inches of cock poked out the bottom.

He flexed for her, keeping her eyes locked on his tight ass as he looked for a shirt. She licked her lips and moaned in agreement as he picked out a tight tank top. Like her, he strutted over to her, grabbing some socks and shoes as he made his way to her chair.

Their lips met first, followed by one of his arms wrapping around her and pulling out of the chair. He sat her on the island, and she opened her legs, letting her scent fill the room. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, shoving her tongue into his mouth as they continued kissing.

He sat his shoes on the island and ran his hands up her back, giving her goosebumps. Her big, rock hard nipples poked against his nipples, rubbing together like fire sticks. She moaned into his mouth as his hands slid down her back, tickling their way down to her soft ass.

Just as he was about to pull her pants off, music started playing. She broke their kiss and pushed him aside, leaving him to put his socks and shoes on. He rushed after her, chasing her to the elevator and down to the party. Within two hours, hundreds of people filled his house, dancing and mimicking the porn playing everywhere.

They flirted, fooled around with, and teased dozens of party-goers. By midnight, she was only in her tiny thong and bikini top; and he was just in his shorts. His dick swung freely, fully erect and oozing precum as they ran around. Her pussy leaked streams of juice down her legs as she played with his exposed dick.

While dancing behind her, he slid his hand down the front of her thong. Her legs immediately buckled as she nearly came from his hot finger grinding her clit. The people dancing around them moved back and watched as her body curled in his arms.

"Cum for me, baby." He twirled his fingers on her clit, rubbing exactly how she liked. "Cum for all these people! Cum hard, baby!"

Jennifer tried not to look like a happy slut, but her orgasmic moans told a different story. Once Icarus's fingers slid into her sopping pussy and hit her G-spot, she couldn't cum fast enough. She screamed and grabbed his hand as he thrashed her hot spot, beating it relentlessly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She repeatedly cried out. He wrapped his arm across her chest and pulled her against his chest. "That's it. That's it..." she moaned. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming! I'm cumming."

The crowd cheered and chanted, "Slut! Slut! Slut!" They raised their drinks and cheered as her pussy exploded, gushing around his hand again and again.

She reached up and grabbed his hair, letting her tits bounce freely. As her knees knocked together and she begged for more, her pelvic region ignited the most mind-blowing orgasm she ever had. Her entire body tightened and jerked wildly as her voice cracked and screeched.

The squirt spraying from her cunt got hotter, forcing Icarus to pull his hand away. Her panties filled and overflowed with steamy juice, which bubbled as it hit the ground. One whiff of her pussy's gushing juice and he realized she was peeing.

He pushed her thong down and showed the crowd her peeing pussy. Her body tensed even more, and her face turned red. Humiliation and rage consumed her, intensifying her orgasmic urination as more people gathered to watch. She screamed and tried to hide her body, but he held her still and opened her pussy, showing everyone her powerful pee stream.

The crowd went silent, shocked at how disgusting she looked. When she finally stopped peeing, one man in the back yelled, "Fuck yeah!" Then, everyone started cheering and chanting, "Slut! Slut! Slut!"

She turned around and bit Icarus on the neck, making it look sexy but wanting it to hurt. He laughed and turned her back around, showing her all the aroused and disgusted faces. All those leering eyes gawking at her turned her on, making her pussy twitch even harder.

She pulled Icarus's hair and brought his lips around to hers. They openly flicked their tongues in each others' mouths while his hand rubbed her exposed clit. Her moans were interrupted by a sharp yelp as a young slut came from the crowd with a warm towel and started wiping her pussy clean.

Jennifer stepped out of her thong and let the girl finish before giving her a passionate kiss. At the same time, slid her hand down the girl's pants and rubbed her clitoris until she came in front of the crowd. Unlike Jennifer, she didn't get angry; she grabbed the closest guy and begged him to fuck her.

Jennifer and Icarus continued partying, getting drunk off their lust and driving themselves crazy. Now that everyone knew who they were, their fans would stop them every once in a while and ask for a show. When some sorority girls stopped them, Icarus rammed his length into Jennifer from behind.

He slammed into her so hard; she fell into one of the girl's arms screaming and cumming. The girls giggled and cheered while egging him on. Jennifer leaned forward and kissed the girl holding her, letting Icarus slammed into her pussy from behind, making her cum two more times.

As the night went on, they ended up lying completely naked in the pool. There were in one of the pool chairs that sit in the water; she was sitting on his dick. Every once in a while, some people would gather, and she'd give them a quick show, bouncing on his cock two or three times to make herself cum.

Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers
12