Stocks

Story Info
A young woman is framed and receives a heavy punishment.
10.2k words
4.22
63.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers

I can't believe the situation I'm in! My name is Anna and I am from a poor farming family here in Massachussetts. My father was given a small amount of land for his service during the Revolution but we still struggle to make it. I'm 18 now and I have a adequate breasts for child rearing and my hips have taken a nice shape over the last few years. Boys have commented on my blue eyes and fair hair all of my life. While in school, I have been harrassed by another girl named Becky. She would instigate whatever "friend" she could sway to do terrible things to me. But this time she has gone to far. I was in the general store the other day just wishing over the candy after I had purchased a few necessities. I spoke to Becky and her friend Tabitha but it was more of just a gesture as they were in the store at the same time.

After a bit I decided it was time to get back on home. I was not too far down the road when I hear Mr. Black, the owner of the store yelling at the constable "there she goes - there goes the thief!" I look around and there is not one soul in my general direction. Suddenly, I realized the constable was running towards me. I stood in shock still trying to fathom what was happening. It was then that I noticed the lump in the front pocket of my dress. The constable, (Mr. Harris - It's a small town, everyone knows everything about everyone) was right on me as I removed the small bag of nuts from the front pocket of my dress. By the time he grabbed me and removed them from my hand, I knew I had been set up again by Becky. In school it was just whippings but this was going to be a legal affair...

Well to skip the details of court and how I got here, it's the third day in the stocks which was my punishment. I get out of the stocks in a few hours. I guess I was just naive that I would have to spend three days in the stocks, sure they unlock me and allow me to attend needs at the outhouse; and then I would be free but with all that has happened I'm not sure what these changes will do to me and how they will effect me socially in this small town. I was a virgin up until the first night in the stocks. And since I know after Becky's visit early this morning that she did put the bag of nuts in my dress when I was not looking, I have a lot of vengeance against her. Also, what she did to me was very unpleasant. Oh, there have been boys that have come to court but not without an adult present. Anyway...let me tell you where it started on the first day and night in the stocks.

I was locked up at noon and the day was very uneventful. My father and mother had to work the fields so I had to report to Mr. Harris all by myself. He explained that he would be back for me several times a day so that I could relieve myself. He also whispered that if I was good and knew how to keep my mouth quiet that there were ways to relieve some of the soreness in my neck and legs that was going to be there from standing up in the stocks for the next three days. I wasn't sure what he meant at the time but I soon found out. So many things would happen to me over the next few days but his was really the only face that I saw during this time when something was happening to me...except for Becky, she let me know it was her this morning and got in my face to make sure I knew.

The day was slow and hot! The stocks wore on my wrists and neck and my legs really tired. A few caring souls did bring me water. And Mr. Harris showed up to feed me my measly meal which was not much more than some bread and mutton. Finally, my father arrived just after 8:00 and said he would stay with me to "protect" until he had to sleep for his work in the fields the next day. Mother had to take care of the other siblings - she never seems to stop working.

I really was not aware of what I needed to be protected from but I definitely enjoyed his company. If only I knew...It's not that I was not aware of sex, living on a farm etc. I kind of knew the mechanics and had felt my own desires which I fully did not understand - I just knew there were times when I wanted something there. And our house was such that we only had one bedroom with one bed that the family shared. I could never look but there were times when everyone had become quiet and the bed would just shake for a time. I would talk to my younger sisters and they had even figured out what mother and father were doing!

Father stayed with me beyond 8:00 that night but he had to get rest and I understood! He hugged me and rubbed my sore neck the best he could with the wooden stock around it. He wiped my forehead and cleaned the street dust from my face one more time before he kissed my forehead goodbye. He said he would try to have mother check on me in the morning.

After about an hour or two, it became hard to keep track, the town had become darker and very quiet. But I kept hearing a slight scuffle of feet behind me. Naturally, I could not look but it seemed to keep getting closer. Then flame torch that lighted the area went dark. I was not really worried until then. Just after that I heard a sneeze, now that sounded like Elijah who I grew up with but I could not be sure. I asked if it was him but heard no reply. Elijah always had eyes for me but I never had any interest in him, he was a year younger and just always seemed like a kid to me...It was then that I felt something hit on the board flooring. I immediately felt a hand on my shoulder..."who is it" I asked. But no reply as their feet went inside my feet and forced my shoes on both sides outwards. Then it hit me how vulnerable I was as I felt my dress being lifted up from the back and the cool rush of night air hitting my ankles. I threatened to scream but they still did say anything - the though of it being Mr. Harris hit me and then I thought screaming would not do any good anyway. The way he had been looking at me - I was just scared and nothing would come from my throat. The I felt one side of my knickers being cut away as the back of my dress was pressed into my back to hold it up. I begged for whoever it was to stop and tell me what they wanted. Then the other side were cut away and I was totally exposed from the rear.

Then I felt hands caressing my buttocks and legs, I began to cry and beg for them to stop. I had pushed up against the stock which was making my neck hurt worse and tried to calm down and relax a little. The hands were all over my legs as I protested but I could fight the feeling that they were making me feel warm inside. I thought I had to pee but no...it was different feeling developing.

Then I felt the hands reach around the front start feel through my moss and stroke my petals...I knew what this was about and got even more scared. There was nothing I could to stop whoever and I had become wet from the thought of what was about to happen. As the hand reached into me and stirred my wetness my knees buckled at the touch. I felt him pull his hand back and then I heard him breath in hard and I thought I heard the word "good" growl from his mouth. It was an animamlistic growl that hit a chord within me of a sound that only a male could make. I still was enjoying it - it just affected me that way. I had stopped begging realizing it was futile but I could not stop my tears.

I then heard what sounded like a lump of cloth hit the ground. Then I felt my dress being gathered and lifted higher and his knees being shoved between my legs to spread them. I felt fear as something hit my inner thigh and drew in a shallow breath. If I hollared now I would be ruined! Oh, why had I not yelled! I felt a wetness brush my inner thigh as I was probed with what was between his legs. I had not seen a man before and I could not see him now. I wanted to see what was there even with the fear I had. I felt his reach around the front of me and into my nest again and legs went out and oh it killed my neck before he caught me. Then it happened it slid part of the way in tearing at my hair a little but it stopped! Oh, the pressure, he was pushing harder, I tensed up! Then it was like a wall broke down, I felt a searing pain for an instant and then fullness of pressure as it went all the way in! It was so warm. Then he pulled out and it hurt some more - I did not want it to leave - I felt a trickle down my left inner thigh. Then he pushed in with a grunt and then again... I felt things start to move easier and it seemed it came deeper each time. I felt him lifting me by my hips... I wanted to buck against him but could not. (That's what I called it when I "buck" against my hand or my dolls wooden head - my parents never knew why I never wanted to give up that doll) but now I could not buck and I needed to press against something... I was breathing hard - what was happening - I'm being viloated and it can't feel this good....then everything stopped and I felt really wet inside. Whoever it was... I did not understand why were they stopping - why was it so wet dripping down both of my legs - my dress fell down - I still need to press against something - please I begged as I heard a quick scuffle of feet retreat behind me...I was so frustrated, I wanted more, who was it, I never wanted this to happen again but I wanted ...I had to finish...but I could do anything. I felt violated and I began to cry! I felt I wanted to hold on to someone ...anyone. I knew that I was not a virgin anymore. I had been raped!

Not knowing who to be angry at I focused on Becky and Tabitha. Becky had probably made Tabitha do this! She had always kept her hands clean getting her "friends" to do her dirty work. I even later found out that I was right about Elijah, it had been him. Becky told me on my last day in the stocks it was him and she had encouraged him by telling him how vulnerable I would be and she would tell people he was with her if anyone suspected anything. Then she said she hoped I was pregnant - I had not even thought about that until then as my stomach knotted up and I almost threw-up except for the seething hate I had for the moment for Becky. But this was still two days later.

My thoughts collected and I was calming down as I heard Mr. Harris approaching. I felt embarrassed - then I wondered if my knickers were on the ground and he would know. I was beet red I'm sure. "Hello missy!" - he always called me that! "you look quite flushed". I just kind of made up that I really had to make a trip to the outhouse real quick and was glad to see him. As he unbolted the stock I pulled my neck from it slowly and realized how tight it was and could not move. He stared at my dress and condition - I just knew he knew!!! I still had not gotten over the need to push against something...I could not wait to get to the outhouse and alone for for that reason and the embarassment. I was relieved when my knickers were not found on the ground. They were gone and of course that means I would be without them for the next several days.

I made it inside the outhouse after being escorted across the town square by Mr. Harris. I did my business but took my time rubbing my sore neck and then I thought I might could finish from being warmed earlier as I started to press into my petals and I rubbed - oh it was building quick - I did not mean to let out a moan - that's when the door was jerked open and Mr. Harris growled at "you're taking too long missy!" ...Then his eyes lit up just as he had reached for my are and began to pull me out!

"Looks like you are due for a trip to my office before you go back in the stocks!" he said. I was glad to hear I was not going immediately back to the stocks but I did not think this was a good idea either. He pulled me into his office and immediately asked where my knickers were? My head was still in cobwebs from being so close to finish touching myself in the out house to being so frustrated by remaining so close. I just shrugged at his question and did not know what to day. He just smiled as if he knew. He then told me to clean my self up at the water basin - I went over and begin to wash my face and hands. After a bit, he ordered me to clean my legs up too. I guess he had noticed the trickle of blood down my thigh that had dried when he had opened the door. I had just kind of froze! Just the though of being exposed touching myself, I started getting flushed again and me rubbing my inner thigh - I was just in a constant state of staying warm in my groin. I needed some kind of relief. That's when I realized he was staring at me cleaning up my legs. I dropped my dress. He popped up and grabbed the cloth from me and pushed me against the way and said "here's how you finish it" and started rubbing that wet cloth getting up higher where I had left off, then he touched me with, the coldness of the water and it felt titilating for brief second but he was kind of rough as he broke up the dried blood and seed that had matted my hair down. I felt out of control as he handled me and was in shock of whether to stop him or not. I have been dirty before having worked on the farm but I always liked it best when I was clean.

When he was done he pushed me down into a chair. I tried to sit up to pull my dress that had bunched up around my waist but he pushed me back down and told me to not get up! I protested and he just pushed on me again and said to cooperate or go back to stocks. I was stunned! Yet, I still was confused with the excitement in my body. I did not know what to do and so I did nothing - knowing that my lower region was still exposed to him. He had walked behind me and begun to rub my neck - it was sore from being hunched over into the stock. He asked, if I liked being out of the stock and I said more than anything right now but was uncomfortable and again I tried to slide my dress down but he pressed on me.

He then said that he was going to rub me and as long as I let him rub me, I did not have to go back to the stocks yet. As he was rubbing my neck this sounded good. I actually even forgot that I was exposed as he caressed my neck. But soon his hands wandered as he put a finger into my mouth and stroked my lips, I was not sure what he was doing but it felt good and did not see anything wrong with it. Then his hands were back on my shoulders and neck and started larger circles which seemed to actually be pushing the dress off my shoulders. My hands and arms were sore to but I still lifted them to try to stop his hands. He asked "missy..are you ready to go back to the stocks Anna?" I slowly shook my head no. They were awlful and I had many moments already wondering how I would make it three days in them. At the moment I felt like anything but the stocks.

His hands warm now from rubbing roamed down - pushing my dress over my shoulders. I felt embarrassed but turned on anticipating feeling them down further - surely he would not feel me. Just as he did - it felt so good - but I felt so alarmed - knowing that Mr. Harris had such a beautiful wife. Why would he be here doing this to me when he had her at home and this late at night. I asked what about Mrs. Harris, wouldn't she be expecting him. He explained that she was use to him staying and keeping watch when he had someone in the stocks which was not that often. His hands continued to circle, then they hit my nipples, like a shock that went through my body down between my legs. My legs parted slightly by mistake and I immediately closed them.

He continued rubbing them - it felt so warm but wrong. I had to stop but I did not want to go back into stocks. Then his hands reached down over me and down onto my stomach and as far as he could reach - pushing the dress of my arms all the way down to my waist. I was completely exposed to him. He would rub starting on my belly on the way up to my breasts and chest and back again. I was settling as my legs parted until I noticed and sat upright and closed them again.

Gosh! It felt so good! Even my neck was starting to loosen up and move. That's when he spun me around in the chair and asked if I had ever seen a man. I didn't even know how to answer. He just looked at me as he started to pull down his pants and I just said "no". He stood close to me and lifted my head and pulled my hands and placed both of them on him. He then stood even closer and told me to put his cock in my mouth! Before I could ask what that was he pulled my head to him and told me to open. I just followed his instructions. It just seemed natural as he started going in and out of my mouth. Then he told be to lick and move my mouth. He was holding my head and guiding me. He pulled out and then squeezed his "cock" and a clear drop of fluid came out. He told me to lick it with the tip of my tongue. I did as I was told.

Then he pushed his way back into my mouth again! Moving it in and out he pulled my right hand up under his balls and had me press it there. I felt them tighten, I knew what would happen next from seeing some horses breed one time. I tried to pull away but he held my head steady and told me to swallow. His hips bucked and I swallowed almost all of it. It was salty and thick. It surprised me. I thought it would taste real bad. He told me to keep cleaning him, I did not mind as much and finally took some time to see what a man looked like. I felt the power of controlling him for a brief moment as he jerked as I touched him in certain ways.

Now I felt safe, if only I could delay some more without going to the stocks and he had used up his energy and probably could not try to enter me now. He pulled me to my feet and let my dress fall to the ground. I was relieved when he pushed me back on to his desk. Then he pushed my legs apart and began to rub my thighs. I was going out of my mind. What was he going to do - he was spent. I was warming up again - actually I was soaking wet from having him in my mouth.

For a moment I thought the stocks might be a safer place to be. Then is hand slid between my petals and I felt the wetness spread around. He hit my button on top and I started thrusting. He pulled back and it drove me wild. I had to have something there. I started sighing and he would touch lightly, then started moaning and he pushed down on top of my fur - the pressure felt so good but he kept backing away, I had had enough and started to beg. That's when he did the most incredible thing. He pressed his face into me. I felt something wet snaking around inside me and realized it was his tongue and then....it hit my button. I had never felt anything like it..I was almost there and he pulled back. Oh, how could he take it away, I reached and grabbed his hips pulling him to me, I saw his cock sticking out only inches away. He asked me "anything I want want - whenever I want it right" - not even contemplating what this could be possibly mean I begged "anythingjust put it in me!" And with that he shoved forward and it entered straight in. I felt his weight on me - finally - release - clamped down with my legs around him! I almost blacked out from the intensity. This time there was only pleasure and no pain!

After a hot day! On my feet I was drained of all energy. I did not even protest when Mr. Harris called me his little harlot as he picked me up and told me it was time to go back to the stocks. Reality settled in as he was fastening the bolt back in - luckily I had gotten my dress back together because he was back to being rough like he did not care! It was then that I noticed one of my hands had blue ink all over them and some strands of my hair did too! I guess I had gotten some on me while on his desk.

It was uncomfortable and hard but I found I did sleep some only to wake up periodically and have to shift to some new position to keep from choking myself. I found if I hung by my arms it was best. I dreamed of Mr. Harris being nice to me and making me feel good. Quite a contrast from the previous night.

I don't even know how long I was asleep but everything was still dark and quiet when I felt someone was behind me again. It's startling not knowing...I froze. I felt someone loosening my dress. Naturally it could not be removed because my arms went through the stocks. But their hands reached around me and started groping my breasts. They found the tie that keeps my dress cinched up and supporting them. This was quickly dispatched and my dress was hauled down spilling my breasts out into the open air. I pleaded please no and asked who it was but they kept their silence. For some reason, I seemed to sense it was Elijah again but I never would find out. He pressed up close behind me and lifted my dress up and stepped in close. I felt his manhood press into my ass as he was still squeezing my breasts. He had full grips on them and was pulling on my nipples hard. His cock was riding up and down between the cheeks of my butt. I was not crying this time but I still did not want to be violated and I definitely did not want to be ravaged just by anyone, especially Elijah - if it was him again.

bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers