Stolen Moments

Story Info
Non-traditional love.
1.3k words
4.35
18.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

The sunlight beaming threw the open blinds caused Ailani to squint and place a hand over her face to shield her eyes from the glare. She stirred a bit and the slight throbbing between her legs brought her back to the night before. She glanced over at the gorgeous man who lay beside her, wrapped in silk deep burgundy sheets. The morning sun shone on his face as well but he seemed unbothered by it. Her Eddie. She watched as his eyes slightly rolled underneath his closed eyelids. She studied his slightly parted lips as slow and steady breaths escaped them. Her eyes traveled down at his slowly rising and falling chest. She wanted to trace the dark tattoo on his bicep with her finger butt she did not want to disturb him. He looked so peaceful. She smiled as she watched the man she loved rest so tranquilly. The sun reflected off the gold band that fit perfectly on his left ring finger and the loving smile that took over her face began to falter. That ring brought her back to reality.

That ring symbolized commitment. Faithfulness. Love.

She felt her eyes begin to sting and her vision become cloudy. As the first tear hit her cheek, she quickly wiped it away. She gently laid her head back down on his pillow and thought of last night.

She squeezed her thighs together as she felt herself become wet. He always made her feel so good. She closed her eyes as she thought of how his tongue circled her sensitive clit, and how he gently sucked on it. She groaned when she imagined him looking up at her with hooded brown eyes as he pushed his tongue inside her. She had grabbed a handful of his dark brown hair in an attempt to lock his head in place as if he were going someplace.

He slowly entered a long thick finger inside her wet core, then another, curving them upward as if she had taught him. She clawed at his sheets as he seemed to beckon her orgasm. He was relentless, refusing to stop until he felt her tighten around his fingers. Until he felt her delicious juices cover his fingers.

He felt it. Her body began to quiver. Her toes curled. She attempted to push him away but he would not budge. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to taste it.

Once her body relaxed, he slowly removed his fingers from her tender pussy and brought them to his lips. She watched as he sucked her wetness off his fingers and felt herself grow wetter. She smiled as he brought his lips closer to hers. He licked her lips causing her to moan. She caught his bottom lip between her teeth and gently sucked on, causing him to let out a manly moan in return. He loved when she did that.

She slid her hand between them, grabbing his thick dick.

"I want it," she whispered.

"You want what?" he teased.

"This," she replied, squeezing his dick.

"Tell me what you want baby. Say it."

"I want you. I want you inside me."

"You want what inside you baby? You want my finger inside you?" he asked while smiling. He knew.

"No," she breathed frustrated. "I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside me," she said finally.

He kissed her and quickly obliged. She gasped and clawed as he grabbed and thrust himself into her forcefully.

"This what you want baby?" he teased as he caused her body to rock.

"Yesssss."

"How do you want me to fuck you? You want me to go slow?" he asked as he slowed his pace, teasing her with his dick. "Or do you want me to fuck this pussy hard and fast?" He picked up speed.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Fuckkkkk."

He smiled as he stared down at her. She felt so good. Wet. Tight. She was always so eager and ready for him. She watched as her breasts bounced from his thrusts. He was entranced by the small silver barbells attached to her nipples. By the dark ink on her body. He watched as she looked up at him. Her brows were furrowed and her lips were parted. She was beautiful. And all his.

"Get on top," he commanded. He didn't give her time to process his request because he quickly grabbed her by the waist and lifted her. He kissed her again before positioning himself on his back, all the while holding on to her and not removing his dick from her.

She placed her hands on his smooth chest and planted her feet flat against the mattress. She lifted her body slowly before sliding back down on his engorged dick. He watched as his dick disappeared between her brown folds. It always amazed him how she took all of him. The sight and thought of it made him crazy over her. He grabbed her tightly and brought her chest to his before thrusting forcefully into her. Her screams and moans were music to his ears.

***

She shook herself, bringing her back to reality. She glanced at his wedding band once more. She had to go before he awoke. She scanned to room for her dress. It lay in the far corner with his shirt and pants. She slowly slid herself towards to edge of the bed, careful to not wake him.

"Where you going?" she heard behind her. She didn't want to turn around. She didn't want to see him. She didn't want to fall into the trap.

"Home," she said quietly.

"Stay, please."

"I can't."

"Why not?" he asked. She felt his hand caress her side. "Baby look at me."

She shouldn't have. She should have gotten up, grabbed her things, and left. Instead she turned towards him.

"Stay with me," he pleaded.

"I can't," she said quietly. "You know I can't. I can't do this anymore." She felt those hot tears cloud her eyes once more.

"Baby."

"I can't. I can't do this to her. She's your wife."

"But I love you."

She looked into his eyes. She believed him. He loved her. Just not like he loved his wife. She gave him a sad smile and turned away from him. She walked over to the corner where het dress was. He watched as she slid it over her body. That beautiful body. Before he could help himself, he was sliding off the bed and walking over to her. He kissed her neck and pleaded for her to stay. He grabbed her and turned her facing the wall. He lifted her dress to her waist and positioned his stiff member at her wet opening. She tried to push him away but he was stronger. He forced himself into her and they both let out a primal groan. He felt so good.

She pressed her round bottom into him, urging him to go deeper. He rested his hands beside hers on the wall as he grinding his dick inside her. The gold band on his finger caught her attention again.

"Stop," she pleaded. "Please stop."

"No baby. I'm not gonna stop fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you until you cum all over my dick. Then I'm gonna cum inside you."

"No. Stop it," she said more firmly.

He didn't stop.

"Fucking stop!" she screamed. She felt his thrusts come to a stop. She slid away from him, adjusted her dress, slid on her shoes, and searched for her keys. She heard him sigh and plop onto the bed. She refused to look at him.

She found her keys on the nightstand. She headed towards his door. She wasn't going to say anything. Not even goodbye.

"I'll tell her okay?" she heard him say. "I swear. When the time's right, I'll tell her. "

She froze.

"You've been saying that for the last 7 months. The time will never be right for you," she said staring at his door, trying to keep herself together. The tears were coming out faster than she could wipe away. "I love you but I'm not doing this anymore."

She reached for his door handle and left. She'd done it before. They'd been through this. But this time felt different. She felt she had the strength to finally let go.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers