Stolen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my own part, I shared stories from my childhood. They looked at me as if I was stupid when I explained to them how we would play King of the Hill in the tops of oak trees. It was fun until I broke an arm. My tales of trying to fly by jumping off rooftops into hurricane force winds with a blanket tied around my waist and gripped in my hands had much the same effect.

We had a few more beers before I called it a night. Even though the day indicator showed blue, I was worn out and drunk. I promised to meet them tomorrow and with a wave made my way down the floors. There were more women and succubi in the Lounge as I descended the stairs.

The second floor was about half full. A number of women and succubi were milling around talking to each other. The first floor felt like it was at capacity with the courtyard also overflowing. There were far more lilim on the ground level areas than women, perhaps four times as many.

Here it felt like my new half-pint stature came in handy. Even with a good buzz going, I was able to slip past tails and wings without bumping anyone. By the time anyone noticed that I had gone past them, I had darted in front of someone else and out of sight. Maybe being fun sized wasn't so bad after all.

I thought about using my magic to move faster as I exited the Lounge but quickly dismissed it. My control really wasn't the best even with full use of my faculties. The results of attempting something magical with that barely leashed power while drunk would probably be disastrous. I grinned at that thought as I headed up the narrow street, dodging succubi as they went about their business.

It didn't take me long to reach the turn-off leading to the narrow winding path up to the Stolen apartments. As I headed up the long stairs, I felt pretty good even though I was still buzzed. I always tended to be a happy drunk and that probably contributed to my good cheer.

Pedestrian traffic on the lane had dried up leaving me on the path by myself. It felt weird to be alone on a street in such a crowded city until I looked up. I could see succubi in the black leather armor of the city watch on nearby rooftops. Their presence reassured me as I continued up the lane.

The stairs up to the apartment were not steep but there were a lot of them. Walking up them in wedge-heeled sandals caused a burn to build in my thighs and butt. Probably a good thing now that I had to worry about thunder thighs. I giggled to myself as I walked, amused by my fuzzy thoughts when I noticed an open door on the first apartment in the same building as mine.

My pace slowed as I neared the door. It wasn't just ajar but looked to be halfway open. I found myself wondering if someone had been in a hurry and just didn't close it. Resolving to myself to close their door for them, I veered slightly and went up the steps to the door.

I could hear sounds coming from the apartment, the familiar sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Moans and wet sucking, the plunging noise of sex drifted out of the partly open door. The noises sent a blush up my cheeks, they sounded passionate and intense. I stopped and stood there for a moment, I wanted to turn and leave but my body wasn't listening. I found myself leaning forward, trying to peer into the apartment.

It was too far away to see in, I had managed to shake myself and turned to leave. The near trance the sounds of sex had put me in was broken. I glanced up at the rooftops, trying to see if a member of the watch had witnessed my attempt at peeping. I was relieved to see that the immediate vicinity was clear. I shook my head and started down the steps when a voice thick with passion called out from the residence.

"Please," the voice cried out in a near scream. "Please Mistress, harder!"

I stood frozen in the act of stepping down. My eyes were wide and my heartbeat thudded in my chest. This was the Stolen barracks. The realization that it was a probably a Stolen being claimed stopped me in my tracks. Slowly, my head turned back towards the open door. My mouth felt dry as I stared unblinkingly at the partially open door. It now seemed less like an oversight and more like an invitation.

The slapping sound of hips hitting hips had sped up and the cries had become louder with a more fervent tone. I had heard cries of passion in porn and from a partner before, but hearing it as an observer in person, and full of need sent tingles throughout my body. I found myself turning back to the door and stepping closer.

Feeling like a marionette, I moved in jerky motions to the door while in my mind I was panicking and wanting to walk away. Each pounding of my heart seemed to reverberate throughout my body and in my ears as I peered into the door. I was breathing fast, nearly panting in panic, fear and need as I looked into the apartment.

A woman laid on her back with her sweat slicked long blonde hair plastered to the sides of her face and on the bed. Her hips were raised under a pillow, her knees were bent and her legs were spread wide. Her modest breasts tipped in hard, bright pink nipples waved and jerked with each meaty impact of hips against hers. The blonde's back was slightly arched, her arms were spread wide with twisted handfuls of bed sheet gripped in clenched fists.

The succubus between the blonde's legs was on her knees, her black wings spread backward, sweeping from her back. Her own dark hair was tangled in her jutting horns and clung to her scalp, slick with sweat. Her tan body gleamed with a thin film of perspiration, her heavy tits heaved and bounced with each thrust. Muscles danced under her skin as she pounded her hips into the writhing blonde. Her hands gripped the waist of her partner and her fingers left deep indentations on the pale skin.

Deep grunting noises issued from the lilim's throat as each thrust pistoned into the squirming woman. Her lashing tail moved in rapid up and down motions, like the handle of a pump as she battered her pelvis against her partner. Her black eyes were fixed on the face of the blonde, glowing and intent.

The woman screamed and spasmed, her arms pulled at the blanket as she undulated under the succubus. The muscles in her spread thighs shivered and convulsed against the flesh of her lover. The moist sucking sound of her pussy gripping the thrusting cock became more intense and wetter. The lilim groaned through the blonde's orgasm but her pace remained steady.

Choking groans coughed from the throat of the thrashing woman. Her chest flushed bright red as her eyes stared unseeing at her partner. She helplessly twitched against the rhythmic pounding as she climaxed. Her muscles clenched and flexed as her orgasm swept through her body. Her head lolled on her neck as her arms pulled and pushed at the sheets.

The blonde's body relaxed and she slumped against the bed limply. Her tits waved and shook as her lover continued to thrust into her. A blissful smile crossed her face as she focused her eyes on the succubus fucking her. A hand released the grip on the sheets and she slid it up her chest to her bare neck.

"Please Mistress," she moaned out in a needy voice. "Please bond me."

The lilim gasped and groaned, the slapping pace of her hips against the willing woman sped up slightly. Her eyes already luminescent started to radiate light. Her tail lashed out in frantic swipes as her wings stretched back farther, the pinions popping under the strain.

"You'll be my factotum?" she asked as her eyes locked onto the wide blue eyes of the blonde under her lunging body.

"Yes Mistress."

"You'll be my wife?"

"Yes Mistress," the woman gasped out, her face glowing under a wide happy smile.

The succubus's wings started to lift up towards the ceiling; her tail became still and jutted stiffly out from her ass. Her hands gripped the waist of the woman tighter but her steady thrusting into the blonde remained constant. The sloppy wet noises of her cock battering the pussy submitting under her echoed in the room.

Strands of black power drifted from the lilim, curling out from the center of her chest and braided themselves around the pale throat of the girl. More tendrils extended from her being, threading around the supple neck twisting and panting from passion. The obsidian filaments wrapped around the white flesh forming a collar. Deep golden writing appeared on the surface, its light flashed in the dim light of the room, casting shifting shadows against the walls.

The blonde screamed and her back arched as she thrashed about. The primal cry sounded full of ecstasy and fulfillment. A new sound filled the room, mixing in with the cacophony of their slapping flesh and moans. Against the deep black of the narrow collar now around the woman's neck was a silver o-ring held by a metal eyelet. The clinking from the metal jingled musically as her body rippled from each thrust of her lover.

The woman wore a happy smile as she gazed at the succubus fucking her. Her hand moved from her neck and pressed flat against her chest, over her heart. She bit her lower lip as she watched her mistress take her, her cries were growing in passion again. Her other hand gripped at her swaying tits and tugged at her erect nipples with an urgent need.

The succubus's steady pace began to falter, becoming more irregular as her body started to tense. Her stiff tail flailed wildly behind her as her wings scraped the ceiling shaking in tension. Her once glowing eyes remained fixed on the adoring stare her factotum gave her.

"Mistress," gasped the blonde. "Please breed me."

A loud gasp coughed from deep within the lilim as the meaty slapping of her hips against her partner wavered, coming slower but harder. The succubus stared with wide eyes at the blonde, her mouth hung open in surprise. Her body started to tremble and leaned forward as she shook.

"Put a baby in me, please! Please! Cum in me! Fill me!" screamed the factotum as she stared at her lover.

She pulled and tugged at both her nipples as she tried to thrust her hips back at her mistress. The blonde's body started to shudder through another climax. Her screams were cut off, coming out choppy as her body clenched and jerked under the irregular lunges of the succubus.

The lilim cried out with her head thrown back as she pulled the woman's hips tight against hers. Her wings flapped and snapped to the side as she held the struggling blonde still and pumped her pelvis forward. The succubus's own tits bounced and shook against her chest with each shudder of her body. Her wings slowly relaxed and her tail pumped as she emptied herself into her lover.

The factotum gave her mistress a blissful smile, her eyes dreamy, as she slid a hand down her body to just below her navel. She made happy throaty noises each time her partner's body jerked against hers. The blonde's other hand moved and pressed against her chest, over her heart.

The succubus leaned forward; her breasts pressed against those of the blonde and kissed her. The woman wrapped her arms around the neck of her mistress and pulled her down, holding her tightly. The lilim's wings folded down, draping around them both protectively. Their wet kisses mingled with the soft satiated groans issuing from their lungs.

I managed to turn away and on quaking legs, half stumbled down the steps. My wide eyes felt dry and my body shook from the intensity of my arousal. The pounding of my heart against my chest was so strong it felt like it would burst out of me. My quick panting breath seemed to echo in my ears. My hands trembled and my head moved in jerky motions as I tried to see if anyone had noticed me.

My body felt hot with burning heat centered at the ends of my breasts and in my drenched pussy. The sodden mess of my panties clung to my swollen lips as I walked in a jerky unnatural way. Thoughts scattered as I tried to think while I stumbled up the path to my apartment.

Soft giggles drifted out of the open door and caused me to freeze. With my eyes wide, I jerked my head to the dwelling where the lovers lay wrapped around each other. After a moment, I was able to pull my gaze away and in a slow walk, continued up the lane. My pace started to quicken and finally in a rush, I dashed up the path and up to my apartment.

I quickly pushed into the room and looked around, making sure I was alone. In a hurried jerk, I closed the door and slumped against it. My body slid down the surface until my butt hit the floor. I sat there for a few moments, panting and willing the panic away.

Disbelief flooded through me. I couldn't believe that I had peeped on a couple. Visions of their writhing bodies felt burned against my eyes. Every time I blinked, I would see the blissful look on the blonde factotum's face as she was bonded and bred. My back shuddered against the door and I banged the back of my head against it.

My legs were bent at the knees and spread wide. The skirt had fallen back and was bunched against my waist. It was too dark without a light to see how soaked my panties were but I could feel it. My pussy was radiating heat like a furnace and my chest felt tight. With a trembling hand, I reached down and ran a finger along the outside of the drenched fabric against my mound.

Just that light tentative touch had me gasping in pleasure as thrills of electricity shot through my body. With two fingers, I gently stroked the swollen soaked outline of my pussy. Each caress of my pulsating cunt had me mewling like a wanton slut. I whimpered and fondled my drooling gash more urgently. A hot tingly feeling was building alongside the tightness in my chest. In my inexperience I blindly pawed at the sodden mess of my panties, all I could see was the blonde woman begging to be bred.

My body shook uncontrollably as I came. A surging of heat and wetness flooded out from my pulsating pussy. My head spun as colors danced in my vision. Shuddering, my head slammed against the door as I cried out. In my mind I was the one being bonded, I was the one begging for a baby.

I sat there against the door panting and moaning as my first vaginal orgasm faded. My head rolled back and forth against the door as I tried to clear my mind. The soaking wet panties that clung to the swollen lips of my pussy felt uncomfortable. I wanted to pull them off and plunge my fingers into me.

That thought snapped me out of my fugue. With trembling hands, I pulled off my sandals and dropped them to the floor. I struggled to my feet by bracing my back against the door. After unfastening my skirt, I let it and the money pouch fall to the ground. On quivering legs, I shambled to the shower after activating the lights.

It took me a moment to pull off my top and I kept fumbling with the bra clasp. Frustration built up inside me until I managed to unclasp it and shrug it off. With a sigh of relief, I slid my soaked panties off my hips and legs and tossed them onto the floor of the shower.

Stepping into the shower stall, I cranked the dial to cold and turned it on. I squealed while dancing as the icy water hit my sensitive breasts. It felt like needles were slicing into the soft flesh. The shock and numbness drove the last remnants of arousal from me. I hurriedly shut off the water and stood there trembling from more than the cold.

After I toweled myself dry, I turned off the lights and crawled into bed. I hugged a pillow to my chest and stared into the darkness with unblinking eyes. Exhaustion filled me from the events of the day. I was confounded at how I had peeped on the couple, the sight of the blonde being bound to the succubus had resonated with something in me. It appeared that she genuinely cared for her factotum. They had both looked so happy.

"We'll keep you pregnant and pumping out babies like a good little piglet."

Briselen's words drifted through my mind as I lay there on the bed, huddled around a pillow. The thought of being bred had fired up my arousal to heights I hadn't previously experienced. Was it an imposed desire? Had the changes Briselen wrought upon my body have an influence on me? Did this relate to my sudden submissive behavior and now voyeurism?

My mind raced for some time before weariness claimed me. I slept, tormented by Briselen's cackling voice telling me that I was going to be a good slave.

***

Hammering woke me up. Again. This time, it was different. It wasn't from the door but from behind the apartment. The sound was that of hammers striking stone, accompanied by the sound of chipping and breaking rock. It must be workers repairing the plaza I had inadvertently wrecked.

I groaned and burrowed under the blanket while hugging a pillow to my breasts tightly. My sleepy eyes felt sandy and dry. Attempts to get more sleep were thwarted. The hammering was too irregular to get used too. With a sigh, I sat up and resigned myself to facing another day.

Grumbling, I slid out of bed, shuffled to the wall and activated the lights. The soft natural light of the crystalline formations in the ceiling filled the room. With a yawn, I shambled into the bathroom and took care of business to the irregular sound of hammering from the plaza. When I looked down, I could see a massive a purple bruise on my stomach. It only ached now, unless I poked it.

A short brisk shower woke me up enough to go through the toiletries to find what I hoped was deodorant. There were a number of flowery concoctions that might be shampoos or conditioners. Some were a mystery and I couldn't guess at their intended function. I was happy about the new body being mostly hairless. It had sucked shaving my face, shaving my legs would've been awful.

It did take me a few attempts to produce a decent braid of my bright red hair. Mostly I found myself watching the wobble and sway of my tits as I moved my arms. The feeling of seeing a pretty naked girl play with her hair while I looked in the mirror was surreal. It was the best television I had ever seen. As I tied a bright green bow around the end of my hair, I stopped and stared at it. It had felt so natural to pretty myself up it momentarily unnerved me.

A flurry of pounding mallets against stones drove me to my feet with a sigh. I did pose a few times in front of the mirror a few times before getting dressed. Maybe it was a little narcissistic, but I found the shape and build of my female form very pleasing. Even after getting dressed, I struck a few poses in my white top and short flowy green skirt.

Gianna really knew her craft. If left to my own devices I'd have a wardrobe all in black. At least then, I wouldn't have to worry about what colors matched or clashed. Most of the skirts were shorter than I had liked, coming to just above mid thigh, but they were loose and comfy. The deep v collar of the blouse called more attention to my breasts than I would have chosen. I suppose since people were going to stare it wouldn't hurt to give them something to see.

First thing on today's agenda was to go to the Old Market with Bale and Emmet. Then I needed to speak to Gianna about the bond. I hoped she could answer my questions to help me plan my options. It didn't appear that one could walk away from a bond, so I needed every scrap of information I could get. Then I would try for confirmation or additional information from Nenny, if she was willing.

More bedlam from the plaza had me scrambling for the wedge-heeled sandals and out the door. With the money pouch securely fastened to the inside of the waist of the skirt, I strode down the stairs. The sky was still the same hazy deep purple with large sweeping banks of bright orange and red clouds filling the horizon. Dark shapes clad in leather moved about the rooftops, their presence was comforting.

I found myself staring at the door to the residence I had peeked into last night, my face flushed from the memory. The door was shut and there was no sign of the blonde woman or her mistress. My pace quickened as I went down the stairs as I tried to ignore the tumult of emotions in me.