Stoking the Fires Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad's mind reeled, what on earth could Chris be thinking, he wondered. She had a fiancee', his wife and children hadn't been gone for more than two weeks and here she was allowing this game to go on, she was even pushing it to move forward. Right now he didn't care, he loved his family and had always been there for them but even though they were gone he wasn't, and he now realized that. So if she was going to further this game along he was about to help it with leaps and bounds.

Chris was caught by surprise when suddenly Chad took her hand and placed it underneath his boxers in one quick action. As he was doing this he slipped an arm behind his back and cupped her panty clad mound and pressed a finger between the cloth covered lips. She gave a startled moan and without thinking began to stroke his cock fast, she could feel the pre-cum spilling copiously from the head of his throbbing shaft and she allowed her thumb to smear it all over lubricating his shaft for an easier stroking.

Chad rolled over and as Chris continued to stroke him he covered her mouth with his own and finally kissed her after all the years of teasing and friendship, he kissed her deep and with passion and raw emotion. He was fast sinking into her, not knowing where her lips ended and his began, only one thing was known to his mind at that precise moment and that was the fact that he needed her. He needed an intimacy and touch to release his mourning and allow himself to move on. This wasn't just about sex, this was about finding himself again. Along the way he planned to find and devour Chris as well and to shatter all those rumors about them having fucked before, well now they would be truer than anyone would know.

Chris felt her chest rising faster and faster, she had never been able to achieve an orgasm from just kissing but right now that seemed like it was more likely than not to happen. He hadn't even touched her bare flesh yet and here she was tingling on the verge of an orgasm. When he pulled away for just a moment she was fearful of his reaction and at the same time disappointed in the stop. She just knew he was going to tell her to leave, that he couldn't believe she would do this.

"Take off your clothes beautiful," was all he whispered before lifting her shirt and kissing her again.

Chris' heart leapt in her chest as he stripped her t-shirt off and forced her to bare her breasts to him. They weren't huge and she had always been a bit nervous about anyone seeing them, but his reaction made her sigh in relief and bliss.

Chad smiled at her before kissing her deeply again and ran his hand up over her sides, grazing the side of her small but perfectly formed breasts. He did prefer a bigger chest but to him Chris' emotion and beauty wasn't only skin deep. Her pert little tits with their erect nipples pressing into his chest was more than enough for him. She may only have a mouthful for him but he would love every inch of her before he was done with her today. He slid his mouth away from her's and kissed his way down her neck, nibbling and kissing the whole way down to her left tit, he then sucked in the whole thing. Opening his mouth wide sucking on the flesh and running his tongue over the nipple as he stroked her pussy over the cloth over her panties. He wanted her naked but not quite yet, he wanted her to be panting for whatever was to come next. Sliding over he sucked on the other breast as Chris ran her nails up and down his back and ground her little pussy up against his fingers.

Quickly Chad flipped around and slid head first under the covers, his mouth kissing down her stomach, teasing the little belly button with his tongue as his fingers pushed her panties down her hips slowly. His tongue followed every inch of the way, grazing her outer lips as he worked down her thigh and then over to the other side and back up. When he found her panties around her ankles he pulled them off and then pushed her legs wide open.

Chris flung the sheets off of Chad and watched his descent and she waiting with bated breath. Suddenly his tongue darted over her outer lips as his fingers opened them up and his tongue then slid between the folds as his fingers sunk deep inside her. He began to lick and suck on her lips and clit as much as he could while he fingered her. Chris' body rocked up and down on the bed as she was taken to a new level of pleasure at his touch.

She reached down and felt his cock throbbing in his boxers and she pulled them off and looked at his sizeable prick as it sprang free. She had not always enjoyed sucking cock but at the moment that was all she wanted to do. To take him inside her mouth and twirl her tongue over the head until she could taste his cum. She felt wicked with Chad, able to do anything she wanted and not be called a slut, although if he called her that in jest or in the heat of the moment she wasn't about to complain. Chris wanted him to fill her mouth and pussy with his seed before they left this bed for anything today. Right now that was an all consuming need and as she opened her mouth wide and began to lick his shaft she knew that she made the right decision.

Chad felt her mouth and began to moan into her pussy, the vibrations tickling her pussy. He slid a leg over her head so he was straddling it and began to pump his cock in and out with the same rhythm as he was using on her pink folds. It didn't take long for the dam to burst for either one of them and amid humming and moaning, slurping and sucking they both came intensely together. Chad continued licking and fingering her as his cum burst forth over and over into her greedy sucking mouth.

Chris was amazed that she hadn't gagged at the taste or forcefulness in which Chad had cum inside her mouth. She swallowed for the first time in her life with joy at the knowledge that she was pleasing him and herself at once. He hadn't asked her to do it, nor had he really given her the choice at the moment of his explosion but she had wanted it and now as she swallowed the last of it she was ready for him to mount her and slide deep inside.

Chad did indeed roll over and slide between her thighs, still a little reluctant to speak, afraid to break the spell he kissed her. Their kiss shared each's orgasm but neither seemed to mind as his cock sheathed itself inside Chris' tight center. Her long flowing black hair cascading against the pillow as they kissed and he pinned her down with his hands over her wrist above her head. Slowly he sawed back and forth, in and out of her tight, bare little pussy. He could feel each muscle spasm as she clutched him and milked his cock. He pulled back and looked into her eyes as he slammed deep inside her. A smile lay across his lips as he reached up to caress her face. His hands found her nipples as he knelt between her thighs and thrust while teasing her breasts and nipples. He slowly slid his hand down over her clit and pressed hard as she raised her legs and put her heels on his shoulders.

"Fuck me Chad, make love to me, make me yours," she whispered.

"Oh god Chris, you're so tight and feel so good, thank you for being here."

Chris' smile beamed forth as she realized he wasn't just fucking her he was freeing himself from the shroud of remorse he had been under. She was responsible for bringing that glint back into his eye that he now had and she loved it. She realized she loved him but that discussion was a long way off. For now she was satisfied to be here pinned beneath him feeling his throbbing cock sliding in and out of her and his hands upon her.

"Chris, I'm going to cum where do you want me to do it?" he asked.

"Cum inside me Chad it's safe," she replied.

Chad leaned down and kissed her as he began to pound he harder. The tingling in his loins began to grow stronger and within seconds of asking her where he began to cum deep in her clenching little pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, cum deep inside me Chad. Mmm, yes, that's it empty into me....Oh god I'm cumming now too."

Chris' body began to shake and she could feel his cock throb and shoot inside her as she came. She raked her nails down his back and cried out as she came again, for the umpteenth time that morning she was having an intense orgasm.

As the bliss subsided they began to talk...but that's best held for another story. Thanks for reading and please send feedback.

MV

12