Stocking Stuffer

Story Info
Jim and Santa use Brooke.
3.7k words
3.85
65k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This story is subject to copyright law and should not be duplicated or reproduced without the expressed consent of the author. I encourage you to vote and leave constructive feedback. Thanks for reading.

*

My wife Brooke and I have been married for 10 years. Brooke is stunning, especially for a 44 year old woman. Brooke has natural 36Es and curly red hair that falls just below her shoulders. Her pendulous melons stand proudly off of her chest with no sag whatsoever. They truly are a wonder of nature.

We occasionally play around with other couples however, due to a lack of available time, its hard to categorize our lifestyle as swingers. The last time we played with another couple was over 2 1/2 years ago. Lately, our conversations during sex have centered around her getting used by me and another man. Basically, her serving as our sexual slave, with us taking her as we see fit. She would exist that evening only to pleasure us in any manner we deemed necessary. Brooke loves to be treated like a whore. The only variance is that I make sure she comes as many times as possible. This ensures that she'll come back for more another day.

Brooke was not very sexual when we first met. However, she was one of those women that simply hadn't met the right man to introduce her to sex. More importantly, she had not met anyone whom would introduce her to the art of being a sex slave. Brooke, you see, has been trained to satisfy any wanton desire that I may need to satisfy. She understands that anytime I want to use her body, she is to submit to me in any manner I choose. If she refuses, she understands that I will take her by force, punishing her for her insolence. This rarely occurs however, sometimes even the best trained slave will choose to test boundaries. She has also been trained to clearly detail any fantasy she may have, this takes the guesswork out of exploring her desires. I do not have the time or patience for guessing games. She understands that all of her fantasies will be listened to without judgment or fear of reprisal.

I have a buddy that I ride with named Evan. He has repeatedly remarked how phenomenal Brooke's tits are and that he would love to get his hands on them. As we have friends over to the hot tub frequently, Evan has seen her tits many times. He just hasn't been able to touch them, yet. Evan is average height and weight. He shaves his head and maintains a goatee. The most notable thing about Evan was his abnormally fat cock. He was only 7 inches or so in length however, his cock was about as wide as can of tuna. Having seen him get in and out of the hot tub, the thing looked almost freakish it was so wide. I know that Brooke had seen it too. When he and his wife came over, she always made some kind of smartass comment about his fat cock.

The day after Thanksgiving, Brooke was off battling the other million or so maniacs, trying to get the pre-holiday bargains. I told Brooke that I would take care of getting all the Christmas decorations out of the attic and deploy them to their respective spots in the yard. Evan had agreed to come over to "assist". Little did she know what she would have waiting for her when she returned.

Brooke was out the door at a ridiculous 3:30 a.m. I got up at a more respectable hour, Evan arrived and we went to work getting the Christmas stuff out of the attic. We finished about noon, the perfect time to sit down for a well deserved beer. One of the items that we retrieved was the Santa suit that I usually used for our kids. As the kids were at the grandparents for the day, tonight was the night that Brooke's fantasy was going to come true.

Looking like she had been through hell, Brooke arrived home about 4 p.m. I had stashed Evan out in the hot tub and told him to chill out until I could get Brooke ready. "Go take a nice hot bath," I told her. "I'll get the stuff out of your car and stash it so the kids don't see it".

"That sounds like a fantastic idea," she said.

"Make sure you clean up the kitty", I directed. "I want it nice and smooth tonight".

Brooke looked up at me through the top of her eyes, her head hanging down. "Honey," she pouted. "I have been up since 3 a.m. I don't have the energy to have sex tonight".

I closed my eyes briefly and shook my head. "Perhaps you thought that was a request, young lady. We know how this is going to play out, don't we?"

She pouted even more, "yes daddy."

"Now run off and do as your told. Enjoy your bath and come back relaxed and more importantly, SMOOTH." I heavily emphasized the direction again, ensuring that she got the point.

The minute she was off to the bathroom I went out to retrieve Evan.

"Make sure you're quiet, I don't want her have a clue until she comes out of the bedroom. You know what to do right?"

"Yea, yea, I got it," he says. "I'll be upstairs in the media room waiting. Where's the suit."

"I put it upstairs already. All you have to do is get it on and be waiting. Remember, even when she realizes who it is, don't take off the beard, glasses and hat. I want the pictures to look like Santa and her husband are fucking the shit out of her."

"Like I said, I got it. Geez, you are one sick fuck dude."

"It's her fantasy," I replied. "I just added the Santa twist. Now you can put that Yule log to good use. I think I hear her mulling around down there. I'll bring her up as soon as she's out of the tub."

I ran back downstairs to check on Brooke's progress. She was out of the tub and had a towel wrapped around her tits and another in a towel turban.

"Let's see angel." I waited patiently while she pulled the bottom of her towel aside to reveal her baby smooth mons. "Very nice honey. That's a very good girl. Now, towel off that hair, put on something sexy and come up to the media room, I have a surprise for you."

"Jim, I told you I'm exhausted. Can't we do this some other night?" "The kids are away all night, I've been drinking since noon and oh let's see...", I pulled the towel off of her head, grabbed a handful of her luscious locks, yanked her body towel off and roughly twisted her nipple. "You have apparently forgotten your place. This will require a quick refresher apparently.

Her mouth twisted in pain as the nipple was simultaneously pinched and twisted. Still holding the handful of hair, I walked her to the bed and bent her over the edge. I shifted my hold of her hair to my left hand and quickly removed my belt with the right.

"Twice I've hinted what's expected of you tonight, and twice you've given me backtalk. Two infractions by my count, one swat per infraction."

I doubled up the belt ensuring the both ends where in my grasp. Raising my 38 inch length arm as high as it would go I let loose with the first of her two reminders. There's nothing like the sound of leather singing through the air, ending with a crisp WACK, as both sides of the leather contract on themselves as they made contact with her creamy ass cheek.

"Ouch, you fucking prick," she screamed. "That really hurt."

"That doesn't sound like any adjustment of attitude". I pressed her head into the mattress and raised my hand again. "Just remember, Santa doesn't bring presents to bad boys or girls. Perhaps I'll let you explain your bad attitude to Santa yourself."

WACK! "Ow," she cried. A tear had started to form in her eye. Her ass was turning a bright crimson where the leather and her skin made contact. "I'm sorry daddy, I'll be a good girl." "That's better young lady. Now get dressed and get your ass upstairs."

"Yes daddy, I'll be up in a second," she sniffled. "What did you mean about "explaining to Santa,"" she asked?

"You'll find out soon enough. Now get upstairs before I am required to give you a reminder of your place". At this point, I had the beginnings of a lovely hard-on. I grabbed a couple of fresh beers and headed upstairs.

Evan was fully outfitted in the Santa suit and waiting. He had even put the fake tummy on underneath. I knew he'd be taking it off later but, the effect was perfect.

A few minutes later Brooke warily came up the stairs. She had put on a black, transparent babydoll negligee, finished off with her 4 inch stiletto pumps. The baby doll had a string which wrapped around the base of her enormous tits, giving them just a hint of support. It also served to press the transparent material against her nipples, nicely showing off her oblong areolas. She had put on perfume, the combination of it and the oils from her bath were intoxicating. Santa immediately started to develop a tent in his suit.

There was a look of amusement on Brooke's face as she immediately thought this was some kind of joke. Brooke did not immediately recognize whom was occupying the Santa suit.

In his best Santa voice, Evan said "good evening young lady. Come sit on Santa's lap and tell me what you would like for Christmas. Of course, that means that you have to have been a good girl this year."

"Oh, I've been very good," said Brooke. As she walked toward Evan she looked over at me and gently rubbed her ass. The sight of her ass walking in those heals was breathtaking. The red stripe across her ass cheek was clearly visible through the thin black material.

Brooke walked over to Santa, turned and put her arm around his neck as she sat down on the unmolested cheek. At this point, I pulled out the digital camera and started taking pictures of Brooke and Santa. I had previously set up the video camera as well. I hit the record button and checked the focus and lighting. All was well.

"So young lady, you've been good have you? That's funny, your husband tells me that you just had to have a reminder about your attitude. That's doesn't sound like you've been a good girl to me. Based on what I've heard, I don't think there's going to be any presents for you this year my dear. That is, unless you can give Santa some reason as to why you deserve anything."

It appeared that light was beginning to dawn on Brooke as to what was going on. She began to get into her assigned role in this little game.

In her best little girl voice, "Oh Santa, everyone slips up sometimes. I'll do anything do show you that I can be a good girl."

"Ho ho ho, well," Santa laughed. "Let's just see about that shall we. If you promise to do everything that Santa and your husband tell you, perhaps a gift can be arranged. Are you willing to do anything that we tell you to?"

Still in her little girl voice, "oh yes Santa, I promise," Brooke replied.

"Well then, the first thing your going to do is to stand up, take off that garment, get on your knees and suck Santa's cock. Before you do that however, after you've taken off the clothing, turn slowly for Santa so he can get a good luck at you, you little slut."

"Yes Santa, anything you say." Brooke stood in front of Santa facing him. Her juicy ass was facing me. She reached in back and undid the string that ran under her breasts. She reached down to the bottom of the negligee and pulled it over her head in one motion. Standing there, smooth to the touch, red stripe across her ass, my cock was now raging. Santa appeared to be having the same issue.

"Is this right Santa," Brooke asked as she slowly turned.

"That's a good girl. Now get on your knees and put my cock in your mouth."

Brooke knelt in front of Santa, loosened the big black belt on his jacket, opened it and undid his fly. The minute Brooke saw Evan's fat cock, she knew to whom it belonged.

"Oh my Santa, I don't know that I can fit that in my mouth."

"You see there my dear, that's just the kind of attitude that get's you in trouble". Santa grabbed a handful of hair with each of his hands and swiftly pulled her mouth onto his cock.

Brooke opened wide and managed to get the head of his fat cock past her lips. She bobbed up on down on the head, pressing her lips closed when it was out and slowly opening her lips as the head moved past. Once she had lubricated the head sufficiently, Santa pulled harder on the handfuls of hair and pushed his chubby manhood into her mouth.

Brooke was clearly straining to take more of him in her mouth. Santa would apply pressure, using her hair as a handle. "If you can't take more of Santa in your mouth you fucking whore, Santa is going to have to have your husband give you some incentive."

Try as she might, Brook could only stretch her mouth open enough to get past his bulbous cockhead. Santa was pulling her head toward the end of his cock and I could see her straining to get more that the head past her lips. As Santa pulled her closer, Brooke started to gag.

Santa released one side of her head, shifting the other hand to the crown of her head. He secured his hold on her hair again and pushed her with renewed vigor. With his free hand, Santa threw me his very wide belt and instructed me to "give her a little incentive."

This belt was too wide to fold and hold in one hand. I stood up and approached Brooke's striped ass. Rather then doubling it up, I held the buckle of the belt in my right hand and let the open end dangle.

"Tell me when you want her to go deeper," I told Santa.

Santa would apply pressure to the back of Brooke's head and I would deliver the open end of the belt with a CRACK! With each swat, Santa would gain some ground as she was vocalizing the pain of the whipping.

CRACK, "Ow", and Santa's cock would gain some ground in her mouth. After about 10 swats, Santa had his fat cock about 1/3 of the way in to her mouth. When he got to the limit of her mouth's flexibility, Santa would hold her head in place, letting her gag and struggle for air. Brooke's face was turning red and she had slobber running out of her mouth. Each time he held her on to his cock, Brooke would struggle vainly at the pressure on the back of her head. Santa was a master at pushing her to the limit of passing out without actually going over the edge.

"That's right you little fuck slut Santa taunted. This is just the beginning of your redemption. You're going to have to do a lot better than this if you want Santa to bring you anything this year". Evan was apparently completely absorbed in his role.

Santa's belt was so wide that Brooke's ass was now evenly striped from one cheek to the other. I put my hand on her ass and it was warm to the touch.

"Let's get a bit more comfortable," I told Santa.

By this point I had abandoned the camera and relied on the video to capture the rest of the action. I quickly disrobed. Santa took off his pants, jacket and fake tummy. He put the black boots back on, leaving on the hat, glasses and beard.

While we disrobed, Brooke was kneeling on her elbows and knees, gasping for air and coughing. Santa sat back in his chair and began punishing Brooke's mouth right where he left off. I aligned my stiff cock at Brooke's pussy and roughly slammed my cock into her in one push. As my cock fully inserted itself, Brooke's warm ass cheeks pressed against my hips. Having stretched Brooke's lips to the limit, Santa and I now got into a rhythm where I would slam my cock into Brooke and she would take as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. After about 10 minutes of this action, I told Santa I wanted to switch.

Santa stood up and came around Brooke's ass. I sat in Santa's chair and impaled my cock into the back of Brooke's throat. Santa eased that fat monsters head into Brooke's pussy and Brooke immediately started to moan. I didn't know if it was from pain or pleasure and frankly, didn't care. Each time she moaned I'd shove my cock past her tonsils and the vibration was delicious.

Santa continued to force his fat cock into Brooke's cunt and had finally impaled his full length into her. "Holy shit that's tight," bellowed Santa. I found it amusing that Evan was staying in character and using the Santa voice. Each time he thrust his meat into her, Santa yelled out "ho".

Cock in, "ho," cock out. Cock in, "ho," cock out. We continued this rhythm for about 10 minutes and Santa signaled that he was ready to cum. We both increased the timing of our thrusts and Brooke had her first orgasm of the evening. Her pussy contracting on Santa's cock sent him over the edge. Watching Santa deposit his load in Brooke, I forced my cock past her tonsils again and distributed a load directly down her throat.

"Clean up Santa now," I instructed Brooke. She immediately turned around and started licking their combined juices off of Santa's cock. As she turned, I could see the copious amounts of cum that Santa had deposited in her snatch. It was already leaking out of her cunt by the time her moist slit came into view. She repeatedly licked his entire length like a chubby ice cream cone.

While Brooke was cleaning off Santa's cock, I went downstairs to get more beers, the bottle of lube and some of Brooke's dildos. When I returned, Santa had Brooke laying on her back on one of the couches. He was licking her pussy and slamming two fingers in and out of her. Just as I got to the top of the stairs, Brooke was riding the crest of another orgasm.

I handed Santa a beer, slid in between Brooke's thighs and took over where he had left off. While I was licking Brooke's clit, I lubed up her tight little asshole and slid my index finger up to the second knuckle. I made ever widening circles with my fingers to get her opened up. When her tight little rosebud had loosened sufficiently, I lubed up her 8 inch dong and inserted the head into her ass. Brooke started to moan as I worked the dong up her ass, eventually getting all but about 1 inch into her.

At this point, both Santa and I were hard. He climbed up onto her chest and put the chubby monster right between her tits. Using her nipples as handles, he grabbed each roughly and lifted her melons up and around his cock. He pushed her tits together forming a perfect canal for his cock.

"Hold your tits together and don't let me cock slide out you fucking slut," Santa told her. With his hands free, Santa pulled her head forward by her hair. Each time the head of his cock protruded out the top her tits Santa pushed the enormous head into her mouth. With his other hand Santa started to spank Brooke's nipples. Each time he pulled his cock out of her mouth he would smack each of her nipples roughly.

"That's it Santa, smack my tits. I'll be a good girl I promise. Fuck my tits Santa, use me and cum all over me. Fuck me Santa, fuck me." Brooke was yelling so loud I was afraid the neighbors might hear her.

While Santa was busy abusing Brooke's tits, I slid my cock into her wet cunt. Since Santa had previously stretched her out, my average cock slid in easily. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and reached underneath her. While Santa was banging away at her tits, I was alternatively pushing my cock in and out of her cunt and the dong in and out of her ass.

I could tell by Santa's increased pace that Santa was getting close to cumming. His slapping of her tits was intensifying and his thrusting in between her ripe melons continued at a frantic pace.

"Santa's going to cum bitch", he told Brooke.

Just before he exploded, he grabbed her hair on both sides of her head, plunged hit cock in her mouth as far as she could take and simply held her there. Brooke immediately started to fight for air and Santa just held her, pumping his seed into her stomach.

The sight of Brooke struggling for air, knowing the Santa was pushing his seed into her without regard for her pleasure or comfort, caused my own load to erupt, filling her cunt with spunk. I pulled the dong out of her ass and Brooke collapsed to the ground in a sweaty heap.

"Go clean yourself whore," I told her and bring us back some more beers when you come back.

"Yes daddy," she replied.

Brooke walked over to Evan and said "Thank you Santa, I hope I was a good enough girl for you. "

12