Stocking Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene looked thoughtfully at her nephew and said, "I have wondered if it's the right way to display my disapproval. Setting the standard of one month without sex with him punishes me as will as him."

"Yes, I can appreciate that but if he's not getting sex with you what is his alternative?"

"Oh God, I'm responsible for him repeating his follies? You know, I'm stupid – I'd never considered that."

"I would not think anyone could call you stupid," Lee said dryly. "You display a great brain. I think the better choice of word in that context is 'emotional', that you were too emotional to think straight."

"You are so kind," Marlene smiled, "and I must admit perhaps you are right."

Lee verbalized what he was thinking. "I really don't know the answer but why don't you take him out to dinner and get it off your chest, er," Lee said, glancing at her chest, "get it out in the open."

"Talk to him about it? Gawd that would only make him think I want him chained to me."

"Do you?"

"No, of course not. I wouldn't want him under my feet all the time. He works very long hour and deserves to kick up with his pals at times and shaft a babe or two who are all over him."

"Have you told him you feel about this, that an occasional bit on the side is perhaps acceptable but you don't want him going overboard with other woman and you want to be his Queen Babe?"

"No, of course not, and I'm not sure if he'd know how to react if I coughed out my inner thoughts."

Less looked at her and said coldly, "This if you don't believe he cares enough about you then consider finding a suitable replacement and divorce him."

"No!"

"Then end your misery. Talk to him after returning to his bed. Do more things with him and share his interests more. Go into his office to collect him for a pre-arranged lunch so the staff or associates he bonks see you and know what you are up against."

"How do you know this?"

"It's what I'd do if I were in your shoes, having no wish to be only living half a life. Perhaps you two have drifted apart without realizing it or without thinking of how to put the drift into reverse?"

Marlene tied her towel around her bared lower body. She said he'd commented enough, as she didn't want to become depressed. She promised to think about what he'd said to her.

"There's just one more thing. If you talk to him a great deal about your women friends, consider cutting that back drastically. I wouldn't think he'd be really interested in what they say or do apart from thinking about their tits and pussies. Men get like that I understand. He married you because he was interested in you and should be maintaining much more than a passing interest in you. Teach him how to pleasure you via your stockings."

Lee walked off, leaving Marlene gaping at him.

* * *

After lunch Marlene visited her laid-back friend Stella and talked to her about Lee.

"Am I hearing you correctly – you want me to allow your nephew to use me as a fuckbunny and for me to tutor him on technique and finishing off?"

"Exactly."

"Why don't you administer to his needs? My John has told me several times you are one of the best fucks around."

Marlene turned crimson, making Stella smile, and said well she could say the same thing about John. "It's just as a mother I have to draw the line somewhere and I decided incest was one pathway I would not traverse. I'm sure copulating with my nephew would be incest."

"I wouldn't know but I guess someone is an authority on that. But why me?"

Marlene stroked Stella's cheek. "Of everyone in our group, I figured you would embarrass him the least, teach him the most and be the best at revealing you were truly enjoying what he was doing to you."

"I'll try to not let you or him down darling," Stella said, kissing one of her best friends under the chin."

Marlene sighed happily and reached around to unzip the back of her dress.

That afternoon the twins arrived home in great excitement and Lee, who was peeling fresh apples for Marlene's apple pie looked up and saw all three of them smiling at him and Marlene gave him a cute wave. She then picked up the phone and spoke to someone and then Marlene handed the phone to Nellie and she talked very animatedly for the rather shy twin.

"What was that all about?" he asked, as Marlene arrived to make the pie.

"Just something, you'll learn about it at dinner tonight. Clan is coming home early so we can all eat together."

When the first course dishes had been cleared away Nellie went to her father's study and returned to stand beside Lee's chair.

"Nellie called me this afternoon with some fantastic news," Clan said gravely. "Her school had swimming time trials all day today and in her age group for girls Nellie and Clarita go forward to the inter-school swim-offs."

"Oh that's great Nellie, well done," Lee said, making the girl beside him squirm with pleasure."

"But that's not all – tell Lee what you saw Katie," said her father.

Red-faced in excitement, Katie said Nellie finished first by a long way.

"It's the first time she's ever beaten Clarita," her father said. "I called the school and was told her winning margin was seven seconds, her best time ever. Thanks to you and your coaching Lee. What did you do – Nellie says she'd had to concentrate on her forearm position?"

"Yeah, we really worked on that this week. She told me she had a time trial coming up. I spotted she he creating drag through dropped elbows so I demonstrated to her what early vertical forearm position was all about and although her shoulder strength has to develop yet she is very determined and effected improvement. We practiced for hours and good girl Katie and her mom helped out by setting up homework drafts for her to copy in her own words and style. I knew she was responding but I didn't want to push her against the clock as she's only twelve."

"I've noticed a general lift in happiness in this household since your arrival buddy, well done. I sent my Associate out to buy something her eighteen-year-old is hooked on and wants when they go skiing. Give it too him Nellie."

"Thank you for helping me ever so much Lee," she said and to her family's surprise pulled him down by the shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"It's what Irma's boy says calls the latest craze to come from Chicago," Clan said, as Lee pulled out a black twill three-quarter length black jacket with three buttons. The label indicated it was 'A Revolver Jacket.'

"I've read about it," Marlene said. "I can't recall if Revolver is the manufacturer's name or just the product brand name but it's styled on a design loosely based on jackets worn in the days of Wyatt Earp. It's very American. Wyatt of OK Corral fame died here in Los Angeles in 1929, aged 80."

Lee was impressed by that information. "I love it – a little too warm for here I would guess but great to wear back home." He put it on and Katie said he now looked liked "a real man."

"Thank you guys, you're a great family and work well together. Nellie and Katie, when I was young I always wished my daddy would come home early on special occasions and remember my birthday and stuff like that and not make my mommy feel so lonely. You are lucky having such a great mommy and daddy. Thank you Clan for making the effort," Lee added, tugged at his jacket sleeve and glancing at Clan who nodded without any change in expression.

"Our daddy loves you," Katie said sagely. "He really loves us."

When Clan finished staring at the tablecloth he looked up and Lee saw Clan staring at Marlene who had pulled Nellie to her to kiss her.

"I'll put my jacket away and read for a while," Lee mumbled. "Chrome will call in latter to take me to a late movie."

Apparently that gave Clan an idea. "It's Saturday tomorrow, why don't we all take Lee and show him some of the real sights of the city and finish up for dinner at a theme park. You may invite Chrome to come with us if you wish buddy."

""Yes oh yes," Katie said, rushing to hug her father.

* * *

When coming into the house to collect Lee, Chrome accepted Clan's invitation to accompany them on the city tour the next day.

The movie interested them both and before too long her head was on Lee's left shoulder and his hand cupped her firm boob. Towards the end of the movie she squirmed around and the next thing she had an arm around Lee's neck and was offering a finger for him to suck, leaving it just under his nostrils to notify him where that finger had been. As he sucked she bent her other shoulder around and grasped his rock hard cock and they emerged from the cinema more than ready for sex, or so they thought. But no, when Chrome attempted to start her car to drive off to park in a secluded spot the vehicle would not start. She swore and pointed to the instrument panel and declared they were out of gas.

She called her father and he arrived almost an hour later with four gallons of gas and transferred it into her gas tank. "It's late, I'll follow you home to ensure you don't have further problems.

"It's just a matter of running out of gas. We'll be okay daddy."

"Nonsense, your fuel pump could have sucked up debris. I've warned you repeatedly not to run on empty."

Chrome sighed and said yes, he had warned her. They drove home without incident and Glen Edwards watched as Lee kissed his daughter and the guys then shook hands good night.

"Have a good time at Santa Barbara," Lee said forlornly.

"Thank you Lee and you have a great night tomorrow pounding my daughter senseless."

Glen had mumbled but Lee was sure that's what he'd said.

Lee entered the house quietly, hoping his aunt would put on her stockings to allow him to run his boner up and down one of her legs until he ended his sexual tension. Quietly he entered her bedroom and turned on the bedside light. First he saw she was not in bed and then became aware her personal things had gone. Obviously she'd moved back in with Clan.

He went to his room, absolutely gutted and almost gnashing his teeth.

Chapter 4

Chrome, the experienced and very forward young university student from across the street had deftly worked to arouse Lee on their first date and then they'd had car trouble and she'd called her father to bring a can of gas and he'd shepherded them home, leaving Lee with no opportunity to check out her stockings let alone have her help him to pull the trigger. Instead he did that solo, in the shower.

Lee, Chrome and the Moran family had a great morning on the 'Show Lee Los Angeles' tour. They mainly did the things the twins wanted which included spending an hour roller-skating. The twins were good, the two guys were next to useless but Marlene and Chrome performed like the Queen and Princess of skating, clearly the stars on the rink at that time.

They were cooling off with sodas when Chrome's phone went. It was her grandfather calling from San Juan Capistrano wanting her mother. Her grandmother had fallen heavily and was waiting to have her hip x-rayed although the opinion was it was only bruised.


"Don't worry granddad, mom and dad have gone north, I'll come as soon as I can. Phone me if you become concerned."

Clan backtracked home in the seven-seat SUV to drop Chrome off. Lee suggested he could accompany Chrome but she said he should continue with the tour. "Granddad will be upset so it's best I go alone. She kissed Lee and said, "Sorry to do this, but it's best that I stay the night even if grandma is okay. I'll get them settled down."

They kissed.

Lee was taken to a market day, which he found most interesting and after going up Rodeo Drive they stopped for lunch at a restaurant before going on to a fun park.

During opportune moments Lee expressed his delight that Marlene and Clan were an item again. She giggled and said she'd had enough sex last night to last her a week and wasn't it lovely that Clan was walking about with her hand-in-hand. Lee told her about the frustration to the end of his evening and Marlene was so sympathetic, especially when his arrangement to have dinner with Chrome that evening.

"She had gained her parent's approval for me to stay the night with her."

"Oh, what a cruel twist of fate." Marlene looked thoughtful and then went off to the restroom, stopping to kiss Clan who was returning with the girls who'd been inspecting the refrigerated cabinet storing the desserts.

When they were walking through the fun park Marlene slowed to talk to Lee. "I called my friend Stella and you're in luck – her husband John is away on an overnight fishing trip. I'm to bring you to her this evening, if that's what you want, and if she approves of you, you may stay the night with her including having later dinner."

"Is she the woman you mentioned to me yesterday."

"Yes, one of my best friends. She was anxious to learn if you knew if you two got together it would be adultery and I said yes. Just be your natural self and she'll fall for you like a stone, like I did."

"You are sure about that?" Lee asked anxiously.

"Absolutely, and I'm pleased I have not described what you look like."

"What do I look like?"

"Young, handsome, tall and broad-shoulders with tousled hair, engaging smile and charm to melt the panties off any interested lady."

Lee sighed and said he was glad she hadn't described him to Stella, as she would have over-sold him.

"Oh yeah," Marlene grinned. "Come on, let's catch up to the others. The girls are hoping to take you on the Twisted Snake ride and watch you vomit."

"The little charmers."

"It's Nellie's idea. To our astonishment she'd gone sweet on you."

"Oh God."

"Bear with it, it's just superficial. She's just entering that age a little earlier than expected. Until your rise in acceptance, they both were showing no interest in males. Her next target is bound to be her father – she'll become daddy's girl and perhaps trigger Katie's interest. I thought Katie would be the first to show signs of developing sophistication, but there you go – that shows what I know about women."

"I'm a little anxious about Stella – I might be inadequate for her."

"She's laidback and sensitive, Lee and teaches music professionally and is a brilliant pianist. Trust me."

They caught up with the others and Nellie broke away to take Lee's arm without saying a word. As if to show her trust in Lee, Marlene stepped forward and took Clan's free arm. Katie turned around and looked at Nellie and Lee and then said something to her father. He turned and looked at Nellie and Lee and grinned.

* * *

Lee was bitterly disappointed when sighting Stella Maygrove as she opened the front door to greet her two visitors. Ever since his arrival in LA he'd been figuratively overcome by the almost radiant attractiveness of the younger adult women and even some of the not so young. Of course he realized that instant appeal gave nothing away about personality, disposition and intelligence and their addictive blonde hair and eye-catching breasts could be true or false or substantially doctored. Still, mirages or not, what a lovely way to look and think while developing the addiction.

As the disappointment lingered, refusing to fade like usual bursts of emotion inevitably do, he attempted to kill his desire to be back in the T-bird to quickly reduce Stella to a thin memory. Didn't Marlene regard him as 'a gentleman'? Aye, and he loved watching the faces of women when he spoke to them oozing a little charm and delivering some well chosen words – well-meant words of course. He wasn't a cad and really liked women, particularly those exhibiting a softer nature and even more so if they wore stockings and (a sigh) even fucking awful panty hose or 'tights' as some women called them.

Lee watched his aunt, the truly beautiful Marlene, utter her already familiar little squeal as she stepped forward to greet a female she really liked. Yes, she'd chirped a squeal over nondescript Stella and right now they were lip-locked as if ready to go beyond the bounds of accepted front doorstep behavior.

Well, what was it about Stella?

She had great auburn hair but as far as Lee could see, that was about all. However, Marlene trusted him so he instinctively trusted her over this encounter. Besides, he'd missed out in sexual connection on two occasions within the last twenty-four hours with Chrome. Marlene knew that and had brought forward his meeting with Stella – as compensation, Marlene had said. Again, what was it about Stella? He groaned and accepted he was about to start finding out as the women were unclasping. He hoped he was a dummy about to ride a steep life-changing curve in learning about women.

"This is my darling Englishman Lee Peach." That's all Marlene said, no build up except the unexpected use of the word darling, but in instant review Lee recalled the emphasis she'd used in saying my darling.

Stella's smile of welcome was great, restrained and almost wholesome. In other words genuine even if the stranger she was meeting had been heavily endorsed to her. Lee approved of that.

"Not Mousier le Peach?"

Lee did a double take. Only his mother ever called him that. Stella had an eyebrow lifted above a wee smile and Marlene was sucking her bottom lip and smiling as if waiting expectedly to hear him respond deftly.

Non. Stella, comment allez-vous? Tu veux aller au lit?

The women laughed at him admiringly as they watched the blush grow.

They had coffee overlooking the pool and then, concluding that fifteen minutes of casual conversation, Stella said calmly, "You may go now my lovely. Thank you for delivering such a charming student to me."

As she reversed down the driveway, turning for a final look at Stella and Lee, Stella by then had an arm round Lee's waist, Marlene almost clipped the gatepost.

Stella took Lee's hand and led him inside, closing and locking the door.

He watched nervously, wondering what she'd expect from him. "Stella..."

She swung around in front of him and quickly opening the top two buttons of his shirt, kissed him wetly in the middle of his almost hairless chest.

"Yes?"

"I er forget what I was about to say," he lied, knowing he'd said 'Stella' and then stumbled. He lifted up her chin and kissed her long and sweetly.

They parted and Stella asked, "Have you ever been in the bath with a woman?"

"Yes, with my mother."

"Oh, I meant much more recently than that."

Lee smiled and watched Stella's eyes widen when he said ten days ago must be recent.

Breathing a little obviously, she said "Go to the far bedroom suite and start the bath darling. I'll fetch some wine and nibbles."

"Is that all I'm allowed to nibble?"

Stella laughed, eyes shining. She touched his arm and hurried off.

Returning, Stella poured two glasses of white wine and gave the toast, "To a wonderful twelve hours of companionship, unrestrained sex, dinner and broken sleep."

"Unrestrained?"

"Yes darling," she purred, pouring salts and then two lots of oil into the bath. Unisex toys and every orifice."

"Butt fucking?" Lee asked, eyes bulging.

"I did say unrestrained darling."

Stella held up her arms to be undressed. She was wearing an expensive Chinese-style top without buttons or ties and when he removed the pretty green and lace bra Lee found modest but beautifully shaped boobs. He struggled to remove her very tight jeans and she made no attempt to assist him beyond moving cooperatively. Pulling down his green and lace panties he sighted a lovely patch of trimmed auburn hair lightly covering pouty lips. He stared in admiration and that encouraged his giggling older companion to seize a handful of his hair to steady herself.

* * *

Lee left Stella next morning at 10:00, barely being able to walk without difficult because he was exhausted and his balls were aching, feeling as if they were about to drop off. He turned down the offer of a ride home because he wished to collect his thoughts.