Stolen Assets

Story Info
Horny office worker discovers she likes it rough.
1.4k words
4.15
46.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her way home from work and as usual, was rushing. Working late was a bitch, but the overtime paid the bills and left a bit in the bank for travel.

She was a hot little number and she knew it. Her suit was black and businesslike, but cut to show off her curves and short enough to keep the men looking at her ass... in case they might get a glimpse.

She loved the feel of their eyes on her, though she never let on and always wore stockings that were just barely covered by the oh so short, tight ass-hugging skirt. If the men had had any idea! Thinking about her lack of undergarments was a source of great pleasure for her during her otherwise boring day.

She clattered out of the elevator toward her car, her spiked heels making a racket in the echo of the parking garage. She was tired from a long day but increasingly wishing she had somewhere to go to relieve some of her day's tension in her favorite way... perhaps she would go to the chat room tonight... she dug in her pocket for her keys and went 'round to put her bag in the trunk.

As she slammed the trunk down, something pinned her hips to the bumper. She tried to spin around to see what was going on, but a hand tangled in her hair and yanked her head back. another hand reached inside her jacket and fondled one braless tit through her flimsy t-top. She realized she couldn't move and she felt a rising panic. A rough hand reached up under her skirt from behind - then there was a sharp intake of breath. He had realized her luscious ass was exposed! This was just like her fantasy! Despite herself, she felt a warmth spreading between her legs.

The hand reached around and pulled her jacket open, then her t-top, which got stuck and a large knife appeared and the t-top was violently cut away, leaving her hot hard tits exposed to the cold air of the garage. he pulled the jacket and t-top back along her arms and used them to tie her hand behind her. Now his hands were free. He slapped her cunt in between her ass cheeks so hard it made her jump! He shoved her face down and her tits were seared by the bite of the cold car trunk. God she was so wet! She should be terrified but all she could do was ache to be punished by this powerful aggressor. She felt dirty and shameless for her reaction and this only made her juices flow more strongly. All she could think was what a sight she was making for anyone watching, naked to the waist, tits hard, skirt pushed up to reveal her lusty attire bare ass stockings and the delicious spiked heels. She wondered if the parking garage attendant was watching and getting his rocks off observing her humiliation. Again, though this thought should have upset her, she got hotter and hotter imagining the attendant stroking himself and watching her.

She waited for a word from her attacker, A command. Nothing, just ragged breathing. Suddenly, his rough hands slapped at her ass cheeks, again and again until her bottom was red and hot and her snatch was dripping. It hurt, but it felt soooo good... rough hands spread her ass cheeks and a finger rammed into her ass. It pulled out. In. Out...god it hurt so good.... two fingers... she knew her virgin ass was about to be raped and she almost screamed with lust for him to take her! Sure enough after three fingers, the hand was yanked out and o god he's got his cock out and he's rubbing it all over her clit and her cuntlips. She squirms and moans with ecstasy and desire her tits scraping along the ice cold truck lid nipples like rocks she is so horny now... he slides his cock hard into her cunt, juicing it up with her pussy juice and o god ogod ogod ooowwwww! she shrieks and bucks as he drills her tight ass with his cock. It hurts so much, yet she knows she is close to cumming...

Now that he has her impaled on him, one hand grabs her hair and yanks her back toward him while the other hand reaches around, pinching and slapping her hot tits.. harder she thinks o please harder, you hurt me so good.... fuck my tight ass and punish my aching tits .. but she holds her tongue, in fear of the faceless attacker. Her stockings are slipping down her thighs and she is finding it hard to stand on her spiked heels she is shaking so badly. pussy juice drips down her thighs and she moans and grunts like an animal each time the cock impales her ass. Again, she imagines the attendant, his cock in hand, watching... Her ass is slowly relaxing, it still hurts, but the sensation just inside is incredible! She feels the first wave of her orgasm rolling toward her then oh! he shoots off his load into her ass! Pulling out, he squirts the rest of it all over the back of her ass and rubs it in.

Grabbing her again by the hair, not letting her climax, he picks her up with one hand and spins her around. He is wearing a stocking mask. She can see his eyes, hard and dark, leering at her nakedness. She looks at the ground. He throws her to her stockinged knees, hands still tied behind her and slaps her tits with his cock. He then shoves it at her mouth and she knows she must suck his shit and cum covered cock until it is clean. A dark hunger possesses her and she closes her eyes and devours him, licking every inch she can reach in her awkward position. He pinches and slaps her tits idly while she works, which only succeeds in making her more desperate for him to use her hard. She has had sex before but she has never felt this intensely hungry... and for a rapist!

Once his cock is cleaned and she has him hard again, he grabs her, again only by the hair and lifts her and shoves her backwards onto the trunk lid. her hand are behind her and it hurts to lie on them. He slaps her face hard and finally utters some words "spread for me slut, or get hurt worse!" She spreads her legs, still in their stilettos and stockings, as wide as she can, to reveal, to her shame, an engorged, dripping cunt just begging to be fucked.

He laughs at her, slaps the hungry cunt drawing a sharp moan from her, then plunges in and drills her, over and over, her, she bucking and panting beneath him until she explodes with orgasmic waves of violent pleasure. He cums soon after, this time the first load up her snatch and the second all over her tits.

She can barely move, she is so spent and satisfied. But he is not finished with her. "Up bitch!" he grabs her hair and propels her forward... she staggers forward tits dancing and jiggling, pussy still in full view under her hiked-up skirt. They head to the attendant booth where the attendant is standing, prick in hand. "On your knees bitch! Pay the man what you owe him and be quick, or he'll have your ass as well!" He didn't have to tell her twice, her ass was still swollen from his violent assault. Her tongue snaked out and licked the precum from the top of the attendant's prick. He sighed and pushed hard into her waiting mouth and grabbing the back of her head, fucked her throat until he shot his cum into her. She knew better than to spit it out, so she swallowed it all while her rapist looked on and laughed at her discomfort!

"Up bitch" Again the hair. She staggered back to the car. "get in the passenger seat, get your lips on my cock and don't stop till I come 3 times. Understood?" She nodded, fell into the passenger seat, hands still useless behind her, got to her knees and was ready for him when he got in and started the engine. She was past the point of caring who he was or where they were going. She just wanted him to use her like that again and again. She felt so hungry for his abuse. No longer a high-powered office bitch, she was now a horny and compliant bondage fuck slut.