Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "I've always wanted to do that."

Stone laughed and spat out the ring. It clanged on the floor like a useless piece of trash. It was a symbol of their love and fidelity and it was useless piece of trash. Timmy's breath hitched. His eyes started to burn.

"Do what baby?" Stone asked Denise.

"Have some hot stud like you put my wedding ring up my ya-ya and fish it out with his tongue!" She laughed. "It's so hot." She reached out and grabbed his hard cock. It was huge and fat. "Are you gonna fuck me with this beautiful cock baby? Are you gonna fuck the wife of your son's softball coach with this amazing cock?"

"Oh yeah baby!" Stone said. He spread her legs wider and rammed his cock into her pussy without a condom. She wasn't making him wear a condom. Timmy wanted to die as he watched.

"Oooh!" Denise squealed. "Yeah baby, such a great cock."

Stone started to fuck her like the stud he was. "Tell me how great my cock is. Is it better than your wimp husbands?"

"Yeah baby so much better. Ooh fuck me harder Stone!" She shouted. "Fuck my cheating married cunt pussy with your huge cock."

He did. "I bet your husband can't fuck you like this!"

"No way baby. With that tiny limp dick of his? Ugh, he's such a loser! Fucking dweeb! He's lucky I stay with him. At least I keep fucking studs like you. Which reminds me, fuck me harder!"

Stone laughed and fucked her harder and harder without the condom. "You know I'm gonna cum in your pussy, right?"

"Oh yeah baby. Yeah, Stone. Fuck me and cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your hot jizz!" Denise gasped.

"So you keep fucking studs like me and that dickless idiot you call a husband doesn't even know you're doing it?"

"Yeah, that's why he's a dickless idiot. Fucking bad in bed. Sometimes I scream because he's so bad and he thinks it's because he's a stud like you."

Stone and Denise laughed and kept fucking over Timmy's desk with her wedding ring on the floor at their feet.

Timmy's heart was breaking at all the mean and humiliating things they were saying about him yet as he watched his gorgeous perfect wife being fucked by such a strong masculine stud, he felt his dick start to harden in his pants.

It was so horrible. How could this be happening? Timmy was getting harder and harder as he watched Stone fucking his wife.

"Oooh! Oh! Baby, fuck me yeah!" Denise gasped. "Fuck me on my stupid husband's desk and jizz in me. Oh Stone, jizz in me baby!"

"Oh yeah baby. You ready? I'm gonna fill you up with all my cum!"

Timmy was getting harder and harder. His dick wanted to explode in his pants. Tears welled up in his eyes. His heart was shocked and broken.

"So how many studs have you been fucking behind your idiot husband's back?"

"Tons! I was fucking hot studs like you even during the honeymoon. We went to Tenerife. I fucked all the masseuses and the waiters." She laughed. "Man they were hot! And I've been fucking hot studs like you all along since then."

"How many?"

"Can't count. Can't think. Fuck me harder! Are you gonna cum?"

"Oh yeah baby!"

Denise giggled. "You're the hottest stud I've fucked so far. Damn it Stone you're a fucking prize you know that? I've never had such a hot fuck. Oooh! Ooh baby! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming around your beautiful cock!"

Timmy watched as his wife's body orgasmed around the stud's cock. His own cock was bursting. He had never seen Denise cum like this before. It was a beautiful sight and it was totally heartbreaking.

"Oh baby!" Stone yelled. "Ah! I'm gonna cum in your cheating married cunt. Take my cum!"

Stone roared like a lion as he came deep inside Timmy's wife's pussy. Timmy couldn't take it anymore as he watched. He came in his pants, jizzing his pants and boxers with his cum. He burst into tears at the same time. Tears rolled down his face.

Stone got up and put his pants back on. "That was a great fuck baby." He slapped her ass.

Denise giggled and wiggled her butt. "Yeah it really was." Her cunt was sloshing with his cum. "The usual?"

He laughed. "Yeah baby. I'd better go." He started to wear his shirt. "The game will be over soon and I'll have to be there for Thorne."

"I'm sure his team will win again. He's a star player. He's great."

"Yeah, he's my kid alright."

Timmy watched as Stone pushed the door open and walked out into the hall.

Stone didn't seem surprised to see Timmy standing there with tears rolling down his face and his pants stained with cum. In fact, Stone looked like he had known Timmy was there all along.

Stone smiled cruelly and spoke to Timmy for the very first time. "Hey, old Timbo. Thanks for the privilege of having fucked your wife. Gotta tell you she's a hot fuck. See you later. And tell Denise I'll be seeing her very soon."

Stone stuck his hands in his pockets and laughed. He was whistling as he walked down the hall and out the building back to the pitch.

Timmy couldn't get his legs to move. Finally he walked into his office.

Denise was sitting there on the desk still naked. Timmy could see Stone's cum in her pussy. She shook her red hair back and smiled at Timmy. "Well, I guess you now know." She smirked.

Timmy wiped the tears from his face. "You knew I was there the whole time, didn't you?"

"Yes and frankly I didn't care! I think it's high time you found out. You can't satisfy me in bed. You never did."

"You could have told me. We could have worked on it."

She laughed. "There's no cure for a tiny dick, Timbo."

Timmy winced. The Timbo thing really hurt. His hurt immediately turned to rage. He walked closer to her, unsure of what he was about to do. He didn't know if he would actually hit her.

She saw the look on his face. She jumped up and ran around to the other side of the desk. "Don't come any closer you maniac!"

Timmy lunged to catch her. "Oh now I'm a maniac. Stupid fucking dirty cheating cunt! I could kill you!"

Denise ran around to the other side of the desk. "Get a hold of yourself."

Timmy lunged to catch her again. "Worthless bitch!" As quickly as it had come, his anger fled again. All that was remaining was a deep pain of betrayal. "Denise how could you?"

"Timmy did you see the guy?" Denise was trying to defend herself. "Stone is fucking hot! He's hotter than all the other guys I've ever fucked since we married."

"How many, huh? How many people have you slept with since our honeymoon?" He shouted. "I want a number."

Denise shrugged. "Um, thirty, maybe? Maybe thirty-five." She winced. "Look, okay, okay. This was a horrible way for you to have found out. I always meant to tell you but I see now that this was really bad. Timmy I'm sorry okay?"

Timmy looked at her wedding ring on the floor. "I thought you loved me."

Denise went over to him. "Awww, Timmy I do love you. You're a stellar guy. You're just no Stone, y'know?"

Heartbroken, Timmy nodded. "Are you going to leave me?" Fear that she might leave him made Timmy fall on his knees. "Please Denise baby don't leave me." He pleaded. "I'll do anything. Just don't leave baby. Baby I love you so much. I can't live without you."

Denise came over. She knelt beside him and held him. "Honey don't be silly! I'd never leave you. I do love you, you know! I promised to love and cherish you and I do. The thing with Stone and all the other guys is just sex. You're the one I love." She kissed him. "You're such a dolt and I love you. And our sex isn't actually all that bad. I just said it because it was hot in the moment. We're alright, you and I. I really enjoy it."

Timmy kissed her back. "Thanks baby. I'm so relieved. And I'm so relieved you won't leave."

"Well, I won't leave on one condition."

"Anything baby."

"I keep fucking Stone and any other guy I want."

"But baby..."

"That's the deal, Timmy. Take it or I walk."

"Okay." He whispered.

"Great!" Denise giggled and kissed him again. "Nothing's changed okay? We'll go on as normal and you don't even need to know I'm fucking anyone."

Denise glanced at his cum stained pants and giggled again. "Unless of course you do want me to tell you so you can get off your rocks. Dirty man. So you came in your fucking boxers watching that hot stud fuck your wife."

Timmy couldn't answer because he was too embarrassed. He picked up the ring on the floor. "Hold your hand out to me."

Denise smiled and held out her hand. She wiggled her fingers.

Timmy looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "To love and to cherish until death do us part." He put the ring on her finger.

"To love and cherish until death do us part." She planted a big wet kiss on him. "I love you baby. I'll have my studs but they'll never come between us. Now let's get you into some clean pants and onto the pitch. I bet your team won and we need to celebrate. You're such a great coach. That's why they all love you!"

Timmy hugged her. "You're my biggest cheerleader."

"And I'll always be." She smiled nicely at him. "Now c'mon Timmy! We have a win to celebrate!"

12