Stolen Birthright Ch. 42-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Why?"

"I can't have them identifying us, Josh. Do it quick, before the cops have a chance to pull up the video and get our plate. Also, tell Jacob and Craig that there is a sniper out there to our west." I hung up, just as Olivia pulled into the back lot of an auto body repair shop. I had her turn around and tie the battle dressing in place before I used more T-shirts to clean up the blood. She unhooked the trailer, then pulled the truck up to the door of the shop. I put a jacket on to hide my injured arm.

A guy in Tyvek coveralls came out of the door when he saw us. "We're closed, ma'am. You'll need to come back in the morning."

He looked to be sixteen, obviously not the owner. I jumped down and went to talk to him. "Is the owner here?"

"Nope, just me. Don lets me use the shop after hours to work on my restoration."

I looked through the garage window, he had a sweet 60's Mustang in there. "Nice car. Must cost a lot to restore it."

"Yeah, but that's all right, I have time and I'm spreading out the cost."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. I counted out ten $100 bills and held them in my bad hand. "Maybe I can help. I bought my husband this truck, I was going to give it to him tomorrow. The problem is he told me today he wants a green truck, he hates red. I'll give you this, plus materials, if you can paint it for me."

"Sure, lady, just come in tomorrow and..."

"Now. I need it painted NOW and I'll pay extra for that." I watched as he looked from me to the stack of bills in my hand.

"Let me move my car and pull this in to the shop. I'll have it done by midnight."

A few minutes later, we had the truck in the shop and he was starting to mask it up for the paint color we had selected. We changed clothes and put our hair into ponytails, then took our cash, guns and purses with us. It was a bit of a walk, but we made it back to the retail section of town. Olivia went into a pharmacy and bought some hair color.

We walked to a park, it was closed and the bathrooms were locked, but the water fountain still worked. It wasn't ideal, but we managed to do a decent job of turning me into a brunette and Olivia into a redhead. When we were done, we put our hair back up in ponytails and walked to McDonalds.

I stayed in the shadows while Olivia got the takeout, and we ate it as we walked back to the body shop. While we were waiting, I pulled up the local news and sure enough, the werewolf attack was the top story.

We must not have killed them all, because police said they put two down at the scene. They were still looking for two young women, one blonde and one with brown hair, in their early 20's. Police were frustrated because a hard drive failure caused the loss of video surveillance recording at the store. Police had issued an APB for a red F-350 Dually towing a matching trailer that was seen leaving the parking lot. Of course, viewers were instructed to call police immediately and not to contact the women, one of whom may have been bitten during the gunfight.

The report ended with a statement that shooting on sight was authorized due to the werewolf threat.

"Well, that's better than I thought," I said. "At least Josh was able to disable the recordings."

"He's pretty handy with that," she agreed.

Just then my burner phone dinged. "Got that raccoon that was getting into our garbage," the message said. I smiled. "Sounds like they took care of that sniper, too."

"Yeah, I bet Jacob had his hand in that one." Olivia settled deeper into the chair in the waiting room.

"You did good today, Olivia. Nice job making your way here without being caught."

"Thanks, Alpha. I just want to get home to our men."

I smiled and went back to surfing. I could see the truck was now green, and the clearcoat was being applied. Just like he said, it was done by midnight.

He came in, wiping his hands on a shop towel. "That will be another $300 for the paint and finish, plus the money we agreed to earlier.

I pulled out the stack, peeling off $300 and another $500. "This is discretion money. I've not done anything illegal, but I was never here and you spent your night working on your car. If you repaint that trailer out there, you can have that too."

He looked at us and nodded. "Just another boring night in the shop. Didn't see a thing."

"Thanks, Joe. Have fun with that Mustang." Olivia had already jumped up into the truck, and he opened the door so we could pull out. We'd be home by morning.