Stolen Innocence

Story Info
Man's Black friend takes his girlfriend's virginity.
3.9k words
3.58
342.5k
124
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never forget the day that black bastard stole the love of my life and, to make matters worse, made sure I'd never be able to forget her betrayal.

It happened our sophmore year of college when we were both naive 20-year-olds. I had been dating Jeanie since high school...we had been high school sweethearts, each other's first and only love. I'd finally popped the question before we left for college. Jeanie was going to a private college while I was going to the nearby public university. Since we both wanted to graduate first, we decided to wait to get married, which was even harder because Jeanie had made a vow to save herself for marriage. She refused to let me in her pants no matter how hard I tried, and so we both remained virgins until our wedding night.

Looking back I realize I made my first mistake by joining a fraternity on campus. It was one of the more popular ones, and I figured it would be an easy way to score beer and make a few friends to hang out with at games. My roommate and I didn't exactly have a lot in common, since he happened to be gay and was always bringing guys back to our room to screw.

One of the close friends I made was Reggie, who was on the school's football team. In fact, he was pretty popular, and hanging out with him upgraded my social standing quite a bit. I spent a lot of time hanging out with other players from the team who were also in our fraternity, and started attending some pretty wild parties. I was a good-looking guy, with dark blonde hair and a good physique, so I almost always ended up making out with some anonymous chick, though I never managed to lose my virginity to any of them. As horny as I was, I also loved Jeanie and didn't want to do anything to hurt her. I looked at it as training, as a good way to practice learning ways to please her. I told myself a lot of things to excuse the behaviour, but I never said No when some pretty thing chatted me up.

Jeanie and I finished our freshman years and spent the summer mostly working and sneaking time together whenever we could. I lost contact with Reggie, but that was OK. He lived in another state and supposedly had his own girl back east. But I was glad to see him when school started back up, and we were as tight as ever. Besides, Reggie attracted a lot of girls--he claimed it was because they all craved his black dick, but I figured it was simply because he was big shot football player with a good car. And I got to make out with a lot of those girls whenever Reggie was finished with them, so I wasn't complaining.

I don't really know how Jeanie found out about the other girls, but she did. She threatened to call off the engagement and leave me for good, but I swore that nothing other than kissing had gone on, and thank god she believed me. But if I thought I was off the hook, I was wrong. She started spending a lot more time with me, driving the hour between our schools everyday after her classes to hang out with me. At first I didn't mind because I had missed spending time with her, but after a point, I realized she was keeping a close eye on me so I couldn't hang with Reggie and the other guys as much. Reggie kept calling and asking me to do stuff, and I finally had to tell him Jeanie wouldn't let me because she was jealous as hell about what had happened. I expected him to laugh his ass off that I was so whipped, but he was completely cool with it. In fact, he said I could bring her along anytime we did something if I wanted.

At first, Jeanie didn't even like Reggie. She seemed nervous around him, and she finally told me he'd tried to hit on her while I left them alone to get some popcorn at the movies. Jeanie was a gorgeous girl, petite with long blonde hair, a pretty face, and best of all, a fit and shapely body. I knew Reggie liked blondes, but he also knew how I felt about Jeanie. I figured she was just trying to get a little revenge by making me jealous, so I didn't put much stock into it. When Reggie invited us to go camping with him and his current girlfriend one weekend, I asked Jeanie, but she was hesitant. "If you don't want to go, I can go by myself. No big deal," I assured her, but she didn't like that idea one bit.

"No! We'll both go," she agreed, though she didn't look very happy about it.

When we arrived at the campsite, Reggie and I set up a couple of tents while Jeanie chatted with Diana, Reggie's gorgeous date. Diana was a leggy brunette who looked a lot like the actress Angelina Jolie. I had a hard time taking my eyes off her, and Jeanie noticed. When we got a campfire going and all gathered around it to tell stories and eat marshmellows, she sat in silence at my side, seething at me the whole time. She was really pissed when Reggie brought up the subject of sex and revealed that he knew we were both virgins. I laughed it off, especially when Reggie and Diana started promoting the merits of pre-marital sex in graphic detail. Diana ignored Jeanie's furious blush and asked, "So have you at least felt his cock yet? How big is it?" When Jeanie refused to answer, Diana slid her hand down Reggie's chest and gripped his denim-covered crotch. "Not as big as Reggie, I'll bet. Hell, I haven't seen many men as big as Reggie. Trust me, girl, you want to experience a big, black cock at least once before you die. There's nothing like it in the whole world."

When the conversation dwindled and Reggie and Diana started getting more and more friendly, Jeanie shifted uncomfortably beside me. Having an audience didn't seem to bother Reggie and Diana though. Soon their deep kissing turned passionate, and Reggie slid his hands under her sweater and shifted so that they were in a better position to grind their sexes together. Leaning over, Jeanie whispered, "We should leave."

I wasn't ready to leave yet though, so I shrugged and said, "We don't seem to be bothering them."

Jeanie tightened her lips in disapproval but didn't go anywhere. I leaned over and tried to kiss her, but she was too tense to react. It took several minutes of prying to get her to open her mouth so I could slide my tongue inside. I kissed her, feeling hornier than I'd ever felt in my life, but she couldn't relax enough to do any heavy petting like we normally did. Finally, I had to pull back and be content with watching Reggie score.

Reggie now had Diana's sweater and bra off and was gobbling up her lush tits with his thick, black lips. The contrast of his black fingers against her white skin was startling, yet arousing like nothing I had ever seen. When he slid down, kissing her stomach, Diana lifted her hips and helped him work her jeans over her hips, shoving her panties down along with them.

Reggie feasted his eyes on her hairless pussy before bending and gobbling on her juicy cunt like it were a feast laid out before him and he was a straving man. For several minutes Jeanie and I watched in stunned fascination as he ate Diana out and brought her to orgasm after orgasm. I felt Jeanie keep shifting beside me, and I realized her breathing had increased as if she'd just finished running a mile. Reggie's face was buried in Diana's crotch, his hands on her ass tilting her at an angle for easy access. When Diana's scream of delight pierced the night, Reggie finally reached down and freed his cock. His 10-inch glistening meat sprang out of his pants already hard as a rock. Lifting his face, Reggie slowly lowered Diana's hips until his cock was aimed at the center of her pussy. With one push, he slid inside, and beside me, Jeanie released a gasp and "Oh my god!"

"Oh, fuck me!" Diana panted over and over again as Reggie punded his thighs against her ass. After about fifteen minutes of hammering her slow, then fast, Reggie groaned and bucked, gripping Diana's hips tight and pulling her into his crotch as he shot his load deep inside her pussy.

They layed there for several minutes, catching their breaths, until finally Reggie glanced over at me and Jeanie and let out a soft laugh. "How's that for sex education, folks?"

Diana giggled and sent us both a sultry look. "You really want some sex education? Hmmm. I think I've got an idea. Why don't we switch partners for the night?"

My first reaction was "hell, yes!" but before I could say a word, Jeanie protested loudly, "No way! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed...alone," she added with a pointed look at me and then at Reggie.

I could tell from her look that I should wait a while before joining her in our tent. Reggie pulled away, sliding his long, limp cock out of Diana's pussy with a pop as he stood up and zipped his jeans. He eyed my tent for a few seconds, looking thoughtful, before saying, "Well, I think I'll follow her example and hit the sack." He leaned over and clapped me on the shoulder, pausing long enough to say, "But if you want to stay up and get a little education from Diana over there, I think she'd be more than willing to cooperate."

I looked at Diana, who was still lounging naked as a jaybird by the campfire, cum running out of her stretched pussy, her naughty, naughty lips sending me a come-hither smile, and debated on what to do. Jeanie was only a dozen or so feet away, but I sure as hell was tempted to sink into the promise of Diana's warm, soft pussy.

I hadn't even decided whether I was going to cut and run or stay and enjoy the prize when Diana made the decision for me. Standing up, she walked over to me and then sank to her knees in front of my splayed thighs. "Why don't I make it easy on you, cowboy. If she gets mad, you can just say I didn't give you a choice." With skillful hands, Diana reached for my belt and then lowered my zipper, freeing my large cock from its nesting place. "Pretty good for a white guy," she murmured with an appreciative smile. She licked her lips and took my 8-inch dick in her hands, then blew my mind when she leaned over and put my cock into her mouth. I had only let one girl before her give me a blow job because I'd felt so guilty after that one time. Jeanie had always refused, saying it was too dirty but maybe she'd try once we were married. I blew out my breath in little puffs to keep from groaning or screaming in ecstacy and kept my eyes on the fastening of our tent. I hoped like hell Jeanie didn't come out anytime soon. Diana was one hell of a cock sucker, and I was about to blow when she pulled her head away from my crotch and raised herself over me, guiding my prick toward her honeypot with steady hands. I wanted so bad to slide inside a pussy, any pussy at this point, but I knew as soon as I did Jeanie would see. A blow job was a lot easier to forgive, I reasoned, and pushed Diana away before she had a chance to sink onto my throbbing cock. Too late. The feeling of her hand wrapped tight around me was too much, and I began spraying my cum all over her thighs. At that same moment, Jeanie came out of the tent, wearing only the big tee shirt she always slept in, stopping in her tracks when she saw my cock, covered in cum, sliding out from between Diana's thighs, which were also covered in my cum.

I saw a tear coming down Jeanie's face and wished I could take it all back. Everything. If I could have undone it all, I would have, but she didn't give me a chance to explain. With a gasp of pain, she took off toward the lake, and I was going to follow, but Reggie came out and told me I'd better give her a chance to cool off. He promised to follow and make sure she was OK though.

I couldn't believe it when Diana leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth again, trying to make me hard. Was she crazy? My fiance, the woman I loved, had just seen us together, and she still wanted more? Damn, what a slut! I was suddenly glad I had a pure, innocent woman like Jeanie in my life. If I had a woman like Diana, I wouldn't be able to trust her with anyone!

Freeing myself from her clutches, I pulled up my pants and decided to hell with giving Jeanie time to cool off. We needed to talk...I needed to make her understand. I set off in the direction I'd seen her run and soon heard Reggie's voice trying to calm her. When I came around the corner, I saw her sitting near the lakefront on a log, and Reggie was right beside her, his arm around her shoulder trying to comfort her. He hugged her and was saying it was OK. Jeanie sniffed, wiping away her tears, and I was shocked when Reggie pressed her closer against his side and she didn't protest. I knew he wasn't her favorite person in the world. She must really be mixed up to let him so close to her.

I heard a noise to my left--it sounded like growling--so I froze and glanced off into the woods. Damn, I hated nature. None of this would have happened if I'd listened to my home-bound instincts and stayed home.

When I looked back, I saw Reggie lean over and kiss Jeanie. I was in such a state of shock that all I could seem to do was watch and hope that Jeanie would slap the crap out of him and tell him to get lost. But she didn't. I watched them kissing passionately for a minute before they both began to slide down to the ground behind the log where I couldn't see them any more. What the hell!

I moved closer, wanting to scream and shout and beat the hell out of Reggie for what he was doing, but I had to know if Jeanie would stop him or not. I knew she would. I knew it. But I found a vantage point not even three feet from where they were laying, hidden behind some shrubbery where I could see the top of Reggie's back, though I knew they couldn't see me.

I heard something land on the shrubbery beside me and reached for it only to find a pair of panties hanging there. It took me a few seconds to realize that they were Jeanie's. I turned my head to see Jeanie's left foot now propped up on the log. Somehow Reggie's jeans had been pushed down because I saw his naked black ass resting between her parted white thighs. As I raised up I heard Jeanie moan, and when I stood completely to my feet, I saw Reggie fingering her naked breasts--he'd pushed her nightshirt up her chest-- and he was resting between her spread open legs. Shit! He was pushing his cock into Jeanie's tight virgin pussy. I yelled "NO!" but it was too late. Jeanie's eyes widened and she stared right at me as Reggie pushed his thick, black cock into her virgin cunt. I heard Reggie groan and gasp and say "Damn, Teddy, this sure is one tight pussy." I sat there dumbfounded as Reggie slowly wiggled his 10-inch cock in to the hilt and Jeanie gasped in pain, then pleasure, letting out a funny squeal as he speared her. Her thighs jerked, and she clutched at his back. Reggie lifted his head and sucked on Jeanie's quivering lips as he slowly slid out of her cunt and then sank back in again. His black body was covering hers from head to toe as she grunted like an animal in heat. I imagined his long cock was pressing against her cervix and digging into her womb.

Her womb! Shit! She wasn't on anything, and I knew Reggie sure as hell wasn't wearing a rubber. But what could I do? He'd already taken her virginity, and quite frankly, Jeanie seemed to be loving what he was doing. Her hands grabbed Reggie's ass and pulled him to her with each thrust he made and her eyes, which were no longer looking at me, had a drugged look to them. Reggie just kept fucking Jeanie, ignoring my presence and lifting his body now and then so I could see their coupling. I could see Reggie's long, black cock slide in and out of my ex-virgin fiance's pussy, and her juices were gushing around the meat with each thrust he made. Reggie kept saying, "Fuck, this is some good pussy," as he pumped in and out of her. Now, the only sound in the forest that night seemed to be the steady rhythm of skin slapping skin as one sweaty body pounded into another. His hips picked up speed, and Jeanie let out a mewling sound as he pounded her like a jackhammer. I watched helpless as Reggie groaned, pulled Jeanie's cunt tight against his crotch and he filled her up with his cum. At the same time, Jeanie squealed and I saw her eyes rolling back into her head in ecstacy.

I couldn't believe that Jeanie had allowed Reggie to fuck her and take her precious virginity, and very possibly, knock her up too.

They laid there for several minutes, and I was debating what to do when I saw Reggie lift his head from her neck and start kissing her long and deep again. His cock was still buried in her pussy, I saw, and when his hips started humping, up and down, slowly, I couldn't believe it! He'd already cum twice tonight! But it seemed Reggie had plenty of stamina, because he fucked Jeanie one more time before dumping another load of cum in her pussy. I heard him whisper something to her about fucking her ass, and was relieved to see a panicked look come over her as she shook her head vehemently no.

"Come on, baby. You'll love it. Why don't you let me...?" he said, teasing her clit with long, black fingers that knew just how to get a woman to say yes. Before I knew it, Jeanie was sending me a defiant look as Reggie rolled her over onto all fours. Damn. He wasn't going to leave me any virgin holes tonight, it seemed. I had no doubt he'd demand a blowjob from this deal too, ruthless bastard.

Reggie had worked about a third of his cock up her ass, and Jeanie was groaning in pain, her knuckles white from the strain, when Diana made her appearance. She seemed pleased to find her black lover with his dick shoved up another woman's ass, but seeing Diana there made Jeanie lose her nerve. She squealed in pain and shoved Reggie off, lowering her shirt and running back toward the campsite. I was glad that she heard Diana laugh and turn to me, saying, "I bet now you regret not losing your virginity tonight too."

Jeanie paused, looking confused. "But I saw you..."

"Oh, that!" Diana scoffed. "You saw your sweet, virgin boyfriend here trying his best to turn down the pussy I offered him. If you'd come out a minute sooner, you would have seen him push me away when I tried to fuck him. Isn't that right, Teddy?"

I refused to say a word, knowing I wasn't so sweet and innocent as all that, and shoved Diana's clinging body away. She fell into Reggie, and the two of them had a good laugh, knowing they'd ruined our lives tonight.

Jeanie cried the whole way back to town, repeatedly telling me how sorry she was. I don't think she realized she could be pregnant until the next day, and I swear she almost lost it then. I didn't know where we'd go from there. I loved her, but it was hard to get the image of Reggie's cock sliding in her cunt out of my mind.

For a few weeks I refused to return her calls until one day I came in and found a message from her on my answering machine. "Please, god, why won't you talk to me? I love you! You've got to talk to me. I'm pregnant!" she finished before breaking down in sobs.

I still didn't know what to do until I finally realized how empty my life was without her in it. I'd turned into a virtual recluse, dropping out of the fraternity and ignoring the few friends I had left. Two months after the night at the lake, I called Jeanie and she was so relieved to hear from me, she promised me anything if I came back to her. She told me I could have sex with her, she'd give me a blowjob, anything!

It took us a long time to get past that night, and I don't really think we ever have. Sure, she took my virginity on our wedding night, but I always suspected she was never quite satisfied with my cock or my technique. She gave birth to the baby, and he calls me daddy even though it's obvious to everyone that I'm not. We've been married for seven years now, but it just isn't the same.

I thought we were happy and were looking forward to the birth of "our" second child, but Reggie sure as hell screwed up my life good, even in that department. Jeanie had the baby today. A little girl. I know I'll love her as my own, but once again, it'll be obvious to everyone she's not. I can only wonder what black cock Jeanie's fucking now because the baby is obviously mixed. There's a guy--Derrick--that works with me. I figure it's probably his, because he's been hanging out at my house a lot lately. There's also a neighbor down the street--TJ--and it could be his. I've caught Jeanie checking him out before, but I never once suspected she was being unfaithful. I guess it doesn't matter whose baby it is because Jeanie obviously expects me to raise it as my own. Why, why, why couldn't it have been mine?

12