Sting in the Tale

Story Info
Husband receives two surprises at home.
1.5k words
4.06
114.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came in the back door and called her name.

- Orla, Anyone home?

He got no answer and so he sat in the kitchen. Flicking the switch on the kettle, he turned to the table and sat down. He lit a cigarette and opened the paper. He always read the sports section first. Football, golf, motor racing, athletics then anything else. Same sequence every day.

He heard a movement upstairs and cocked an ear.

- Its probably the dog or an open window he thought and continued reading.

He heard it again. This time it was a muffled sound and he rose form the table, stubbing the cigarette.

He climbed the stairs tentatively, listening hard. As he approached the door the noise got louder and he flung open the door.

- Fuck me, he said as his eyes took in the scene before him.

There she was spread-eagled on the bed. Her legs encased in black stockings. A basque encased her breasts and flat stomach and her hands in a blur at her crotch. She wore no panties and he could see that she was very wet.

He also could see the large black vibrator wedged in her soaking cunt.

She looked him with undisguised lust and licked her lips.

- I thought you would never get up the stairs, she said.

As she spoke her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched off the bed. She groaned and he could see that she was coming. She forced the vibrator as deep as it would go and turned it up to maximum. She plunged it in and out of her pussy and he could hear the sounds that this was making.

All the time his cock was swelling in his pants and he could feel the pressure building. He stripped quickly and sat near the top of the bed.

She leaned over and took his tool in her mouth. She groaned and shifted around so that she knelt between his legs. She looked up and a smirk played across her face as she plunged down the length of his cock. Her hand grasped the base of his tool and she wanked him into her mouth.

All the time she was playing the dildo in her pussy. He could see this and it turned him on. He pushed the base of his cock forward and more upright so that he could see her bobbing mouth more clearly.

He was hoping that she would give him his occasional treat of coming in her mouth. She played with his balls. Caressing them and stroking, her hand dropped to his ass. She dipped a finger in her stuffed cunt and brought it up to his ass. She circled his anus and plunged a finger inside. He almost lost it.

He could feel his balls tightening and knew he was about to blow. He grasped the base of his tool and she bobbed up and down. He knew that if he came in her mouth he would have to control it as the pleasure was almost unbearable.

- I'm coming he said and she groaned. It was the sexiest sound that she could make.

She groaned as she came with her mouth stuffed with his cock. As he heard her go over the edge, he followed her.

She granted him his wish as he shot his load into the back of her mouth. She groaned again and he blew more jism into her hungry throat. What happened next astonished him. Although she had let him come in her mouth a few times she had always spat it out immediately. This time was different. As he bucked on the bed, she clamped her mouth around his spasming tool and sucked. He started to come down as she finished her own orgasm.

She crawled up between his legs, removing the dildo and spat a mouthful of come onto his chest. She looked at him and smiled as she licked it up again. She showed it to him as it coated her tongue. Closing her mouth, she swallowed hard and opened her mouth to show him that it was gone.

- Fuck me, he said. What has come over you?

- I was letting my mind wander she said and decided to pass the time, she answered. And I'm not finished.

She went back down on him and sucked again on his still leaking prick. She cleaned him and spat the mixture of saliva and come onto her hand. She turned away from him and backed towards him. He could see her beautiful ass and pussy staring back at him. She reached around and smeared her ass with his come and circled her asshole with an index finger.

He couldn't believe what was happening. She was a very beautiful woman and they had a great sex life. Although it wasn't a swinging, wifeswapping lifestyle they had sex often and a request for a blowjob was rarely turned down.

Tonight was different for some reason. He wasn't going to jinx it by asking questions now. His tool began to swell again at the thought of his wife behaving this way.

He took position behind her and she drew her knees up towards her breasts, her ass framed by the suspender belts attached to her basque. She grasped her ass cheeks with both hands and she spread herself for him. He gently nudged her anus and circled it with the tip of his knob.

- Easy, she whispered and she pushed back gently against him.

He had always had a fantasy about fucking his wife's asshole but, although often hinted at, he had never been allowed to. Now she was letting him. There was an unspoken agreement between them that he would be gentle. He appreciated how much of herself she was giving him and he wanted her to enjoy herself as far as was possible.

He gingerly pressed forward and the head of his cock slid into her anus. She gasped and he froze, not wanting to hurt her. She paused and then gently pushed back against him. He stayed still and allowed her to control the depth of penetration. This continued for a few moments, a little deeper every time until eventually she was backing into him and taking the full length of his member between the cheeks of her ass.

Occasionally she would dip a finger in her seeping cunt and apply the lubrication to his shaft. After a minute or two she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. The love in her eyes shone brightly as she urged him to take up the pace.

He grunted and pushed into her as far as he could. He looked down and watched his tool disappear into her ass. He had to pinch himself in order to believe that this was really happening to him. She dropped her shoulders onto the bed, raising her ass still further and reached underneath to touch her clit she circled it and pulled back the hood covering her love button. On the back of her hand she could feel his balls slapping against her and she stroked them.

- Are you okay he asked.

- Yes, my love, she replied.

He kept up his gentle rhythm and he could feel the tightness of her sphincter as he drew all the way out of his wife's bowels before plunging back in. He knew that, although he had only come fifteen minutes ago, he would not last long when his fantasy was coming true.

For the second time that night he felt his orgasm welling up in his sack. His tool began to widen even further and the feeling became inevitable.

She felt this and quickened her pace on her clit. The thought of being this depraved really got her going. The man she loved was buried in her ass and she was giving herself to him unconditionally. The wave came and crashed over her and her womb clenched as she climaxed. This brought him over the edge and he plowed his seed deep into her asshole. Again and again they pulsed with orgasm as he leaned down over her to hold her.

The waves ebbed and their breathing slowed. Gently he removed his prick from her back passage and she gasped as it left her anus. The cum started to seep from her ass and she rolled over onto her side. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She smiled and whispered to him.

- I love you.

- I love you too, he replied.

They drifted off to a gentle doze and on waking about twenty minutes later he sat up and thought to himself.

- What on earth happened just now.

She woke also and nestled into his arms. She looked into his face and with smiling eyes she whispered

- Happy tenth anniversary, my love.

- Oh fuck, he thought. I knew there was something I had forgotten.