Stocking Tops Pt. 03

Story Info
Lee wins a job & his licking becomes more rewarding.
12.4k words
4.78
32.4k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriett decided she didn't want to go to the movies and directed the cab driver to take them to a hotel.

"I'm booking us in here for the night if that is acceptable to you," she said.

"I-I haven't..."

"Haven't enough money for a luxury hotel like this?" Harriett smiled. "Of course not -- you've only recently left school and are -- just how old are you?"

"I turned nineteen three weeks ago."

"Oh my, I'm really cradle-snatching. You do know about sex I hope?"

"Yes of course. How old are you?"

Harriett smiled, said she'd turn forty later in the year and told him to wait and pretend to be guarding luggage. When he raised an eyebrow about the reference to luggage, she said it was not the type of hotel that let rooms to people not bone-fide travellers. Lee leaned against a luggage trolley just inside the entrance and when Harriett turned at reception and pointed in that direction when talking to the check-in receptionist he waved and the smiling receptionist showed him great teeth.

In the room Harriett said she'd asked reception to send up their luggage in half and hour so if someone called and said they couldn't locate his and his mother's luggage Sebastian must say a porter had already brought their luggage to the room.

"I'm Sebastian, your son? Non-existent luggage arriving in the room? Have you done this before?"

"I occasionally meet a male acquaintance for an overnight stay here," she blushed. "Mostly they are my husband's junior partners who are keen to be first-in-line when the next senior position is offered. I understand my husband's first wife also benefited by this process. I sit on the selection panel for all appointments and report on personal attributes."

"Ah, so you also help in the section of junior partners?"

"Well, since you've asked, yes. But I assure you the minimum age for junior partner is twenty-eight so you will be the youngest guy I've had in my bed for more than twenty years."

"Ah, so not all of these adulterous dalliances are with males?"

"Well, since you've asked, no," Harriett said, blushing again. "We only have three female partners but if the thought of me being warm and cuddly to other women sickens you, I invite you to vacate this room now."

Instead of answering vocally, Lee stepped up confidently to Harriett and holding her shoulder with his right hand pushed his other hand under her skirt and scooped his middle finger into her slit and straightened sucked that finger, staring at her and then repeated the dip but this time offered the finger for Harriet to suck. She did so without hesitation and then asked, "What was that about?"

Lee smiled and said according to his young American aunt it symbolised that a man was committing to the taste of a woman and that the woman had committed to tasting herself on that man.

"That stretches credibility but I'm prepared to acknowledge it does create appropriate symbolism. It also tells me you lick pussy -- some males can't even stand the thought of going down on it."

Lee said he had already learned to be patient, considerate and concentrate on what the woman he was with wanted. "My mother has schooled me into accepting it's not about me, and that if I choose women carefully I'll receive my reward as they will not selfishly focus on themselves."

"Do you connect carnally with your mother?"

"She often urges me to lick or finger but so far has not attempted to pull me into her although she's moaned to me to make it happen. I just think it would be best for our long-term relationship that I don't penetrate her pussy in any manner. We both extract wonderful pleasure in our shared stockings culture."

Harriett groaned and flopped on to the sofa. "Lick me for as long as you like my darling and then fuck me stupid and then we'll go down to dinner.

After Harriett drained him again just after dawn, Lee made her coffee, showered and kissed her goodbye.

"It was a beautiful encounter Harriett." He then told her he'd never met a woman who'd matched his interest in stockings and would always remember her for that. She cried softly and wiped her tears down his face, a touching gesture and he imagined she regarded that as some sort of symbolism, possibly thinking she and he had become spiritually bound in some manner in which he had no understanding. He'd been intimately involved for so long with his mother and more recently with his aunt to know that the thoughts of some women went beyond depths that his thoughts ever ventured.

* * *

Returning home Lee went to his father's study to collect a copy of the last annual report of Peach Group Consolidated Holdings plc where he found Mrs Martha Islington-Scott was listed as managing director of the textiles division comprising clothing, embroidery, knitting, yarn manufacture, woven fabric manufacture, dyeing and finishing. He groaned knowing his father was out to make him suffer being expelled from Tuckers' College for Boys that had prepared Peach men for life for several generations. The only satisfaction he had was he could continue living a home because the head office of Peach Textiles Group plc was based in London.

Perhaps if he did well he'd win his father's forgiveness and be sent to a more appealing division such as electronics, motor vehicle distribution or marina operations. The more Lee studied the report the more he could see it appeared to be an incestuous division, with Martha's daughter being director of operations and a granddaughter Paula being general manager of a company called High Street Fashion. The photograph of the three was an eye-opener. Grandma appeared to be into her sixties, with flat tits drooped towards her naval, daughter Charlene had a mean mouth and one tit obviously much larger than the other while Paula looked quite okay actually. It wasn't a good photograph, taken at a crowded cocktail party and the intake of excessive alcohol probably had removed any appearance of intelligence from their faces and their dress sense was abysmal.

Islington-Scott? Lee rolled the name over his tongue three times trying to remember where he'd heard it before. Suddenly there was a click: he hadn't heard it mentioned, he'd read it. He went to his mother's bedroom (his parents slept apart but there was a connecting door) and ratted through her dresser looking for her family Bible. He guessed there was about fifteen hundred pounds in money spread around the drawer -- dropped when she cleaned out handbags -- plus (he counted) thirty-three condoms and he grinned, muttering, naughty girl mummy. He found the Bible and lifted it from its box and inside the back cover was his mother's family tree. And there it was: her great-grandmother Helen Scott married Harold Islington and their son was named Trent Islington-Scott and his elder son married Martha Owens. So it would appear her daughter Charlene had not married and had an illegitimate daughter she called Paula and gave her the family name. Well, that's how he figured it otherwise how could Charlene retained her maiden name? Oh yeah, divorced before Paula's birth and returned to her maiden name. His grandfather probably felt sorry for the family and brought grandmother Martha into the family business.

Lee spent the next hour going through his mother's collection of stockings that he found far more interesting than family trees, money and condoms.

He was half asleep on the bed, his erection in his hand when his mother walked in, returning from Manchester. "Oh darling, I'll fix that for you," she said brightly, rushing to lock both doors before returning to him before he had time to put it away. She began sucking while removing one of her stockings. Lee had the thought she'd not extract much of a shot but was wrong, because when he was almost ready to fire she wrapped the nylon around it and cooed -- come big for mummy darling. She came up, smiling, the sides of her mouth dripping and looking very happy. She eased back beside him and fingered herself to satisfaction as they chatted. Lee decided not to moan about being given a rotten job working for Martha.

On Sunday evening Victoria gave Lee a real treat, wearing a pair of real silk stockings. He began by sucking both feet, each time bringing her to orgasms and once up to the insides of her knees, soaked the silk in saliva and he played with her swelling breasts. By the time his tongue went over the stocking tops to make contact with her fleshy thigh pad she was panting and bounding on her ass and drowned her scream by biting her arm as she creamed between her thighs into a puddle.

"Lick it," she commanded. In a good mood, Lee lapped it noisily while she fingered herself into another release. She pulled him up -- he had to assist of course -- and she began cleaning his face with her tongue and when she was finished he dribbled the store of her final secretion from her mouth into hers. He moved right up and reaching down into her groin lubricated between her breasts and finished with a great titty fuck, which was rare for them. She insisted he stay with her all night and a couple of hours later he heard his father arrive home from his club where he would have been with a couple of his male friends doing the unspeakable, rather like mother and son.

After breakfast sitting with his mother while his father made business calls in his study, Lee told his mother how much he'd enjoyed last night.

"She laughed and said she marvelled that he'd been able to resist shafting her. "You mind is as strong as steel darling," she said fondly.

The noises from the study indicated his father was on the move. "I transferred twenty-thousand pounds into your bank account yesterday," he mother said. "Your father agreed with me that you've become a young man so deserve a decent birthday present for your 19th."

"That's unbelievably generous," Lee said. "How can I reward you?"

"I'll think of something," she smirked.

On-call chauffeur Mrs James drove them to Peach Textiles where she waited for Mr Peach to introduce Lee to Martha before heading off to a meeting in The City.

"Good morning Martha, what does my boy Lee call you?"

"Mrs..."

"No Martha."

"In that case Martha is fine."

"Excellent. Say hello Martha Lee."

"Good morning Martha. This is a big opportunity for me so thank you for volunteering to take me on."

Martha looked at him coldly and said she welcomed him to the operation and said he was expected to do well.

"Martha, I want you to push Lee to complete an on-line business administration degree with all the time off necessary to attend any block tuition courses without salary deduction. I want you to give him a proper title and fix his salary at intermediate manager level, the lowest rung, and thereafter reward him on effort. You are free to dismiss him at any time but I would expect you to justify such action to me. That is all. Any questions?"

"No thank you Arthur. Have a rewarding day."

To Lee's astonishment his father put out his hand to be shaken. "You are assigned to Martha as she's my best operator. Succeed under her tutelage and you'll be in the race to takeover from me eventually."

Lee shook his father's hand and mumbled he'd try not to disappoint.

As Arthur left the office Martha said grimly, "Now that charade is over I have you under my thumb, young man. Demonstrate progress and I'll reward it and the opposite shall also apply."

"I wouldn't want it any other way Mrs Islington-Scott."

She looked at him sharply. "What happened to Martha?"

Lee looked down and said he thought the invitation to address her as Martha was pre-empted by his father and historically she would feel beholden to his father.

Martha breathed out and said 'Oh my' loud enough for Lee to hear.

"You appear gifted with your father's cut-and-thrust mind and your mother's grace and intelligence."

"Possibly."

"You are not surprised I know then that intimately."

"No, you are related to my mother through the Scott's line."

"They told you that?"

"No, when I was told by my father I was to be dumped on you the name Islington-Scott was mentioned and I had a vague memory of the name Scott and found the reference to it in my mother's family tree."

"What did she say when you told her?"

"I saw no reason to mention it. My father has placed me here because he wants me to fail -- I have no interest in what you do here. A decent sponsoring father would have placed me in the motor-vehicle or marina divisions where my interests lie."

Martha's lips slackened. "Do I deduce you don't like your father?"

Lee shrugged and said: "He's a stranger in my life. Please just leave it at that."

Martha smiled and said she'd ensure he would lift himself in the world of business. They spent the best part of an hour talking about her business division while she probed to discover the extent of his knowledge and interest in what they did. At the end of the mild interrogation she sighed, "Well, being so close to your mother I'm not surprised you have more than a passing knowledge about women's clothing. You are aware that my daughter and granddaughter work for me?"

"Yes but only through reading. Family patronage appears to have done no harm?"

Martha's eyes hooded and her thin mouth tightened. "What do you mean by that?"

"The promotion of daughter and granddaughter to senior positions within the division appear to have dovetailed well. The bottom line of this division is second only to the financial services division in the entire group."

An eyebrow over a watery red-lined pale blue eye lifted high.

"Yes, I know how to read financial reports," Lee grinned. "I pass through a great school of learning and only faltered on the final lap by falling asleep before I returned to me own bed."

Martha looked rather impressed. "You know I would have been told about 'the incident."

"Oh yes, my father feels betrayed and wants me to suffer. But rest assured I'm not homosexual. I anticipated my father would have told you that and suggested he suspects I have an unusual relationship with my mother."

Martha smiled and said he'd appeared to have briefed her rather well.

"I love my mother but have avoided being consumed by her."

Martha looked at Lee intently and he knew that was a time to keep his mouth shut and to hold her gaze. She was thinking deeply, making her final assessment.

She called her PA and after introducing her to Lee asked Mrs Todd to take Lee to Paula. "I'm calling Paula now to brief her.

* * *

Another woman was comforting Paula's distressed PA so Mrs Todd ignored them and went straight through into Paula's office with only one quick knock before opening the door and walking in.

"Paula, this is Lee Peach. Please look after him well as he appears to be your grandmother's protégé. Bye."

Held in Paula's glare, Lee called to Mrs Todd as she reached the door and said, "Thank you Mrs Todd."

"Well, at least you have manners," Paula snapped. "My little empire has been breached, by my own grandmother of all people! Why is she doing this to me?"

"Because you are the best and she regards me as her protégé?"

"Mention that word to me ever again and you'll be on your backside in the gutter."

"Yes ma'am."

"And don't try being cute with me. I'm Paula, even to you."

Paula angrily went over to an side bench and Lee made her back stiffen when he called, "Coffee with a touch of milk, please."

He grinned when he saw her reach into the under-cupboard for a second mug. He winced, eyeing the tight butt and no sign of suspender clip bumps. Enough leg was showing to indicate Paula wasn't wearing hold-ups. She was in the dreaded tights, heating aromas around her groin.

Lee had already assessed Paula: A young woman under stress who was made-up and dressed to look like a mouse. Mouse -- there was no other word for it. Her hair was mousy and untidy, her reasonably sized breasts were wobbling without support, her make-up was minimal -- nothing really wrong with that but the application was careless and he suspected the products used were that same she wore from her early teens. She wore a black shroud that presumably she though was a dress. Oh dear. The one consoling thought was the chassis underneath looked shaped elegantly -- at least that was him impression of the faultless-looking legs from ankles up to the mid-thigh level he'd glimpsed when she bent over to get his mug.

"How old are you Paula?"

She turned with a slight smile. "Twenty-seven if it's any business of yours." Walking back to her desk she said, "Now I talk and you listen. Got that?"

Lee nodded submissively.

Chapter 3

Paula had listened in disbelief when Martha called her. Her grandmother was ordering her -- not asking her -- to take on a distant relative called Lee Peach, very distant as according to Martha, Paula's great-great-grandmother Amelia Scott had married Oliver Peach.

Paula with her quick mind recalled the connection in an instant. Her grandfather Trent Islington-Scott had heroically gone back into a burning textile factory three times to bring out female workers two at a time before the roof collapsed the fourth time he re-entered the building and he perished. Paula's mother Charlene aged three was left an orphan because her mother had died in childbirth. Lee Peach's grandfather had taken Martha and her baby Charlene into his family and seven years later his only child Albert Peach was born. Martha was also taken into the company and forced to obtain qualifications in accountancy and was then promoted within the company. At twenty-three Charlene who worked as housekeeper became pregnant to one of her guardian's friends and after Paula was born Albert Peach hired a live-in nanny and placed Charlene, who never married, to work with her mother. Now the spoilt brat grandson of Martha's deceased guardian had been placed under Martha's care and Martha insisted he become Paula's personal assistant.

"No, no way," Paula had flared. "You know all my executive staff apart from the aged financial controller are females which is appropriate because our business is female apparel?"

"I do darling but I have an emotional debt to repay. After your mother disgraced herself by becoming pregnant did my guardian throw her out on to the street? He did not, instead he handed her to me to make something of her life. But how the wheels turn as his son wants to break Lee, to humiliate him because he's shown signs of being the black sheep of the family but I will not allow that to happen."

"But me, why me?" Paula whined.

"Because your company is dragging its feet, that's why. This boy has intelligence to burn and already has been schooled into a good understanding of the way business operates and he knows about feminine apparel."

"How on earth can you know that? The closest he would have come to that is pulling off the panties of sluts."

"Paula, I choose to ignore that comment. He may just be the young man to smarten you up -- just look at the way you dress, although your mother is to blame for that."

"Martha, don't speak to me like that!"

"Well, at least you have your grandmother's fire. Just take him and propel him forward Paula. I'll not accept anything less."

"If he lays one finger on me he'd down the road."

"Possibly that's what you need darling but let's not waste time. If I hear he's been sacked without justification you'll have to answer me. I've instructed personnel to promote Janice you PA to a more senior position. That's all."

Lee Peach, what a feminine name, fumed Paula but then settled down knowing the kid's mother was a lovely lady and several years ago when they'd first met had acknowledged their distant relationship with one of the warmest smiles Paula had ever received. She called in Janice to give her the good news but as to be expected Janice burst into tears and had to be calmed.