Stocking Tops Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's you I need to see Melba."

"Oh Lee!"

"Um, to talk business."

The house was out of town, on a farm running Hereford cattle.

"Dinner will be late. Let's go for a swim."

"Um, I'm without a swimsuit."

"Well in that case I'll swim without mine. I prefer it that way."

After they swam for a bit and Lee did the guy thing and completed a few power-swimming lengths, he crossed to Melba who stood in the shallows.

"I suspect you think I'm promiscuous?"

"I'm hoping you are," he said, moving right up to her. "Can we keep this separate from business, I mean if I don't please you here you won't take it out on me elsewhere?"

"No, providing what you do is not ugly."

"This is what I do," Lee said, moving in and kissing her without haste. They kept on kissing and she pushed one of his hands underwater and held it against her pussy. What could a guy do but yield, a guy who was happily promiscuous?

Lee pushed her hand away to affix to his dick. He pushed his hips forward. She guided it in and he began delivering long, deliberately slow thrusts. She tongued him hungrily and when she began groaning he picked up the pace and she began rocking back at him and they both came pretty much together, both keeping their eyes open and on each other.

"How was that?" she asked, as he pulled out and they watched fluids escaping into the lighter colored water. She had been leaning against their towels so handed Lee's his towel and wiped the sweat of her face with hers.

"Beautifully accomplished. I readily admit having had better, but always in an environment was so much more conducive to great sex. What we achieved was really quite astonishing; you have real talent, controlling it all the way."

"But you must have expected sex?"

"Not at all, at least not until you said, 'I suspect you think I'm promiscuous?' That told me the doorway to desire was about to open for me."

"Fair enough but I really decided to attempt to have sex with you back at my office. Your boldness, you focus on me, drew on my femininity and it has been quite sometime since I've been with a man in a near-compromising situation. Melba just melted."

"I love it," he laughed.

"And I loved you all those years ago for what you did for women, for the first time ever giving women en bloc the freedom to lift them hems and flash."

"Did you?"

"Yes, we employ almost 400 women so I had arranged for Australian Post to provide us with a temporary mail box that was placed on the lawn in front of our admin building. Much to my father's disgust and to the delight of our women, I was asked to be the first to post my donation and to flash. You, a foreigner, were an inspiration to Australia that day."

"So this evening you felt it your patriotic duty to reward me?"

"Well yes, but to tell the truth I hadn't expected to enjoy it so much. Will you stay the night?"

"Well yes, thank you. But first I must say I am here to ask for your company's advertising account. I understand for the third time your company has fallen out over its agency alleging price gouging."

"Correct. I shall call my advertising manager right now and get this sorted over dinner, at least reaching the stage where you are invited to pitch. She may wish to also stay the night, as she is even hornier than I am. Her husband left for overseas only six nights ago."

Lee booked into a hotel next morning and spent most of the day sleeping until an hour before leaving on a flight to Sydney. He arrived home just after Claire had gone to bed at 9:00. They made love gently, taking their time about it. He then told her he loved her -- that being the truth -- and she laughed and patted his cheek and said obviously he hadn't been a naughty boy in Adelaide.

CHAPTER 2

There was an anxious wait after the pitch. James and his team went to Adelaide for the day to make the presentation. Finally Melba called Lee and told him, "You guys were deemed to be the best so the account is yours. By the way, after your masterly performance I began looking for a guy and went out with him last night on our third date. He's looking like Mr Right, also victim of a marital breakdown because he worked too long each day, ruining their potential social life. We appear right in that respect for each other and the sex is great."

"Well, what else is there? I wish you the best of luck. Look sweetie, do you mind if I put this call to reception and you tell James personally. He and the team think they have done all the work."

"Didn't they?"

"More than half the ideas were mine."

"That two rams mock-up was your concept, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"Thought so, we're going big for three weeks nationally -- all out and then with the two follow-ups. Enjoy the pay-back."

"Thank you. What a wonderful client you are. Remember to flash at me when we next meet. Don't worry about my wife watching. Claire has become use to it and women I don't even know do it."

"Such is the price of fame. Goodbye sweetheart. I feel the two rams campaign is going to be very big for us."

Half an hour later James called an emergency meeting of everyone in the staff café. He burst into Lee's office and gave him the news. Lee slapped him on the back, offering warm congratulations, and said with true feeling, "Crisis over."

"Thanks for finding that client pal. How did you do it?"

"Went with a bottle of whisky to a guy I have come to know quite well. Simple as that."

James laughed and said, "Never under-estimate the value of a good whisky." He rushed out to request that a double whisky or a glass of wine be served to everyone as they went into the meeting."

"But James, it's not yet 11:00," said the café manager.

"Betty, sometimes one has to break the rules. I suspect this great news I'm about to announce is a result of Lee breaking several rules."

Within two weeks it was obvious that ABA Advertising were a clear leader in the race for the annual supreme advertising award (TV) for their two rams ad. Even people in the city who really had no idea what farmers did or what a licensed animal remedy was, fell out of their chairs laughing when watching the ad on TV.

It was a simple ad, just two large-horned Merino rams watching dogs rounding up a bunch of sheep. One ram said to the other in a cultured British accent (Lee's voice), 'I say Cecil, these days I get my biggest joy servicing ewes drenched with product from Grasslands Licensed Livestock Remedies. Those ewes have the plumpest of rumps, providing a stable platform for me. And they are so healthy they push back so hard they knock my BAAAH down an octave.'

The second and much smaller ram said in high falsetto, 'Herbert, those ewes drenched with Grasslands product are too frisky for me. I require a stepladder to complete the job but they gambol off before I'm on the third rung. What's you advice?'

Herbert: "Ask to be sold to a farmer who hasn't heard about Grasslands Licensed Livestock Remedies.'

The printed adverts were also the talk of town and country. The two identical sized rams were pictured side by side with the text stating: 'That is Herbert on the left. He increased in size to help him to land where needed to perform. And his BAAAH is down an octave. Herbert said he was saved from untimely dispatch to the meat works by having a double drench of a product supplied by Grasslands Licensed Livestock Remedies.'

From childhood Lee had an unusual perspective on life and thought a little differently from most other people. He was not unlike his mother Victoria. These days he was aware his daughter Victoria, now Vicky because she called herself Vicky, was similarly gifted, or cursed, depending on one's point of view. Vicky would be going to school soon and that was more regimented than kindergarten (nursery) school was so he hoped she would survive coming under tighter control and being made to conform, without her natural creativity being blighted.

Lee had not discussed this with Claire who recognized Vicky appeared very bright both intellectually as well as in personality, but Claire seemed bent on Vicky being like all other children. Lee had decided to keep out of it as it could lead to rows, as what mother likes being told what to do with his child. Instead from earliest days he'd adopted the habit of taking Vicky for long walks, preferably just the two of them, and he'd be like any other parent in the park pointing out the ducks but he'd asked what do they go quack-quack. As she grew older she asked why but Lee wouldn't answer, until one day he was beside himself in excitement when he asked the quack-quack question and was answered, "That's their voice."

He raced home to tell Claire of the wonderful advance their child had made but Claire didn't understand. All she said was, "Well, what did you expect?" Yes, quite. There were of course a hundred other tests such as why do leaves fall off trees? Why are the white clouds moving? In time he had to back off because his little kid was becoming such a know-all her little friends were unable to comprehend what she was talking about. Instead of questions and waiting for her to give answers, even if it meant waiting a couple of years, Lee introduced Vicky to drawing. On Saturday mornings he took her to the office and the artists taught her pencil work, then progressed her on to crayons using the same basics and then paints. But when Vicky was three and a half and one of the Kindy teachers held up one of Vicky's drawings and said, 'Your child doesn't belong at this school, she draws like a five or six year old', Lee back-off on that. He backed off, but didn't withdraw completely.

Incredibly, he found Vicky was teaching him things, through the uncomplicated and innocence of the vision and thoughts of a child. She asked questions and if Lee didn't know he attempt to find out the answers. She also saw things differently than he did because she didn't have the knowledge to fill in the missing pieces or experience to make interpretations. For example, the leaf if it fell, it fell. It didn't fall because of gravity or being heavier than air. As a result his agency was now leaning more towards producing stark advertisements. If a talking fish was used to make a statement it was simply suspended against a white background -- no water, no fisherman or passing trawler in the background, no seagulls. Boring? Or less confusing? Advertisers would of course have the final say. Lee saw his mission was trying to convince people that sophistication and subterfuge were burying advertising today in a jungle of window dressing, smothering the message and leaving those expected to receive the message saying only one word: Huh?

Lee loved Vicky and gave his normal fatherly attention as well, like taking her and a bunch of friends out to a diner or to a movie. He took her boating, to the library and more often than not mummy came along too. Most of these things he was keen about his own parents had not enjoyed with him or even exposed him to; he could not remember his mother ever taking him to a movie. His father...well, he was just someone in the background and Lee was at school before he really learned what a father was and, sometimes later, what the role of a father was supposed to be. He was determined to be there for Vicky, and her brother or sister when he or she arrived, for as long as they needed him. He knew Claire would be for them because she was that kind of person. He, of course, had to reinvent himself and use observations and experiences with other people because his parents had not been role models, well his mother had to some extent. The big problem with her was for most of his childhood she had regarded him as an adult.

Lee's PA came in with his coffee and said, "My, you are in deep thought today. Your earlier coffee is untouched."

Lee watched Beryl walk out and thought it was amazing just how few moving parts there was to a woman and yet were capable to exhausting a bigger, heavier guy in just a few hours, perhaps in less than an hour in some instances. Now was this really productive work. His phone went; the call was from the president of the advertising association.

Beryl walked in with the mail and almost was bowled by Lee. He'd not thought of bowling her in the other sense because she never wore stockings. "Sorry," he said, steady her and saving her spinning from the collusion into crashing into the sharp door frame."

"Really Lee, I think you are drinking far too much coffee."

He waited pacing up and down outside the restroom waiting for Claire to emerge. When she came out her danced her around and said, "You and I are going to America."

"When?"

"Why?"

"For how long?"

"Let's sit down over coffee and I'll tell all."

Claire sensibly drank water and Lee sensibly only drank half of his coffee.

Bruce Williams just called and has accepted on my behalf an invitation for me to be a principal speaker at an advertising convention in Salt Lake City for the western states of the USA that, of course include California and run down from Montana to Arizona and New Mexico."

"What, where the Mormons are?"

"Relax darling, the Mormons are everywhere. Other people of other religious fixations and the unreligious also live in Salt Lake City."

"Why you, an immigrant who has no formal qualification in advertising."

"Because I am who I am."

"God Lee, you talk so strangely at times. You ought to be a priest in a temple."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Ignore it and answer the question, why you."

"Because the chairman of the program committee nominated me, that's why."

"Oh, I suppose that's George Bush?"

"No Claire, the American who was sniffing around you."

"You're crazy. I don't personally know an American...oh god, Hal Evans."

"Yes."

"But I don't like the man. On our day at the Blue Mountains he twice put his beefy hand up my dress."

"In search of the Forbidden City."

"What?"

"Nothing, you can't blame him. You are still a damn attractive woman."

"James, I really do think you have no morals at times."

"I'm not James, I'm your husband Lee," he said softly and enjoyed watching her blush.

"It's James, he talks filthy to me at times."

"Does he? Guess what he wants darling?"

Claire through her hands up and sighed. "God, you are unbelievable."

Lee sipped coffee and was asked when was the convention and was told the date in six weeks.

"I can't go. Vicky will have only been to school for two weeks by then?"

"So, Sheila will be only too happy to play surrogate mother."

"No, and I don't want the tress of air travel so early into my pregnancy."

"I know, you don't want to go because the convention is not in New York."

"Who told you that?" Claire said indignantly.

"You just did."

"What will you speak about?"

Lee scratched his head.

"You don't know. Then I'm not letting you go."

"Oh, I'll speak about...um..um..."A childlike simplicity approach in advertising."

"What?"

"You heard."

"That sounds a load of crap. You won't be able to bullshit Americans, they invented advertising."

"I thought that was credited to the Ancient Egyptians."

"How the hell would you know that?"

"Claire, please. Let's sign off on this conversation. I'm going and you're not. I'll bring you back a present and you are now happy to know that Hal won't get those big mitts of his on your pussy."

"What kind of present."

"Oooooh, you want it to be a surprise, don't you."

"Yes. What did you just say about my pussy!"

"Calm down darling. Just think of a present, an expensive present."

"Give me a hug darling. Why do I never see you hugging your PA?"

"She doesn't wear stockings darling."

"Oh god, you are so fucking impossible at times. You need straightening out. Let's go home this weekend -- mum and dad haven't seen Vicky for almost three months."

"Yeah, good idea. But your mob will have no show of straightening me out. I'm a product of my early environment."

"Please darling, not another sermon about your uncaring father and your mother who treated you as an adult twelve years ahead of time."

"You still believe I fucked my mother, don't you."

"Darling, you said you didn't and I believe you. "Victoria said you didn't and I believe her. And yes, and I repeat, I am willing to take a lie detector test about that and no I don't possess the FIB handbook about how to foil a lie detection test."

"What's this about the FIB handbook?"

"Darling, I just added that to keep from screaming my head off about the boredom I experience in have to provide you with that assurance. I'm off to do productive work. What will you be doing?"

"I'm off to my office to sulk until it's time to go home and talk to Vicky. She will soon sort me out."

"Good idea but please don't transfer your paranoia."

"What?"

"Nothing dear."

CHAPTER 3

Lee arrived in Salt Lake City fresh because he'd begun his long journey early and stayed with his aunt in LA. His mother's much young sister was emotionally in a mess because a facelift had gone wrong. Lee licked her stocking tops several times and that seemed to cheer Marlene no end. He was surprised how much she'd aged in outlook as well as physically. She confessed she and Clan (Clancy) rarely had sex these days so she had to look elsewhere for it and Clan was fucking most of her girlfriends, although not all at once. The twins both had good jobs but rarely came home. Lee guessed why because he, too, was glad to escape from under the cloud of depression. He had not even been able to take Marlene to a movie and a restaurant meal -- she just wanted to stay at home.

Lee arrived at the Salt Lake airport and was booked in at the Marriott Downtown, travel and accommodation all paid for by the hosts. An email had advised he'd be met. He looked at a line of people holding up notices and thought he better patrol the line. The third person from the end in a blue suit with a high skirt made him lick his lips and he sighed when he saw most of the others looked like devote church people. He looked at blondie and the name just below her tits was his name. He smiled; she smiled and said, "Hi, mom said you were gorgeous."

The older woman beside her sniffed but Lee didn't care. He was going to spend his time outside of convention sessions fucking this babe out of her tree.

"Hi," he smiled. "I am Lee Peach."

Her nose was a little too sharp, she had freckles and frown lines and was, he guessed, thirty. She had a wide mouth, a wide butt from what he could see. He looked at those boobs again, fingers twitching.

"It's lovely meeting you Lee. I am Wendy Lobb, um, Mrs.

His eyes jerked up from her boobs to her eyes. She smiled and shrugged and said cutely, "Sorry."

"Whatever for?"

She just turned that wide mouth into another smile.

"You have everything."

"Yes thanks. What now?"

"I deliver you to your hotel, make sure there are no problems with your booking and then I just disappear."

"I don't want you to go."

She said gently, "Lee, I did feel the need to tack on Mrs a couple of minutes ago."

"So?"

She sighed. "A few good curves all trussed up and you must have. Is that right Lee?"

"You are the only person I know in this city, in all of Utah apart from your parents and they'll be busy with VIPs."

"You are a VIP Lee, that's why I was delegated as a volunteer to meet you. The good-looking women get to meet incoming VIPs. I'm sorry I misjudged you but you made me nervous, looking at me the way you did. Although I'm not religious and neither is mom, dad is a little and most of the extended family are really big into it. I cannot afford to get mixed up in anything...um..."

"Unsavory?"

"Yes unsavory, though looking at you I can't imagine that tag fits."

"This is interesting," Lee said, trying not to look crafty. "We have only just met and already we are talking sex."