Stolen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TidakSense
TidakSense
325 Followers

I walked around not really looking at the apparel very closely. I was just going through the motions. Some items would catch my eye and I would hold them up and against my body, trying to figure out how it would look on me. A few I held and tried to figure out what they were made of. None of the items had price tags or labels on them.

Soon I found myself engrossed in shopping. Preoccupied and busy comparing the style and cut of two skirts, a woman cleared her voice next to me. I jumped slightly, startled, and looked to my side, then up. The woman who had gotten my attention was as tall as most succubi, more than a head taller than me.

She had short brown hair, parted on her left side that framed her prominent cheek bones. Her eyes were brown, tilted up slightly at their ends and enhanced with dark eye shadow . Her eyebrows were immaculately sculpted on her smooth pale face. Her wide full lips were painted a soft red, her cheeks lightly blushed.

She was wearing a thin flowing black dress made of a light material that clung to her body. It was belted at her narrow waist with a black ribbon, showing off the slight flare of her hips. The top of her dress was nearly sheer, the shape and firmness of her modest breasts almost clearly shown. She was wearing thin black heels, secured to her feet by lacy looking straps. On her throat was a choker, deep black with a gleaming gold o-ring in the middle.

My eyes were drawn to the neckband, the black didn't look natural. As I studied it, thin writing just too faint for me to make out swirled just below the surface. The golden writing shifted as if it was being penned by an invisible hand. I tried to make out the moving script with squinting eyes. The longer I stared the more I could sense feelings of joy and dedication in the woman.

"Why hello," greeted the woman in a pleasant contralto voice.

Her lips tugged up at their corners as she watched me stare at her choker. Her voice pulled my attention from it and the writing faded away. I glanced up at her then back at the thin collar, it seemed normal now. It was just a strip of black fabric with a golden ring hanging from the middle. With a start, I looked down at the skirts crumpled in my hands and hurriedly returned them to the rack. Rapidly smoothing out the wrinkles, I turned to her hand held out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Tony. I need clothes."

She smiled as she shook my hand saying, "Well, Nenny has brought you to the right place."

Her eyes traveled over me, taking in my borrowed gray shirt and skirt. She made a tsking sound and shook her head disapprovingly. Her gaze lingered around my bare throat before looking over at Nenny.

"Nenny, did you dress her in this? Did you dress this poor Stolen in these rags?" she asked gesturing at the shirt stretched tautly over my breasts.

Standing a few racks away, Nenny was pulling clothes from the displays to examine them. Without looking over she replied, "It was all we had available."

The woman made a vexing noise in her throat as she looked me over and said, "I'm sure you had nothing to do with the too small shirt straining to contain her endowments."

"It was all we had available," Nenny repeated. "She's a catalyst, causing her undue emotional stress would be unwise."

The woman's eyes widened and her mouth formed a silent oh. Her gaze drifted over me again, this time, more intently. I felt myself starting to blush under the scrutiny.

"I'm Gianna," she said while she introduced herself. "I run this shop for my mistress and I will see you properly clothed before you leave."

Awkwardly shifting my weight under her gaze, I opened the gray leather pouch containing the stipend and shook out five dekas into my hand. Holding out my hand with the coins in my palm I said, "Here, I need however much this will get me."

Gianna wordlessly looked at the currency in my proffered hand with one eyebrow raised. Nenny started to chuckle as she continued to examine some clothes.

"You're supposed to haggle," Nenny said as she laughed.

"I suck at haggling," I replied, still holding my hand out to Gianna. "I don't know the value of anything in your world, so how would I even start? Besides, squabbling over prices causes me undue emotional stress."

Nenny jerked slightly and looked over at me in concern, which caused Gianna to chuckle. She took the dekas from my palm and then clasped my hand in hers.

"Come," she said as she pulled me to the rear of the store. "First, we will find you proper underthings."

She paused at the curtain bisecting the store, looked pointedly at Nenny, and said, "No peeking."

Nenny laughed and went back to browsing through the clothing racks as Gianna tugged the curtain closed. She winked at me and led me around a corner to a sectioned rack full of bras. Multitudes of bright, colorful bras of various sizes were arranged in closely packed rows. My eyes widened as I took in the variety of hues and frilly lace. More wrought iron racks stood against shelves, lined with metal bars. More types of bras and lacy undergarments hung from the black crosspieces of the stands.

Releasing my palm, she placed a hand under her chin as she examined me with her eyes and said, "I suppose you were born a man as most Stolen were? No doubt you know more about the vagaries of the tides than you do women's clothing."

I nodded then paused to stare at her. "You weren't?"

"I was born a woman and remain one," she answered with a smile. "I also willingly became a factotum to my mistress."

"Don't they prefer changing us into women?"

She nodded as she turned and opened a drawer. As she pulled out a strip of soft leather she said, "Not all do. They have their own preferences. My own lady has four factotum, all born women."

Gianna turned back to me, tapped my shirt with one hand, and said, "Remove, please. I need to take measurements. As tight as it is, it will still interfere."

Blushing, I hesitated and felt nervous about undressing. I hadn't removed the shirt since it had been placed on the sofa. Being nearly naked in front of someone was a prospect that bothered me. Granted a large number of people before had seen me naked when I escaped Briselen, it just felt different now.

"Nenny won't peek," Gianna said with a smile. "Come, I will tell you how I became factotum. It will put your mind at ease."

My eyes had darted to the corner blocking the view of the curtain bisecting the shop. I hesitated a moment longer still struggling with nervousness.

"Mistress found me while I was running from an arranged marriage," she said while she waited for me to remove my shirt. "Venerio was his name and he was an unmitigated ass, three times my age and had just killed his previous wife with pregnancies."

She spoke as if she would be content to wait on me all day. The sound of her voice was comforting and I started to relax. Finally, I pulled off my shirt as I listened to her. My face burned in a deep blush as my tits popped out from under the shirt and wobbled against my chest. My nipples started to harden and swell under her gaze, mortified I stared at the ground.

"I was very young," she said softly as her eyes became unfocused. She blinked and tilted my head up. With a hand, she straightened my back and wrapped the soft leather around me, taking measurements. As she measured my waist, hips, and bust, she continued to speak.

"It was late at night and I was scared. Hungry and thirsty of course, my only thoughts had been of escape. Then Mistress walked up to me, walking out of the deepest shadows. She was wearing the finest clothing I had ever seen. She took my hand and studied my face for what felt like an eternity. Then she asked me if I would model her clothes."

Gianna paused and pushed my arms straight up in the air. She took more measurements with the soft leather before resuming her story.

"I agreed of course. How could I refuse the chance to wear such finery? And she asked! She was the only one at that point in my life to ever ask me for my permission for anything. After some years, when she felt I was old enough, she asked me to become factotum to her. She met my terms for the bond and so I have served her all this time. Now I have a shop, a home and I sell the clothes she designs."

She smiled at me and stepped back, her gaze traveled my body. Shivering, I stood there, my arms still in the air. She plucked the pouch containing my stipend from my hand and picked up my shirt. She placed both on a nearby rack.

"The one that made you certainly did well," she said and then winked. "You're obedient too."

I quickly pulled down my arms and crossed them over my chest. My ears felt like they were on fire. She smiled at me and went to a bra rack. Picking up a creamy white colored bra she returned and stood behind me. Wrapping her arms around my body, she fastened it around my chest. She showed me how the clasp worked and then twisted it around so the cups were just below my breasts.

"Now, you may find it easier to fasten the clasp around your front, then shift it around to your back."

She lightly traced her fingers across my breasts, which caused me to gasp as shivers ran up my spine. Her fingertips traced the circle of my areola, warm tingles followed her fingers as I shuddered and moaned. With her index fingers and thumbs, she gently pinched my swollen nipples and tugged them out. My knees started to buckle and heat raced to my chest and vagina.

"Oh?" she asked in a low voice. "That light touch excited you? Well, let's see how obedient you are."

"Lean forward," she said quietly, running her fingertips back along my breasts. "Place your hands on the bars and keep them there."

Without thinking about it, I found myself leaning forward, hands wrapped tight around the wrought iron bars of the racks. My tits swayed and hung from my chest as I bent over and held the position. My legs were still shaking as the warmth grew in my breasts and pussy.

As I stood there, holding on the rack, I wondered why I was obeying her and why I was so turned on. My mind raced in circles. It had felt natural to give in but it was not at all in my character to do so. The feelings of excitement were far different from when I was a man, but I found myself enjoying it greatly. I wanted to feel more and run out screaming at the same time. That indecision held me to the spot.

Gianna placed her hands on my hips and slowly slid them up along my sides and ribs. I squirmed from the ticklish sensations but kept my hands on the bars. Her hands went up my ribcage and she wrapped them around each breast and gently squeezed. I gasped and moaned from the feeling; goose bumps ran up and down my spine. Her hands felt so warm and a growing passion was swelling inside me as she massaged my tits.

She kissed me on the neck, where it curved to meet the shoulder. The touch of her lips sent tingles throughout my body as I shuddered and leaned into her hands. Her warm palms continued to cup, squeeze and pull at my breasts. My body felt hot, the thrills of electricity racing through me were gathering in my pussy. A burning heat was centered there and I felt a growing wetness between my legs. My moans were getting louder as I held onto the bars; I was trying unsuccessfully to stay quiet to keep Nenny from hearing.

"You're very obedient and very sensitive, aren't you?" she asked nibbling on my earlobe.

To my continued surprise, I nodded, my knuckles were white as I held the wrought iron bars of the bra rack. I was never obedient; this sudden submission to her shocked me to the core. As her hands continued to squeeze and massage my tits, a tight constricting feeling grew in my chest. It felt like I was having trouble catching my breath. The surging warmth in my pussy grew and I started to feel lightheaded.

Her hands continued to knead my breasts, her fingers dug deep into the abundant soft flesh as she rubbed and pulled on them. She shifted her grip up, her thumbs scraped across my stiff nipples, causing my body to jerk and quake from the sensation. As she ran her tongue over and into my ear, I started to shake uncontrollably. My vision became blurry, the spinning in my head intensified. She pinched my nipples with the rest of her fingers curled into my heaving tits and it set off an erupting feeling of euphoria centered in my pussy.

I cried out as the tension in my chest snapped and my body convulsed in her arms. Gasping, I leaned into my hands, still holding onto the bars. My vision cleared as my legs shook and my knees buckled. Gianna chuckled in my ear, the sound of her voice and breath sent shivers down my spine. Her fingers lightly stroked my heaving breasts sending pleasing aftershocks throughout my body.

"You came from just having your tits played with," she said, clearly pleased. "Is that your first time?"

Nodding, I kept my head down as I tried to recover. It was a much different feeling than climaxing as a man, more intense and much quicker. I found myself wondering if this is what women felt during an orgasm. If it was, why didn't they want sex more often? I felt vaguely cheated from all the lost opportunities in my past.

Gianna softly stroked my breasts a few more times before sinking her fingers into the soft flesh again, with my nipples caught between her index and middle fingers. She squeezed my tits and pinched the swollen tips of my nipples between her fingers.

"You like being a woman," she stated as she pressed her digits deep into my chest.

I shook my head negatively as a deep groan was forced out of my throat by her manipulation of my breasts.

"Don't lie to me," she demanded in a cold tone, her fingers clamped down and twisted my nipples as she pulled my arching back away from my arms.

I mewled softly in pain and pleasure as her hands wrung tortured groans out of me. The pain highlighted the pleasure, making it more intense. She released my tits and then gently rolled the swollen nubs of my areola between her index finger and thumb.

"I have seen other Stolen before. It takes them weeks to accept the change, then they're full of resentment and bitterness. It is a month or more before they go looking for clothes in the surliest and most disagreeable manner. How long has it been since you were changed?"

The absence of pain and the tenderness of her touch had me whimpering in pleasure. I stared forward at my white-knuckled grip on the bars and said in a faltering voice, "A day. I think."

Gianna chuckled and delicately pulled at my nipples, stretching my tits down tautly before releasing them. I gasped and shuddered at the sensation, my wet pussy felt like it was drooling.

"Barely a day as a woman and you walk into my shop strutting your body. Now you're bent over, offering me your ass and having cum from just having your tits played with. As I said, you love being a woman."

Her words sent shivers through my body. She leaned into me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Anyone can walk through that curtain and see you like this. They'll see your tits hanging out, pussy barely covered in a skirt while dripping your excitement all over my floor. What do you think they might do, hmm?"

Her hands traced lines over the top of my breasts, across my nipples and down across the sensitive undersides. The feelings from her touch sent tingles through my chest; my breath was caught in my throat behind soft groans. Her words caused thoughts to tumble over each other.

I remembered how my nipples had swelled and hardened from the stares of the crowd after escaping Briselen. Thoughts of Nenny walking through the curtain and seeing me sent a deep blush through me. I wondered how she would react, would she take me roughly like Briselen said she would?

"It excites you doesn't it?" Gianna asked. "The thought of being put on display, of being tied up and helpless?"

She gripped large handfuls of my tits, her index fingers pressed into the hardened nubs of my nipples. Her hands squeezed and pushed them together, mashing my breasts into each other then hard against my ribcage.

"Be honest and you'll be rewarded."

Hesitantly I nodded while blushing deeper. I bit my lower lip in an effort to silence my moans. Every touch of her hands sent sweeping rolls of pleasure through my body. The burning heat in my pussy had become a roaring furnace. It felt like I was starting to sweat.

Gianna chuckled and placed soft kisses along the side of my neck. The grip of her hands in my breasts relaxed as she firmly massaged them. The tip of her index finger would rub across my nipples and would wring soft cries of bliss from me.

"Good girl," she said as she kissed the junction of my shoulder. "Next time you come perhaps I'll tie you up with soft silks. I'll pose you in the most pleasing lingerie and treat you like a mannequin. Succubi will watch you with hungry eyes as they shop and I'll pretend you're just a display piece. Perhaps I'll strip and clothe you in more daring outfits as they watch."

Her lips kissed their way up to the corner of my jaw, just below my ear. Her tongue toyed with the lobe of my ear as she said, "You'll have to be gagged of course. I can't have your whimpers distract the customers."

She continued to knead and pull my breasts, with her fingers rubbing my nipples. The constricting pressure built in my chest again. I welcomed the spinning feeling of lightheadedness. My breathing was coming faster and shallower. I started to shake, my panting groans were getting louder.

"And when you've been a good girl and have obeyed my every command, I'll let strangers watch as you cum. They'll see how well behaved you are, see how obediently you follow my commands," she whispered into my ear. "You'll watch as they stare in lust at your vulnerable body as you shake in release."

My mind went blank as I came again, my body heaved and trembled in her arms. The snapping of the coiling tightness in my chest was followed by surging wetness from my pussy. The sensations had me whining in pleasure. I felt hot and tingly as euphoria and relief swept through me. I leaned into Gianna, I could barely stand at all.

She chuckled and said, "I knew you were my type. Obedient and submissive. You're such a good girl. You may release the bars now."

Focusing my clearing vision on my hands, I could see that I still had a death grip on those black iron bars. My knuckles were white from the grip on the rack. It took me a few moments to get my hands to relax. Indentations showed from the unyielding metal on the skin of my palms. A thin layer of sweat covered my forehead.

Placing a hand on the small of my back and the other on my sternum, Gianna had me stand straight. My arms hung limply at my sides as my legs quaked. She took my arms and slid them through the straps of the bra before pulling the cups up, fitting them firmly against my aching breasts. She pulled and tugged at various parts of the bra, testing the fit. Satisfied she stepped back and turned my head towards her with a hand on my chin.

Her hand guided my lips to hers, their softness brushed against my own and sent thrills of excitement through me. She then turned me and placed a hand on one of the racks said, "When you return for bras, ones from this rack will fit. Now, follow me."

She reached down, grasped a hand, and with a gentle tug, pulled me on shaking legs around the corner further into the curtained-off back area. Iron racks gave way to smooth stone shelves, their surfaces lined with folded skirts. She walked me to the center of the sectioned area and had me stand there and wait. Gianna turned and walked deeper into the shop, leaving me with my thoughts.

Nearly naked except for the bra and skirt, I obediently stood there as tremors raced up and down my legs. My mind raced, trying to figure out why I had obeyed her and why I had enjoyed it so much. Her words had burned themselves into my mind and I felt myself looking forward to what she may do the next time I visited. It had felt amazing and I felt content, happy even, from the pleasure she had shown me.

TidakSense
TidakSense
325 Followers