Stone Cold Lovin'

Story Info
My beautiful adventure with the glorious Stone Cold.
1k words
4
27.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited to finally meet the one and only Stone Cold Steve Austin! After watching him defeat R.V.D for the heavyweight title, I eagerly waited in the locker room area to see him. I almost jumped out of my skin when he walked in! He was absolutely goregous! He had the belt around his waist and he reeked of musky sweat. I felt a tingle go through my body as he walked up to me.

"It's an honor to meet you," I said nervously.

He took my hand, kissed it and said, "thank you".

He offered me a seat on the couch and handed me a beer.

"Aren't you having any?"

He shook his head and said, "I can't. Court order, you know."

I remembered that right away and felt embarrassed. "Don't feel that way," he said, "I don't mind."

After some small talk, he offered to give me a ride to my hotel. I, of course, said yes. We jumped in his pickup truck and left the arena. As we were driving, I noticed his wedding ring was missing. I asked him about it, and he told me that it's hard to go on with his life if he keeps it on.

"I'd never be able to get another girl if I kept it on," he said.

That statement gave me the opportunity to make my move into his life and hopefully become wife #4. We got to my hotel and I asked him if he'd like to come in for some supper. Amazingly he agreed, so he parked his truck and went to my hotel room. I told him to make himself at home and went into the kitchen to make him some fried chicken. As I was getting the ingredients, he walked into the kitchen and saw me bent over looking for a pot.

"Need any help?"

Without looking I said, "No, I'll be done in a minute. I hope you like chicken, Mr. Austin."

I soon felt a hard slap on my ass and he said, "I can wait.....And please, call me Steve."

I knew then that I had to have him. I decided to suprise him and serve him dinner naked. I stripped down to my smile and walked into the dining room. His jaw dropped! I thought I offended him so I put the food on the table and started to slink away from the embarrassing moment. That was when he stood up, grabbed me, and kissed me. Still holding me, he looked deep into my eyes and said, "fuck dinner, I want DESSERT!"

Before I knew it, he picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and starts stripping off his clothes. It was just like I dreamed! he had a huge cock that I just had to have in my mouth, but before I could, he stopped me. "Goddamn it I said I wanted dessert first and I'm EATIN' first!"

With that, he got on the bed, grabbed my hips and began munching on my already sopping wet pussy! I loved every second of his hot toungue stabbing in and out of my hole, occasionally teasing my throbbing clit. I moaned in ecstacy as he was going at his glorious work.

"Oh, Steve," I said as I was reaching my climax.

I thought I was never going to cum until he slipped his "favorite" finger into my cunt and fiercely started finger-fucking me! My orgasm sent my juices flowing right into his mouth as I ground my pussy into his face.

"You taste so damn good," he said, flipping me over and inserting his toungue into my tight, puckered hole, "what a sweet ass."

As he was toungue-fucking my asshole, I feverishly fingered my clit and came again. Steve grabbed my tits and kissed me all over my mouth and neck.

"I'm gonna fuck a mudhole in you and lick it dry," he whispered, "but first, I wanna feel that sweet mouth on my dick."

I didn't need to be told twice! I eagerly swallowed the full length of his throbbing, stone-cold manhood, trying not to choke on the thickness. So there I was, sucking Stone Cold Steve Austin's cock!!! It was a dream come true!! most importantly, he was ENJOYING IT!!! I soon felt his hand on the back of my head as he gently slid his massive penis in and out of my hungry mouth.

"Ohhh.....What a mouth you've got," he moaned.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, " wait until you see what my toungue can do."

With that, I hungrily licked his dick like a lollipop, paying very special attention to his massive head and round, perfect balls. He could barely keep from screaming! "Make like DX and SUCK IT!!!" he said, plunging his man-sword down my throat and fiercely fucking my face.

Soon, I could taste his his sweet semen pouring down my throat. After I swallowed every drop, he lays me on the bed, spreads my legs apart, and soon, his still-hard cock dissappears into my dripping cunny.

"Oh goddamn," he moaned, "I love this sweet cunt!"

"Oh, Steve!"

I felt another orgasm coming as he pounded my twat into submission, his penis practically a jackhammer inside me.

I felt he was about to cum, so I got an idea. I pulled his cock out of my vagina and turned over. "What the hell are you doing?" "I want you to fuck my ass!"

"What?"

"Please," I begged, "fuck my ass!"

With that, he put me on all fours and stabbed my bunghole with his massive meat and proceeded to ravage my tight asshole. My head was swimming with the beautiful pain/pleasure of his rod urging on my next climax. "Say my name," he ordered.

"Stone Cold," I moaned.

"What?"

"Stone Cold!"

"WHAT?"

"STONE COLD!!!"

That last one was the clincher as he shot his hot load into my quivering hole.

We laid together kissing and caressing each other, basking in the afterglow of the wonderful evening we shared.

"That was better than winning the belt," he said.

"Really?"

I was very happy to hear that. "Does that mean you want more?" After saying that, he stood on the bed, raised his fists and said, "if you want Stone Cold Steve Austin to fuck you again, gimme a HELL YEAH!"

I stood on the bed, gave him a big kiss, and said, "HELL YEAH!!!"