Stocking Stuffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God" Carry snorted, looking at me, "are you playing with yourself watching your sister get a good fucking?"

I hadn't even realized I was doing it till she called attention to it. And for some reason a blush came over me, as if I was the only one doing something perverted.

Angie looked over at me, "Baby," she sighed, "stop playing with your little piggy." I put my hands to my side and apologized.

"I am close!" Jack grunted.

Jack slid down and placed his cock at the bottom of Angie's breasts, she pressed them together as he feverishly fucked her tits again. He had already brought my wife to orgasm several times, and my sister.

As his head pierced the top of her breasts, she stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his big head.

"Oh God!" He cried out. "Oh God, your tits are so fucking soft. Jesus, they're so big, you feel so good!"

"Ooh!"

"Ooh!"

"Ooh!" His snakehead turned purple and throbbed like a beating heart before bursting his thick pearly fluid all over Angie's tits, neck and face.

"Fuck ME!" He chanted, throwing his arms up and behind his head, he kept pumping between Angie's tits and more and more semen drained out. Completely spent he slid his dick from between her tits, and lay down on the floor beside her.

Carry went a grabbed a couple of towels, she sat down between her husband's legs and gently cleaned him off. Carry tossed me a towel and told me to clean Angie. I wiped what seemed like a liter of cum off of her chest and neck.

"What about me?" I pouted, pointing at my erect little piggy. Angie didn't say a word; she just lifted her knees and spread her legs. I knelt down in position.

"Look at how close he has to get to her," Carry snorted.

I placed the tip at her gaping hole and fell inside her. "Jesus, I could fit my arm in her stretched out pussy." I thought. I pumped away, swirling, and mashing as best I could, but honestly I wasn't getting anywhere. Angie just sat there motionless and expressionless as I pounded away.

Carry crawled over and placed her head on Angie's chest, looking down at us fucking as she had when Jack was inside her.

"I can't see anything. Are you sure you're in there?" She asked me, "Is he in there?" She directed toward Angie. My wife looked down at me between her legs.

"I am not sure." Was all she said, and laid her head back down. I sat up further on my knees and Carry placed her face low on Angie's stomach.

"Oh, there it is, I see it now, yep you're in. Here maybe this will help." She mocked, and slid her hand down to Angie's pussy pinching her lips tighter around my little dick.

My gasp betrayed the fact that it helped.

"Oh! You do like that" She teased, and clamped even tighter. "Just close your eyes and imagine you're fucking her with a great big, giant cock." She cooed. I closed my eyes and felt Carry tighten up even more. Finally, it felt like I was fucking her. God it felt great.

I could hear Angie moaning now, finally showing some sign of interest in me. She cried out a little yelp, and my confidence returned. I gripped her knees and pounded harder.

"You know." Carry teased, "Angie had to open up as wide as possible to take Jack's cock, but with you... well you better get used to squeezing her pussy around your tiny thing."

My pace quickened and my face flushed, "I think he's about to explode," Carry sang. I opened my eyes and saw Carry's fist clenched around my dick. I was no longer inside my wife at all. I was fucking my sister's hand, while she played with my wife's clit with the other.

"Cum for me, little piggy." Carry whispered.

I thrust into her hand as deep and hard as I could. My dick erupted in her hand; I kept pumping away till I was totally spent. Carry released her grip and gently stroked my head ushering out a little more cum. I sat down with my back against the couch. Carry continued to play with my flaccid dick.

"I've never seen one this little." She confessed with serious look of concern on her face. Then leaned over and gave it kiss.

"Merry Christmas my LITTLE stocking stuffer."