Stock Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

Elizabeth dipped down and nibbled on his neck and moved down to his chest. Although he wasn’t as sensitive as his fiancée, they discovered that her lips on his nipples were quite arousing. Her hips slipped down and onto his thighs as her mouth traveled down his body and Sean felt himself throbbing in her wake. She reached for the tops of his black pajama bottoms and boxers. And like the first time they made love, she slipped her lips around his member as he lifted his hips. Her mouth was voracious as she bobbed her head, her tongue sliding over every vein and nuance. Words of how wonderful she was mumbled past Sean’s lips as she picked up speed and her hunger redoubled. Her wet mouth slid expertly over his shaft as her fingers caressed his balls, coaxing the seed out of him. Elizabeth surprised him when she slipped her finger into his anus and prodded his prostate. Sean’s mind melted into a fount of white and he spasmed within her mouth. His orgasm thundered through him, the rush of it making his blood run hot and cold in a twisting as she drained him of his essence.

Sean collapsed onto the sheets. “Where did that come from?” Sean was surprised into his orgasm. She had never done that before.

“You like?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Good,” she replied as she sidled up next to him. She made to wipe at a string of his seed as it lay on her breast but Sean beat her to it and slowly licked it off of her. He had no problems with the way he tasted. “Vanessa and I have been trading tips and she taught me how to get a bit more juice out of you.”

“Well, I give you an A+.”

“Glad to hear,” she commented. “Think you’ve caught your wind by now?”

“Most of it.”

“Excellent, because I’m not through with you yet.” She looked at him aggressively as she lifted up and straddled him again. He could feel the dampness of her now with his organ. She sawed at him but was offered no penetration from the thin veil separating them. Sean growled in frustration while Elizabeth growled in arousal. He’d never seen her this aggressive before. He liked it. Slowly, she peeled her bra off, exposing her stiff nipples to the open air. Sean attempted to sit up; he wanted those hard nubbins in his mouth. She shoved him back and continued to rock her hips until his member was screaming with arousal again. She held him down and dipped, running her diamond tips over his burning skin.

Sean struggled feebly against her. He was partially playing along but also because she had him so aroused it was difficult for him to form a coherent thought. She pulled up from her tantalizing dip and stared down at him majestically. She tugged her satin gloves off and tossed them over his eyes. He raised his hands to remove them so he could look at the wonderful woman but she stayed his hands. He lay still. She lifted his head and rummaged about around his skull. It wasn’t until she had tied the long gloves securely in place that he realized what she was doing. His mind filled with the seductive darkness and Elizabeth’s phantom form swirled through his senses, heightening every touch, smell, and sound. And taste. She placed a nipple in his mouth. It was the left one, if he knew anything about her body, and he devoured it.

He would have played with the other using his hands but she held them in place above his head by his thumbs. Somewhere in the back of his mind he cursed himself for teaching her that. He heard her moan in approval, even laughing throatily in a way that made his mouth water all over again. She stroked his face and then guided him to her other breast. He was wild with lust, hungry for whatever she offered him. He felt her arousal seeping onto his member through the gauzy fabric separating them. He smelled her sex, their sex, all about him. His mind clouded over in a haze of sensations.

Suddenly, she slipped off him. She was no longer on top of him, but she was near. Her hands still held his thumbs in place and he could feel the heat coming from her to his left. It shifted, that heat. He felt the pressure of the bed move to around his head. All of a sudden he could smell the center of her sex hovering above him, dripping sweet scents into his nose. He sniffed, sent a probing tongue out to find her. Sean smiled at what he knew was coming next and licked his lips in anticipation.

Elizabeth descended on him, her strong thighs leading the way. Sean took a moment to rake his teeth across those thighs and tasted the sweat across his lips. However, he did not expect to find her panties still shielding him from his goal. So she wanted to tease him, eh? Well two can play at this game. He worried at the fabric with vigor, running his tongue up and down the length of her slit. He lapped at her essence and nuzzled at the barrier with his nose, breathing in her heady scent. But every time he tried nudging aside the thin fabric it slid back into place. He worried at the edge, pulling at it with his teeth and maneuvering it with his tongue, but to no avail. Then he noticed the tug of the fabric. She was holding it in place. Sean growled and attacked her with renewed spirit and pulled at his obstacle more forcefully. Elizabeth let it go and Sean thrashed his head about until it was well out of the way. He heard his fiancée give a delighted chuckle and felt her steaming presence lift from his face. She returned and Sean could feel her dripping freely down her thigh as she straddled his face once again.

Sean lashed his tongue out and was satisfied with the slick texture of her inviting lips. He felt her shudder above him from the touch. Elizabeth lowered herself further down and was now sitting fully on his eager mouth. His tongue and lips ran rampant over her surface and delved deep inside her, exploring the velvety texture like a worm wriggling through warm earth. Distantly he heard her moan his name as her weight rested more fully on him. When he contacted the slick jewel resting on the cusp of her womanhood she bucked. His hunger was sated with the foreplay and having fully dined on the main course, Sean dove into the delicate dessert. He sucked her exposed nubbin delicately and licked it harshly until Elizabeth was ramming it into his face with wild abandon. Her movements were seismic and thunderous as she rammed him with her hips. He heard her grunts and screams through the bones in their bodies. Sean was awash in a sea of her sex and blissfully drowned in it. With a final, high-pitched keen she froze in tight passion and gushed into his mouth.

Sean felt her body go limp and slide wetly down his body, greasing the length of him with her oils. Elizabeth had loosened her grip on his thumbs and he caressed her body lovingly. He felt her soul cool as her breathing leveled. She murmured incoherently as he ran his fingers over her back and ribs and then began kissing his chest and neck. Even though he was blindfolded, he didn’t need his eyes to picture the gleaming wet beauty that lay atop him.

They cuddled for several minutes but when Sean raised his hands to remove the satin from his eyes Elizabeth commanded otherwise and Sean remained in the dark. Apparently Elizabeth was not through with him yet. They nuzzled quietly, murmuring soft words and little jokes. They talked and laughed, kissed and played. And that cursed hand of hers would not leave his manhood alone, Sean inwardly groaned. She kept him hard for half an hour, long enough for him to catch his breath and long enough to make him as randy as a stud smelling a mare in heat. She talked as she teased, but all he comprehended was her body rubbing up against him.

“Great!” Elizabeth cheered.

Sean snapped out of the haze at the sound of her jubilation. “What?” Uh-oh, he had a bad feeling about this. “What did I just agree to?”

“You said we’d go furniture shopping tomorrow.”

As her favorite word spilled from her lips Sean almost wilted, almost.

“I agreed to no such thing.”

“Why, yes you did.”

“No, I didn’t I wasn’t paying attention so it doesn’t count.”

“You weren’t paying attention?”

Sean knew better than to stir her ire when what was near and dear was quite literally in the palm of her hands, so he quickly amended his words. “You’ve been distracting me.”

“Oh, really? How?” She gave him another tantalizing squeeze and proceeded nibbling on his ear.

“’Liz, you’re not playing fair.”

“All’s fair in love and war, dear. But since you seemed to have your mind back in your skull I’m going to have to up the ante to guarantee we go tomorrow.” Suddenly Sean’s member was sheathed in a tight velvet glove and all thought of protesting drooled out of his ears. Elizabeth’s breasts rubbed against him once more until they were diamond hard points. He felt her flex around him and heard her moan. “I’ve been wanting to ride you all day, Sean.”

And she did. Her hips moved to some silent, exotic music and forced Sean’s heart to follow the rhythm. Instinctively, his hands touched her thighs and traced their way to her breasts. He explored them as they swayed, letting her nipples rub up against his palms with the motion. Elizabeth took his hands and licked them then returned them to slip over her aching points.

Elizabeth kept a steady pace, rising and falling at a rate that made him buck beneath her. After the long torture from her hand before, Sean was nearly ready to burst. Elizabeth kept him at bay and rode him to insanity. She clenched her wet fist tightly and released with every stroke, forming a lustful madness in his mind like a seed taking root. Her heat twisted its way into his every nerve until all he could feel was the throbbing pulse of his rod between her legs. She flowed freely over him, her wetness lubricating them. And then she sped up. She impaled herself over and over again, thrashing wildly and causing her sweat to spray him. He felt her lose herself in the throes of passion. He heard her panting turn into moans, moans into screams. “Yes, Sean! Yesyesyesyes YES!” He couldn’t take the pressure anymore and exploded into a starscape of liquid heat. She gripped him in her wet fist and froze, her insides squeezing with feminine power.

Elizabeth collapsed atop him, her panting breath rasping through his ears. Sean could barely lift a hand to remove his blindfold and sneak a glimpse at the beautiful woman in his arms before slipping into a dreamless sleep.

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers
12