Stolen Away

Story Info
T-Girl meets a guy in a relationship and has to have him.
9.1k words
4.66
168.6k
233
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Dear readers,

This story was suggested to me by an exceptional artist named Anasheya. (Sounds like a beautiful girl to me so I'm going to refer to Anasheya as a she, but I've never asked.) She gave me quite a bit of input and I hope I've given her something to work with. Anasheya creates T-Girl art that speaks to my submissive soul and if you like my stories you will love her artwork. I'm sure Google will help you find some examples if you choose to look. This story is Anasheya's and she has plans to draw it as a manga...and I can't wait to see it. If you search the artist out, be sure to drop her a note and encourage her to move forward.

Anna sneaked a glance at Jessy as he was concentrating on the contents of his stuff sack. She liked how he looked. He had pretty shoulder length black hair that he kept pulled back in a ponytail and blue eyes that smoldered with pent up sexuality. He had a slight build, some might call him skinny, but she preferred him that way, because when they wrestled she could usually pin him beneath her. Jessy was six years younger than Anna and that made it easy for her to control him and oh how she relished that control.

Anna stepped up behind Jessy and slipped her arms around his waist. She kissed him on the neck as she pressed her body along his. When she saw the goose bumps on his arms she knew the effect she was having on him, because when he got goose bumps he also got a hard-on. She let her hand drift down his stomach and across his abdomen just enough to verify his erection only to pull it away again. Jessy groaned his disappointment when she pulled back, but Anna wasn't finished yet. Her hands found his nipples and through his shirt she began to tweak them and roll them between her fingers and thumbs. Jessy moaned and squirmed under her ministrations and Anna knew that if she kept this up he would cum very quickly. After all, she had been denying him an orgasm for three weeks now and he was more than ready to blow.

They had been dating for several months now and she'd only allowed him two orgasms. Anna had learned about orgasm control on the internet not more than a week prior to meeting Jessy. When they met he had been so shy that Anna knew he would be an excellent candidate to try out her new found techniques. She would never date another man like her ex and have a drunken ass come home and take her without her consent. She was in control from now on.

Jessy was whimpering and panting, so close to an orgasm that Anna could feel him shivering with anticipation. That's when a loud knock came on the door. From the other side Anna heard a voice call out.

"Anna! We're here to pick you up and get this party started! Give that young man a break and let him come up for some air!"

"Britney you're ten minutes early! Go away and come back then!" Anna gave Jessy's nipples one last tweak and a wet, sloppy kiss right in the crook of his neck before she whispered in his ear, "Don't you dare come. I'm expecting some big things from you in the tent this weekend. You may actually get to come inside me."

"Oh com'on Anna! Don't make us wait!" Britney called. Jessy shivered again as he tried to get a grip on his runaway libido.

"I won't Anna. I promise I'll wait for you."

"I know you will." To the closed door she said, "Come on in Brit! It's open!" Anna had no more than stepped away from Jessy when the door popped open and Britney came strolling in. She glanced at Jessy and said,

"Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark."

A flushed Jessy turned away from the two women. He grabbed up two of the stuff sacks and turning to leave ran face first into two firm breasts. As he stumbled backwards strong hands grabbed him and kept him from falling.

"Whoa there boy! Don't be falling over on me. Didn't mean to startle you, I was only trying to help with those stuff sacks!" If Jessy was embarrassed before he was mortified now. Here holding him up was a very tall black woman whose breasts he'd just inadvertently shoved his face into. She must have been at least six feet tall. Jessy and Anna were both pretty short which is why Anna thought they made such a nice match. This woman could easily rest her chin on his head. "Let me help you with those." Jessy nervously glanced up into her eyes but couldn't miss noticing on the way by that her nipples were showing through the thin fabric of her camisole top. She was definitely on high beam. He quickly looked back down at the floor and mumbled,

"Yea, sure, that would be great." And then he slipped past her and made for the door. The women watched him go and Britney said to Anna,

"He sure is cute when he's flustered and embarrassed."

"Yes he is. And I can't help taking advantage of that every chance I get."

"Oh I almost forgot my manners. Anna this is Tanya. She's going to hang out with us over the long weekend. She's new in town and I didn't want to see her sitting around her apartment so I thought I'd invite her along camping with us." Anna extended a hand.

"It's nice to meet you Tanya."

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm sorry about Jessy. I really didn't mean to embarrass him like that."

"Don't worry. He'll be fine." Tanya chuckled and said,

"I'm sure he will be, but I have to agree with you two, he's damn cute when he's embarrassed."

They all laughed as Tanya hoisted up the other two stuff sacks and followed Jessy out the door.

When Jessy got outside he walked into warm sunshine and there sitting at the curb was a fully restored turquoise and cream 23 Window VW Bus. It was lowered and had some very trick five spoke wheels. The rear door was open awaiting the luggage he was carrying so he headed in that direction. On his way Jessy recognized Mike from a recent party and called out to him.

"Mike. How's it going?"

"Hey Jessy. Good to see you man." He turned and motioned to the guy hopping out of the driver's seat and coming around the front of the van, "This is Jeff 'Deek' Deekman. He owns the Bus and will be our driver as well as our co-partier this weekend. He's Britney's boyfriend." Deek raised a hand and said,

"Nice to meet you Dude. Here let me lighten the load for you." He took the sacks and put them in the back. Jessy was turning around to head back in for the rest of the stuff since he was pretty sure Tanya couldn't handle the heavy sacks by herself, when there she was right behind him. He pulled up just in time to keep his face from impacting with her boobs again, but it was such a close call that he still blushed as he ducked out of her way. Tanya flashed radiant white teeth at him and stepped by to give Deek one of the sacks she'd brought out. When she handed it over the weight of it surprised him and he had to work to catch it before it hit the ground. "Whoa! More to that sack than meets the eye! You're one strong girl!"

"Thanks Deek. You're so sweet to notice! I just didn't want poor Jessy here to hurt himself carrying these out." She stepped over to Jessy and felt his bicep appraisingly. "Could use a little work." It seemed impossible, but Jessy got even redder. "I'm just teasing with you!" She declared and gave him a pretty hard smack on the ass. They busted out laughing and Jessy wanted to crawl under the bus he was so embarrassed.

Deek gathered up the other sack and stowed it in the back of the bus just as the other two women were coming out.

"Hi Mike!" Anna called out and as she got closer she gave him a quick hug. "It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too. I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Lynne. Lynne this is Anna. She's the one I was telling you about who's doing her master's thesis on the sexuality of Asian cultures." Anna shook hands with Lynne and specified,

"Actually I'm studying the time period around World War II." Lynne's obvious Asian decent prompted her to ask, "Did you have any family come from Asia around that time?" Lynne smirked,

"I have a very non-traditional Japanese Grandmother who has told me a lot about that time. I'm sure I can help you with your research."

"Really! That would be wonderful!"

"Dudettes, can we please load up the bus and get on the road? You can talk old school sex on the way." Deek hustled them toward the side doors and shooed them inside. Mike, Lynne and Tanya went to the back seat while Jessy and Anna took the middle seat. Brit sat up front. The group had no more than hit the highway when Anna began quizzing Lynne. Anna had to turn around pretty far in the seat to see her and it wasn't very comfortable.

Tanya watched Jessy as Deek rolled the bus up the on ramp to the highway. She had to admit that she was quite taken by him. It seemed the more she watched him the worse she wanted him. Anna seemed nice enough, but Tanya felt like he needed a strong woman like her. It was obvious that Anna was in complete control of their relationship, and Tanya thought kudos to her for becoming the strong partner, but Tanya just knew she could take it to the next level.

Less than an hour later Deek was pulling up to the fuel pumps at the Jiffy Fuel. Having left with only around a half a tank of gas they hadn't put many miles behind them yet. No one minded though, since a couple needed to pee and there are always those road trip snacks that need to be bought. They all piled out and Tanya hustled inside to the first available bathroom.

As soon as she closed and locked the door she slipped off her shorts and began to fantasize about Jessy. How adorable he would look on his knees in front of her. How delicious it would feel to grip him tightly and control him. How much fun it would be to bend him to her will and establish her own dominance over him. The fantasy had the desired effect and soon pleasure coursed through her body so intensely she couldn't quite muffle her grunts. From outside she heard,

"Tanya? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just having to work a little too hard is all. Might need to buy some fiber or something." She heard a chuckle,

"You're not alone. Sometimes I suffer from the same problem."

Tanya thought that the voice sounded like Anna's and when she finished up and opened the door sure enough there stood Anna. Tanya smiled broadly and said,

"Next!" Anna returned the smile as she passed Tanya and closed the door. Tanya's eyes roved the store and quickly locked onto Jessy standing alone in the chip isle. She wandered over and pretended to look some snacks of her own. She made a couple of covert glances his way, but he seemed to be pretty engrossed as he read the back of a cheese waffle bag.

"So Jessy, Britney told me you're a lot younger than Anna and the rest of us."

"Yea, I suppose so. Anna's 25 and I'm 19."

"Do you like dating older women?"

"I don't know. Anna is the only one I've ever dated." Jessy was blushing again.

"Only older woman?"

"Only woman. I didn't date in high school."

"I'm guessing that you were pretty shy."

"Very. But I can really talk with Anna."

"That brings us back to the older woman thing. So...you do like them?" When Tanya asked this question she stepped up close enough to Jessy to brush her hard nipple against his shoulder as she ran her fingers through his pony tail. Jessy's face became a beacon of red and he began to shiver nervously.

"Wwwwell...I like her confidence........and...and...and that she knows what she wants." Jessy swallowed hard and continued. "She's a...a...pretty strong willed woman." Tanya leaned in a little closer and the warmth of her breast spread onto his shoulder.

"I know what I want Jessy."

"I...uh...think...that...I...uh need to go..." Tanya slipped her hand around his waist and pulled Jessy back against her.

"Don't be in such a rush to leave. I've got some more questions. So, you like strong willed women. Strong willed can mean bossy. Does that mean you like being told what to do?" Jessy couldn't possibly have blushed anymore so he looked at the floor as he replied.

"I don't mind doing what she asks."

"So she controls the relationship, it's on her terms."

"Yyyyes." He was quite for a few seconds. "But aren't...um...most relationships on the...uh...woman's terms?"

"All the good ones are. I guess she controls when you two have sex as well?"

"I really need to go. I've got to get some drinks." He pulled out of Tanya's grip and as she watched him walk away she couldn't help noticing how nice his butt looked. As she turned back to her own selection she smiled with the knowledge that she understood Jessy a little better now.

Back on the Bus

They all wandered around in search of snacks and drinks and after about twenty minutes they were gathered up and ready to reload. As Tanya was getting ready to crawl to the back seat Anna stopped her and asked,

"Would you mind sitting with Jessy? I need to talk with Lynne some more and turning around is killing my neck."

"Not at all! Whatever is easiest for you honey." It was all Tanya could do to keep a maniacal grin from her face as she slipped into Anna's seat and Anna took hers. Everyone finished loading up and Jessy crawled in beside Tanya. Deek fired up the bus and headed back out to the highway.

"So. It looks like you're stuck with me for a while."

"Well, Anna needs to take advantage of her time with Lynne."

"Yea they seem to be doing a lot of talking. I hope Anna's getting what she needs."

"I think she is. So what do you do at the clinic?"

"Nothing exciting. I work in statistics. I don't want to bore you with the details so let's talk about you."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because I think you're cute and I enjoy watching you with Anna. You two make an adorable couple. I love how you look at her and touch her."

"Umm...thank you?" Tanya laughed and said,

"I'm embarrassing you again aren't I. I'm sorry, I just thought you might like to know that someone noticed how cute you two are together."

"Well, I guess the thought that someone should notice or even care never crossed my mind. "

"And why would it? I think most people don't have any clue when someone's watching them interact with a mate. Of course no longer than I've been watching I think you are submitting to Anna. I think you have willingly given yourself to her." Jessy's eyes went wide.

"What makes you think that?"

"I can see it in how you interact. It's obvious to everyone that she's in charge even if somehow you two don't realize it. But hey, that's totally cool with me. Like I said before, I think it's the basis for a good relationship."

Jessy was unsure how to respond. How had she so quickly understood his relationship with Anna? It was as if she was tuned into that sort of stuff. Finally he found his voice and asked,

"Why do you think that's the basis for a good relationship?"

"Well...I think that some men tend to dismiss women. See them as fun at parties and stuff, but not take them too serious. I think that the relationships where a man puts his woman on a pedestal and worships her last longer and are more fulfilling. The woman who knows how to accept a submissive man for the gift that he is will take control of him and insure his happiness. So their focus on each other's happiness naturally brings peace and tranquility to the relationship."

"I guess I never thought of it that way...but it kinda makes sense."

After that they spent the next couple of hours chatting about more mundane things like books, music, movies and anything else that popped into their heads. Jessy noticed that Tanya was very free with her body. For starters her long smooth leg was relaxing against his before they even made it to the highway and she was quick to touch him any chance she got. As she told him a sad story about losing her puppy Fred when she was little she held his hand so long he was afraid Anna would get pissed. He glanced back at Anna to see if she was noticing, but she was completely engrossed in her conversation with Lynne. Tanya would listen very intently while he was talking and at one point even turned toward Jessy in her seat. When she did this she put one hand on his thigh and the other along the back of the seat where it could lay against his shoulder blade. As the conversation lingered on her hand crept up his thigh while her fingers traced little designs on his back. Jesse was so uncomfortable he was starting to stutter a little when he talked. Anna recognized this as something Jessy did when he was nervous so she looked away from Lynne to see what was up. Instantly she could see how Tanya was making him nervous. She suppressed a grin and turned back to Lynne knowing he would rather die than be with another woman. She was confident there was nothing to worry about.

Time passed and the fuel gage on the bus began to press on the E. So the small group stopped to fill the bus and empty their bladders. Inside the store Jessy pulled Anna aside.

"Will you sit with me the rest of the trip?"

"Oh Jessy, I'm getting so much done. Lynne is a wealth of knowledge and she's going to introduce me to her grandmother who has even more information. I promise I'll ride all the way home with you. Okay?"

"Yea...sure, that's fine."

"What's wrong, don't you like sitting with a tall beautiful black woman? She's very pretty and I think she's crushing on you." Anna smirked.

"That's not funny. You know I only want you."

"Yes, I know. And I think it's exceedingly sweet!" Anna leaned in and kissed Jessy on the lips. It was a kiss that lingered and gave Tanya who could just see them from a row over plenty of time to get a little jealous. Before she was caught staring she grabbed some Combos and headed back out to the van. She took her place back with Jessy and waited to see what would happen. When everyone came out she could see the dismay on Jessy's face even though he tried to hide it. As Anna was getting in Tanya said,

"I'm sorry Anna, I didn't even ask if you still wanted to sit back there with Lynne. Here I can move."

"No problem Tanya. I do need to sit back here with Lynne for a while longer. I guess we'll just have to share Jessy this weekend!" Anna said this with the confidence of a woman who knows she is the apple in her man's eye and has zero intentions of actually sharing, but Tanya chose a more literal interpretation. When it came time for Jessy to get in, Tanya patted the seat beside her and tipped him a wink as she said,

"Anna says we're going to share you." Jessy tried to put on a happy face.

"Lucky me."

"You have no idea."

The plan was that they were going to drive through the night to get to the campground in the morning. Darkness fell on the happy little bus as its inhabitants began to snuggle in to get what shut eye they could. Tanya leaned over against the window and pretended to fall asleep. She was hoping that Anna would see her sleeping and not want to switch places with her. Less than twenty minutes later she heard Anna say to Jessy, "No don't wake her. We have all weekend to sleep together. Try to get some rest." She heard Anna kiss Jessy and then try to get comfortable. In a few minutes it sounded like everyone was snoozing except Deekman who had put in some ear buds so he could listen to music without disturbing his cargo.

As Tanya pretended to sleep she thought about the penis that was stuffed into her panties and schemed on a way to get it into Jessy. Tanya didn't think that Jessy had any hint of the secret she was hiding in her shorts and that was going to make it all the more exciting when she revealed it to him. She considered several different scenarios, but discarded them as she realized that she couldn't get in his nicely shaped butt because it would make way too much noise. But if she could get his face in her lap...about that time something very fortuitous happened. Jessy, who had evidently fallen asleep, slid over against Tanya's side. His face was against the side of her breast, a place that would have him blushing like crazy if he was awake. She let him lay there awhile before she nudged him so that he slid over her breasts and into her lap.

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers