Stocks & Suspenders

Story Info
Couple's planned experimentation doesn't go as expected.
6.6k words
4.46
106.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about something that happened about 2 years ago.

Firstly by way of introduction; my name is Natasha (or 'Tasha' to my friends). I know you guys out there like a mental picture, so here goes; I'm what a lot of people would describe as slim, 5'9" (but usually 5'11" in heels), long dark hair and brown eyes. I wish my breasts were a little bigger than my b-cup but then nobody's perfect, and I'm told I have nice legs.

At the time I was 32 and had been living with my fiancé Sean for about 6 months, although we'd actually been seeing each other for about 3 years.

I work as a systems analyst for a small software company. Sean is an accountant and also a bit of a history buff. He helps out at the town's little local museum every Saturday, he gets paid a small amount for it but that's not why he does it, and he would do it if he didn't get paid.

Anyway, that July, the museum had a Middle-Ages theme to its display. Sean was really proud of it as he had put a lot of time into pulling together the collection and then displaying it

Part of the collection was devoted to torture and related devices including a display with a set of stocks.

As part of the need to raise funds Sean had the idea of setting-up the stocks in their own little area, on a "grassy mound" (carpet) so that visitors could pay to have their photos taken in the stocks.

Sean being Sean had different ideas for me; and told me how he wanted to lock me in them while we had sex. I wasn't sure about having to do it in the museum but I was game for the rest.

Since Sean usually opened-up on a Saturday, he had his own set of keys. So Friday night, we parked-up a little away from the building and walked there, giggling like a couple of teenagers.

Sean put his key in the lock and fiddled with it but the key didn't turn as expected. ". Mary didn't lock the door" he cursed as he opened it.

"Why on earth doesn't she check it? That's the second time she's done that." he mumbled as we entered, Sean closing the door behind us.

"You best stay here for a moment, I'll just have a quick look around to check everything's OK, just in case." With that, Sean wandered off having only put-on the small light in the corner.

He returned a minute or so later, having turned on some more of the lights."Everything looks fine" he said in a hushed voice.

Sean locked the door and then took my hand and led me through some of the displays until we came to the stocks. "Remember, we need to keep the noise down a little."

We kissed for a while and then Sean lowered the zip on the back of my dress. Knowing what we had planned; I wore my stockings and suspenders, a matching pair of knickers and decided against a bra.

My dress was soon next to his backpack on the floor. Sean gave a smile of approval before leading me over to the stocks and lifting-up the top bracket.

"I must warn you that prisoners in these were frequently taken advantage of." Sean joked, putting on his museum guide voice.

"I certainly hope so." I replied putting my head over the central dip and my wrists over the ones either side of my head. I'm not sure if it was normal for stocks to be quite this short or whether this one wasn't full height, but I had to bend-over at almost right-angles - I could only imagine how I looked from behind and how much Sean would appreciate the view!

Sean then lowered the top part trapping my hands and head and although it seemed a little unnecessary he then closed the latch preventing me from lifting the top part off by myself.

That was it, I was literally his for the taking and there would be nothing I could do about it - I could feel myself getting wet at the prospect.

After rummaging in his backpack behind me, Sean produced a microphone setting it on the floor in front of me. He then trailed the wire across the floor and plugged it into the security camera up on the wall not far from me.

"I'll be back in a moment." Sean said as I heard him walking away behind me.

My nagging doubts about the wisdom of recording our little rendezvous on the museum's security system resurfaced, but it was a little late for that now.

A minute later the main light above me came on and then I noticed the camera on the wall turn to face me, and was probably zooming-in. I must confess that despite my misgivings, I was extremely turned-on and couldn't wait for us to get started.

In the background I heard Sean stumble over something in the office, I smiled thinking that it was probably as he tried to quickly get out of his trousers; and to think he'd just told me to keep quiet!

Moments later he returned and stood behind me, clearly enjoying the view. I then sensed him move closer and at last felt his hands on me. He started gently caressing my back and then around to my breasts, running his hands over them. Sean is normally gentle with his love-making, although very occasionally he will play a little rougher. This was obviously going to be one of those occasions because he then pinched my nipples...HARD. I gasped in surprise.

Apart from being a little painful, it also seemed to intensify the tingle in my pussy; boy did I need his cock in me!

After tormenting my nipples some more he shifted his attention to my ass, running his palms over the cheeks and then grabbing hold of my knickers (which were I'm sure soaked by now) and slowly pulling them down my stocking-clad legs. He then allowed me to step out of them before they joined my dress on the floor.

Being totally helpless to resist him (not that I wanted to) was a huge turn-on, as was the fact that I couldn't even see him or what he was doing.

Then I felt him kneel down behind me.

Sean then urged me to spread my legs much further apart, which I did, and then he shuffled forward between them.

I had never been eaten-out while standing-up before so this was going to be a new experience.

Unlike his normal slow build-up, Sean spread my lips with his hands and went straight for my clit with his tongue.

The sensation was a little too much and I desperately squirmed to try and avoid his tongue. Sean let go with his hands and used them to tightly hold my legs still.

Fortunately the movement caused his tongue to move away slightly and by the time it found its way back I was able to enjoy it.

Realising that I had stopped squirming, Sean then reached one hand forward and started caressing my left breast.

Although my breasts are not that big, I have quite large and prominent nipples. They are also very sensitive, Once or twice; Sean has even managed to make me cum just by playing with my breasts alone.

With my excitement level at a high before we'd even started, it wasn't going to take much of this to make me cum.

My legs were soon starting to tremble and I was trying to move my pussy hard against his tongue.

Sensing I was about to come, Sean took my nipple between his finger and thumb and pinched hard.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped as my body exploded in orgasm.

Sean wrapped his left arm around my left leg and held me tight while he continued his assault on my clit and nipple.

The sensations were intense and my body started bucking involuntarily back and forth against his face.

This was the first time Sean hadn't stopped when I came. The fact that he kept going not only seemed to prolong my orgasm but also then felt like torture afterward as everything became hypersensitive.

I pleaded and pleaded with Sean to stop. Eventually he did and for the moment at least I felt absolutely drained.

I then heard his zipper; (obviously he hadn't got undressed earlier), this was soon followed by the feeling of the tip of his cock pushing slowly into me.

"Hey just because we're playing around, doesn't mean we stop using protection." I said, slightly surprised by the feeling of his naked cock.

I'd had a few problems with the pill and had to stop using it, so as much as we both hated them, condoms were the order of the day - or at least they were supposed to be. Sean obviously had other ideas for tonight.

He pulled out a little and then thrust in deep, very deep. He was obviously just as excited as I was because he seemed a lot bigger than usual. It certainly took my breath away and hurt a little.

Sean ignored my further protests about the lack of a condom, held me tightly by the hips and fucked me hard.

I was so turned on that he seemed to hit all the right places and I was going to cum very soon. He obviously sensed this from the little noises I was making, so he moved one of his hands around and started rubbing my clit.

"Yes" I cried, fully appreciating the added stimulation.

A few small rubs was all it took; I came quickly and had to stop myself from crying out. My knees buckled and Sean held me up by the hips until I came down from my high.

Sean wasted no time and soon started fucking me again.

Although I was a little cross about Sean not using a condom, I was pleased I had decided to go through with this. Sean was in top form.

Sean's grip on my hips increased (I love it when he does that). He was going to cum soon, and so was I.

Urged on by me, Sean slammed into me as hard as he could, almost lifting me off my feet with his hands as he did.

I came again, looking straight at the camera as I did. Sean came only moments later blasting my insides with his cum.

After a few moments, Sean pulled out and walked off back toward the office, leaving me panting and pretty unsteady on my feet.

I guessed that Sean being Sean, he was probably checking that the camera had got it all OK.

I wished I could sit down, my legs and back were starting to ache.

Well I guess I will definitely be visiting the doctors for the morning after pill on Monday morning, I mused as I stood there getting my breath back.

I had to smile to myself when I also thought that it meant that we may as well go bare-back for the remainder of the weekend.

I also hoped that he might have one more session left in him this evening.

I decided to tease him so I looked straight at the camera and in the most seductive tone I could manage said "I'm here because I really have been very naughty, I think I need more punishment".

A minute later I heard him return, he again stood behind me for a few moments looking (the stockings were obviously a good idea).

Smack! His hand landed hard on my right ass cheek.

"Ow!" I shrieked, more in surprise than pain, although it did sting a bit. I hadn't been spanked since I was little, and hadn't even considered included it into our repertoire.

Three more smacks landed in quick succession.

This wasn't what I had in mind but I guess I'd prompted Sean into "punishing me" so. Was happy to experiment, wondering how far he would go.

Several more smacks found their target and my ass was, I'm sure, turning bright red, it was certainly stinging.

The smacks stopped and then Sean started running his palms gently over the cheeks of my ass.

My skin felt alive and I felt a heat which was quite sensual.

Sean then ran one hand down the centre of my ass then around and briefly over my pussy. I couldn't help but let out a moan as he brushed my clit.

He removed his soothing hands and then delivered another 10 smacks, alternating between left and right cheeks. I was just at the point of protesting when he started soothing my cheeks again. This was followed by 2 soothing rubs across my pussy.

Sean repeated this process another couple of times. The smacks were becoming a lot easier to bear and the brushes across my pussy where building a need within me again.

Sean must have then taken off his trouser belt. I was totally unprepared for the sudden increase in intensity of pain as he brought it down hard across my ass. Once again I shrieked in pain and surprise.

A second blow soon followed. I pleaded with Sean to stop but then two more landed.

Sean then reached one hand under me and stroked my clit. Suddenly the pain seemed less important as I tried to hump against his hand. I opened my legs a bit wider to give him better access.

Sean then repeated the process, with me nearly in tears from the whipping but then desperate to cum from the playing with my clit.

He then changed the angle and gently flicked me with it so that the belt made very light contact with my pussy.

"Ahh" I responded in surprise, but actually it was so gentle that it didn't hurt.

Sean then repeated it but got no response from me so tried a little harder and then a bit harder again. Between the anticipation and the stimulation I was literally tingling.

The flicks with his belt became steadily firmer, I was so wet and turned on I would have pretty much done anything at that point. One of his next flicks caught my clit full-on. I gasped with the severity of the sensation and believe it or not I was getting close to coming.

Sean carried on the flicking and by now they were becoming quite a bit harder. I knew I would suffer later but all I could focus on was my impending orgasm.

Eventually he again caught my clit. I remember shrieking with the pain but I also remember that the impact took me over the edge and my body once again convulsed in orgasm.

Sean dropped the belt, moved directly behind me, and I heard his zip again.

"Oh god no, no more, I'm dead" I pleaded, genuinely exhausted.

Without any messing around he pushed into me and started slowly fucking my now very sore pussy.

"Ow, I'm very sore, would you mind if we didn't do this. I'd really like to be let out now". I pleaded

Sean stopped, obviously thought about it for a moment and then pulled out.

"NO, Don't" I said in a firm but half-whispered voice, as he placed his cock against my ass.

Sean had asked me for anal sex several times but it wasn't something I wanted to try. However tonight he clearly knew I was in no position to resist so he'd obviously decided to push the matter.

I tried to twist and turn as best I could to evade his intentions but with the combination of the stocks and Sean's firm grip on my hips I was going nowhere.

My protests were fruitless and with one firm push Sean's cock entered my virgin ass.

"Ahh.......god that hurts .......... take it out quick" I begged him. Sean said nothing.

I pleaded with him over and over to pull out, as I desperately squirmed, wriggled and tried to get on my toes to lift myself off him. His cock felt big enough in my pussy but in my ass it felt like a bloody baseball bat!

Sean stayed still and simply kept a tight grip on my hips.

After a while the pain started to subside a little and I must have relaxed slightly because Sean used this as his queue to drive the rest of his cock up me.

"Ahh.....You bastard" I snapped at him.

"Stop......no, please...no more" I begged repeatedly.

Sean said nothing; then I felt him start to withdraw slowly and mentally breathed a sigh of relief. But instead of pulling out completely he then pushed back in and slowly started to fuck me.

"You bastard, I didn't agree to this"

As before, Sean acted as if he hadn't even heard me. Despite all my protests and struggles Sean kept fucking me. He even reached around and started playing with my abused clit again.

Although I wasn't about to admit it, after a few more minutes, I had gotten over some of the discomfort and it was actually starting to feel OK.

I stopped protesting and let him get on with it.

Another minute or so later and I didn't want to stop it; my body was obviously getting into it. I remember starting to feel a combination of desperation and shame as my excitement built, but my desperation to cum was ahead by a mile. Then just as I was starting to get close Sean stopped.

"What the fuck? Why did you stop?" (Was that really me saying that?) I was desperate to come so why did he stop now?

Again Sean said nothing he just slowly stroked my clit, enough to tease me but not enough to make me cum. frustratingly his cock remained still with only the tip inside me.

"Please ......." I said

Immediately Sean drove his cock into me, but then he stopped again.

"Don't stop..." I pleaded. He pulled back and then thrusted back in again, and then again he stopped.

Then I caught on to his little game. After everything I had said earlier he was now going to make me beg for it.

I was too desperate to worry about it so I decided to play his little game.

"Please fuck me"

Sean gave a couple of thrusts.

"Fuck my ass"

Sean started again, moving his other hand back around to my breast.

"Fuck me hard"

"Fuck me deep" I was starting to get into this as the good feelings came back again.

"Pinch my nipple"

A glorious pain shot through me as he squeezed my nipple hard

"Shove your cock up my ass"

I don't remember half the rest of what I said to encourage him to keep going. Then just before I came I remember saying "Pinch my clit I don't know what prompted me to think of that, let alone ask for it but I did.

Sean did as I asked and a mix of sharp pain and pleasure ripped through my ravished body.

I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I literally shook like a rag-doll, and of course Sean hadn't stopped any of what he was doing.

I vividly remember a strange feeling of shame as my asshole literally quivered around his cock.

I still struggle to express just how intense it was.

Sean was obviously close too because instead of stopping he became even more aggressive. He increased his tempo, still pinching hard on my clit.

Instead of coming down from my orgasm I was in sensory overload. One second I was experiencing intense pleasure the next intense pain, it was as if my body wasn't sure which way to process the feelings from my clit.

At some point I became aware that Sean was stationary with his cock pushed up me as far as he could manage while he pumped his cum into my bowels, letting go of my clit as he did.

My mind was a whirl and my body continued to buck spasmodically as my clit throbbed.

Sean withdrew, fiddled with his trousers and then wandered off again.

"Let me out now please" I said conscious that my legs were not only aching but also very unsteady without him holding my hips. Sean however ignored my request and continued to walk away.

I guess I had been expecting the sex to be a little more like what we had at home, just with the added spice of me being in the stocks. I certainly hadn't expected this; I knew I was going to pay for it by being very sore for a few days.

When Sean retuned a little while later all I could think of was getting out of the stocks and again asked him to let me out. Sean though clearly hadn't finished with me

Saying nothing, despite my continued pleas for release, Sean started to caress my breasts and then pinch my already tortured nipples. After a couple of minutes of this and ignoring my protests Sean started to push his cock into me.

I was very sore and told Sean but he started to fuck me anyway, and then reached around to play with my nipples again.

I continued to protest for a while as he ploughed away at me, but I was clearly wasting my breath asking him to stop, so I eventually gave-up and just let him get on with it.

He continued fucking me at a steady pace for several minutes. The after a while, my body had obviously lubricated some more and it started to feel less sore.

I think at some point my body also decided that there was no point in resisting further and the discomfort was again being replaced by pleasure as my body started to respond.

Sean clearly sensed the change in me and increased his tempo.

Unbelievably my arousal was increasing again and I soon reached the point where I was encouraging him to fuck me harder and even to pinch my nipples again.

When my orgasm came, it wasn't anywhere near as intense as the last time but it was still good.

12