Stolen... & Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are then pulled forward and you walk slowly as you are guided from the room. Again your hands and arms are unhooked and attached in front of you, then pulled upward toward the ceiling. Before you realize it, you are secured in the same manner as before receiving the enema, your weight hanging on your wrists, legs spread very wide.

Another drink is offered to you. This time it tastes somewhat sour. You recognize the taste quickly to be orange juice, but drink even while you know something extra has been added. The entire glass is slowly emptied into your mouth. Fingers begin to probe at your spread pussy again. You moan as they find your clit and begin to slowly tease it until it is erect and firm. The fingers slide into your canal and press deep as you moan and attempt to thrust your hips forward. Something is pressed into your mouth. You do not know what it is but when the fingers reach for your chin you open your mouth without further encouragement. The little drink of juice has made you limp and compliant. The item is pressed in and then a strap secures it in place behind your head. It is shaped like a penis, made of rubber, but short and very thick.

You are left hanging for several minutes now, without anyone touching you. You do not know if your captors are even in the room, but you did not hear the door close, so you assume they are. You feel moisture on your pubic mound, then the fingers begin to massage over your mound slowly and carefully. You feel something pulling lightly at the hair realize they are shaving your pussy clean of hair. You want to scream, you could jerk away, but fear being cut by the razor if you do, so you stay perfectly still, hating, deep down what they are doing to you. Finally you feel a warm cloth rub over your pubic mound, then fingers soaked with oil rubbing gently over your now very sensitive pussy. Slowly they work the oil into the freshly shaved area. Every so often the fingers press down between the spread open lips and tease at your erect clit, then back up to pet the oil into your shaved pussy. You have seen women with a shaved pussy before. You thought they looked like little girls and knew you would never do this to yourself. It is embarrassing to be a full grown woman of and have your pussy look like that of a child of ten or so. You figured women did this only to try to recapture their youth, not realizing the sexual pleasure it could bring, but before this long, holiday weekend is over you shall know.

You feel fingers reaching up and playing with your nipples. Quickly they react and become hard to the touching. While the fingers play with the right nipple, the other hand squeezes your breast from the base and forces the nipple to protrude even more. Suddenly a pinching is felt on the nipple and you moan a scream through the gag in your mouth. The hands pull away but the pinching continues. The left breast and nipple are played with in the same manner and then the pinching starts to it also. The pinching is not severe, even less severe than the pinching from your captors fingers, but it is constant and does hurt some. The hands pull away from you and your nipples continue to pinch, causing you even more excitement in your nether region. The pressure is unbelievable to you, for you never knew you could become so stimulated from your nipples being pinched firmly and constantly. After a few minutes, you feel hands touching, and the screws on the unseen clamps are turned. Eyes watch you as your head falls back with the pain.

Next a wide belt is placed around your waist. You feel what can only be described as a tail, hanging from the back of it, swinging into your asscheeks as it is let loose by your captors hands. The belt is tightened around your waist, tight enough so it has no movement. Fingers begin to probe your freshly shaved pussy. The touch sends waves of stimulation through your body. Slowly they rub over your clit then into your dripping hole, then are quickly replaced by a thick, inflexible cock. You recognize the feel immediately as a dildo with knobs all over it. It is pressed into you slowly then pulled out then back in and out again. Finally after three more strokes it is pulled out completely. You thrust your body forward to try to capture it with your pussy lips and hold it within you, but thrash against the empty air. You then feel it being pressed into your ass. You tighten your body as it stretches the outside of your tightness, then a series of harsh slaps with the crop come to your freshly shaved pussy lips. You attempt to relax, and as you do, the spanking to your pussy stops. The dildo is slowly, but firmly pressed into your ass. It feels so big inside you, you feel as though it is ripping you apart.

Fingers play with your pinching nipples to heighten the sensation of them. The pain you felt streaks through them again, as the fingers draw attention to them. You feel another firm, very thick, cock being pressed into your spread open pussy. Hands come, and both are pumped in and out of you as again, the clamps are tightened. You can feel the two artificial cocks touching each other through your thin wall as they stroke deeply. You feel full and stuffed in each hole now. You are still excited and can feel the building of an orgasm flowing through your body, but every time you come close, they slow down, holding you back from release. A finger reaches out and begins to massage the tip of your clit. It rubs the head thoroughly then around the outside then pulls away. Suddenly you can feel the heat spreading from your clit, as the cream that your captor just rubbed there gets warmer and warmer. You moan from the impact this has on your body, a whisper away from completion, and everything stops.

The hands press between your legs a moment later, and you hear and feel the hum of the vibrating dildo in your pussy. Another set of hands pushes the dildo in your ass in deeper and vibrations begin from it also. The leather strap that had hit your buttocks now is pressed between your legs and forces both hard cocks deeper into you and is fastened to the front of the belt around your waist. After they have been well fastened, you sense a presence behind you. The first sting of the belt takes you by surprise. You begin to cry at this fresh pain, but the 'juice' has you feeling so warm and fuzzy. Now it begins in earnest, striking over and over until you lose count of how many times it has hit, the pain overwhelming you, until you feel yourself surrendering to it, and begin to cum. As the tremors run through you, another strap joins the first, this one stinging your belly, slapping the tightly clamped nipples, bringing pain to your thighs.

You move from one orgasm to another, stimulated by the artificial, vibrating cocks within you, the heat cream on your clit, and the strapping. Fingers flick at your pinched tits and this sends you into a fresh wave of orgasms. Your body is dripping wet from the perspiration. Finally the strap stops, you hear the door open and close and you are left hanging there brought from one orgasm to another to another.

After a very long time to you, but in reality only about half an hour, you hear the door open, and the strap begins again on your flesh. It takes you through yet another series of hard climaxes before it stops. Then you feel the clasp being undone from the waist belt. Slowly it is thread back between your legs and then the dildos are turned off . You are unhooked and your arms are secured behind you once again, but before you are led slowly from the room, the hood is pulled off your head. As your eyes adjust to the light, you see people seated at tables all around you, watching, and realize you have just been their evening entertainment. The shock makes your head reel as you are led from the room, the dildos still seated deep within you.

You are so weak from the orgasmic pleasures you can hardly walk, so you are lifted into someone's arms and carried. You are placed on a bed on your back. Your hands are hooked to the head of the bed, and the dildos are pulled from you, leaving you feeling empty and open. Your feet are pulled painfully wide apart and attached to the foot of the bed as you are stretched to your limits. Someone comes between your legs and you feel a cock being pressed into your well used pussy. The cock pumps in and out of you, until finally, as you are about to erupt with another orgasm, you feel the cock swell and the hot cream fills you.

After a few more hard, fast strokes, the limp member is pulled out and your captor moves over your leg and lays on the bed on your right side. You think it is over, but suddenly you feel the presence of your other captor between your legs. His hands lift your thighs, and you feel his knees push under them, crying out as you are lowered, his cock sliding deep into your ass. His cock is thick and hurts as he pushes you down, heedless of your cries. One hand reaches out to grasp your breast, squeezing it painfully as he tightens the clamp. Holding it in his fist, the other brings the tip of a violet wand to the nipple, making you scream as your body lifts against the tight ropes. He takes it away for a moment, licking the nipple, then touching it again. Once more, you arch as the current flows. He begins a rhythm of sorts, touching and taking away, as you rise and fall on the huge cock in your ass.

Through the haze, you realize you are fucking him, giving him pleasure. Your mind goes blank as you ride him, all the while nearing another climax. He kneels still beneath you, letting you stroke with the current applied, then reaches down and parts the lips of your pussy. The wand pauses for a second, then you scream as it comes to rest on your clit. Again the rhythm starts, your body in sweet agony as you fuck yourself on the thick cock, straining hard against the ropes. You feel yourself tighten and another orgasm tears through your body. You are mindless, pain and pleasure are one as you pulse with it, riding him hard, taking the current. Again the clamps are tightened, but you hardly feel it, the power of this orgasm centered in your aching clit as you scream. They keep working on you, making your body buck as the waves of release take control, then he shoots into your ass hard, hot cum that feels like a hose. Over and over it shoots into you, it lubricates you more as you continue to ride and pulse on him. Then he thrusts hard and deep into you, until his member is limp.

Finally he withdraws, and rolls over to your left side and lays on the bed, panting. A hand reaches to your nipples and the pinching devices are removed. You cry out at the pain, but soon a gentle mouth sucks your nipples. A tongue comes to your spread lips and very gently begins licking your clit. You feel the warmth move through you like liquid, hoping he will quicken his pace, but he does not. Soon you feel yourself close again, and the slow caresses pull you into yet another climax. He holds you there, your stretched body shuddering as it responds to his mouth. You are held in it, not allowed to stop, for what seems an eternity. His gentle tongue feels like it is reaching inside and pulling the release from your drained body, and yet you have no hope of release.

Finally, you allowed to rest. You have no way of knowing there will be a late night crowd, and more surprises for your body...

12